Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E21: Live Eviction #6

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Rachel RSL said:

Seriously though, Jessica and Cody are the literal worst. Jessica makes a bitchy comment out of the blue and when Josh does the same to her, her guard dog Cody gets an instant look of pure rage and threatens Josh with his fist. That man has anger issues, no social skills and Jessica is just a raging bitch. I'll take Paul over either of them any day! Her exit interview was nothing but her playing the victim, no self-awareness whatsoever.

I agree with you 100% Jess i& Cody are the worst HG. 

• Love 7

I've never seen HGs act the way they did.  They stayed away from everyone and then were bitchy to anybody that tried to talk to them.  I was sure he was going to punch Josh..I'm surprised he didn't.  Jessica saying people lied to her...that's the game!  That's what HGs do!!

It was like they came on BB to meet someone rather than play the game.  Josh said "it's a game!" and Cody said "no it's not".  I shook my head right then and there.

I feel bad that the others are going to have to be in the jury house with Cody eventually.  I'm worried he's really going to beat up Josh at the JH.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I wish Jessica's speech called out Paul more, rather than just a vague statement. Go big before you go home, am I right?

She wasn't even good at being bitchy. Direct bitchiness is a terrible thing to waste. And Julie telling Jessica that Cody loved her was the coldest move of all.

Edited by rustyspigot
  • Love 4

Jessica's exit interview was infuriating. Her Cody-shaped blinders destroyed her game, maybe when she watches it back she'll see how terrible she played. "He gave me no reason to think I wasn't the target..." (or something like that.) He TRIED! Your loathing for him wouldn't let you listen. I hate Josh, a lot, but Jessica was wrong about this one.

Aww, Kevin, good try buddy!! It was the worst idea for an alliance ever, but good on you for attempting to play the game! (I love him so much.)

• Love 12
18 minutes ago, rustyspigot said:

Julie was thrilled (as thrilled as Julie can get) to tell Jessica she wasn't the target for the week. And the final "STAY THERE".

That was the best part of the night.  I swear Jess pondered this for a split second.  In her pre-viction plea she said she watched the show since she was a little girl.  Really?  Sure does not seem like she's ever seen an episode. Real gamers know to NOT GET INTO A SHOWMANCE.  She threw her game away on a lunatic.  What a waste.

When you are on the block you listen to anyone who approaches you.  If no one approaches you then you know you are done.  

• Love 10

Alex's parting shot to Jessica was amazing. That's how you win.

Was there any more startling contrast than everyone -- to the person -- laughing and talking in the kitchen/common area, except Cody stalking off to be by himself? This could be such a fun season without them. These people all seem to genuinely get along and like each other, with two giant, glaring exceptions.  Is it wrong to hope that without Debbie and Donnie Downer, they could be the "hey, good game, I had fun" season?

Bye, Jessica. Sorry you got lost on the way to audition for "The Bachelor."

• Love 16

I hope Jessica remembers her fat shaming ways when her 26 year old metabolism craps out on her. I can't stand Josh at all but her pettiness towards him with the "spelling test" came uncomfortably close to being racist.

Edited by Fleegull
  • Love 17

Ugh. I hope Alex will get out from under Paul's thumb and make this week interesting, but I doubt that will happen. 

Who cast Matt and Raven on this show? They are as useful as Raven's mass of stunt hair.

When did Mark turn into the only person I remotely like on this show?

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Eolivet said:

Alex's parting shot to Jessica was amazing. That's how you win.

Oh yes!  That was awesome.  Want to take bets to see if Cody tries to showmance Alex?  If so, I'll need to sit on Jessica's couch with her and giggle.

1 minute ago, Eolivet said:

Bye, Jessica. Sorry you got lost on the way to audition for "The Bachelor."

I am afraid she would have picked Lee.

• Love 4

Ahh yeah you can always see a Quick Change artist act is in the works when the woman comes out looking like the Michelin Man! Though the hair change was a neat wrinkle as were the polka-dots.

I loved Jessica's face falling when she realized if she had been just slightly less bitchy to Josh she could have stayed another week as that big meatball wanted Elena out more! That exit interview was the very picture of delusion. Wow.

Is it me or is Alex packing some extra pounds from early on? I think that was the most ott celebration of winning HoH ever...

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • Love 8

Jessica's answer as to why they isolated themselves was beyond dumb. For someone who claims to have watched the show since she was a little girl, she sure has no idea that lying and adapting to fluid circumstances are part of it.

I LOLed at her calling out Paul. Girl, you were HOH, won POV, and Paul's safety was up. What did you do? You didn't touch him.

• Love 12

When Jessica finds out that Cody actually intended to have Jason or Mark get rid of her in those first few weeks and then lied to her face when she confronted him about it she might not be so thrilled. Keep pouring that champagne, Jessica, don't give up your day job.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 9

Raven can go anytime.  Please.

Kevin, wtf is wrong with you?  Making a deal with Public Enemy #1.  Paul is not going to like that.

Jessica, wtf is wrong with you? Cody too.  Josh was actually well behaved through that whole mess and she kept pushing.

He seemed to genuinely want to save Jess to evict Elena, but she totally blew any chance she had.

Jessica gets to go back to her life and maybe realize how stupidly she behaved and what a psycho Cody is.

Save me speeches:

Raven stfu up about your condition.  Fly away into a wind turbine.

Elena found the brown acid.

Nice speech Jessica!  Paul shows his ass yet again.

Cody looked ready to explode in the DR.

Josh really, really needs to find a new song.

Good cheers from the audience.

Julie calls her out for playing dumb.  "I just gave up"  

Well Jess, you and Cody do think alike and you think wrong.  You are both terrible players.

Fuck you Alex, that message was disgusting.  Worse than Paul's.

Josh being is usual childish self.  Thanks Julie for showing Kevin to try and polish these turds.

Dave and Donya were very entertaining.

Alex HoH is not.

If Cody loses the Temptation Competition, he's gone.  First jury member.  Home alone for a week.  No Battle Back!  Yea!

When the next loser arrives, I can just picture him standing in the doorway, slapping a baseball bat into his hand.

• Love 12

Ugh, this show blows. Jessica told them they are idiots for not getting rid of Paul and they looked at her like she had three heads. They are morons. And soon they will have to turn on each other. Then, the fun will begin. 

The handwriting is on the wall, Cody goes next. He should self evict so he doesn't have to sit in that jury house for 5 weeks with nobody to even talk to. At least if he leaves, he can be with Jessica on the outside. Unless he needs whatever stipend they get by being in that jury house. I think he gave the HOH a shot, didn't get it, looked very disappointed and my bet is he throws in the towel. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

Ugh, this show blows. Jessica told them they are idiots for not getting rid of Paul and they looked at her like she had three heads. They are morons. And soon they will have to turn on each other. Then, the fun will begin. 

The handwriting is on the wall, Cody goes next. He should self evict so he doesn't have to sit in that jury house for 5 weeks with nobody to even talk to. At least if he leaves, he can be with Jessica on the outside. Unless he needs whatever stipend they get by being in that jury house. I think he gave the HOH a shot, didn't get it, looked very disappointed and my bet is he throws in the towel. 

He stands to lose too much financially if he walks. He'd have to pay all his hotel and travel expenses which were incurred prior to going into the house. If he threw a punch and got ejected will he still be held financially liable?

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

If Cody loses the Temptation Competition, he's gone.  First jury member.  Home alone for a week.  No Battle Back!  Yea!

When the next loser arrives, I can just picture him standing in the doorway, slapping a baseball bat into his hand.

Hah... I can't imagine what he's going to do with days and weeks on end with people he refuses to talk to. He will get to know well the phrase 'Hell is other people.'

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

I agree with everything you say, except that Paul's groupies will eventually turn on each other and the fun will begin.  I am seriously beginning to doubt that.  At this point it looks to me like Paul will decide who goes every week from now on. and he has enough loyal soldiers that they will go along with that until the week they are the one "marked for death" and Paul will win.  I don't like Jessica or Cody at all, but they were the only ones fighting against that tide.  (I say "were" even though Cody is still there, because I'm sure he has checked out mentally at this point).

I'm bored.  For the fourth year in a row, I am out in early August.  I'll come back for the finale, which will probably be as unsatisfying as it usually is.

• Love 5

Josh seriously had an ass kicking coming to him when Cody confronted him with his own supersized  pan/garbage lid?

All episode though I kept wishing Jess would keep quite and maybe by some miracle Elena would go home....because now folks...there is NO story. It's all Paul's edicts and mandates going forward. Alex's HOH is  going to be as meaningless as her last one. It'a Paul's...they'e all been Paul's. They've all voluntarily ceded power to him. The season is all but over.

Also there is ZERO point in them hyping the double eviction because it always goes the SAME WAY.

Whoever wins immediatly goes into conference with whoever the dominant person is of the season  during the commercial break.(this season it is Paul) and will do whatever their bidding is. There is no suspense...it's some combination of Cody,Mark and Elena....why even bother.

Puppets like Kevin and Jason actually trying to strategize was pathetic...don't start playing the game at the halfway point because they sucked at it.

Cody needs to self evict...better to go home and be with Jess than be trapped in jury house with Josh.

Julie loses points on NOT following up on Alex's insinuation that she MAY move in on Cody in the goodbye message. I hope it's true because that would be more interesting than the King Paul Show.

Edited by North of Eden
12 minutes ago, North of Eden said:

Josh seriously had an ass kicking coming to him when Cody confronted him with his own supersized  pan/garbage lid?

Are you serious? Really? Uh huh. OK.

I thought America's Got Talent was on Tuesday night.

Anyway...these people are truly horrible.  No Josh you are not more mature than Cody and Jessica.  You are not more mature than a green tomato.  So stop banging on pots.  You big dumb green tomato.

Paul is a fucking asshole and no one is smart enough to see it.  'Yeah Josh...go get 'em' and then sits back and laughs.  Fucking little bitch.

'Can you describe you feelings in this moment?"   No Julie, he can't.  He has no feelings.  His brother Lore stole his emotion chip and is currently recruiting a group of rogue Borg.  

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Are you serious? Really? Uh huh. OK.

Yep. A big hulking lout starts banging pans near your girlfriend's head  to agitate her...not to mention the culmative behaviour of Josh for weeks on end. He was asking for it.

• Love 16

This was truly an all-timer.  Such real emotion.  Chenbot suffered a bit of a short circuit, or something.  Wow.

I can't recall more warmth for a departee with the lone exception of Janelle back in the day.  I've never seen Chenbot relate so intimately as a female Bot than she did at the end with her "girrrrlfriend" remark about Cody reeeeeeeally loving Jess.

Jess misspoke as to the hamster failure to break up Jody.  However, she was dead on about Paul.  They are all playing to be the last one eaten by the crocodile.  Of course, they haven't quite figured out that Josh would be that person.

I can't stand Josh and his striking up another rendition of his circus song as Jess was literally walking the plank was sinister and demented.

• Love 7

I finally realized why Elenas face bugs me so much. She looks like a blow up sex doll.

Jessica says she left her best friend in there?? How long have they known each other? I would bet neither of them even has any other friends on the outside. I really detested this little nasty girl and am glad she's gone but it's going to be boring now as the "Paul show."

I might also check out until finale night.

• Love 5

I loved Jess's speech and telling Julie to take her home. It's pretty sad though that these assess in the house broke her down to giving up to the point where she wanted just out of there.  That's not fun, it's not a game when they allow people to attack and break people to the point of giving up.

Jess's interview after was great too, she came out looking amazing in that. Josh, not so  much and Alex's goodbye was trash.

• Love 16

A weird quote box I didn't ask for and can't delete.

I was rooting for Cody to win HOH.  I think he would have sat up there by himself all week, not answering the door, going downstairs to crunch some dry breakfast cereal and turn his nomination keys, going back upstairs to barricade himself inside again.  That's not as mean as it sounds--sometimes other people really are hell and you need some solitude to lick your wounds.  Cody's stretched like a ukulele string--don't want him to snap.

Elena!  Lips!  Eek!

Jessica, human vocal sounds are supposed to be mellifluous--notes you could pick out on the piano.  Sweetheart, why have you trained yourself to sound like a bug zapper?

And Josh, STOP with the fucking pots and pans.  If you banged those things right next to MY ear, I would have an involuntary reaction involving my knee and your groin.

• Love 10

The thing about the pots and pans is that Josh had the luxury of doing that inside the house without any consequences.  Outside the house, he'd be asked to leave the premises, or have to cops called on him or get his ass kicked.  But he knew that production would save him if someone actually went after him.

In that scenario, you have to go after the people who are protecting him.  I would have grabbed a couple of pans and banged on them all day every day until production was so sick of the noise that they banned anyone from doing it.

• Love 10

Jessica,  you might as well have been speaking in Sumerian when you ma d e that comment about how they need to wake up and get Paul out. Because they just won't and can't understand why you'd be advocating for them to do that.

A quick change artist was a fun HoH competition. Too bad Cody lost and the March of the Lemmings continues.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

Apology for only tangentially being about the episode but I keep laughing that I'm getting 'targeted' ads for false eyelashes inbetween posts.

Did you post in The Bachelorette forums this season? False eyelashes had their heyday with Rachel.

I'm eager to see the dynamics of Team Paul once Cody leaves. It's too easy to have multiple alliances behind a common enemy.

• Love 1

The casting this season is awful.  Sheep and people who seem to have no clue how to play and those that only want a showmance, it's awful.  Another week of doing whatever Paul wants.  Sigh.  Yeah Paul can play sure, but it's boring to watch such complete control.

• Love 3

The only reason Cody couldn't put up Paul was because of the 3 week Paul is safe thing. 

And yeah, they're sheep. And yeah, you can make big moves before jury. 

And they'll just let Paul march them into jury one by one. 

• Love 10
7 hours ago, MarysWetBar said:

I finally realized why Elenas face bugs me so much. She looks like a blow up sex doll.

On another thread last night I mentioned that all three evictees on the couch looked liked they were late for their night jobs as pole dancers at the LA Deja Vu.

They are about as useful as Raven's mass of stunt hair

Sorry for the lack of attribution, but I haven't yet achieved the skill of double quoting in the same message; but this made me LOL. 

Edited by Thalia
  • Love 9

Blargh, I am so done with this house. Is there really anyone to root for? They're either colossally stupid or completely vile. Sometimes both. I was trying to root for Jess/Cody, because....well, the whole underdog thing. Plus, I thought Jess had some decent game play in her. But any that she DID have, she's clearly thrown out the window. I get that she felt she couldn't trust anyone. So I can understand her not giving to much credence to what Josh was trying to tell her about Elena. But why is it necessary to just go and make things worse??? 

I can feel some empathy for you when you're just doing your own thing and that clown comes around harassing you. But that conversation they were having about Matt's overshowering causing the drought was completely benign. And, kind of funny. THOSE are actually the moments I like to see, and want more of. I want to know what these people are like as just mere houseguests, not game players. I want to hear about day to day life, their little quirks, the down moments. But Jessica had to go and ruin it with her, "Can you even SPELL drought, Josh?" I cannot STAND Josh. But that was such a bitchy thing to say. And stupid. Because he clearly had no problem spelling it. So that makes YOU look like an idiot. And then calling him "fat"? I don't think Josh is fat at all. 

Lord, they're all just so unlikeable!

Even Kevin, who is undoubtedly the most likeable, was doing some ridiculous shit last night. At first when he was all, "I've been laying low half the game, time to make some big moves" - I was all excited. But then when I found it was just pulling Cody in to help take out the showmances? Wah, wah, wah. LET. DOWN. I mean, those two brainless "showmances" (do they even like each other?) are the least of your concern. How about considering what's going to happen if you end up next to Paul or Alex, who have both one comps and been HOH, in the end? No fucking lame Raven and Matt. Not only that, but even if I LIKED Paul, Alex, Jason.....I don't consider pulling Cody to that side a "big" move, because he's really just a lone wolf right now. It's not like you'd be getting him to flip on anyone. Aaaaand, I don't even think it's  really needed. Other than Mark, has anyone in those showmances won a comp? 

Besides all that, he did it without really having backing from Paul and them, so now he's possibly put a big ol target on HIS back. I would have rather seen him formed something with AGAINST Paul, not this lame whatever-the-hell it was. 

Sigh....and now Alex is HOH. So another week of Paul getting whatever the fuck he wants. I just don't know if I have the energy to care about this show anymore. 

• Love 3

I think comparing the house guests to sheep is insulting to sheep. The sheep I know would react one of two ways if Paul walked into their pasture yelling: "Friendship! Your boy is here!"

• Look up, startled, then suddenly run all together to the opposite corner of the pasture
  • Look up, then keep on grazing or chewing cud, thinking "whatever"

Our rams are a pretty mild-mannered group, but if the big Corriedale was still there (who looked like Juan Pablo on The Bachelor with his slightly crossed eyes and long face), once Paul's back was turned, would rush him and get him on the rear end. Once Paul was on the ground yelling, "That's not friendship!", the ram would walk up to him and sniff his face, then walk away and start grazing. Job done.

When Cody was standing there after Jessica left, to me he looked not so much angry but awkward and an outsider, like someone who's always on the outside of the social crowd. (His fault but oh well.) Maybe he'll start really playing the game. His best way would be not to attack or pursue anyone, but socialize a little, do some one-on-ones, and talk about Paul, asking do you want to play Paul's game or your own? Just start planting those seeds of doubt. He's good at reading a situation and analysis - he just doesn't have good judgment about acting on what he's learned and he lets emotions cloud his judgment. I have a soft spot for Cody even though he's exasperating and not that likeable because he comes from my world. (The small upper Midwest Norwegian/church world)

• Love 6
  • Is there no such thing these days as "less is more" where make up & dressing nice are concerned? (Asked in my best old lady voice.)
  • No jury buyback makes me happy-dance (like Snoopy, not like Paul).
  • I usually hate snarky goodbye messages, but Alex's "thanks for hating me" had me fist-pumping (no poker arms here).
  • My favorite thing about Jessica: she's gone.
  • Surely Cody is playing a part he's created for himself; no real human like that would voluntarily be filmed in a house with strangers.
  • I may be the only Alex fan, but I haven't seen any reason to hate her (yet?!) & am happy she won HOH. 
  • To me, furthering a mostly-secret final two alliance is not being a blind follower.  If Alex starts acting against her best interests, I'll reconsider.
  • I still think the HG's are aware of the threat Paul poses, but were willing to consolidate behind a single ringmaster in order to break up Jodica (either for game reasons or just to improve their day-to-day living situation in the house).
  • Current Final Five wish list:  Alex, Mark, Kevin, Jason, Christmas.
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, Rachel RSL said:

Cannoli, meatball, and now linguine. What's with the food insults? Those things are all yummy! Shouldn't they be saying things like "Screw you, lima beans!" or "Up yours, creamed corn!" 

Hahahaha, you're killing me. But it's so true. Meatball, I can kind of get. A round hunk of meat. It could mean you're fat or stupid or both. But linguini  in a nice, thin noodle. No insult there. I'd be like, "you're a stinky Brussels sprout!" Or, "Why so salty, ya big can of Spam?"

10 hours ago, helpmerhonda said:

Isn't the real story here that Matt was wearing a different shirt?

But Mark has joined the cult of Whistle-Nut and I just can't. 

9 hours ago, Newbietunes said:

I agree with everything you say, except that Paul's groupies will eventually turn on each other and the fun will begin.  I am seriously beginning to doubt that.  At this point it looks to me like Paul will decide who goes every week from now on. and he has enough loyal soldiers that they will go along with that until the week they are the one "marked for death" and Paul will win.  I don't like Jessica or Cody at all, but they were the only ones fighting against that tide.  (I say "were" even though Cody is still there, because I'm sure he has checked out mentally at this point).

100% agree. They're at Jury House status now. And Paul's STILL there. I don't think anyone has even seriously DISCUSSED getting rid of him. He's the one making all the moves, so there's no way he doesn't win in a final two. And he's actually pretty good at comps. So the minute he doesn't win one, you need to take him out. These people are idiots. 

8 hours ago, North of Eden said:

Yep. A big hulking lout starts banging pans near your girlfriend's head  to agitate her...not to mention the culmative behaviour of Josh for weeks on end. He was asking for it.

I think he was literally asking for it. I've said before, but Josh is the very definition of that person that provokes you into hitting THEM first. I'm a 5'4, wimpy girl and I'D have a hard time not hauling off and clocking the dude. 

That being said, Josh only started the pots and pans THIS time because Jessica called him stupid out of nowhere. Josh's actions are still on him, and there were plenty of times when he did it just to be an ass, completely unprovoked. But, to sound totally grade school, "she started it" this time. 

8 hours ago, Artsda said:

and Alex's goodbye was trash.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who thought that was a really distasteful thing to say. I just found it too personal, and a real low blow. I don't love Jessica or anything, but going after someone's man like that is just off limits, as far as I'm concerned. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 8