Type keyword(s) to search

Stews and News: Below Deck Med in the Media

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, Diane Mars said:

OK... Bruno -from BD "original"- was in Portugal during the filming of the reunion of the BD mothership... I'd LOVE to see him as a 2nd or 3rd stew in THAT one <3 <3 <3

He was in Portugal because he is from Lisbon, I frequently found him annoying so I am glad he won't be on this show.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, biakbiak said:

He was in Portugal because he is from Lisbon, I frequently found him annoying so I am glad he won't be on this show.

I know (VISA problem to get in the USA), but as he's based in Europe... Well, that could have been fun, to have a male stew, for once....

• Love 1

Anybody know when the new season will start?  I remember seeing previews on Bravo in January about the new season but no new date has been given.  It's stupid cold here so watching these idiots in the Med was going to be my hourly escape.  

• Love 2
(edited)

Geez, those bios read like dating profiles. “Chad likes wind surfing, making beds for Latvian a-listers, piña coladas, and getting caught in the rain.”

I guess that is purposeful?

Edited by ivygirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 6:58 PM, snarts said:

Adam & Hannah will be on WWHL tomorrow,  May 22nd.

I saw it! Adam was giving me "Steve McQueen" with the eyes and smile tonight on "WWHL!" ;-)

• Love 2
On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 12:58 PM, yourmomiseasy said:

So did Bravo get a discount buying bulk plane tickets to Italy?  It seems like all their shows are going to Italy.

I wouldn't doubt they got a great deal! Europe is desperate for any revenue more than likely! Things are so bad everywhere! Countries are probably hawking for any production company to even pass thru their country! ;-)

(edited)
On 5/23/2018 at 10:55 AM, fifty8th said:

Could be he was not invited back.

I’m going with this as the reason because I just looked through his Instagram, Twitter and Facebook and all he talks about is the show. Most of his pictures are “throwbacks” to past seasons. It’s clearly his “claim to fame” and I can’t see him willingly giving it up. 

It’s really gross to see all the comments people are leaving about missing him and “loving” him. ? 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 4
On 5/23/2018 at 1:52 AM, Maharincess said:

Has there been any news about why Bobby isn't on this season? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy he's gone, I'm just curious as to why.  I can't see him leaving on his own. 

On 5/23/2018 at 10:55 AM, fifty8th said:

Could be he was not invited back.

2 hours ago, Rebecca said:

I’m going with this as the reason because I just looked through his Instagram, Twitter and Facebook and all he talks about is the show. Most of his pictures are “throwbacks” to past seasons. It’s clearly his “claim to fame” and I can’t see him willingly giving it up. 

It’s really gross to see all the comments people are leaving about missing him and “loving” him. ? 

Bobby got a second season on this show only because Ben was basically done with the show, Danny was a famewhore, and Bryan was aspiring rapist.

• Love 5

Bobby got a second season on this show only because Ben was basically done with the show, Danny was a famewhore, and Bryan was aspiring rapist.

Yeah it was on Tuesday all day (the first season) and the female deckhand was the only likable deckhand. Bryan was a total douche.

• Love 1

the drunk obnoxious redhead from below deck attempts to apologize

This message was confirmed legit by Captain Sandy

Dear Sandy . As a salty kid that grew up on big boats whether under sail or with stinky engines, I am deeply sorry to have insulted you… your crew as I’m sure you were aware of , except for a few key folks, were severely unprepared… I know you knew this. B no means could a captain on that tonnage not know:. You are an amazing skipper and know your stuff!!!

I’m apologize for my behavior but I’m used to a captain of your Caliber and in the carribean sea.. I’m truly sorry if I embarrassed you. I’m sure this means nothing to you but you are a fabulous captain.

As far as the food episode I was correct there are many volumes of ship’s and land etiquette …
I only have female captains on my boats always .
I admire you. I could not have handled a boat that Tonage by any means..: a 51 ft sail boat I could back wind with certain anchors but not what you can do.
I grew up in south Florida , Bahamas and the BVI.
You are lovely and an incredible excellent skipper.
I hope you think better of me . I was never skipper just a navigator..before gps stuff. I was born on the ocean but I also lived on large ranches. I hope that this mesage soothes the tension.
I was and am honored to have sailed with you.
Many thanks and many blessings
Us salty girls…
Ps. I would never look for a male unit in any harbor or anchorage globally… ever ….
You should come to the carribean… it’s so much more friendly I know it’s to shallow for the boats you captain but atleast everybody is friendly..:
If you do look for my boat ..: it’s 72ft cat called the Dreamcatcher… by well safe seas … oh my boat , what’s leftofitisi Tortola
Respect
Areca Whatmore

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Fostersmom said:

How is this an apology in any way, shape, or form? 

Because she thought she was being complimentary?  Sort of, maybe?  I don't know.  She forgot the #1 rule: Write drunk, edit sober. 

She clearly got the "write drunk" part correct, though!

• Love 7

Based solely on Sandy’s appearance on WWHL, she didn’t come off well but based on what she said I think Conrad’s going to get fired.

Also, Sandy I did see the dirt that Hannah and Conrad were scrubbing.

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 9:16 AM, biakbiak said:

Based solely on Sandy’s appearance on WWHL, she didn’t come off well but based on what she said I think Conrad’s going to get fired.

Also, Sandy I did see the dirt that Hannah and Conrad were scrubbing.

I watched this too.  I did a double take thinking that she had actually spoiled that Conrad gets fired for being distracted by Hannah and slacking off.

Sandy has turned into a real bitch this season, and a piss poor captain. She swans about cluelessly while Kasey can't do shit because she lied on her CV, but Hannah gets shit about that nonetheless. The cherry on that shit sundae is Sandy sniping that even though Kasey lied all over her CV it's somehow Hannahs fault for not training her better. WTF? To add insult to injury, the previews where Sandy is cooing praise on Kasey for doing basic shit she lied about knowing how to do is bullshit. That's hardly being a good leader. In addition, Sandys recent scolding of Colin on social media for calling Joao out for the new creeper he is, that is beyond fucked up. Sandy makes a BFD about being a woman captain, yet she has no fucks to give about a male crew member behaving in ways towards her female stews that to many of us comes off as being sexual harassment, predatory, and just overall pervy as hell? She's full of shit. She needs to take several seats and shut the fuck up. She should have known how Joao was behaving and fired his ass along with Kasey. 

• Love 17
On 6/23/2018 at 9:37 PM, gingerella said:

Sandy has turned into a real bitch this season, and a piss poor captain. She swans about cluelessly while Kasey can't do shit because she lied on her CV, but Hannah gets shit about that nonetheless. The cherry on that shit sundae is Sandy sniping that even though Kasey lied all over her CV it's somehow Hannahs fault for not training her better. WTF? To add insult to injury, the previews where Sandy is cooing praise on Kasey for doing basic shit she lied about knowing how to do is bullshit. That's hardly being a good leader. In addition, Sandys recent scolding of Colin on social media for calling Joao out for the new creeper he is, that is beyond fucked up. Sandy makes a BFD about being a woman captain, yet she has no fucks to give about a male crew member behaving in ways towards her female stews that to many of us comes off as being sexual harassment, predatory, and just overall pervy as hell? She's full of shit. She needs to take several seats and shut the fuck up. She should have known how Joao was behaving and fired his ass along with Kasey. 

I think the reason Sandy has it in for Conrad and Hannah is nothing more than jealousy.  I read somewhere that Sandy isn't in a relationship because she finds it hard to be with someone, doing the job she does.  Maybe she's pissed that Hannah's with someone and she's not.  Yep, Sandy is "Ms Petty LaBelle."

• Love 1

If Sandy thinks pervy, aggressive, sexual predatory behavior is acceptable - a la defending Joao -  then there are probably bigger reasons why she isn't in a relationship. Her attitude on sexual inappropriateness is, at best, fucked up, and at worst, she is part of the problem defending that shit.

HEY BRAVO! Please, dont hire Capt. Sandy for another season, and next time someone like Joao is on one of your shows, for fucks sake, FIRE THEM IMMEDIATELY as soon as your camera crew/producers see that type of behavior. It should never be acceptable to behave like Joao in any circumstance. Ever.

• Love 14
13 minutes ago, gingerella said:

If Sandy thinks pervy, aggressive, sexual predatory behavior is acceptable - a la defending Joao -  then there are probably bigger reasons why she isn't in a relationship. Her attitude on sexual inappropriateness is, at best, fucked up, and at worst, she is part of the problem defending that shit.

HEY BRAVO! Please, dont hire Capt. Sandy for another season, and next time someone like Joao is on one of your shows, for fucks sake, FIRE THEM IMMEDIATELY as soon as your camera crew/producers see that type of behavior. It should never be acceptable to behave like Joao in any circumstance. Ever.

Captain Lee is a tough act to follow. Sandy Yawn is NOT a respectable mentor/boss. So what, you're a female captain. I don't care which sex you are. You chose this career. Stop boasting.

• Love 9
On 7/2/2018 at 7:17 PM, gingerella said:

Maybe I'm not remembering something, but what exactly has Joao done that would warrant immediate dismissal?  He broke a glass in a way that he could credibly claim was an accident, he called Hannah a thundercunt, he's shit at flirting, and he's giving some people on the internet creepy vibes. If we're firing people on this show for calling names and being sexually inappropriate at work, almost of of them would be gone.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Maybe I'm not remembering something, but what exactly has Joao done that would warrant immediate dismissal?  He broke a glass in a way that he could credibly claim was an accident, he called Hannah a thundercunt, he's shit at flirting, and he's giving some people on the internet creepy vibes. If we're firing people on this show for calling names and being sexually inappropriate at work, almost of of them would be gone.

In an actual situation his constant ignoring Conrad and trying to usurp his authority would while working would get his ass canned. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, biakbiak said:

In an actual situation his constant ignoring Conrad and trying to usurp his authority would while working would get his ass canned. 

Also in an actual situation, his creepy, pervy sexual comments and behavior would be considered sexual harrassment and would get his ass canned.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, biakbiak said:

But his insubordination isn't to the level of "next time someone like Joao is on one of your shows, for fucks sake, FIRE THEM IMMEDIATELY".  He's really only mildly insubordinate and kisses up to his boss's boss.  In real life those fuckers are hard to fire.  

5 hours ago, gingerella said:

Also in an actual situation, his creepy, pervy sexual comments and behavior would be considered sexual harrassment and would get his ass canned.

In terms of workplace sexual harassment, Brooke's immediate supervisor having some form of sexual relations in the bunk above her while she's trying to sleep would be much more problematic.  

• Love 5