Type keyword(s) to search

Peggy Sulahian: Brussels Sprouts Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

Now I know why Peggy's hair is so dry/burnt, she must flat iron it every day! She needs to learn how to do it without burning her hair off! LOL

Her hair really is fried, all that money and no decent conditioner in her house.  I have noticed that no matter what the event she seems to be over dressed, a gown at the Viking Dinner, a gown at the candle party, is that an Armenian thing?LOL.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Her hair really is fried, all that money and no decent conditioner in her house.  I have noticed that no matter what the event she seems to be over dressed, a gown at the Viking Dinner, a gown at the candle party, is that an Armenian thing?LOL.

Glendale has more tacky dress shops per capita than anywhere else I have been, but that's just observational and not based on actual numbers.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Her fried hair makes me think that she might have had a Japanese straightener before the season and done an increasingly poor job maintaining it.

• Love 5

I suspect Peggy has an IFB and Diko's feeding her lines off camera. Problem is, she's dumb af fuck and flubs even the simplest of them. Then he shows up, all armchair quarterback to try and fix it by calling audibles. Give him an orange, he's earned it. She clearly hasn't.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

peggy is one vile, evil bitch!  anyone notice vile and evil is the same word.....what is that called?

An anagram.

I think you were thinking of a palindrome. However, a palindrome is a word or phrase that can be read the same way from left to right and from right to left. A semordnilap (palindrome backwards) or a half-palindrome is a word or phase that spells a different word or phrase backwards, such as stressed and desserts. However, the reverse of vile is eliv. The reverse of evil is live.

• Love 10
22 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

An anagram.

I think you were thinking of a palindrome. However, a palindrome is a word or phrase that can be read the same way from left to right and from right to left. A semordnilap (palindrome backwards) or a half-palindrome is a word or phase that spells a different word or phrase backwards, such as stressed and desserts. However, the reverse of vile is eliv. The reverse of evil is live.

thanks!

Peggy reminds me of Theresa..RHNJ..she was born here, and yet her dialect is very Italian. Peggy is Armenian.. It is probably how she grew up..parents probably spoke only Armenian in the home, lived very traditionally..  Peggy probably hung with Armenian teenagers, so of course she is going to have the Armenian dialect.  Who can forget Theresa and her "ingrediances"...??

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Saltgypsie said:

Peggy reminds me of Theresa..RHNJ..she was born here, and yet her dialect is very Italian. Peggy is Armenian.. It is probably how she grew up..parents probably spoke only Armenian in the home, lived very traditionally..  Peggy probably hung with Armenian teenagers, so of course she is going to have the Armenian dialect.  Who can forget Theresa and her "ingrediances"...??

The only difference is that Peggy allegedly got an English degree from a 4 year university and not a crappy one, UCLA. Teresa got a 2 year degree in fashion merchandising from Berkeley College Upstairs Downstairs School of Fashion, Typing, Medical Assistancy, and Criminality Justiceness.

• Like 1
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

The only difference is that Peggy allegedly got an English degree from a 4 year university and not a crappy one, UCLA. Teresa got a 2 year degree in fashion merchandising from Berkeley College Upstairs Downstairs School of Fashion, Typing, Medical Assistancy, and Criminality Justiceness.

Ha!  Now that's funny!

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Saltgypsie said:

The difference being Teresa doesn't speak English with an accent.

aaaahhhh,...but do you pack your "ingredientses" in your "luggages"?

• Like 1
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

Rather randomly, Peggy was a judge for Miss Hawaii USA and Miss Teen Hawaii USA. Her hair still looks unfortunate. 

Her bio for the event does note that she grew up attending an Armenian-language private school, though. 

Yeah, I think she is a person that was insulated her entire childhood into an Armenian community.  I just see her as someone who was raised in that community and still is in it today.  They probably don't speak English at home, they speak Armenian.  Her only time probably being in a heavy English situation was when she was at college and then she went right back to being mostly Armenian once she left/graduated which was 20 something years ago. 

I'm American but I live overseas. I don't speak the language here at home. We speak English. My daughter goes to an American school where they take Arabic (the native language) one time a week. My Arabic is horrible (it is such a difficult language). Most of my neighbors are from other countries so English is our common language. Their kids speak their native language in their home and then maybe English at school but maybe not depending on what school they go to (for example, the German school teaches in German, etc). So, I can understand how Peggy has insulated herself into a community and rarely speaks English (which is her second language). I'm a speech therapist with lots of experience in second language acquisition/linguistic diversity (due to where I live and practice) and I do think she sometimes puts on a bit but I also think it is mainly English is her weak second language. She rarely uses it so when she does, it takes a bit more effort. 

• Love 4

Peggy's accent goes on and out and used idioms and then backtracked to not knowing what she just said even though she used it correctly so I firmly believe she is playing a ole for the show and that role is both annoying and boring as fuck.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

I guess I just feel like Peggy doesn't seem interesting or smart enough to play a role for the cameras. Like, she is just kind of dull. Is this really a woman who thinks, "I'll turn it 'on' for the show!" You'd think she be a whole lot more engaging if she were that conscious of playing a part.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, lunastartron said:

At Stirling's birthday, Peggy tells Vicki and Kelly that she is scheduled to have a second surgery in April or May. I wonder if she actually did have said procedure.

I suspect her "surgery" was really getting her expanders enlarged and not really surgery. 

• Love 3
On 11/23/2017 at 6:01 PM, lunastartron said:

Rather randomly, Peggy was a judge for Miss Hawaii USA and Miss Teen Hawaii USA. Her hair still looks unfortunate. 

Her bio for the event does note that she grew up attending an Armenian-language private school, though. 

Someone sadly must have told her that is her best photo face.  Scowling RBF.  Everyone in that pic is smiling except her.  She does not look smoldering sexy.  She looks like she smells a nasty fart.

• Love 12
On 11/23/2017 at 10:32 PM, biakbiak said:

Peggy's accent goes on and out and used idioms and then backtracked to not knowing what she just said even though she used it correctly so I firmly believe she is playing a ole for the show and that role is both annoying and boring as fuck.

It's much more bizarre than Dorit's accent. Dorit comes across as more or less American despite her "child of the world" thing. Peggy is basically as American as all the others, but you would think she immigrated at 20 watching some scenes. I agree she has to be playing a role.