Type keyword(s) to search

S16: Kenya Freeman

Drogo
  • Start Topic

She could end up being my favorite,  but the judges hate ready to wear. She had some gorgeous shots,  though.

I wonder if the scarf has helped her stay in.  Her talking head comments are some of the best of the season and since she has the same (no) hairstyle and scarf in every one of them, it must be easy to edit her observations into virtually any episode no matter when she actually said them.

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 6:32 PM, Brookside said:

I assume it's a shout-out to her heritage, which is great, but this particular version I find tacky and overused by her.  A necklace/bracelet would be more subtle and still a sign of respect/acknowledgement.

I apologize for saying "tacky". Wrong word, and not at all how I find Kenya.  Unsophisticated maybe?

Kenya calls it a scarf.   "Her scarf was like her security blanket: “People on social media wondered if my scarf was hygienic. I washed it every other day. I’ve had it for seven y ears. As careless as I am, I cannot lose it. It seems to find me. I get cold really easily. It’s an easy thing to have. It gives me comfort. I know that’s weird.”

I thought it was something she was using to cover her breasts.

http://radiotvtalk.blog.ajc.com/2017/11/11/atlantas-kenya-freeman-heartened-by-fans-irate-over-her-project-runway-ouster/

Edited by gingerormaryann