Type keyword(s) to search

OT: Gilmore Girls Community Group on FB

• Start Topic

Is anybody on here a member of the Gilmore Girls Community Group on Facebook? It's not fanfic related just general show. It was very active and had something like 50,000 members, and then one day last week it just disappeared from my Facebook feed, and I can't find it when I search. Does anybody have any idea what happened to it?

39 minutes ago, Anela said:

I was going to try to join, but you *have* to choose a favourite character, and a favourite scene? Just to join a group? 

Because they got a lot of pedo/sickos wanting to join just because of the "girls" in the title of the group.

• Love 1

Yeah I was going to say it's probably to weed out the spam requests.  I'm the admin of several groups on Facebook and they get spam requests constantly.  You have to have a way to verify people are legit or you'll get all kinds of crap in there.

• Love 1