Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E19: Thank You and Good Night

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, BBHN said:

Plus, Bethenny was dating Dennis and broke up with him during the course of the season. 

Bethenny broke up with him? It's easier to imagine him running for the hills. Unless she got scared off by all the marriage talk.

I like what Dorinda said about the size of Bethenny's apartment and  I agree. When you live in a small apartment the city, there's just nowhere else to go. So it's nice to have enough square footage to have a TV room, an office, a music room, whatever. But I personally would trade some of that inside space for a balcony or patio. She's got the money. And it's not like she doesn't enjoy the outdoors. Plus she's got dogs. I wonder if outdoor space is just hard to find in SoHo or why she doesn't want any.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

That announcement is on Bravo/production, not Luann. I doubt that she told the press 1 thing and production something else. 

Ummm, as I said I assume that Bravo, to make Lu look better said that she filed for divorce. Regardless though you quoted my post and referred to Lu's statement to the public which is not what I was referring to at all. Lol.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Ummm, as I said I assume that Bravo, to make Lu look better said that she filed for divorce. Regardless though you quoted my post and referred to Lu's statement to the public which is not what I was referring to at all. Lol.

No, you asked if Luann insisted on Bravo saying that she filed for divorce when in fact Tom filed first and you said she was "dishonest to the end". I responded that I doubt she said 1 thing to Bravo/production and something different to the media, that I believe the entire statement Bravo/production tomfoolery (pun intended LOL)!

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Giselle said:

I'm not there yet (menopause) but I'll keep a good thought for you. Hope you find an HRT regimen that works for you.

Giselle, you are so very sweet.  I will be a word of warning to please do tons of research before having a hysterectomy with ovaries removed. There is a reason we were born with all these parts and make all those hormones.  I wish it was more talked about especially on show like the RHW's.  I would love to hear of any of these women having gone through a total hysterectomy and been ok and gotten balanced on hormones.  I'm fairly sure that one of the women on "Sweet Home Oklahoma" had a full hysterectomy but she never talks about it. If she is using HRT it must not work too well because she seems to be in a constant hot flash with her fans and sweating a lot.  It gets very lonely out here and I think women should speak up for other women.  I want some damn success stories!  Ok, stepping of off my soapbox now.  Again, Giselle, thank you so much.

P.S. If anyone wants to PM with their success story or someone they know that had a full hysterectomy I would really appreciate it. Honestly, I do feel as though I am a complete weirdo who can not find any kind of balance on any estrogen(patches, gels, creams, pills, troches, etc.).  It's scary and very lonely. ;....) Thanks for any help y'all.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, Missy found out about Luann after seeing her/Tom out on a date but that has nothing to do with Luann, that is all on Tom.

Of course...and Luann is a completely unaware innocent who didn't swoop in on a man already on a date...WHY, oh WHY did none of her friends warn her.   I am devastated.

• Love 14
30 minutes ago, Former Nun said:

Of course...and Luann is a completely unaware innocent who didn't swoop in on a man already on a date...WHY, oh WHY did none of her friends warn her.   I am devastated.

No, Luann left with Tom when he was on a date with someone, not Missy though, but again, that was Tom's bad behavior.  Yes, Luann should have been more leery/less trusting of Tom and listened to the others info about him but she knew they weren't telling her these things because they cared about her. They took pleasure in trying to hurt her, using Tom's bad behavior more for camera time for themselves than trying to warn her which is, in part, why she didn't heed their warnings. Luann may not have been some innocent but she didn't deserve this either, none of them deserve to be hurt.

• Love 8

Bethenny broke up with him? It's easier to imagine him running for the hills. Unless she got scared off by all the marriage talk.

I'd imagine the issues with the asshole of an ex-husband she has might had a bit to do with the break-up. But that's an issue for a different thread...

My theory is that Jill was behind this.  The same plant mentioned that Jill might be asked back.  

Hopefully the "source" about Jill being asked back full time was just as wrong about this being a lackluster season.

But I personally would trade some of that inside space for a balcony or patio. She's got the money. And it's not like she doesn't enjoy the outdoors. Plus she's got dogs. I wonder if outdoor space is just hard to find in SoHo or why she doesn't want any.

It night not have been a deal breaker for her. Maybe she prefers to enjoy the outdoors in the Hamptons?

No, Luann left with Tom when he was on a date with someone, not Missy though, but again, that was Tom's bad behavior. 

Regardless of which woman he was on a date with, part of that is on Luann as well. Luann would not have enjoyed her date leaving with another woman. "You're on a date with another woman, but you want to go hook-up with me? Maybe you're not the right man for me".

Yes, Luann should have been more leery/less trusting of Tom and listened to the others info about him but she knew they weren't telling her these things because they cared about her.

She chose to ignore the message and shoot the messengers. Regardless of whether the messengers cared about her, she had some evidence that they were telling the truth - having her fiance making out with another woman caught on tape - and was at least worried enough that she felt she had to keep him on a tighter leash.

Luann wasn't innocent at all in any of this, and while nobody is saying she deserved to be hurt or she deserved what she got, it does make it hard to be very sympathetic for her.

• Love 14
On 8/10/2017 at 0:46 AM, itsadryheat said:

How long will it take for us to find out the "real" reason for le divorce?  How will we find out, a leak from the White House/Press/UES Lu non-fan? A second Lu special?  Finally, a reason to live!!!  Viva la Bravo, errr Satan Andy!

"Luann Getting Divorced?" They'll love it in Peoria?

• Love 5
8 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Warning.  Getting on the soapbox:  And enough with the cat piss.  You can have cats and not have your home 'stink'.  Cats are getting a really undeserved rap here.  And no, you don't 'have' to vacuum every day. 

Thank you so much for this!!  I have 2 cats and they share a litterbox.  I don't have to change the entire litterbox every single day, but I do get the doodies out and freshen it up.     I change it out once a week though.  My house doesn't stink either.  As I've mentioned before, gentle and humane discipline is also possible with cats.  I've never had a problem with any of my cats tearing up the furniture or curtains.  Carole is not a good representative of how you deal with cats. 

Note to Jumper Sage:  I sent you a PM. 

• Love 11

I'm sad this season is over. Other franchises should take note - that's how you make a season seemingly fly by - there was some drama and fractured relationships to mend but this is how you can share the same room with people you don't call 'friends' but still can have a good time with one another.

I was surprised that it was Carole that told Sonja about the party in that manner - given that Carole seems to really like Tinsley. Carole was insisting that it was a joke but it wouldn't surprise me if her delivery made it seem like Tinsley was actually trying to throw a jab at Sonja. It's ironic that given Carole is a writer, her delivery seems tone deaf at times, lol.

I don't know if Luann's divorce announcement is coincidental timing or planned but she sure has set herself up nicely for some good material for next season - ensuring she gets her apple back. Luann will regret not listening to the women. Sonja and Ramona's delivery was piss poor. I get questioning their intentions. But when someone who isn't your friend and is going through her own marital woes (Bethenny) starts crying for you because she feels that you're too good for the man you're about to marry and that he's going to hurt you, maybe pause and consider. Unlike Ramona and Sonja, Bethenny's objections had nothing to do with making Luann feel bad for her relationship with Tom, it was to open her eyes and be honest with herself and whether she really know Tom enough to marry him. Sucks for Luann but she's like a cat, she always lands on her feet. She'll be fine.

Ramona looked great at the party. I got a laugh when Ramona's friend thought Luann's son was Ramona's new boyfriend, lol. Luann's son is an attractive kid though - he's got a very French look to him. Bethenny looked great at the party as well - her make up was on point. But I have to give it to Carole, I absolutely loved her outfit. Is there any point in commenting on Tinsley's fashion? lol But learning that she does her makeup matte makes perfect sense why she doesn't have a dewy, youthful look to her.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, WireWrap said:

No, Luann left with Tom when he was on a date with someone, not Missy though, but again, that was Tom's bad behavior.  Yes, Luann should have been more leery/less trusting of Tom and listened to the others info about him but she knew they weren't telling her these things because they cared about her. They took pleasure in trying to hurt her, using Tom's bad behavior more for camera time for themselves than trying to warn her which is, in part, why she didn't heed their warnings. Luann may not have been some innocent but she didn't deserve this either, none of them deserve to be hurt.

LuAnn can say that she didn't listen to the women because they aren't really her friends and thus their words didn't come from a genuine place, but Tom's own behavior the day she met and left with him should have indicated some sort of red flag to her. 

• Love 23
11 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

LuAnn can say that she didn't listen to the women because they aren't really her friends and thus their words didn't come from a genuine place, but Tom's own behavior the day she met and left with him should have indicated some sort of red flag to her. 

This should've been the first clue that Tom didn't possess a whole lot of integrity. 

Sucking face with another woman the night before their engagement party should have been the last.

• Love 24
4 minutes ago, ryebread said:

This should've been the first clue that Tom didn't possess a whole lot of integrity. 

Sucking face with another woman the night before their engagement party should have been the last.

Was Missy the mystery make out girl in that bar that Tom got caught with?

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Listen! All of the red flags were in LuAnn's face like

giphy.gif

and she kept swatting them away as though they were a nuisance. 

• Love 18

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxZzRGm4PhJqhNun-Ry0b

26 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Was Missy the mystery make out girl in that bar that Tom got caught with?

No, it was a former Playmate, Deborah Driggs

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 3

What on earth is happening with the mural on the wall in the scene where Sonja and Frenchie are packing?  It's like an oil painting of Sonja with her legs spread, spraying urine! 

ETA: Oops, sorry, somehow I missed the conversation about this topic above.  And the poster who mentioned that the yellow cloud looks like a nuclear yeast infection is much better at description than I am.  I tip my hat to you.  

Edited by ladle
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, raiderred1 said:

P.S. If anyone wants to PM with their success story or someone they know that had a full hysterectomy I would really appreciate it. Honestly, I do feel as though I am a complete weirdo who can not find any kind of balance on any estrogen(patches, gels, creams, pills, troches, etc.).  It's scary and very lonely. ;....) Thanks for any help y'all.

Raider, I cannot help you from personal experience but -- did you know there is a Women's Health thread on PTv? I discovered it a few weeks ago when I was posting in the Beauty thread. Women's Health is in the Health and Wellness subforum, which is in the Off Topic section (or just follow the link below!) The thread does not seem terribly active but you could share your experience and questions there -- it's possible some posters who don't frequent the HWs threads will see it and might have some suggestions.

http://forums.previously.tv/topic/50107-womens-health-issues/#comment-2878667

Edited by steelcitysister
decided "suggestions" was wiser than "advice"!
  • Love 12

It looks like she [Tinsley] slept in her makeup and just keeps reapplying.

Didn't Ramona say something about Tinsley sleeping in a rigid manner, so as to not mess up her makeup?

I wonder if Carole has ever fixed Bethenny up with her hot dentist or rich tech nerd friends?

Doubtful, since Carole seemed pretty adamant that nobody should date a Scorpio (Beth is a Scorpio, right?). Plus, I assume Carole actually likes her friends.

2.  Is Sonja out of her mind thinking this your man, for her anyway, is really interested in her?

Assuming you meant "young", isn't Frenchie like, forty? Anyway, Sonja's a very good-looking woman who can be charming and fun, so it's not hard to believe that men of various ages could be interested in her, IMO. (Not to say that Frenchie doesn't have ulterior motives, but if he's only interested in tv time, then why have his parents meet her off-camera?)

Bethenny's such an assassin in the cheeriest of events!

Awesomely on point.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Cherrio said:

The cherry on top from Miss Manners and class of all people (bahaaaaaa) throws a party for all those not invited in a piece of shit party room. Who does that?

I love Luann, faults and all, but that party room was like an abandoned truckstop banquet hall, her worst faux pas this season for me! 

On WWHL the three hot bartenders wore tees that said the following:

#istandwithlu  

Chic C'est la Free!

FROM COUNTESS TO WIFE TO RECLAIMING HER LIFE

❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Love 10
18 hours ago, ChitChat said:

I thought that Tinsley did a great job putting the party together.  The cake was fabulous!   Well, until Sonja and that guy mauled it.  Show a little class people!  I don't understand why Bethenny was bitching about the party having a theme.  She wanted to know why a party can't be just a party.  Sometimes they are, but most times you'd like to know who or what you're celebrating when attending one!  Why can't she be happy? Also,  a $5000 gift certificate to BG?  Wow!  Even if it doesn't go far, it's still a hell of a gift.  I'm not sure why Sonja felt the need to practically vacuum up the gift card with her vagina though. 

I believe she said she was dating men now.  Not necessarily looking for a long-term relationship though.  I'm not sure why he took his RPD (removable partial denture) out while eating.  Most people with those leave them in so that they have all of their teeth to chew with.  That is one of their purposes!  Maybe it's not comfortable since it only has 1 tooth on it though.  It's probably rather bulky and is easier to chew without it, but for Pete's sake, put the thing away!  I'm a hygienist and I get handed people's RPDs all the time when they sit down in the chair.  There's all kinds of nastiness on them!  For politeness' sake, you don't hold the RPD in one hand and a fork in the other.  ;)  

I thought that Tinsley did a great job putting the party together.  The cake was fabulous!   Well, until Sonja and that guy mauled it.  Show a little class people!  I don't understand why Bethenny was bitching about the party having a theme.  She wanted to know why a party can't be just a party.  Sometimes they are, but most times you'd like to know who or what you're celebrating when attending one!  Why can't she be happy? Also,  a $5000 gift certificate to BG?  Wow!  Even if it doesn't go far, it's still a hell of a gift.  I'm not sure why Sonja felt the need to practically vacuum up the gift card with her vagina though. 

I believe she said she was dating men now.  Not necessarily looking for a long-term relationship though.  I'm not sure why he took his RPD (removable partial denture) out while eating.  Most people with those leave them in so that they have all of their teeth to chew with.  That is one of their purposes!  Maybe it's not comfortable since it only has 1 tooth on it though.  It's probably rather bulky and is easier to chew without it, but for Pete's sake, put the thing away!  I'm a hygienist and I get handed people's RPDs all the time when they sit down in the chair.  There's all kinds of nastiness on them!  For politeness' sake, you don't hold the RPD in one hand and a fork in the other.  ;)  

Not personally familiar with them but I worked with a gal who had two upper side teeth never grow in and she had a retainer looking tooth thing that looked like his.  She always took it out when eating.  I am thinking since they are not permanently jammed into your gums they aren't super effective or comfortable to eat with them.  I also imagine jazz getting stuck between the retainer and gums.  She always slying put it into a napkin when taking it out.

19 hours ago, Lunata said:

Luann just isn't right in the head. I think she has 'Cinderella Syndrome'. (it's a real thing). Even at the party for Sonja, Tom was flirting with that same blonde woman. And who the heck is she anyway and why is she always invited to the same affairs that Luann and Tom go to? Tom even remarked that he had to unplug his mic to talk to her. What a scum, but everyone knew that. And why isn't anyone confronting that woman. They were flirting right there in front of everyone. How disgusting. Tom didn't cheat on Luann by himself. He's not the type of guy who will ever remain faithful to one woman. Hate to say it Luann, but 'told ya so'.

Let me tell you this line right here makes me LOL!  I am beginning to suspect Lu isn't as confident as she lets on.  I think she has a ton of bravado and plays a good game.  Her talking Tom up pre wedding/post wedding was not the sound of a confident woman.  It was a woman trying to convince herself and others that he is peachy keen, best lover to lover, best partner, SHE'S MARRIED!, WE GOT THE YACHT!, type of thing.  Her ability to move on from bad things also could be her way of self protection.  I also think she is trying to emulate the older woman who was her 'mentor' pre Alex.  I could also be talking out of my behind and am completely wrong.  

• Love 10

I really hate Sonja.  "He tossed me like a salad."  Eew.  Grow the fuck up. 

That party scene with Tom & Missy was just awkward.  I'd say "poor Lu", but she knew what she was walking into.  

• Love 9
11 hours ago, WireWrap said:

No, you asked if Luann insisted on Bravo saying that she filed for divorce when in fact Tom filed first and you said she was "dishonest to the end". I responded that I doubt she said 1 thing to Bravo/production and something different to the media, that I believe the entire statement Bravo/production tomfoolery (pun intended LOL)!

Lu wouldn't say one thing to Bravo and another to the media? You are too kind to our Lu. Luann spent the last two years on a Bravo show talking about how she has met her soulmate, how they have the same interests, do everything together, and how happy she is. Then she announces to the media a handful of months into her marriage that they are divorcing. And I believe sited the reason as they did not get along. Lol. Lu is all about saying different things to different people. 

2 hours ago, ryebread said:

Best thing I have read on this forum with regards to Lu and Tom. I might add though that the fact that Lu left with Tom the night he was on a date with another woman shows her lack of integrity as well. But then Lu did say that Tom was the male version of her. (Or was she the female version of him? Same diff). In any case they are two peas in a pod but now the pod has been split, and so are they. 

• Love 15
13 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Well, I can't stand Beth but the scene of Beth coming out of the elevator didn't indicate to me that she didn't acknowledge Noel while in the elevator.  She came out first as the door was opening which is normal, with Noel following.

I do think that Beth is a little jealous of Carole's budding relationship with Tins.  That whole BFF comment was throwing shade but Carole didn't go for it and just responded that Beth was her BFF.  Also, Beth was throwing it in by saying that Tins was drinking at eight o'clock in the morning.... Well, 'they' were on vacation.  At least Tins didn't get totally naked and jump in the pool.  Beth is very quick to throw shade but she doesn't look at her own behavior.    

Beth also has some weird bump or something going on between her breasts.  Yes, her hair and makeup looked great at the party but she was poured into that strapless dress.  The signs of aging are starting to show in that area.  The skin is starting to loosen up.  I think Beth has to start some reality thinking about herself since she had to throw out that Ro was sixty.

As for the screens, it wasn't July when that was filmed.  More like March.  Some people do take out screens for the winter and it would be way too early to put them back in March.  Also, people sometimes just don't like to 'open' windows in NYC.  The city air is pretty dirty and a lot of soot, etc. get into the house.  Heck, I live in a very suburban area and I rarely open the windows because the time of year when you can, there's pollen and my husband has allergies.  I pretty much go from heat to air conditioning.

Warning.  Getting on the soapbox:  And enough with the cat piss.  You can have cats and not have your home 'stink'.  Cats are getting a really undeserved rap here.  And no, you don't 'have' to vacuum every day. 

Now Carole's couch is a different situation.  Once the material shreds, you're going to have a hard time cleaning it.  Ok.  You can't clean it.  And that's going to present a problem.  Not because of the cats.  Cats overall are very clean and groom themselves.  It's mostly the people planting their butts down on it.

Off the soapbox.

Thank you!  You'd think all us cat owners are an episode of hoarders who also hoard cats.  I have 3 that are indoor.  Used to have 4.  My house never smells like cat.  I clean the boxes once a day.  I used to see hair clients at my home occasionally.  One who hated cats and cat smells.  She told me if I had not told her she would not know I had cats.  I have been in homes with dogs that smell absolutely wretched.  Not just the home but they didn't wash the poor dog enough.   All animals and their habitats CAN smell but responsible owners make sure they don't.  Enough with the cat hate!  I may just start wearing a shirt that says that in all caps (just kidding!).

• Love 16
On 8/10/2017 at 8:36 AM, imjagain said:

I do feel for Lu. She made a huge mistake and was made to look like a fool. And I feel bad for her.  I don't really understand the thinking that she doesn't deserve sympathy because she knew Tom was a player.  Lu is not the first person to be blind for love.  She definitely won't be the last. People do foolish things  when they fall in love. Should she have known better?  of course, but she still has my sympathy. 

My feelings exactly.  I am sure Lu is genuinely hurt, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.  

• Love 10

What was with SonJa rubbing that gift card all over her nether regions?? I feel sorry for the clerk that has to help her redeem that card. You shouldn't need to be on herpes preventative to work at Berdorf Goodman. Jeez.

• Love 14
13 hours ago, breezy424 said:

But you can probably get up before noon, keep your plants alive and meet deadlines. 

Something I've also recently learned about you is that you employ coasters.  And keep your car clean, feet don't go on the dashboard.  You make things nice.  For some reason I just don't see Carole's litter boxes getting cleaned as often as they might.  Bethenny's face in her TH about Carole's 'cat sauna', kind of said it all.

• Love 9
18 hours ago, lezlers said:

SOMETIMES? That woman has been trying to be Carrie Bradshaw incarnate since her first season.

Actually, I think viewers have tried to make her that.  It's old news.

Edited by ButterQueen
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, jaync said:

Didn't Ramona say something about Tinsley sleeping in a rigid manner, so as to not mess up her makeup?

Doubtful, since Carole seemed pretty adamant that nobody should date a Scorpio (Beth is a Scorpio, right?). Plus, I assume Carole actually likes her friends.

Assuming you meant "young", isn't Frenchie like, forty? Anyway, Sonja's a very good-looking woman who can be charming and fun, so it's not hard to believe that men of various ages could be interested in her, IMO. (Not to say that Frenchie doesn't have ulterior motives, but if he's only interested in tv time, then why have his parents meet her off-camera?)

Awesomely on point.

I'm just guessing here but I think Sonja says that all the men she "dates" want to introduce her to their parents to make it sound like they want to marry her, she even said the same thing about Tom last season! LOL 

1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Lu wouldn't say one thing to Bravo and another to the media? You are too kind to our Lu. Luann spent the last two years on a Bravo show talking about how she has met her soulmate, how they have the same interests, do everything together, and how happy she is. Then she announces to the media a handful of months into her marriage that they are divorcing. And I believe sited the reason as they did not get along. Lol. Lu is all about saying different things to different people. 

Like Bravo doesn't change up what these women say or mislead the viewers all the time! LOL Luann hasn't made any other statement, just that they both decided to divorce. 

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Lemons said:

Why would any woman want anything to do with a man who would abandon another woman in a public place because he found someone else?  

Didn't Lu do just that a couple years ago? I seem to remember Sonja had another back up "piece" who lavished her with gifts, but at a party after giving her some kind of ring, left with LU! Not saying anything happened, but it did HAPPEN and continues to happen with these old cougars who think they're so HOT! ;-(

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Lemons said:

Why would any woman want anything to do with a man who would abandon another woman in a public place because he found someone else?  

I have no clue why anyone would want to be with someone like Tom but there appears to be a lot of women still trying to get with him! Heck, Missy couldn't even refrain from chasing him after he/Luann married even though he "cheated" on her with Luann and at least 1 other woman that we know of! LOL

2 minutes ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

Didn't Lu do just that a couple years ago? I seem to remember Sonja had another back up "piece" who lavished her with gifts, but at a party after giving her some kind of ring, left with LU! Not saying anything happened, but it did HAPPEN and continues to happen with these old cougars who think they're so HOT! ;-(

You mean Harry and No, Luann didn't take Harry from Sonja that night. That was a lie Sonja/Ramona told to counter the fake engagement lie they first told! LOL Harry went dancing with all of the women that night, including Sonja who got so drunk she fell and hurt her leg!  

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, abc123baby said:

I do wonder when they filmed that it was so hot in Carole's place.  I was there at the end of March and it was FREEZING.

If she's got good insulation, the heat was on and a southern exposure on those huge windows it could get very hot in there.  Beth also had on a turtleneck sweater and a long wool coat.  I think it was probably warm but she seemed to be referring also to the stuffiness.

• Love 3

Like Bravo doesn't change up what these women say or mislead the viewers all the time! LOL Luann hasn't made any other statement, just that they both decided to divorce. 

Lu actually gave the following quote to Page Six on August 4th and it was also reported in People on August 5th. There is more to the interview (regarding Jacques and that Lu doesn't think Tom cheated) but this is where I read that Lu herself said they were not getting along: "It was impossible, we were having problems and we tried really hard to fix things, and we finally came to the conclusion it was just not going to work,” she continued. “It was a tough decision and we are both very sad about it. But the truth is we just weren’t getting along.” 

Edited to add - Just read the whole article and according to it both Lu and Tom filed for divorce on the 3rd. I have never been divorced so am wondering if anyone knows the point of them both filing, other than one-up-man-ship? (Lu did say they were competative - lol). If they both file do the courts go with whoever got their paperwork in first? Even the gentleman, Tom couldn't even give Lu the satisfaction of dumping him.....

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 5
On 8/9/2017 at 10:28 PM, breezy424 said:

And then we have Beth saying why can't a party be just a party?  Why is every party you host a marketing party for your product?  Of course, Beth puts down the party cause it's not hers.  She's bored because she's just an attendee.

I don't hate Bethenny to the extent that others, do but: THIS.  Why does she always have to snark all over events that aren't hers?  Also, while I did agree that Tinsley's party was a bit "me me me," I also thought Bethenny was being unnecessarily catty about Tinsley drinking vodka at 8 am. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, steelcitysister said:

Raider, I cannot help you from personal experience but -- did you know there is a Women's Health thread on PTv? I discovered it a few weeks ago when I was posting in the Beauty thread. Women's Health is in the Health and Wellness subforum, which is in the Off Topic section (or just follow the link below!) The thread does not seem terribly active but you could share your experience and questions there -- it's possible some posters who don't frequent the HWs threads will see it and might have some suggestions.

http://forums.previously.tv/topic/50107-womens-health-issues/#comment-2878667

STEELCITYSISTER, thank you so very much for the info. I will definitely check it out!  Sorry to go off topic, y'all. 

• Love 4
59 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I have no clue why anyone would want to be with someone like Tom but there appears to be a lot of women still trying to get with him! Heck, Missy couldn't even refrain from chasing him after he/Luann married even though he "cheated" on her with Luann and at least 1 other woman that we know of! LOL

You mean Harry and No, Luann didn't take Harry from Sonja that night. That was a lie Sonja/Ramona told to counter the fake engagement lie they first told! LOL Harry went dancing with all of the women that night, including Sonja who got so drunk she fell and hurt her leg!  

Thanks! I've told you, it's mostly something playing in the background while I'm online! The only time I actually turn to watch intently is when Bethenny goes off on one of these broads! The Berkshires' trips to Dorinda's each X-mas is worth taping and re-watching; esp. when Lu or Ramona are "getting theirs!" When she's mad at someone, justifiably so like with Jill Zarin seasons back and Sonja over the Tipsy Girl drama! That's a performance by Bethenny worth watching again and again! Why would anyone want a friend who eviscerates people like that on a regular basis? ;-)

• Love 5
19 hours ago, Cherrio said:

It doesn't bother me that Ramona keeps bringing Missy around.

Is it nice? No, but Luann was asking for it.

I always say - "It's not about what the other person deserves, it's about what your actions say about YOU". I think Luann is a pretentious bitch most of the time, so I'm not really eager to safeguard her feelings. But for Ramona to do that, it just highlights what a low, vile bitch SHE is. 

19 hours ago, lezlers said:

SOMETIMES? That woman has been trying to be Carrie Bradshaw incarnate since her first season.

Yup. She was even supposedly in talks with Darren Star about having "Widows Guide" turned into a TV show. I guess that didn't pan out. 

• Love 7

I specifically mean why would a woman leave a bar with a man knowing that he is, at that moment, abandoning another woman?  Tom is a big old scumbag but I wonder if he ever really had any respect for Luanne.  He's that type of guy who can do anything he wants but is real judgmental on women who do the same type of things.  

Edited by Lemons
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

My feelings exactly.  I am sure Lu is genuinely hurt, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.  

I think there is a happy medium between WISHING hurt on her and feeling bad for her. I didn't actively want her to get burned, but I don't really have any sympathy for her that it did. I think she knew exactly how dumb this marriage was and was too prideful to admit it. To her, it was more shameful to call off a wedding than to file for divorce. She wanted to prove everyone wrong and have her big day. I just can't muster up my "give a fuck" for this one. 

• Love 20
On 8/10/2017 at 3:32 AM, ScoobieDoobs said:

Wow, Sonja was super excited about the Bergdorf's gift certificate, wasn't she?

I had actually assumed Sonja was being sarcastic in her overenthusiasm about the gift certificate.  But it's Sonja, so I can't pretend to understand her thoughts or actions. 

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Lu actually gave the following quote to Page Six on August 4th and it was also reported in People on August 5th. There is more to the interview (regarding Jacques and that Lu doesn't think Tom cheated) but this is where I read that Lu herself said they were not getting along: "It was impossible, we were having problems and we tried really hard to fix things, and we finally came to the conclusion it was just not going to work,” she continued. “It was a tough decision and we are both very sad about it. But the truth is we just weren’t getting along.” 

Edited to add - Just read the whole article and according to it both Lu and Tom filed for divorce on the 3rd. I have never been divorced so am wondering if anyone knows the point of them both filing, other than one-up-man-ship? (Lu did say they were competative - lol). If they both file do the courts go with whoever got their paperwork in first? Even the gentleman, Tom couldn't even give Lu the satisfaction of dumping him.....

Right, she has said that they both decided to end their marriage and that both filed, she has never said that she "filed first", only Bravo/production said that. Who knows why both filed, I don't understand that either unless Luann wanted everyone to know she was done with the marriage as well, not just that Tom wanted out but that she did as well. I don't think Tom is a "gentleman" and have never thought that. LOL

12 minutes ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

Why would anyone want a friend who eviscerates people like that on a regular basis? ;-)

For a paycheck! LOL

4 minutes ago, Lemons said:

I specifically mean why would a woman leave a bar with a man knowing that he is, at that moment, abandoning another woman?  Tom is a big old scumbag but I wonder if he ever really had any respect for Luanne.  He's that type of guy who can do anything he wants but is real judgmental on women who do the same type of things.  

I'm not sure Tom has any respect for any woman, let alone Luann! Do we know for sure that Luann know for a fact that Tom was on a date that night? I'm not sure she did but either way, that behavior is on him, not Luann IMO. That said, if she did know he was on a "date" with someone else, shame on her for not telling him to meet up with her the next night or at a later time/date. 

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, ladle said:

I had actually assumed Sonja was being sarcastic in her overenthusiasm about the gift certificate

If she tried to ram it up her Hoo Haw, then she was ecstatic about it!

I think that Tinsley went overboard with thanking Sonja just to make sure she got it!  Nobody there could say that Tinsley wasn't appreciative of Sonja for her help.  She's a real Mother Teresa, that one. 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I think there is a happy medium between WISHING hurt on her and feeling bad for her. I didn't actively want her to get burned, but I don't really have any sympathy for her that it did. I think she knew exactly how dumb this marriage was and was too prideful to admit it. To her, it was more shameful to call off a wedding than to file for divorce. She wanted to prove everyone wrong and have her big day. I just can't muster up my "give a fuck" for this one. 

I also think it is interesting that Lu doesn't think Tom cheated on her during their marriage. I assume by 'cheating' she means he didn't have sex (Bill Clinton's version or any other). However he certainly cheated on her emotionally which I think is just as if not more damaging. He was at the party telling Missy that he missed her and thought of her often. He was still going to bars and trying to pick up women. There were reports of him kissing other women. To me that is being unfaithful. I guess since Lu put up with the count cheating for year, being unfaithful is only when he takes up permanently with another woman in public? 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

IMO, Luann falls hard when she falls for a guy and refuses to see anything negative about him until the facts hit her hard in the face. She isn't the first woman to believe they can change the bad boy into a good husband and she won't be the last. LOL

• Love 6