Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E13: Part 13

6 hours ago, Nashville said:

A note about LVPD's finest:

• Are they buffoons?  Definitely.
  • Are they morons?  Probably.
  • Do I fault them for their reaction to the fax regarding Dougie's fingerprints?  Not really.

A personal visit from Denise Mulder would help Larry, Curly & Moe Fusco put the pieces together....

• Love 2
On 8/8/2017 at 1:34 PM, Jalyn said:

Given that we had two specific instances where the timeline has been disrupted (Last episode had Dougie and Sonny Jim playing ball, but he was still with the Michum's and Bobby said that they found information from his father "today" when that happened back in episode 9), is there any place that has tried putting a possible timeline together?

Just saw this on reddit this morning. It's the first attempt at a timeline I've seen.

17 minutes ago, Pete Martell said:

Watching this and at one point they say that it looks like the bear head on Ed's counter at the gas station is probably the head that was torn off Johnny's stuffed bear. 

Now there's a fic I need somebody to write...

I'd say no dice on the bear head being that from the stuffed doll; Ed's bear head is carved wood, not stuffed cloth.  Which doesn't mean the two might not be linked thematically - just not physically.

• Love 2

And before we go on to the next installment, it needs to be said...

If anyone ever thought Sarah Palmer was a bit loopy before, they now have no doubt!

Actually, while most fans are probably focused on the fact the tv was looping (along with that electricity sound in between), i also find it just as interesting what she's been spending her time watching.  We've now seen her twice glued to the set watching creatures of different kinds (human and animals) engaged in violent physical conflict.

• Love 2