Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
frenchtoast

S12.E02: Making the Team

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, SanLynn said:

Phil starting the dance party was pure gold. We need to see more of him!

I like that Kelli kind of talked directly to Whitney through the camera after she got cut. She's right about her needing to move on to a different dream. I hope Whitney takes it to heart because it sure seems like they don't want her back. 

Yes !! more of Phil. I'm also afraid he might be inching towards retirement. I noticed the he doesn't open the gates (ie must be a lower staff person's job) and he has a big gold shield on his uniform.

I get the feeling that something really bad - like an argument/disagreement happened b/w Kelli and Whitney. Its almost like a personality conflict ; eye-rolling, neck-popping like. The first time I heard the comments, I felt like Kelli didn't care what she looked like or how she danced, Whitney's "gifts" needed to be used in a different environment. "Like she is never going to be on this team, even if Hell freezes". I need to scroll back find the TH from I think last season - but wasn't Whitney like an intern (non-dancing) for the organization?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I just don't think Whitney has what it takes to be a DCC, and everyone but her knows it. Kelli is just over her. She was not encouraged to reaudition last year.... a fact Kelli mentioned last week. Whitney is just not Kelli's cup of tea. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Neal is my biggest annoyance next to Anthony Ramos. I had never heard of him before this show. Anthony feels forced. He just has to throw out his "omg but her top...it's amazing." Who gives a shit about her top, you're supposed to analyze her dancing. He ruins these episodes for me. Neal only sees T and A. Why do we respect his opinion?

Just now, PrincessLeia said:

I just don't think Whitney has what it takes to be a DCC, and everyone but her knows it. Kelli is just over her. She was not encouraged to reaudition last year.... a fact Kelli mentioned last week. Whitney is just not Kelli's cup of tea. 

Kelli has now made it known twice on national TV that she doesn't want her to reaudition. That's hilarious 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Oklahomama said:

Neal is my biggest annoyance next to Anthony Ramos. I had never heard of him before this show. Anthony feels forced. He just has to throw out his "omg but her top...it's amazing." Who gives a shit about her top, you're supposed to analyze her dancing. He ruins these episodes for me. Neal only sees T and A. Why do we respect his opinion?

Neal McCoy has moved into simply being a perv. He doesn't bring anything to the table. I loved him in the 90s, but is he really still big in country music? I'm not a country music fan anymore!

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, PrincessLeia said:

Neal McCoy has moved into simply being a perv. He doesn't bring anything to the table. I loved him in the 90s, but is he really still big in country music? I'm not a country music fan anymore!

Exactly. He's like on the verge of crossing from dirty uncle to dirty grandpa. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, sATL said:

Definitely the best part of show - hands down. this gave us a chance to see up close some of the Vets that we just don't know - like Kashara,  the roommate of Yoku.

I really wish they would do a whole show, with backstories, on finals - vets and newbies. I would have loved to see the routine the choreographer was doing during the master class.

thanks K&J for being supportive of the future Dr. Cersen,. I pray she did well with the entrance exams, filling out the applications (which I heard was a beast) and the final audition.

Are you even sure she took the MCAT this spring ?  Nope don't think so 

Share this post


Link to post

2 minutes ago, Oklahomama said:

 

Kelli has now made it known twice on national TV that she doesn't want her to reaudition. That's hilarious 

I was shocked to see that Whitney had auditioned again. That was a major yet subtle burn by Kelli on TV!

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, lfedncr said:

Are you even sure she took the MCAT this spring ?  Nope don't think so 

no. I'm not sure. just going on from what she has been saying . Did I miss something where she changed her mind ( my dvr only recorded 59 minutes) ? I understand if she didn't feel ready and cancelled/rescheduled. 

Edited by sATL

Share this post


Link to post

Miranda's boobs are distractingly awful. I bet the only way they look passable in the blouse is to put a chicken cutlet on one side only.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, DTrumpHasTinyHands said:

Miranda's boobs are distractingly awful. I bet the only way they look passable in the blouse is to put a chicken cutlet on one side only.

YES!!! OMG at the very beginning of the show she was talking right to the camera and I thought "there's like a SEAM between her boobs!" ??

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I like having auditions more spread out like this. In past seasons it felt too rushed like they were cramming too much into one episode and we didn't get to see enough of the different girls, to the point where I would just be like uh, I think one of the girls in blue had good kicks but I wouldn't remember her name. I hope we get to see lots of solos next week!

I also liked that we got to see the vets before finals. I am going to miss Melissa and Amy T. Does anyone know what they're up to after retirement? I remember that Melissa was one of the science girls. Was Amy T the other one? I'm glad that Cersten is still planning to go to med school. I hope that after this episode, all the people who were bitching last season about "Yuko can't speak English OMGWTFBBQ!" will finally lay off.

ITA that Neal McCoy and Anthony Ramos are useless on the judging panel. I know that they think Neal is giving them the every guy perspective on the dancers, but anyone with eyes can see which girls are conventionally attractive. Like is anyone really shocked that he thought Kalyssa was hot? I was okay with Anthony mentioning that he liked the gold oufit during his talking head because he was just blabbering, but I don't know why he felt the need to bring that up during judging. What the fuck does her outfit have to do with whether she should move on to finals?

I love how every year, K&J make it a point to mention during auditions that the kickline is paramount because it's one of the DCC's signature things and all the girls need to be able to do it - and then they inevitably let a girl through who clearly doesn't have good kicks. It reminds me of this guy I knew who said he didn't want to date anyone with a cat or dog because he's allergic, and then he started dating this girl who had a dog. I was like dude, that's a dealbreaker so as soon as you found out she had a dog on your first or second date, you should have just said, "Hey, I think you're great but I have really severe allergies to dogs and cats and I obviously don't expect you to give up a pet you love, so let's just cut our losses." Instead he kept dating her and I was like uh, what do you think is going to happen here? One day you're going to show up at her house and her dog will just magically disappear? Similarly, girls with low kicks are not going to magically become flexible over the course of a few weeks. If I were running auditions, the kickline would be the first thing everyone did. If you can't kick high enough, I don't need to see you freestyle or learn choreography.

But for the most part, it looks like the dancers going to finals are pretty good so I'm really excited to see their solos! Have I mentioned how much I love solos every year? Honestly, I would watch a special double length episode that consisted of everyone's solos and nothing else. I wouldn't need talking heads or commentary from anyone about how nervous they are either - just show me ALL the solos!

Loved the dance party with Phil and all the girls. It was a good way to kill some time and relax a little bit while the judges were deciding their fate.

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

I don't like the way the handled the Whitney situation. It seemed a bit too harsh and frankly very mean. If I were Whitney I would be embarrassed. Maybe Kelli thought she was being nice and sympathetic and letting her down easy. I think the  better way to send that message was to not waste her time and cut her after the first round quietly. Kelli seemed to know that she wasn't going to make the team, ever. She had no business being at semis. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, ilovetrashtv said:

SAME re Miranda's boobs. I couldn't stop looking. She needs to go on Botched!

I recently saw an episode of Botched where a patient had a similar issue. They were able to fix it easily. I feel bad she had such a bad surgeon.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Loved the vet section! But why were Kelli and Judy both wearing black? Looked like they'd been to a funeral. Maybe it was to say goodbye to Judy's stool since they're moving to the Star? ;-)

 

Made me smile to see Yuko and her English has definitely improved. Kashara is a doll, I hope we get to see them cutting up together.

 

I've never been super rah rah about Kelsey but for Pete sake, quit bringing up her past panel interviews. She paid her dues. Let it go.

 

My fave newbie is Alexandria, the Patriots girl. She is the total package but nice as well. But If she makes the team, she may never see another Super Bowl (sorry Cowboys, just being honest. I'm in Atlanta so I know all about losing teams). 

Edited by ATLGirl
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

On second thought after rewatching I take back what I said about Anthony Ramos. He needs to go away and he can take Neal and Melissa with him.

Edited by SanLynn
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Neither Cersten or Kashara were ever a blip on my radar until last night. Love them both now.

And I forget the girl's name but she danced at LSU with Cersten....any relation? She looked and sounded just like her.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Folks, this is a spoiler free topic. There is a tag and a reminder. And let's keep the spirit of being spoiler free. Avoid hints and suggestions and the wink wink posts. It comes off as very I-know-something-you-don't-know. There are places to discuss the episode in context of spoilers--the Training Camp topic. So no more posts "Given what will happen later, it's hard watching this." It may not be an explicit spoiler, but it's not in the spirit of being spoiler free. 

Thank you.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

How many times do they do the routine during this phase? I thought it was Once then the kickline. But then someone early in the episode said they do it once in the front line and once in the back line in front of the judges. BUT THEN, the cardiac nurse said they do the routine 4 times before the kickline. 4 seems.. excessive lol One front line, one back line, all one line, and.... facing backward? Then the kickline? Yikes. 

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, ATLGirl said:

My fave newbie is Alexandria, the Patriots girl. She is the total package but nice as well. But If she makes the team, she may never see another Super Bowl (sorry Cowboys, just being honest. I'm in Atlanta so I know all about losing teams). 

But y'all went! It was a sad, sad ending but y'all were there ?

Maybe this will be the Cowboys' year...Alexandria can show them how it's done for sure. She's awesome. 

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, sATL said:

The backstory on Alexandra from MA: NE Patriots - she said you "have to retire" after 4 seasons. Whoa.  didn't think NFL cheerleaders would RIF (reduction in force) the most senior cheerleaders.

There alot of Teams like that , there are teams that 3 and 2 years limits even !! 

 

I think the Vet segment but i wish they showed us when they were learning the Semi - final choreography 

Edited by mmm
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

I don't like the way the handled the Whitney situation. It seemed a bit too harsh and frankly very mean. If I were Whitney I would be embarrassed. Maybe Kelli thought she was being nice and sympathetic and letting her down easy. I think the  better way to send that message was to not waste her time and cut her after the first round quietly. Kelli seemed to know that she wasn't going to make the team, ever. She had no business being at semis. 

I think Kelli felt like they sent her that message last year.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

I think Kelli felt like they sent her that message last year.

Yes she did.  She cut her and then Whitney said (paraphrasing) "You want me on this team."  (or maybe it was "someone like me) and it was pretty forceful.  But with a big smile.  Kelli told her she was not right for the team.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, lfedncr said:

Are you even sure she took the MCAT this spring ?  Nope don't think so 

What secret info do you know about MCAT??  She wasn't going to enroll for another year.  You don't snap your fingers and get placement in medical school.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

29 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Yes she did.  She cut her and then Whitney said (paraphrasing) "You want me on this team."  (or maybe it was "someone like me) and it was pretty forceful.  But with a big smile.  Kelli told her she was not right for the team.

the "not right" part makes me think something else is an issue more so than dancing elements. The girl was doomed long before she got into that office.

Actually - is/was the  only one cut, where K&J didn't give some kind of explainable reason? Even the girl was way-back who had sex-photos , they took the time to at least print the photos. Another girl from way, back Kelli did say her conversational expressions were robotic - the poor girl kept saying "Yes, ma'am" without a single facial muscle moving. Kelli always looks at the audition judging sheets, and any other data, to prove her case , for cutting- maybe a little of CYA. On occasion, she gives Judy an opportunity, to add to the reason.

Edited by sATL

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

I think Kelli felt like they sent her that message last year.

 

21 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Yes she did.  She cut her and then Whitney said (paraphrasing) "You want me on this team."  (or maybe it was "someone like me) and it was pretty forceful.  But with a big smile.  Kelli told her she was not right for the team.

I agree that she did. It's unfortunate that Whitney did not take the hint. I still don't think it's ok to be so rude about it though. So why not just cut her at the first round and keep it moving?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, mmm said:

There alot of Teams like that , there are teams that 3 and 2 years limits even !! 

 

I think the Vet segment but i wish they showed us when they were learning the Semi - final choreography 

I kinda get the 4-year rule and MAYBE the 3-year rule (it's a stretch, though), but I CERTAINLY don't get the 2-year rule.  Most girls who make it onto an NFL team can DANCE so why not keep them once you got them unless, or until, they either decide to retire/leave or they get legitimately outdanced/outperformed?  Plus, it gives the team continuity and leadership to have girls on the team who've been there a while and can REALLY guide rookies through the situations and issues that come up.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Guest

Kalyssa and Alexandria are my favorites this year. I'll definitely be watching out for them in camp.

Also, I took a quick glance at Kelli and she looked exactly like my mom in one instance. That was weird.

Edited by heatherrrrz

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, kalibean said:

But y'all went! It was a sad, sad ending but y'all were there ?

Maybe this will be the Cowboys' year...Alexandria can show them how it's done for sure. She's awesome. 

Truth be told, I'm a closet Titans fan! We lived in Nashville for two years and it's hard not to become one. Their record is much worse than the Falcons.

I would actually be happy to see the Cowboys get another Super Bowl. It would be great to see the DCC there.

Edited by ATLGirl

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, DTrumpHasTinyHands said:

Miranda's boobs are distractingly awful. I bet the only way they look passable in the blouse is to put a chicken cutlet on one side only.

Your screen name made me spit my coffee out. Bwahahahahaha 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Marshall gave some long song and dance about (I think) Katelynn's look/hair and how it could be changed.  But it seemed to go on for fuckingever!  But I do love me some Marshall. 

Anyone watch the actual games? I'm curious how people like Kristi Scales on the sidelines.  I like her.  I think she's always rooting for the underdog.  She seems like good people.

I 100% have not even noticed a uniboob.  I need to pay better attention. 

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, ilovetrashtv said:

SAME re Miranda's boobs. I couldn't stop looking. She needs to go on Botched!

This poor sweet girl Miranda has a horrible breast augmentation complication called SYMMASTIA.  She definitely needs to have it corrected and should NOT have chosen a top with a low cut V shape which horribly accentuates her condition.  For sure she should go to Dr. Dubrow on Botched or find another surgeon that will correct it. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

What happened to Jay the fitness guru voice in the process? He had no comments about anyone's figure or physical stamina ?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, LaurelleJ said:

 

I agree that she did. It's unfortunate that Whitney did not take the hint. I still don't think it's ok to be so rude about it though. So why not just cut her at the first round and keep it moving?

I agree. She should have been cut at prelims.  But here's the thing about Whitney, and it's not her fault really,.... (this may sound a bit crazy I know) but her EYES with the whites showing under her iris and pupils makes her have a "look" like she's looking at you like "I don't give a "F"!... or "Puh-leeze!".  It's almost a constant eye rolling look and makes her look hard an disinterested and like she has major attitude.  That girl needs to be over compensating with a HUGE smile 24/7 if she wants to overcome her "I don't give a sh**" look that she constantly (naturally/unconsciously) projects.  And that BS about "you want me on this team" and "i thought i was killing it" from last year, wow, she is delusional.  Sorry but no matter how good that girl can get, they will never have someone on the sidelines looking at fans like she don't give a "F".   Even if she can't help it.  I do however think she is very professional and I like her directness.  She was (at least last year she was) some kind of intern or held some kind of position (business or marketing or something???) with the Cowboys.  She should stick to the business side and stay away from the PR side.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, sATL said:

What happened to Jay the fitness guru voice in the process? He had no comments about anyone's figure or physical stamina ?

Ugh not a fan.  Just getting around to watching all of the seasons on the CMT app (never saw 1-6.5...I'm working backwards down to season one) and there was SO MUCH of him back in the day.  I fast forward his segments.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

It looks like they amped up some of the production elements of the show which I like.  I actually got chill bumps when Phil came out of the tunnel and the girls were walking past him while "Chandelier" was playing.  I loved that moment, and it's been a long time since I've had a chill bump moment with this show.  I also liked the way they segued into Judy up on one of the decks.  I wish they'd give her a few more moments like that.

 

I think Neil kinda gets a bad rap.  He's a good guy and has performed with them so many times and I believe he has something to offer the judging panel.  Weirdly, dare I say, that I agree with him most of the time!  LOL!   But I don't think they really do him any favors by cutting all of his legit comments and only leave in the "she's hot" comments.  I bet he contributes more stuff but it just doesn't make the cut.  Either way, I believe he is sincere and really cares about the girls and the process and the organization (maybe bc it's a big part of his income now??).  And I always liked the way he stuck up for the underdogs (like Kristi does) in the past.  I know nothing about his music either.

 

Anthony is a joke. Period. Please go away Anthony Ramos.  Whoever said he was trying to be a Ryan Seacreast...LMAO so true! It'll never happen tho. He wishes!

 

P.S. Happy to be here! Been lurking/reading for years and finally decided to join. Love all y'alls comments and opinions.  Great board.  XO

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, EricaShadows said:

I kinda get the 4-year rule and MAYBE the 3-year rule (it's a stretch, though), but I CERTAINLY don't get the 2-year rule.  Most girls who make it onto an NFL team can DANCE so why not keep them once you got them unless, or until, they either decide to retire/leave or they get legitimately outdanced/outperformed?  Plus, it gives the team continuity and leadership to have girls on the team who've been there a while and can REALLY guide rookies through the situations and issues that come up.

Some teams value getting new girls every year over keeping leadership , we are so used to seeing how the DCC takes it self seriously , but others teams on think of them as eye candy !! 

Share this post


Link to post

Seems like an unpopular opinion, but I did not like Alexandria. Don't really know why though.  She seems ablittle... entitled, maybe. 

 

love Lacey. Kalyssa needs to stop the ta ta shaking or I'm gonna stop liking her. 

 

How did Briana make it to finals with those kicks and that can't be bothered attitude?

 

lastly, I was really rooting for Witney. I really like her and felt really bad for her last year. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Rita J said:

 

 

Anthony is a joke. Period. Please go away Anthony Ramos.  Whoever said he was trying to be a Ryan Seacreast...LMAO so true! It'll never happen tho. He wishes!

 

P.S. Happy to be here! Been lurking/reading for years and finally decided to join. Love all y'alls comments and opinions.  Great board.  XO

I know alot of people are annoyed with but i liked alot when he goes around ask the girls questions , his questions are actually original and we get new info from it unlike the segment producers who get the girls to say the same cliche thing they say year after year !! Maybe they should limit him to that  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, mmm said:

I know alot of people are annoyed with but i liked alot when he goes around ask the girls questions , his questions are actually original and we get new info from it unlike the segment producers who get the girls to say the same cliche thing they say year after year !! Maybe they should limit him to that  

I agree, I also like his question segments with the candidates.  But he should stick to that and not be a judge.  I don't think he has the experience to be one.  He offers nothing during deliberations from what I can tell.  "Her outfit was the best".... ugh...

5 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

But for the most part, it looks like the dancers going to finals are pretty good so I'm really excited to see their solos! Have I mentioned how much I love solos every year? Honestly, I would watch a special double length episode that consisted of everyone's solos and nothing else. I wouldn't need talking heads or commentary from anyone about how nervous they are either - just show me ALL the solos!

 

YYYYAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS!  Show the solos!!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, Rita J said:

This poor sweet girl Miranda has a horrible breast augmentation complication called SYMMASTIA.  She definitely needs to have it corrected and should NOT have chosen a top with a low cut V shape which horribly accentuates her condition.  For sure she should go to Dr. Dubrow on Botched or find another surgeon that will correct it. 

Yeah - why on earth would she wear a low cut top like that?  Does she not realize they are messed up?  I'm just wondering how she's going to look in the uniform?  If I were Kelli I'd have to have a talk w/ her and say "sweetheart, you need to fix your boobs, like before the season starts, and if you can't, see you next season".   Her face is really pretty though. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

7 minutes ago, Preity said:

Seems like an unpopular opinion, but I did not like Alexandria. Don't really know why though.  She seems ablittle... entitled, maybe. 

Huh. I guess I thought she seemed a bit more mature/serious than some other candidates, but it didn't come across as entitled to me. She's obviously in a different stage of life having bought a house with her boyfriend, been a professional cheerleader for 4 years, and then working for the Patriots Cheerleaders (was she an assistant? trainer?). I really like her dance style and her poise.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, tajalexander said:

How many times do they do the routine during this phase? I thought it was Once then the kickline. But then someone early in the episode said they do it once in the front line and once in the back line in front of the judges. BUT THEN, the cardiac nurse said they do the routine 4 times before the kickline. 4 seems.. excessive lol One front line, one back line, all one line, and.... facing backward? Then the kickline? Yikes. 

I read on Melissa's (the one that just retired) IG somewhere that they do the routine twice.  Once in front row and once in back row.  Then they do the kickline twice. Once with right splits and once with left splits.  But not sure how accurate that is.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Rita J said:

I read on Melissa's (the one that just retired) IG somewhere that they do the routine twice.  Once in front row and once in back row.  Then they do the kickline twice. Once with right splits and once with left splits.  But not sure how accurate that is.

That's what I've heard in the past as well. Dance and kick line are both performed twice. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Rita J said:

I read on Melissa's (the one that just retired) IG somewhere that they do the routine twice.  Once in front row and once in back row.  Then they do the kickline twice. Once with right splits and once with left splits.  But not sure how accurate that is.

dancing 101 question: what does "front row" and "back row" mean ?

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, veronicamers said:

Huh. I guess I thought she seemed a bit more mature/serious than some other candidates, but it didn't come across as entitled to me. She's obviously in a different stage of life having bought a house with her boyfriend, been a professional cheerleader for 4 years, and then working for the Patriots Cheerleaders (was she an assistant? trainer?). I really like her dance style and her poise.

Yeah - any beautiful girl who is outside pulling old siding off a house and sanding down furniture in gloves is not "entitled" IMO ;).  I guess that all could have been a setup, but to me she seemed mature, hardworking and genuine.   I just really like her a lot.   I think her look is great too.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
1 minute ago, sATL said:

dancing 101 question: what does "front row" and "back row" mean ?

It's not really a dance thing, it's just the girls start out on two different lines during try outs. There's a few girls on the back and then a few girls on the front of the line. Then they switch after the first dance so the judges get a better look.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, heatherrrrz said:

It's not really a dance thing, it's just the girls start out on two different lines during try outs. There's a few girls on the back and then a few girls on the front of the line. Then they switch after the first dance so the judges get a better look.

ok. thanks. I guess I never noticed the switching.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, sATL said:

dancing 101 question: what does "front row" and "back row" mean ?

there are 3 front X's out on the dance floor and that is the "front" row.  3 of the 5 girls start there in the front, and the other 2 girls go to the back ("back" row so to speak) so that the 5 dancers are staggered and spread out.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size