Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E16: A Rocket Blasting Off

• Start Topic

Lt. Severide hits the top of the list as Det. Lindsay starts calling in suspects with the clearest motives to make the guy who kidnapped Katie disappear. Meanwhile, Jones is still having trouble fitting in as word of her disruptions reach the fire department’s headquarters. Elsewhere, Herrmann celebrates his twentieth anniversary with his wife, but no one supports his idea on the gift he intends to give.

I know that some might think it more interesting to be left with only a vague semi-answer as to what happened to Keeler, but personally I wish they'd said more!

Also, now that we have Lindsay and Severide dating, it begs the question as to, A, whether Voight knows (most likely, as he seems to know everything around him), and B, if so, how he feels about his girl being involved with the Severide family. He seemed to approve of Benny, from that bit at the bar, and also of Severide.

I just wish that Katie weren't banished from the show. Presumably she COULD come back, but somehow I doubt it.