Type keyword(s) to search

S08.R04: Surprise

ghoulina
  • Start Topic

Just saw last episode. Loved the "proposal". I guess that's why Jenelle considers herself an "actress" in the bio for her book. She barely glanced at her engagement ring.  Try to be more subtle bitch - we all know you picked it out and your TM money paid for it. 

IMO - Kail is the ultimate Cunty McCunterson (not even channeling my inner-Mooch - will never mention him again). She made a huge deal out of Vee hanging out with Isaac under the "I should be able to control who sees my child" theory - but doesn't think the same rules apply to her. 

Also IMO - she takes huge advantage of the court system when it suits her. The previous BS with Jo?

I'm sorry - I don't think 10 text messages ("blowing up her phone") and threat to come over (still his house?) justifies a Protective Order unless physical threats were made. Too many women actually need one.

Please - she's not afraid of Javi - she can (and has) kick his ass. IMO - she totally played Javi for her own ends. She wanted easy money from Marriage Boot Camp while she was fucking around (and maybe already pregnant?) with some other guy. Who in perfect Karma - appears to want nothing to do with her. She just doesn't want to suffer the consequences of her own actions. MTV "fame" and money has made her one self-entitled bitch.

• Love 19
6 hours ago, CofCinci said:

I can imagine Kail deleting her texts and then presenting the court only with Javi's messages. 

That was my feeling as well. It is easy to delete texts. 

Something went down in that courtroom. 

3 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Service SHE insisted he enlist in. If i were Javi I woukd soend all of my days wondering if this was all a long con ( we know it was). Berate this dummy into joining the Air Force, have acces to his benefits and have the ability to screw around once he's deployed.

Kail is so lucky Javi had Peaches advising him and not me. I can wear you down with a serious level of petty. 

That's the thing with a beast like Kail, she fights dirty and wears her opponent down until they cry uncle. Thats why she keeps on with her bullshit. I'm glad she met her match in Chris. Sorry for that baby though.

Preach!

Please - she's not afraid of Javi - she can (and has) kick his ass. IMO - she totally played Javi for her own ends. She wanted easy money from Marriage Boot Camp while she was fucking around (and maybe already pregnant?) with some other guy. Who in perfect Karma - appears to want nothing to do with her. She just doesn't want to suffer the consequences of her own actions. MTV "fame" and money has made her one self-entitled bitch.

Just know if I could, I would like this more than once. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Calm81 said:

My only concern is for those boys and that's when I want Javi to respect boundaries so that the boys feel safe in their own home. 

I wonder if they do feel safe after seeing their mom put hands on their dad/stepdad. Even though Kail loves them, there's nothing to really stop her from getting physical with her sons :(

@Christina87 -- I hope you now realize that terrible behavior by your ex was all about him and not a reflection on you. I'm glad you got away from him. His treatment of you is proof of what a shithead he is. You're probably glad to be rid of him now! I bet his refusal to discuss things with you is from a sense of guilt and shame at how he broke things off (hidden somewhere deep under all the assholes he is).

6 hours ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Kail, being the more manipulative of the two, didn't show her ass like Javi did.

Fixed that ;)

6 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I don't blame the dude if he's confused as to what the boundaries are, because Kail changes her mind on whim. Whatever suits her at that moment.

Which is textbook abuse: change the rules constantly so everyone has to walk on eggshells to try and avoid the abuser's blow-ups. God, my heart bleeds for a sensitive kid like Isaac with an abusive mom like Kail.

Edited by nikita
  • Love 7

@nikita thank you!!! I love this board because not only is everyone smart, but I feel like we all know a little about each other, and you are all so supportive. I am so, so glad that I never married him now! He seems like the type to freak out that kids are hard work and leave then. I'm glad I finally found someone who isn't flighty and overly emotional, and would never do that!

i agree so much with your last paragraph about Kail changing the rules being classic abuser behavior. Isn't that part of gaslighting? The other person thinks they are finally "good" enough, and the goalposts are moved. The abused then denies that the goalposts are moved, and tries to make the other person feel crazy. God, I despise Kail!!!

• Love 11

This is why being involved with an abuser is mentally exhausting due to the mind games being played. The intimidation. on top of whatever physical abuse that may be happening, it is psychologically twisted. As one who dealt with DV, the thought of not knowing what can set off or trigger someone is a very frightening feeling.  With Kail it is not the if, but  WHEN will she erupt. It doesn't take much to trigger that girl. Just a simple gesture sets her off. She is miserable and bitter. Payback and retaliation is how she handles situations she cannot control. It is typical of abusers. 

Edited by GreatKazu
One too many "will"
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I drive that way sometimes. The belt rubs on my shoulder sometimes and I need to get some relief. The lap belt is still in place just by looking at the photo. 

The lap belt only offers her just a bit of protection and, in fact, can really hurt her back in a crash, which is why 3 point seatbelts are standard now.  If the belt is rubbing up against her neck and it is uncomfortable, they need to fix the problem somehow because this is not safe.

I always see kids in these shows who aren't restrained properly - the most obvious are Jace and Maryssa, who do the same thing - stick the belt under their arms.  These people are so proud of their cars (and Chelsea keeps hers but lets face it, hers is a Range Rover, too, I believe so she likes the status symbols, too) but it doesn't seem like they put a lot of thought into buying them with how well their kids will fit in them.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, radishcake said:

Guys can you watch it with the back & forth when you disagree. Feel free to ignore others and to scroll by when you don't like a post. 

Oh dear. Hope that wasn't me (moderator post was right after mine). I thought I always tried to be respectful of others opinions. If I offended anybody I truly apologize. 

1 hour ago, lilmarysunshine said:

The lap belt only offers her just a bit of protection and, in fact, can really hurt her back in a crash, which is why 3 point seatbelts are standard now.  If the belt is rubbing up against her neck and it is uncomfortable, they need to fix the problem somehow because this is not safe.

I always see kids in these shows who aren't restrained properly - the most obvious are Jace and Maryssa, who do the same thing - stick the belt under their arms.  These people are so proud of their cars (and Chelsea keeps hers but lets face it, hers is a Range Rover, too, I believe so she likes the status symbols, too) but it doesn't seem like they put a lot of thought into buying them with how well their kids will fit in them.

I agree.

I just know from personal experience how wearing the seatbelt with the shoulder strap can cause injuries in a crash. Sure I didn't fly out the window, but I suffered significant injuries and ended up with injuries from the seatbelt itself.

I am not saying people not buckle up. Just pointing out how that shoulder strap contributed to an injury that lingers years later. 

• Love 3
17 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

I'm sorry - I don't think 10 text messages ("blowing up her phone") and threat to come over (still his house?) justifies a Protective Order unless physical threats were made. Too many women actually need one.

I've known people who were legit harassed by their exes. I've seen the phone logs, with over 10 texts coming in in just a MINUTE. So 10 in one night.....kind of a snooze, to me. I do think Javi lets his emotions carry him away from time to time and needs to simma. But I don't think for one minute that Kail truly feels threatened by him. And maybe she wouldn't have to deal with this if she wasn't constantly playing mind games with him. 

• Love 17

I just watched this episode today so now I'm caught up on this season.

Leah is wearing that gaudy, garish Senegence make up that she peddles.   I've been to funerals where the corpses had less make up caked on.

Jeremy broke up with his girlfriend, and he never got her pregnant!  That may be a first for this crowd.

I just love Isaac.  He is a sensitive, old soul.  It disgusted me a bit that Jo had to sit there and stroke Kail's ego telling her she is a good mother.  No, she isn't, but I get why he had to go along with her.

Poor Aubrey is having difficulty adjusting to the new baby.  That's alot to take in and process; some of it may be she doesn't have her dad around but the new baby does.   When my twins were 4, my sister had her first baby and even they reacted with jealousy around my parents' house.   That was just a cousin and not even a sibling.

Brianna and the coven!  Ha!  I love it.

I saved the best for last ~ Jenelle!  The last episode or next to last episode for last season was about Kaiser going to preschool for a few days a week, and there is no mention of it at all this season.  Jenelle probably quit sending him after a week.  Dude!  Omg!  This is too early in the morning and too far to drive, dude!

Jenelle and David obnoxiously bitching about all the driving they have to do to pick up their scattered brood from all over the state was just too much.  Yelling at Barbara like it is her problem they made all these random kids and have this problem!  As if!

• Love 11
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I've known people who were legit harassed by their exes. I've seen the phone logs, with over 10 texts coming in in just a MINUTE. So 10 in one night.....kind of a snooze, to me. I do think Javi lets his emotions carry him away from time to time and needs to simma. But I don't think for one minute that Kail truly feels threatened by him. And maybe she wouldn't have to deal with this if she wasn't constantly playing mind games with him. 

10 does not seem like a lot to me. I can admit to a hot head myself but sometimes when you're arguing, you're like "And another thing....."  And texts are short. It's not like he wrote her 10 5 paragraph essays saying what is wrong with her.  It all depends on what they say more the number, I guess, if it is "harassment."  And she conveniently didn't mention the content - just the number. I am thinking they weren't that bad.

• Love 12

And she conveniently didn't mention the content - just the number. I am thinking they weren't that bad.

Good point. All she happened to mention about the context of any of those texts was him texting her he was coming over. Not that he was coming over to beat her, knock her door down, let her have it or anything that indicates he was going to do anything but discuss something significant she had hidden from him. Was he upset? Sure, no doubt. I think any reasonable person would be upset to find out the person who they were engaged in sex with, and thought they were working on their marriage with, was hiding a pregnancy. We are not talking about a guy she banged on occasion. Kail put herself in the middle of these two guys and led them on by using sex and lies. Imagine what was going through his mind? Is that my baby? Was she already pregnant when she and I were having sex? She told me we were working on our marriage.  She is now dealing with the aftermath of playing those mind games. 

• Love 13
21 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

10 does not seem like a lot to me. I can admit to a hot head myself but sometimes when you're arguing, you're like "And another thing....."  And texts are short. It's not like he wrote her 10 5 paragraph essays saying what is wrong with her.  It all depends on what they say more the number, I guess, if it is "harassment."  And she conveniently didn't mention the content - just the number. I am thinking they weren't that bad.

A lot of people text today like this:

"Want to hang tomorrow?"

"I was thinking of going to the park with the kids. "

"Does 11 am work for you?"

"I made cookies, I can bring those if you bring some juice."\

Four separate texts. 

Whereas, *I* would have written it like this - "Hey, want to go to the park tomorrow about 11? I will supply the cookies if you can bring some juice". 

So 10 texts could likely be summed up in one paragraph. 

• Love 8
43 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

A lot of people text today like this:

"Want to hang tomorrow?"

"I was thinking of going to the park with the kids. "

"Does 11 am work for you?"

"I made cookies, I can bring those if you bring some juice."\

Four separate texts. 

Whereas, *I* would have written it like this - "Hey, want to go to the park tomorrow about 11? I will supply the cookies if you can bring some juice". 

So 10 texts could likely be summed up in one paragraph. 

I know EXACTLY what you mean.

I can't stand it when someone will text me several different text instead of putting it all in one lumped text. For instance, today I was  at Lowes getting paint with both of my youngest kids so I like to keep my phone in my pocket book around my arm so I can use my hands to shop and manage the kids.

Text from family member:

"What time are we working out tomorrow?"

seperate

"It may rain in the morning"

separate

"I think afternoon would work best"

separate 

"what do you think?"

separate

"And would you want 12:00 or 1:00?"

separate

"Did you see what the WOD is going to be by any chance?"

I was going to wait to answer but my OCD won't allow me to NOT CHECK to see what the text says incase it were an emergency. This person could have said in one text...

What time are we working out tomorrow? It may rain in the morning so I think afternoon would work best. What do you think? And would you want 12:00 or 1:00? Did you see what the WOD is going to be by any chance?

UGh. Phone in the purse phone out the purse phone in the purse phone out the purse in a matter of two minutes. ?

I hate texting but I love it.

• Love 4
On 8/4/2017 at 7:55 PM, GreatKazu said:

I drive that way sometimes. The belt rubs on my shoulder sometimes and I need to get some relief. The lap belt is still in place just by looking at the photo. 

Me too. I am 4'10". That shoulder strap goes over my cheek and scrapes me.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Me too. I am 4'10". That shoulder strap goes over my cheek and scrapes me.

That's how tall my oldest Sister is. Hehehe  the baby but I made it to 5'1.  I have the same seat belt issue but mine are adjustable. 

• Love 1
On 8/4/2017 at 6:54 PM, Christina87 said:

I agree with this!!! My last serious breakup turned me into someone I seriously didn't recognize! We went on a trip where we talked nonstop about marriage and kids, and he planned to propose very quickly. Then he suddenly decided that it felt too real and called things off right after the trip. It sent me reeling so far into the future I couldn't even function for days!!! Our relationship lasted a year, and took me a solid year to get over. He was so mean and nasty every time I tried to ask what went wrong, why we couldn't work out the problems, how he was so unhappy, etc. He would be super mean back because he said he'd had time to process it, and moved on. The problem was that I hadn't, and I resorted to sending him long messages when I got sad begging for answers, until he blocked me on all platforms. My poor friend's never heard me talk about anything else for a year, either. I have never been like that before or since, but it was so abrupt and unexpected, and the relationship was so serious. That's what I think about Karl. She didn't stop to think that she was javi's WIFE, not his hoe, and she cried at least fake tears when he left. How does he come home and get kicked out while her new bf hangs out? I feel that if she had really let javi talk it out, things would have been better. I couldn't leave my ex alone because I had so many things unsaid, and also because I wanted him to see that his actions had consequences and I was a mess. 

Luckily my now boyfriend is reasonable and stable, and it's amazing that when we fight (which isn't often), I've stopped being terrified that he'll want to break up. I feel like no one would ever have this security with Kail. Didn't she start threatening divorce over every little thing very early on? I seriously have no clue why anyone would marry her!

I wouldn't be surprised if your ex suffers from Borderline Personality Disorder. That kind of hot and cold behavior of wanting to marry you one minute and then dumping you a few days later and treating you like you were nothing, even after everything you went through together for a year, is textbook borderline. i'll bet you're not the first girl he's done that to. 

• Love 1
On 8/4/2017 at 7:31 AM, lilmarysunshine said:

Why is it so difficult for these people to use seatbelts, boosters and car seats correctly? This was when Cole was driving and talking about the dance. 

IMG_2115.PNG

Aubrey looks just like Chelsea's mom here!

Edited by mxmummy
  • Love 9

When producer JC (I call him JC Chasez in my head) said, "you got a protection from abuse??"  He said it like he could not believe it.  Kail said back, "yeah I was annoyed."  Kail, you do not get a protection from abuse when you are annoyed!

Kail uses the courts as her own personal enforcer.  When someone is doing something she is not happy about, she calls the courts.  She is wasting court time.  She also did this knowing that it could fuck with Javi's JOB!  What an evil fucking bitch.

Remember when she went crazy when Jo started seeing Vee?  She found pictures of her smoking pot or whatever, maybe drinking, and took Jo to COURT to fuck with his life, and possibly the time he saw his son.

Yeah people who don't wear the seatbelt properly are playing with their lives!  I hate seatbelts, but I have seen people tossed out a window, or smashed into the windshield because they were not properly buckled.  It is insane what happens to the contents of a car (people included) when a crash happens.  It is like tossing ragdolls around.   

I know someone who was killed by a box of tissue that was hurtled at them when they hit someone in front of them.  The box flew up with such force.  It sounds crazy, but it is true.

A small child will fly right out of the car, even with the window closed.

Ok, PSA over.

• Love 15
On 8/4/2017 at 9:18 PM, lilmarysunshine said:

Seriously, the improper use, or lack of appropriate car seats/boosters, DRIVES ME CRAZY! It is SO unsafe. Jace looked like he had an appropriate booster in Babs' car, no surprise there. But Aubree should really still be in some sort of a high backed booster. If the belt is rubbing on her neck, that's even more evidence that she needs a high backed booster with a seat belt guide to keep it properly positioned. Nova should still be in a five point harness, and Kaiser should be rear facing. These people are terrible.

• Love 4
On 8/8/2017 at 9:44 AM, heatherchandler said:

When producer JC (I call him JC Chasez in my head) said, "you got a protection from abuse??"  He said it like he could not believe it.  Kail said back, "yeah I was annoyed."  Kail, you do not get a protection from abuse when you are annoyed!

Kail uses the courts as her own personal enforcer.  When someone is doing something she is not happy about, she calls the courts.  She is wasting court time.  She also did this knowing that it could fuck with Javi's JOB!  What an evil fucking bitch.

Remember when she went crazy when Jo started seeing Vee?  She found pictures of her smoking pot or whatever, maybe drinking, and took Jo to COURT to fuck with his life, and possibly the time he saw his son.

Yeah people who don't wear the seatbelt properly are playing with their lives!  I hate seatbelts, but I have seen people tossed out a window, or smashed into the windshield because they were not properly buckled.  It is insane what happens to the contents of a car (people included) when a crash happens.  It is like tossing ragdolls around.   

I know someone who was killed by a box of tissue that was hurtled at them when they hit someone in front of them.  The box flew up with such force.  It sounds crazy, but it is true.

Ok, PSA over.

I'd love to see Hulk in front of Judge Judy with all her unnecessary court shenanigans. JJ has NO time for that shit and ain't afraid to lay into people who abuse the system. 

• Love 9
On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 9:44 AM, heatherchandler said:

Ok, PSA over.

My husband's seat broke when we were in a car crash and therefore, his seat belt was useless. I can't get the image out of my head of watching him being thrashed around like a rag doll. 

Definitely Kail is an abuser of the court system. She is the kind of person that takes up precious time away from those who truly need it. I had to get a restraining order a long, long time ago due to a DV relationship. I had true fears of being harmed. I was never annoyed. I was in deep fear of this person taking my life. When he tried to commit suicide, I knew he had no issue if he took my life. That is what it is like living in fear. Kail is that person that puts people in fear. Javi is in fear of losing his job. Jo is in fear of laying down boundaries because he has already been dealt his own PFA against false allegations. I seriously fucking hate Kail because she has no fear of Javi. Her only fear is not having control over him. 

• Love 5