Type keyword(s) to search

Season 1 Discussion

• Start Topic

Sean lands in Haiti to potentially meet his love, Abby; Paul embarks on a two-day boat trip down the Amazon hoping that Karine will actually show up; Darcey encounters airport mishaps in Amsterdam.

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

"Look honey! 190 pairs of panties!"

I am dead, show, dead. 

This show has tremendous train wreck potential.

All I kept thinking was that guy needs some space bags lol. Clearly all those panties weren't for Abbie. Methinks he is taking them so she can sell them. 

• Love 2

What a sad sack of people.  None of these "couples" belong together.  The red flags are endless.

And I'm sorry mom of twins heading to Amsterdam, but if your guy matches his pictures (age and look wise) he's gonna be mighty disappointed. She looked WAY younger in her profile pics.  But I guess it's just as likely his pics are old or fake too.

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

All I kept thinking was that guy needs some space bags lol. Clearly all those panties weren't for Abbie. Methinks he is taking them so she can sell them.

I think you're absolutely right. They are for her to sell in her business -- or whatever. It was just quite startling. He was just WAY too excited about "190 pairs of panties!!!!!!!!"

Edited by Bubbacat
  • Love 2
Just now, Bubbacat said:

Speak that truth, Mother-of-Paul!

wasn't she awesome? I wonder what the trouble was he alluded to regarding how badly one of his relationships ended...although I'm leaning towards him having a restraining order taken out on him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

wasn't she awesome? I wonder what the trouble was he alluded to regarding how badly one of his relationships ended...although I'm leaning towards him having a restraining order taken out on him.

RO sounds right. He strikes me as the obsessive, stalker type.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Same here. He does strike me as the internet "nice guy" who doesn't know when to back off. Him saying that he might just give up on love if this backfires (and it probably in all likelihood will) makes me think he's got a streak of either loveshy or incel in him too.

Edited by Dashing Off
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, ThinkerBell said:

I had hopes for Mother-of-Paul being a voice of reason until she slipped him a handful of her hair in wadded Kleenex.

Yeeesh, I think the apple might've not fallen far from the tree here.

• Love 14

take aways

Darcy - she is a thirsty cougar. she has whack priorities too - lives in a condo with her sister but drives a Range Rover, wears loubitins and Chanel/LV bags?

Paul - he just seems so dorky, he could find a girl here, but I think after witnessing that hair ball exchange he's a lost cause.

the other guy - can't remember his name, but he's a creeper for sure. and that girl is definitely still with her other sugar daddy.

• Love 14

Darcy's twin sister looks alot better than Darcy does. Darcy's plastic surgery really sucks.  But I agree with above. She smells of desperation like Dani does.

The hair thing Paul isn't sweet. It's fucking creepy.  Mom and Paul are too dependent on each other. 

Old guy who wants young gal is a sugar daddy in the making. 

I don't understand why these people do not look in their own backyard. Even different areas of the States.

• Love 11

The guy with the girl in Haiti said that she met her Sugar Grand Daddy right before meeting him 5 months ago. Does he really think that she's broken things off? Plus, he wants to propose to her already? 

• Love 4
42 minutes ago, SoshulMeedya said:

Why have Paul and Corina not tried to learn eachother's languages? Especially Paul, get Rosetta Stone or Duolingo. Do they plan to have conversation via translator app indefinitely? Sheesh. 

Yeah, he's super desperate, and chose who ever liked him back. Hopefully she does actually like him though.

Did they say that he had to spend DAYS on a boat once he reached Brazil? 

Edited by Deni
  • Love 1

Please know that in Louisville, we (at least we used to--born there but haven't lived there for 15 years) do have some decent schools that do teach other languages, geography, grammar, and about other cultures.  That is all.

Ok it's not.  I'm not sure what makes Sean so different from Chris.  If Abbie doesn't work out, and he flips more houses, he's Chris in a couple of years going on fiancé tours.

AND Darcy, I could see leaving your kids for 6 weeks to build your business if you knew things would come to fruition, but chasing a boy toy is all about you.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, kacesq said:

"Look honey! 190 pairs of panties!"

Can this be a title for a thread or for the board or something?  Priceless.

Darcey looks like a total skank who would have no qualms about putting some random man's needs ahead anyone else's...including her daughters'.  Nice selfie.

• Love 10

I think Darcey's hot honey in Amsterdam is going to be disappointed when he sees her looks in real life don't match up with the pics she sent him. I can't wait to see the WTF expression on his face when he first lays eyes on her.

• Love 19

Look.  If you want to sex up someone considerably younger than you, you just got to hit up a bar or club that specializes in such thing, right?  Why...why are we going halfway across the world?  Going to a big city near you to go to the cougar or sugar daddy club is a cheaper option.

Paul showing off his travel gear and his condoms for peeing with getting organisms swimming up in there was killing me.  But, him sending money really made me uncomfortable.

Old Dude creeps me out.  So. Much.  Those 190 pairs of panties?  Run.  Girl.  Run.

I'm in b/c I loved the stupid hijinx of Nicole and Azan last season.  Like them, these people are not meant to be long term because they are looking for the wrong thing, but this ride will be soul sucking and entertaining.  

Maybe it's because I live in Florida (aka the Cradle of Weird), but I firmly believe when I see some of the couples I see walking around these good old United States, that any of these weird ass people can find someone domestically.  Thus, I'm consistently shocked to see people travel to meet someone they are "dating" or "in love with".

• Love 12