Type keyword(s) to search

K.C. Undercover - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Holy plot holes batman! Last week Ernie said he would wait for a girl cause he waited 16 years (a lie seeing as in a previous season he had a GF in an episode) what's 4 more, to now deciving a girl to being on a date with him.

I think Marissa's dream to become a spy started at the end of season 2 when she saved the Coopers and at the beginning of this season when they were in Brazil.

As far as Ernie's situation is concerned, I know that continuity is not usually a big deal in these kind of shows but they could have waited at least a few episodes before having Ernie going after another girl.

5 hours ago, paulvdb said:

I think Marissa's dream to become a spy started at the end of season 2 when she saved the Coopers and at the beginning of this season when they were in Brazil.

As far as Ernie's situation is concerned, I know that continuity is not usually a big deal in these kind of shows but they could have waited at least a few episodes before having Ernie going after another girl.

Right? Went from an "I love you bear" to "Hey come to this party that's actually a date."

Well this weakens DC's already weak live action roster. You have Bunk'd (been off the air for over a year but apparently there has been season 3 casting), Stuck In The Middle (bubble show), Bizaardvark (another potential bubble show and Dirk situation doesn't help it), Andi Mack, and Raven's Home. On top of that they only have around 2 pilots in the works. theyve got to go back to may 2 shows premiering a night unless they are abandoning live action.

I moved some posts to the media thread because they are not episode discussion. You can continue the conversation there about the show probably ending after season 3.

And to bring this back to episode discussion, in the latest episode,I had some trouble watching that fight scene at the construction site. I have a fear of heights and that also kicks in when characters on tv are in situations where they are in danger of falling from a high place.

On 8/12/2017 at 3:14 AM, paulvdb said:

Bunk'd has not been off they air for over a year. Season 2 started airing in August 2016 and ended in May 2017, less than 3 months ago.

Maybe I was thinking about it's been a year since the premeire of season 2 then? Still hasn't officially been renewed yet there is casting going on. I don't watch it though so forgive me haha

On 8/12/2017 at 3:12 AM, paulvdb said:

I moved some posts to the media thread because they are not episode discussion. You can continue the conversation there about the show probably ending after season 3.

And to bring this back to episode discussion, in the latest episode,I had some trouble watching that fight scene at the construction site. I have a fear of heights and that also kicks in when characters on tv are in situations where they are in danger of falling from a high place.

I just find this whole web of lies arc stupid. Wouldn't a spy be instantly suspicious that someone that hasn't asked such questions before are now asking questions? I get they are best friends and she desperately wanted her back but it kinda puts KC in a bad light. Also Marissa doesn't really think KC would've flipped to the other side right?

• Love 2

I can understand that Marissa is not happy that KC didn't think she would make a good spy, but if I was in her position I would be more suspicious of this new guy. And I would not just believe that my best friend was working for the other side.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, paulvdb said:

I can understand that Marissa is not happy that KC didn't think she would make a good spy, but if I was in her position I would be more suspicious of this new guy. And I would not just believe that my best friend was working for the other side.

And that KC who is one of the top spies and  appears to be close with the top brass in the Org wouldn't know a fellow spy the apparently lives close by. At least in Brazil you could assume they sent in someone local to Brazil (who can just appear at the front door once they get home...). If anything, the current shown arc just proves KC was right. But knowing Disney they'll likely have Marissa prove her worth at the end of the arc and KC will put in that good word and they'll go off in the spy Sunset together and forget college.

Edited by Skyfall

Okay this arc has completely ruined the immersion for me. ERNIE of all people picked up on Marissa's odd behavior before KC. Ernie, who they all laughed at at the beginning of the series about becoming a spy. That's who figured it our before one of the top spy's...

On 8/25/2017 at 10:08 PM, Skyfall said:

Okay this arc has completely ruined the immersion for me. ERNIE of all people picked up on Marissa's odd behavior before KC. Ernie, who they all laughed at at the beginning of the series about becoming a spy. That's who figured it our before one of the top spy's...

Why are tey taking forever to air the final episode in this arc?  Why make people wait over a month for a resolution to a weak arc?

• Love 1
On 9/29/2017 at 1:02 PM, In2You said:

Why are tey taking forever to air the final episode in this arc?  Why make people wait over a month for a resolution to a weak arc?

That was the final episode of the arc. The fact it didn’t conclude the arc just proves how damn stupid the arc was.

On 9/29/2017 at 4:08 PM, jewel21 said:

When is it coming back? I had forgotten about this show for awhile.

Probably early 2018. Andi Mack is taking over for Raven’s Home later this month and Stuck In The Middle just came back.

• Love 2
On 9/29/2017 at 1:02 PM, In2You said:

New episodes back starting November 3rd

On 9/29/2017 at 4:08 PM, jewel21 said:

When is it coming back? I had forgotten about this show for awhile.

Look above!

• Love 1
12 hours ago, In2You said:

Its still strange to me that they had this arc and then when she finally discovers what's up the show goes away for 2 months. 

Don’t question or even analyze Disney Channel scheduling, you’ll go insane quickly. At least it’s gotten more consistent since the early days of Girl Meets World.

I just checked the listings on the Futon Critic. Looks like Disney is burning of the rest of the season in the next few weeks. Starting on Monday January 15 and ending with the finale on February 2.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, paulvdb said:

I just checked the listings on the Futon Critic. Looks like Disney is burning of the rest of the season in the next few weeks. Starting on Monday January 15 and ending with the finale on February 2.

They do these binge weeks every once in a while. Never to the extent of 12 episodes but it’s not uncommon. Even GMW and Andi Mack has done it in the past.

This is  clear burnoff since they're doing binge weeks all the way through the finale. They usually don't do binge weeks like this when a show is at its end.

I see Zendaya cowrote tonight's episode.

I'm surprised they brought Darien back. I thought we saw the last of him.

That red dress was cute and I like how they styled her hair. 

Diane was giving me Zuri vibes.

On 1/15/2018 at 9:31 PM, In2You said:

This is  clear burnoff since they're doing binge weeks all the way through the finale. They usually don't do binge weeks like this when a show is at its end.

I see Zendaya cowrote tonight's episode.

I'm surprised they brought Darien back. I thought we saw the last of him.

That red dress was cute and I like how they styled her hair. 

Diane was giving me Zuri vibes.

They also don’t usually have 25 episodes. I’m not disputing it’s a burnoff, I’m just saying binge weeks aren’t uncommon for Disney. And to that, weird scheduling is pretty much the norm for Disney.

This arc has been better than Web of Lies

The agent Johnson twist was so unexpected. 

A few episodes ago KC said she wanted to go to Spelman. Now its Stanford.

Edited by In2You
2 hours ago, In2You said:

This arc has been better than Web of Lies

The agent Johnson twist was so unexpected. 

A few episodes ago KC said she wanted to go to Spelman. Now its Stanford.

Unexpected and I feel it kinda hurt the arc right after I praised it.

1 hour ago, Skyfall said:

Unexpected and I feel it kinda hurt the arc right after I praised it.

It was a little confusing  because I thought he was the Head of the Organization and I thought Beverly was some kind of admin assistant.

17 hours ago, In2You said:

It was a little confusing  because I thought he was the Head of the Organization and I thought Beverly was some kind of admin assistant.

Yeah seemed like they retconned it or something

Marissa should've ended up with the other Cooper sibling instead of Ernie. There could've been another season, but Disney shows are getting 4 seasons at most.

Edited by Bucwild
18 hours ago, Bucwild said:

Marissa should've ended up with the other Cooper sibling instead of Ernie. There could've been another season, but Disney shows are getting 4 seasons at most.

Judy? Or did you mean instead of Brady

3 hours ago, Bucwild said:

I was talking about KC. I knew Disney wasn't going to take that route.

Have you seen Andi Mack? Plus if they were going to go female BFFs who begin dating it would’ve been GMW.

On 2/5/2018 at 8:24 PM, Skyfall said:

Have you seen Andi Mack? Plus if they were going to go female BFFs who begin dating it would’ve been GMW.

I've watch Andi Mack and know about the gay storyline. 

I finally got around to watching the finale. Shows ending are always bittersweet. I was way too old to be watching this show but it was a guilty pleasure and I'm sad to see it go. That being said, this last arc was really interesting and I'm content with how the series ended. I now have nothing to watch on Disney. I should probably get rid of the station, and replace it with something else, heh.

I also like that the redeemed Brady and hooked him up with Marissa. They had chemistry. I couldn't see her with Ernie.