Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

Stews and News: Below Deck Med in the Media

It's June 2021 and I read that malea in Sandy Yawn are back....😱🤬🤑.  I cannot stomach them and I will not watch them. I can't believe Bravo brought them back!

• Like 1

Bravo tries to hide Sandy & Malia in this tweet. "New crew" my ass. They're getting slammed in the comments, both on Twitter and Insta. 

If only half the people who say they won't watch follow through, it will be felt. I will be one of them.

Edited by snarts
  • Like 3

Oh my! there's a lot of hate in those replies but I'm right there with them.   Hannah's last episode was my last episode and I was NOT a Hannah fan at ALL, but I despise Sandy & Malia with the heat of a thousand suns so, Nope, won't be watching.

• Like 5

Hannah’s last episode was my last as well. As long as Shipwreck Sandy and Malaria are cast, I won’t watch the show. To hell with them.

• Like 4

I will most likely give it a shot even though I can’t stand those two but not on Peacock because the FFwd function is crap and I need that in a season with Sandy and Malia! 

• Like 1

I don't plan to watch. After Captains Lee and Glenn, the idea of watching Sandy and her overly concerned voice (when she likes you, she reminds me of a big phony that I know) and her poor management style (hovering over the guests at meal service, her obsession with tablescapes, the way she gave Malia and Tom their own bunks over the objections of the chief stew and 2nd stew, the favoritism she shows any crew member that fawns over her and kisses her ass, etc., etc., etc.) make this show a painful watch. 
Malia is a snake and not nearly as cute as she thinks she is. Fuck her and fuck her forever.

Watching Malia backstab her former roommate to put the final nail in the coffin of Hannah's Bravo career, to watching that bitch Sandy follow her off the boat antagonizing Hannah and trying to provoke a scene to justify her own piss poor management of Hannah's dismissal, nope, not gonna reward that kind of bullshit. 

It pains me as this is one of the final Bravo franchises that I enjoy, but I won't enjoy it and if somehow I did enjoy it, I wouldn't respect myself after watching and enjoying it. 

Andy and Bravo have a history of making big mistakes with the Below Deck series (allowing the men of season 8 to skate away from their behavior, which perfectly exemplified the "Me Too" movement) but Captain Lee had the integrity to bring in seasoned Eddie, correct the next season, and do what Bravo couldn't or wouldn't. But to bring back the Witches of the Med? Who's going to stop the nasty leadership, Boo? Hell no, I'm out!! 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, aghst said:

Can you FF past commercials on Peacock?

No but the amount of commercials you get depends on the tier you are on. I am on the middle tier that comes free with my cable and there aren’t many. 

21 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I'm so disappointed in Bravo for making this deal with Peacock. They want it to seem like it's this great thing they're doing. But really it means the loyal fans of this show now have to pay for a whole other streaming channel or risk being spoiled every single week.

4 minutes ago, Jsage said:

But really it means the loyal fans of this show now have to pay for a whole other streaming channel or risk being spoiled every single week.

In principle I agree, but for this particular franchise I personally have no fear of being "spoiled" as it's just the usual hijinks. Nobody goes home (usually). In fact I usually "spoil" myself before I watch (on the app) so I can make sure to notice any juicy stuff.

4 hours ago, Jsage said:

I'm so disappointed in Bravo for making this deal with Peacock. They want it to seem like it's this great thing they're doing. But really it means the loyal fans of this show now have to pay for a whole other streaming channel or risk being spoiled every single week

A deal? Not only are they owned by the same corporate entity but due to reorganizing it’s literally one person in charge/overseeing a team  for all of reality for NBC/Peacock/Bravo/E/USA/etc. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Like 2

So are we going to post here based on the Peacock airing or the Bravo airing?

Would be nice if they put any WWHL episodes about this BDM season on demand so you can find it.

Sometimes the DVR will record it, sometimes it won't.  If it doesn't, you can't watch it next day, they seem to show WWHL a couple of times and that's it.

Edited by aghst