Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E11: Week 10: The Final Rose / S13.E12: After the Final Rose

• Start Topic

THREE hours??

Dear Bryan:

I have NO desire whatsoever to see your tongue. Do whatever you like with Rachel in private, but I really have no need to see you licking her tonsils.

Thx,

LilJen

• Love 8

Also: I'm now with those of you who think Peter is auditioning to be the next Bachelor. Notice how he is STUDIOUSLY avoiding the words "if we had more time"/"there just isn't enough time"/"I need more time to be sure"? He's saying it, essentially, with the "I only want to be engaged/married once" song and dance, but he's not giving the "it's too fast a time frame to know" excuse, because that would kill his chances of being the next Bachelor.

• Love 8

Rachel seems pretty darn desperate with her insistance on a proposal. That's not the only commitment one can make in life if you love someone. My guess is she doesn't "love" Peter as much as she loves the drama. 

And she seems pretty darn smug now talking to Chris Harrison about the "breakup" with Peter. 

• Love 24
7 minutes ago, 371012 said:

So we don't even get to see the proposal before they declare the winner? What is up with this editing?!

I don't watch this show overall, but there has been something really bizarre about this season:   announcing that Rachel was the next Bachelorette long before the last season was over, and then announcing that she was "engaged" even before her season started.  

And her saying "I don't think this show is for you" is hilarious.   

• Love 14

Totally confused.  I saw the smirk when Chris was saying Peter was  upset backstage ( especially since jimmy kimmel released a photo and people are saying it's Peter's leg lol).  I honestly thought we are going to be punked  and she did choose Peter.

run Bryan run.  I can't believe he would still go through with this if he did propose.  

Edited by Diana Berry
  • Love 10

Wow, Rachel, I hope you know now what a major BIG BULLET you avoided by splitting with Peter now instead of next month. Man, he's screwed up. I can no way see him as next Bachelor. Although who knows, maybe he'll still propose, ATFR is coming up.

• Love 1

They need to stop torturing Peter.  It was endless and uncomfortable.    I don't like this format.

If he was trying to be the next Bachelor he might have just blown his audition by basically saying this process isn't for him

Edited by Suzysite
  • Love 17
2 minutes ago, alexa said:

I hate that she is so smug and bitchy. She is being very insulting to him over him just being honest about taking proposals seriously. Ugh. 

But Peter is coming across as a jerk, who doesnt even know what he really wants.  His next girlfriend better be ready to wait a looong time

• Love 8
1 minute ago, BuckeyeLou said:

But Peter is coming across as a jerk, who doesnt even know what he really wants.  His next girlfriend better be ready to wait a looong time

Well, longer than three months anyway.

• Love 9

Horrible, horrible format. I don't need 20 minutes of a downer show.

Notice that because we have not seen Rachel formally give Bryan the final rose (which presumably she's going to, since she said at the start of the season that she was engaged), Rachel and Peter have to be very guarded in how they speak.  There's no opportunity for Peter to say, for example, "When I see how happy you are with Bryan here, I understand now...." like we usually see at the ATFR show.

They really drained the momentum (and suspense) of the usual show by inserting these serious discussions.  

• Love 11

Well, this might not be the MOST DRAMATIC season ever, but it sure is the season with the suckiest editing. WTH with this out-of-sequence crap? And OMG, Rachel SCREAMING that finally someone is PROPOSING to her! Well, all the best, you two lovebirds.

• Love 19

Wow Rachel- you just kicked Peter stomped on his heart again and then tried to sabotage him by "this show isn't for you"... what an angry woman that he didn't give in to your crazy demands- even though he did for a second???  I kind of hope you and Bryan implode like the rest of the bachelor/Bachelorette couples do. ?

• Love 23
1 minute ago, mtlchick said:

Who thought it was a good idea to film this winds this strong that they're cutting into the microphones? 

Thats what I wondered too...Rachel's hair is being blown to bits & they look like they are about to blow off the mountaintop!

• Love 5

Worst final rose ceremony location ever. I think sequins were blowing off her dress. 

I never saw Bryan & Rachel challenge each other. I just saw them make out. And maybe it's me, but calling a relationship mature indicates to me it might not be. If it is, it is. (Reminds me of Phoebe Cates in Fast Times.) Good luck you two. Eyeroll. 

• Love 12