Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E03: Low Key

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Jeremy is not a caregiver by any stretch of the imagination. The only reason I'm not quick to call him "crap" is because when he married Leah he was 100% honest about what type of parent he wanted to be- he was going to work out of town, be gone for long stretches of time, and the day to day raising of the children is going to fall on Leah. Leah agreed to that. Now that they're divorced the arrangement hasn't changed, Jeremy shows up to take her on outings. 

Now if Addie grows up and has negative opinions about her Dad's behavior when she was growing up she has every right to them. 

For the child's birthday I think one combined party would've been best. Parents split the costs down the middle. I understand separate holiday celebrations but for birthdays make it work. 

People work out of town and can still manage to be good, involved parents when they are not working. It is all about priorities during their off time and I think Jeremy's is more some hot action than being a father. I just cannot respect that at all. Leah agreed to it, perhaps, but as you pointed out, nobody asked Addie.

• Love 7
(edited)
4 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

People work out of town and can still manage to be good, involved parents when they are not working. It is all about priorities during their off time and I think Jeremy's is more some hot action than being a father. I just cannot respect that at all. Leah agreed to it, perhaps, but as you pointed out, nobody asked Addie.

I wasn't insinuating that parents who work out of town are necessarily Jeremy's of the world- poor word choice on my part. Oh Jeremy is TOTALLY more about chasing tail than parenting- in his mind he provided financially and spent a few hours so the child knows who he is, to him his job is done.

No one asked Addie- however she feels about Jeremy when she's older is what stands. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 9

I'd like to congratulate Karl for her meteoric rise to the top of the Disgusting Pig Meter. In one year she has earned a seat right next to 2 TM lowlifes Amber and Jenelle. Bravo Karl!

I see Devoin is still a worthless POS, you would think that would have been incentive enough to never have unprotected sex. Briana don't include Nova in your adoption decision, WTF is the matter with you? I doubt she goes through with it anyway. 

• Love 14
9 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

The ONLY think Kailyn was correct about in this episode is that Chris Lopez is equally responsible- if he didn't want to be a father he could've wrapped it up.

Yea, but she said something like - "He's a man, he knows how to pull out". Pulling out doesn't prevent pregnancy. 

9 hours ago, Rebecca said:

I hope we get a thread for the second episode tonight..I have more...feelings for Jenelle..spoiler: my feelings have dropped ever lower for her.

I made one!

43 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Except for financially supporting her, to me Germy seems like a crappy father. Poor child calling him because she misses him and he is at his girlfriend's house instead of with his kid who he hardly sees. The best thing for her would have been a single combined party where she had both sides of her family there together. Kids would rather have that than 2 parties.

I think Germy and Brooke lived together. And there is a custody arrangement in place. So I don't know that Germy could have extra days with Addie when he's home, unless Leah agrees to it. I do agree that ONE party would have been easier, but they'd BOTH have to agree to that. 

• Love 8

I know I am mixing up the two episodes, but..

Janelle - she is so effing lazy. The two of them just laying around on the sofa, just ugh. And Barb has lived where she does for years. You choose to move far away, how does that become Barb's problem? Kaiser is so cute but I worry so much for him. 

Kail - She got a PFA against Javi? Man, judges must be easy in that state. And how hard was she trying to convince us that Javi is unstable? I believe that she knew exactly what she was doing and the baby is a trap baby, but guess what? It didn't work. Poor Issac. He just wants everyone to get along. 

Brianna - OK, so Devion can only see his kid at her house under the supervision of the coven? Not a shocker that he barely visits his kid. What would be so terrible if he took Nova to visit his family for the weekend?

Leah - she was so excited at the thought that Germy broke up with his gf over her. She was smiling ear to ear.

Chelsea - I am giving them  a pass on Aubrey's baby jealousy. It happens. Kids get over it. 

• Love 11

@ghoulina you're right I intentionally misquoted Kail because pulling out doesn't prevent pregnancy! Maybe the reason she's got three kids by 3 dudes is because she thinks things like that. 

Okay where was this 2nd episode? In Chicago (directv) I got the first episode of the new show Siesta Key......how did I miss a TM2 episode?(I care too much about this I know). 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Okay where was this 2nd episode? In Chicago (directv) I got the first episode of the new show Siesta Key......how did I miss a TM2 episode?(I care too much about this I know). 

I have Direct TV and live in the midwest as well. For me, episode 4 aired after Siesta Key. At 10, my time. 

12 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Brianna - OK, so Devion can only see his kid at her house under the supervision of the coven? Not a shocker that he barely visits his kid. What would be so terrible if he took Nova to visit his family for the weekend?

Apparently he doesn't have a license, a car, a carseat, and they didn't even seem sure of where he lives and who with. He complains about having to visit over there, and it IS awkward, but he's had 6 years now to get his shit together. 

• Love 15
12 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I know I am mixing up the two episodes, but..

Janelle - she is so effing lazy. The two of them just laying around on the sofa, just ugh. And Barb has lived where she does for years. You choose to move far away, how does that become Barb's problem? Kaiser is so cute but I worry so much for him. 

Kail - She got a PFA against Javi? Man, judges must be easy in that state. And how hard was she trying to convince us that Javi is unstable? I believe that she knew exactly what she was doing and the baby is a trap baby, but guess what? It didn't work. Poor Issac. He just wants everyone to get along. 

Leah - she was so excited at the thought that Germy broke up with his gf over her. She was smiling ear to ear.

Chelsea - I am giving them  a pass on Aubrey's baby jealousy. It happens. Kids get over it. 

I think Brittany explained the Devoin situation and I wouldn't let her go with him either.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I have Direct TV and live in the midwest as well. For me, episode 4 aired after Siesta Key. At 10, my time. 

Apparently he doesn't have a license, a car, a carseat, and they didn't even seem sure of where he lives and who with. He complains about having to visit over there, and it IS awkward, but he's had 6 years now to get his shit together. 

Yeah, I'm not willing to blame the coven on this one. He is one sketchy pos. What does he expect them to do, drive Nova to a playground and watch from a distance for hours because he can't drive her back?

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 9
21 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I think Germy and Brooke lived together. And there is a custody arrangement in place. So I don't know that Germy could have extra days with Addie when he's home, unless Leah agrees to it. I do agree that ONE party would have been easier, but they'd BOTH have to agree to that. 

I guess because they were engaged. But, again, I don't understand him moving in with a woman who lives out of state. Should I divorce and not have primary custody of my kids, I just cannot imagine choosing to settle far from them if I did not have to. (I think she is a mother, too, so has a child to consider? Too bad nobody considered his kid. Particularly when that kid's mother had a very rough go of it a year or so ago.

I am suspicious of Brittany's abortion claim solely because I cannot imagine any man wanting to hook up with someone so angry and also so sure of herself and vocal. Yikes! That family is awful.

• Love 4

Javi did the right thing by taking Kail to court for 50/50 custody. Joe will forever have to remain in Kail's good graces in order to keep majority of the time with his son. Vee is right, Joe should take her to court for 50% custody. Kail can be quite petty and vindictive, if Joe does or says anything that she doesn't like, he will lose the time with Isaac. Right now it's conveneient to have Isaac with Joe, especially with a new baby on the way. But it will not always be that way. Kail does at all times what is in the best self interest of Kail. The needs of her kids are secondary. 

Edited by Spiderella2
Spelling
  • Love 17
9 minutes ago, woodscommaelle said:

Do we know in real time if she had the baby yet?  Did she keep it? I don't follow her bc why would I ;).  And her sister is fucking heinous.  I cannot effing stand her!

I'll preface this by saying Jenelle is a c***. A really big c***.  But I saw a moment of happiness when she was on the phone with Barb, and Barb was complaining about being fat and having to go for a walk.  I think Jenelle was happy for about a minute.  And it felt genuine.  But, as I said, she's still a c***. 

1. Yes, I believe Brianna had, and kept, the baby. 

2. I think Jenelle and Barb would have problems no matter what. But.....I do think the men in her life make it much, much worse. She has a tendency to pick abusive, controlling men who want to isolate her. Barb sometimes gets overly involved, but she says what everyone is thinking. And these dudes can't handle the realness. Jenelle's relationship with Barb is ALWAYS loads better when she's single. 

• Love 20
15 minutes ago, woodscommaelle said:

I'll preface this by saying Jenelle is a c***. A really big c***.  But I saw a moment of happiness when she was on the phone with Barb, and Barb was complaining about being fat and having to go for a walk.  I think Jenelle was happy for about a minute.  And it felt genuine.  But, as I said, she's still a c***. 

I thought the same thing. I saw a glimpse of humanity there - a little bit of affection for her mother.

• Love 19
9 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Hahahaha that reminds me of that episode of who's the boss where they all end up switching beds until tony and Angela wake up together. Anyone remember that?!

jenelle: I laughed SOOOOOO hard when she complained about having to drive sooooo far dude!!!! To pick up everybody! Ummm that's kind of what happens when you procreate with every tom, dick, and harry around. And be glad you have to go pick them up; you couldn't stand them full time! UBT is really starting to scare me. I wonder what her leghumpers who think he's such a good, mature influence will say. I get why barb thought he was right next to the phone. In her abused days, I bet her husband stood right next to it and listened in. Speakerphone wasn't invented yet. I would be really worried if I heard my daughter's controlling boyfriend answering all the questions too! And not even trying to be nice?

kail: gonna get me too worked up so I'm going with the positive. Jo made me tear up tonight when he was holding Isaac and reassuring him. Such an amazing parent he had turned out to be. 

Chelsea: everything's about Cole, isn't it? I feel like she wishes aubree could just disappear for a little while so they could focus on "their" baby and "their" little family. I bet she banked on aubs staying out of the way and playing outside while Cole had his first fatherhood experience with Chelsea. The way aubree's acting is totally predictable. Idk why Chelsea is freaking out. It reminds me of fellow teachers who are like, "whyyyyyyyyyy?!" and overreact when kids misbehave the day after Halloween. It's to be expected. And Chelsea calling out the editing only makes her look worse. 

Leah: I think addy is just sad to leave Jeremy because she seems him so seldom. Even though he can be distant, I believe he loves his child, and they have a good rapport when they are together. I could see her being one of those girls who's close to her dad when she's a teen, like Chelsea, especially if he lives closer by then. I hope so, because maybe that will cut teen pregnancy chances for her. I also think addy and Leah spend too much time together one on one. A decent preschool would probably be good for addy, and she would probably act more like a typical four year old. I couldn't stop laughing because the place was called Billy Bob's!

Don't know why Jenelle is bitching besides to be her normal fun self, she doesn't fucking work all day. So she has no excuse to not be on time or not go get her kid. She wants him in her life so much, stop fucking complaining. Barb is the only one who should be complaining since she has a job and has to listen to Jenelle fucking complain about everything.  No wonder the lady screams at Jenelle, that's the only time she listens because she is constantly complaining about something ALL THE TIME. 

• Love 17
18 minutes ago, ya both high said:

Oh jeez Luis(e), here we go again.

So baby Adderall turns 4, (FOUR?!! Just how long have we been watching this god forsaken show?!) and Daddio makes the most of the big day by laughing, playing, snapping photos, and engaging with his daughter In celebration of this milestone...Oh wait, jk, this is Teen Mom, so he spends his time at the event bitching to his stink-face girlfriend and throwing shade, while pretending not to throw shade, on his baby mama. Because attempting to think about the psychology behind his kid's separation anxiety is just too tough, guys. And this bunch always knows what to do with complicated situations- place that blame on someone else right quick, before you might have to (shudder) take responsibility and reflect on your own damn self.

Dear Chelsea, I remember the days when every-freaking-thing in your life was covered in cheetah skin. Nowadays, you're singing a new hillbilly tune, and after watching your segments I'm seeing plaid in my sleep. Are you also in charge of Coley's all-flags-all-the-time wardrobe? Because you both seem to lack any concept of moderation. There's only so much America I can take at once, y'all! I feel like I'm at a backwoods hootenanny theme park and I can't get off the ride. Eventually...there will be puke.

Aubrey's jealous because she is a normal kid with only-child syndrome, and as per TM usual, Chelsea has no clue how to interpret this, let alone deal. Good luck with all that. 

KARL my god, do we even know who you are anymore? Everything seems to be a lie. I still stand by my long-held theory that you aborted the last one (sans miscarriage) because Javi just didn't put the motion in your ocean anymore, if ya get me. So you got insane snapchat-surgery to plump up that butt and bust, and finally things felt right. You were SO ready to go paint the town red looking like a linebacker, I mean hot single lay-day, and find someone tantalizing who's just a little more 'hood. He's got "other hoes?" Omg y'all, so hot. Suddenly kail's snail trail has returned and we're back in action.  (And who's Isaac again? Why is it you're supposed to care about his emotional development? Oh yeahhh, maybe that's what the "mom" part of "teen mom" is supposed to be.) But at least we can rejoice in this miracle baby she was able to conceive without fertility treatments. I CAN'T.

Karl: "He's a big boy, he can pull out."

Joe: "......Can he?"

HA HA HA.

Help me guys, I'm not sure I can take much more. 

Oh my god YES especially at the Chelsea and Leah portions. 

I don't think Javi would still be hiding an abortion for Kailyn's benefit. He talked about being at the D&C. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Jo below and Vee is gorgeous. 

Word. Vee's post pregnancy body bounce back is also amazing!

2 hours ago, Spiderella2 said:

UBT telling Jaenelle he wouldn't marry her unless she had 2 kids for him....whoa. 

What the fuck was that?! Ugh, does he want two so he can have the most kids by her?

1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Yea, but she said something like - "He's a man, he knows how to pull out". Pulling out doesn't prevent pregnancy. 

What kind of stupid shit was that?! I wish MTV had put up a disclaimer saying that wasn't a great BC method, since this show is all about lowering the teen pregnancy rate. ? 

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Oh my god YES especially at the Chelsea and Leah portions. 

I don't think Javi would still be hiding an abortion. He talked about being at the D&C. 

I always kind of thought she might have gotten an abortion and told him she miscarried. They were NOT getting along at the time, and she seems like a spiteful enough slug to do such a thing. 

But maybe you know something I don't...at risk of sounding totally stupid, what is the D&C?

5 minutes ago, ya both high said:

I always kind of thought she might have gotten an abortion and told him she miscarried. They were NOT getting along at the time, and she seems like a spiteful enough slug to do such a thing. 

But maybe you know something I don't...at risk of sounding totally stupid, what is the D&C?

Dilation and curettage (D&C) is a procedure to remove tissue from inside your uterus. Doctors perform dilation and curettage to diagnose and treat certain uterine conditions — such as heavy bleeding — or to clear the uterine lining after a miscarriage or abortion.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, ya both high said:

He was at the hospital with her, you go to labor and delivery for a D&C in my experience.  

Edited by Lm2162
11 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Word. Vee's post pregnancy body bounce back is also amazing!

That snap back body gets extra credit from me because I know it makes Kail mad as FUCK. Like I know Kail has knots in her stomach when she sees Vee in like a standard shrots and tee shirt casual outfit knowing she's so much hotter with less obvious effort and a better personality.

• Love 21
47 minutes ago, ya both high said:

Oh jeez Luis(e), here we go again.

But I get it, it's hard to "think straight" when you have 74727384 kids to pick up and a strange gorilla-in-a-man-disguise posessively rubbing your belly like a genie's going to pop out and grant him 3 wishes.

Both of these things are too funny.  Also, loving your awesome username.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I think Aubree's weight is fine, she's probably pre-growth spirt. Not all kids are sticks until they hit puberty. 

Agree about the growth spurt. My nieces always do this...put on a bit of weight before they shoot up. My kid is more Kaiser-ish. His dad is like a linebacker though, so gotta give the kid a break. :)

2 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Jo below and Vee is gorgeous. 

I think Jo is average for where they are.  Vee is really pretty. 

• Love 9

@ya both high YESSSSSS about Chelsea and Cole lacking moderation!!!! If they like something, 100% of their wardrobe and decorations have to be that theme. Just think of what they could do if they got obsessed with bows. Dolls. Goths. Glitter. 

4 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

@lilmarysunshine and @guilfoyleatpp

I think Jo is one of the rare men who's face shape REALLY changes when he puts on weight, when he was a bit thinner his face was more symmetrical. Vee is naturally pretty and plus having makeup/hair styling skills. 

That is so true, and Kail is also one whose face changes shape! She looks soooo much better when she's the size she was after isaac's birth, on the first season of the show! Her face was gorgeous. 

• Love 6

@Christina87 yeah I agree with You about Kailyn. Peoples bodies are different. I'm a plus size gal (16-18) but my face/neck has always been thin, when I was smaller my face was down right anorexic looking but the shape didn't change. Rob Kardashian is another man who looks awful with the extra weight because it eats his features. 

• Love 7

I think Vee is pretty but not stunning, def above average. Jo to me is very very unattractive. He and Kail were more evenly matched in terms of looks. I find Javi pretty attractive actually. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Lm2162 said:

I think Vee is pretty but not stunning, def above average. Jo to me is very very unattractive. He and Kail were more evenly matched in terms of looks. I find Javi pretty attractive actually. 

Javi is attractive! I have always liked his lips and he has been working out lately. I think once he gets over Kailyn for real and matures a bit he will make a good husband to someone who also wants the same type of life. 

Vee is one of those women that can go from pretty to stunning based on how she is styled/made up. 

• Love 13

@Linny I completely agree about Briana asking Nova's opinion on tyhe adoption. Of course talk to her about it with her when the "adults" have made a decision but this isn't a choice of going to the park or go to the beach.  Crazy! Nova is a little beauty. 

Why in the world does Leah have a puppy?! With school and 3 kids and ...well it's Leah. It will be shoved in a crate in a garage like Janel's dogs and then it will just disappear. Why do these people think they need more responsibilities they can't handle?

I liked watching the roll with the end table. That was cute.

• Love 14

Aubrey is jealous, plain and simple, but I don't think it should ruin Cole's experience. I doubt Cole has ever expressed that, and I'm sure it's just Chelsea the Pinterest Queen's idea that Aubrey is putting a ding in the DeBoer fairy tale. 

I don't think it's a good idea that Briana has Nova do some of the phone calling to Devoid.  She already knows chances are good that he won't answer. Why put that in Nova's memory bank? 20 years from now she'll be talking to her shrink and recalling the times she'd call her father and he'd never answer.  Briana and the coven should be taking the hits for her. As a matter of fact, IMO they shouldn't even tell her when he's expected. Let is be a sweet surprise. As a kid she should be as carefree as possible. She can find out the ugly truth when she's piecing things together on her shrink's couch in 20 years. The same thing goes for having her opine on the adoption matter. Had they adopted out the baby, she'd always believe she was complicit in giving her baby sister away. That seems so damaging. 

• Love 17
18 minutes ago, poopchute said:

When Jenelle is screaming about driving for hours to pick up 4 different kids each from a different parent, why is no one screaming back THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU KEEP HAVING KIDS WITH DIFFERENT MEN! Why does she think anyone needs to make it more convenient for her? She is so insane.  But what else are they doing all day? It's not like they just got done a full day of work and then they have three hours of driving to pick up all their kids. Just leave earlier?

Yes! Why was Kaiser in daycare 30 minutes away, if they were relaxing at the beach? Why wasn't he with them? It's probably better that he was at daycare, but they could have left earlier to pick him up so they'd be ON TIME to pick up Jace. You know, the kid Jenelle is trying SO HARD to get custody of, but evil Barbara is keeping from her. 

• Love 18

Weirdly one of the sweetest things I saw (other than Isaac), was how comfortable Aubree is now with Cole. She is totally starting to tease him and it's nice because it says that he's no stranger to her. He should watch it though because he could totally end up being the pushover parent.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, zenme said:

I don't think it's a good idea that Briana has Nova do some of the phone calling to Devoid.  She already knows chances are good that he won't answer. Why put that in Nova's memory bank? 20 years from now she'll be talking to her shrink and recalling the times she'd call her father and he'd never answer.  Briana and the coven should be taking the hits for her. As a matter of fact, IMO they shouldn't even tell her when he's expected. Let is be a sweet surprise. 

I think we had a similar discussion with Chelsea and Adam in relation to Aubree.

I have a friend who is co-parenting with someone who is reliable in no aspect except for behaving like a douchecanoe. It is a fine line to walk in protecting the children from the worst of his behavior while not painting an unrealistic picture that sets the kids up for greater disappointment down the road.

It's not Briana's job to protect Devoid (love that! keeping it!) from the judgement of his daughter. If she lies to Nova about why her father is absent or tries to sugarcoat it, Nova will come away with the idea that her mom is just as culpable in her father's absence as her father.  Perhaps more so since her mother is the one who is there nearly all the time. That leaves Nova without a safe person to express her feelings to about her father. Nova needs to trust that her mother will tell her the truth, even if it is painful.

In that way, it's more unfortunate that the coven was seen as setting Devoid up for failure early on. They were hostile to any gesture on his part, which likely made him feel justified in staying away. It isn't a valid or reasonable, but the guy was looking for an excuse and they gave him a convenient one.

Brittany, for all her bluster, seemed to handle the situation well.  She didn't engage with Devoid, but it also seemed that she didn't bitch about him not showing up to Nova, otherwise I think they would have showed that and Nova would have blurted all that when she saw him. The dude didn't even hug his daughter when he walked in. 

• Love 9

I just finished the episode and haven't read the snark, yet. If I repeat anything...sorry.

Kailyn - I love the comments Vee was making. She's absolutely right, let the storm settle after the divorce before you get knocked up by a man your boys don't know.

How confusing it must be for the boys, Isaac especially, to not even be fully adjusted to the fact that Javi no longer lives with them to a new guy impregnating their mother who is always super overwhelmed and stressed as it is?

Vee is correct, the pregnancy didn't just effect her as it effects everyone involved. Shame on Kailyn, and sit down with the "couldn't get pregnant" BS. It's such an awesome idea to test how fertile you are with a new guy that isn't committed to you because you want to call your doctors bluff. Stupid cow.

Jo is wrong, she is a bad mom. A real caring mom would have helped her boys adjust to not having their father and 2nd father figure living at home before adding additional changes.

Poor Isaac was looking forward to Javi coming back home from overseas just to see him not allowed back in his house and a new baby daddy. ?I know I repeated myself a few times but my heart aches for that boy. You can see how emotionally drained he was at the pizza restaurant.

Oh and I loved how Kailyn told Jo "I can't tell Javi right now he's unstable!" Says the heifer that's going around making life changing mistakes left and right. Who's the unstable one?

Chelsea - I suspect that everyone is dealing with the lack of sleep and change in routine that everyone, not just Aubree, is on the crabby side because both Chelsea and Cole are being a little short tempered than what we usually see. Aubree is acting how any child would sometimes act when there's a change in their routine and household.

I also suspect some bad editing with MTV, as they seem thirsty to add some drama to Chelsea's life. I think that MTV is feeling that "we've been paying you too much money for the little you bring to the table that we are going to CREATE the drama for you," and I think that is so stupid. Just my theory on the editing.

Chelsea's scenes are refreshing breaks between the other stupid cows. They have a beautiful family and don't need drama forced upon them. I just see a family that is tired and little things are annoying them due to lack of sleep and change in routine. 

Jenelle - I couldn't stand how annoying David was being in today's episode (he's always annoying but extra annoying in this episode) as he instigates problems for Jenelle and Barbara. Jenelle is calmly talking to Barb until David interjected into the conversation getting both Jenelle and Barbara riled up so soon after they made up. 

Why shouldn't Jenelle and David go a little further to pick up Jace? They both don't work and Barbara is an older lady working a job at a deli that involves A LOT of standing and slicing meat. The lady is already doing Jenelle a favor in raising her son they can't make the extra distance for Barb knowing she's the only one working????

I did think Barbara could've tried harder to avoid conflict at Jenelles baby shower since they had just made up. We all know Jenelle doesn't deserve a vacation, especially after having a newborn baby when she should be settling into the new addition and not be leaving the baby with just anyone since she said "we'll find someone" but don't start drama at a family gathering to celebrate the baby. There's a time and a place. 

Seeing how angry David was getting in this episode worries me about how he gets when the cameras aren't around. How he was behaving in the kitchen after the phone call with Barb gave me chills. I hate how he can't let Jenelle talk to her mother without having to make comments. 

Who the hell does he think he is telling Jenelle not to talk to her mother???? I understand if a relationship is toxic but no man should tell a woman not to talk to her parent. If Jenelle doesn't want to talk to her is one thing but to ORDER HER into not talking to her is insane and controlling. I hate UBT. Fuckkng stupid fuck!! Sit the Eff down with your two babies before we can marry BS.

Brianna - Don't care. Except Nova is so beautiful.

ETA: I forgot about Leah. This extra girl is making my post too long and I was used to talking about only four girls that I left one out lol. 

Leah - I think Addy was acting like that about going home to Leah because she doesn't know when she'll see Jeremy again.

She knows she will always see her mother because her mother has always been there for her but Jeremy is inconsistent with his visits that Addy doesn't want to risk not seeing him for a long time that she just wants to stay and "keep an eye on her daddy" Incase he disappears for a long while again.

Jeremy and Brooke are trying to make it seem like Addy doesn't want to live with Leah and I don't think that's the case. Leah offers an unstable lifestyle but it's obvious she loves her girls and treats them kindly, I just suspect Addy is having separation anxiety with her dad because he's usually flaky with the visits. Just my theory lol.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 15

I feel bad for Addie. Leah takes her to the truck stop for the exchange with Germy. She has a birthday party and swimming. She's yanked away from that to go to the truck stop to be handed off again. Then off to the other party with Leah. Then back to the truck stop AGAIN to be given back to dad. Good god no wonder she cries and panics. Her little life seems out of control. Happy Birthday.

• Love 17

@Calm81, I agree. She obviously had fun at the arcade once she was actually with her mom, it's not like she's miserable around her. She perked up as soon as she got in the car and saw her sisters. Jeremy very much seems like a "come around when he can" kind of dad, and that's of course part of the nature of his job, but I suspect that whenever he gets a gf/his latest future wife he isn't as reliable with the calls and visits and expects it to be fine because he's the dad, not the mom. 

• Love 13
6 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Total, 100% bullshit. A big part of her story last year was the miscarriage and if she wanted kids with Javi. NO MENTION of her supposed infertility. She could not carry a pregnancy why? Because she had a miscarriage? Nevermind the 2 kids she already had and one who was just 2. Many women have a single miscarriage and it does not make you infertile. 

And didn't Kail recently come out and say she had another miscarriage sometime last year? I swear I remember reading that here somewhere. Anyone?

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, poopchute said:

When Jenelle is screaming about driving for hours to pick up 4 different kids each from a different parent, why is no one screaming back THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU KEEP HAVING KIDS WITH DIFFERENT MEN! Why does she think anyone needs to make it more convenient for her? She is so insane.  But what else are they doing all day? It's not like they just got done a full day of work and then they have three hours of driving to pick up all their kids. Just leave earlier?

Not to mention, one of the issues was having to pick Kai up from daycare. Which, let's be real, I'd rather him spend all day there than at home with those two psychos. BUT.....he doesn't NEED to be in daycare. So don't put that on Barb. If SHE (Jenelle) wants to see Jace, SHE should be making the sacrifices. 

49 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Brittany, for all her bluster, seemed to handle the situation well.  She didn't engage with Devoid, but it also seemed that she didn't bitch about him not showing up to Nova, otherwise I think they would have showed that and Nova would have blurted all that when she saw him. The dude didn't even hug his daughter when he walked in. 

But when Brianna mentioned his impending visit that morning, Brittany said something like, "When is that bitch coming over?" They were both talking really negatively about him right in front of Nova. She probably hears SO much of it, it doesn't dawn on her to relay it. But it's insanely inappropriate. His actions will speak for themselves. No need to pepper the situation with profanities. 

• Love 15
58 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

I just finished the episode and haven't read the snark, yet. If I repeat anything...sorry.

Kailyn - I love the comments Vee was making. She's absolutely right, let the storm settle after the divorce before you get knocked up by a man your boys don't know.

How confusing it must be for the boys, Isaac especially, to not even be fully adjusted to the fact that Javi no longer lives with them to a new guy impregnating their mother who is always super overwhelmed and stressed as it is?

Vee is correct, the pregnancy didn't just effect her as it effects everyone involved. Shame on Kailyn, and sit down with the "couldn't get pregnant" BS. It's such an awesome idea to test how fertile you are with a new guy that isn't committed to you because you want to call your doctors bluff. Stupid cow.

Jo is wrong, she is a bad mom. A real caring mom would have helped her boys adjust to not having their father and 2nd father figure living at home before adding additional changes.

Poor Isaac was looking forward to Javi coming back home from overseas just to see him not allowed back in his house and a new baby daddy. ?I know I repeated myself a few times but my heart aches for that boy. You can see how emotionally drained he was at the pizza restaurant.

Oh and I loved how Kailyn told Jo "I can't tell Javi right now he's unstable!" Says the heifer that's going around making life changing mistakes left and right. Who's the unstable one?

Chelsea - I suspect that everyone is dealing with the lack of sleep and change in routine that everyone, not just Aubree, is on the crabby side because both Chelsea and Cole are being a little short tempered than what we usually see. Aubree is acting how any child would sometimes act when there's a change in their routine and household.

I also suspect some bad editing with MTV, as they seem thirsty to add some drama to Chelsea's life. I think that MTV is feeling that "we've been paying you too much money for the little you bring to the table that we are going to CREATE the drama for you," and I think that is so stupid. Just it theory on the editing.

Chelsea's scenes are refreshing breaks between the other stupid cows. They have a beautiful family and don't need drama forced upon them. I just see a family that is tired and little things are annoying them due to lack of sleep and change in routine. 

Jenelle - I couldn't stand how annoying David was being in today's episode (he's always annoying but extra annoying in this episode) as he instigates problems for Jenelle and Barbara. Jenelle is calmly talking to Barb until David interjected into the conversation getting both Jenelle and Barbara riled up so soon after they made up. 

Why shouldn't Jenelle and David go a little further to pick up Jace? They both don't work and Barbara is an older lady working a job at a deli that involves A LOT of standing and slicing meat. The lady is already doing Jenelle a favor in raising her son they can't make the extra distance for Barb knowing she's the only one working????

I did think Barbara could've tried harder to avoid conflict at Jenelles baby shower since they had just made up. We all know Jenelle doesn't deserve a vacation, especially after having a newborn baby when she should be settling into the new addition and not be leaving the baby with just anyone since she said "we'll find someone" but don't start drama at a family gathering to celebrate the baby. There's a time and a place. 

Seeing how angry David was getting in this episode worries me about how he gets when the cameras aren't around. How he was behaving in the kitchen after the phone call with Barb gave me chills. I hate how he can't let Jenelle talk to her mother without having to make comments. 

Who the hell does he think he is telling Jenelle not to talk to her mother???? I understand if a relationship is toxic but no man should tell a woman not to talk to her parent. If Jenelle doesn't want to talk to her is one thing but to ORDER HER into not talking to her is insane and controlling. I hate UBT. Fuckkng stupid fuck!! Sit the Eff down with your two babies before we can marry BS.

Brianna - Don't care. Except Nova is so beautiful.

ETA: I forgot about Leah. This extra girl is making my post too long and I was used to talking about only four girls that I left one out lol. 

Leah - I think Addy was acting like that about going home to Leah because she doesn't know when she'll see Jeremy again.

She knows she will always see her mother because her mother has always been there for her but Jeremy is inconsistent with his visits that Addy doesn't want to risk not seeing him for a long time that she just wants to stay and "keep an eye on her daddy" Incase he disappears for a long while again.

Jeremy and Brooke are trying to make it seem like Addy doesn't want to live with Leah and I don't think that's the case. Leah offers an unstable lifestyle but it's obvious she loves her girls and treats them kindly, I just suspect Addy is having separation anxiety with her dad because he's usually flaky with the visits. Just my theory lol.

I agree with you about Chelsea, and I almost wonder if they are pushing her out. She keeps saying she wants to quit, but then has no incentive to do so because she's a fan favorite, gets paid tons of money, calls all the shots, and is always portrayed in a positive light. Maybe they even brought on Briana because she said she'd quit, and then decided not to. Maybe they think she actually will "value her privacy" if she's being portrayed in a negative way. I had that feeling just watching the clip. Unfortunately, people get pushed out in every line of work. 

I can't agree more about Jenelle either. I'm 29 and get exhausted after work as it is. Sometimes I just sit there and watch tv all evening when i'm super tired. I simply can't imagine being in my 60's, working a job that requires being active and on my feet all day, and then coming home to raise a young child! The fact that Jenelle has empathy for none of this grates on my nerves soooo much!!! I especially can't imagine living barb'a lifestyle when my good for nothing, able bodied daughter and boyfriend live a life of 24/7 luxury and put the kids they do have in daycare. With the way they treat her, I wouldn't blame barb one bit if she's resentful. She seems like the kind of person to keep on going in the right direction and just hope that it pays off in the end, with a good retirement and jace knowing the value of a dollar. I wouldn't have blamed her one bit for quitting Walmart, but I'm so proud of her for the example she's setting for jace. 

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 20
57 minutes ago, Quilty said:

I feel bad for Addie. Leah takes her to the truck stop for the exchange with Germy. She has a birthday party and swimming. She's yanked away from that to go to the truck stop to be handed off again. Then off to the other party with Leah. Then back to the truck stop AGAIN to be given back to dad. Good god no wonder she cries and panics. Her little life seems out of control. Happy Birthday.

Most if not all these kids are in the same boat. Their entire lives are an ongoing series of drop offs and pick ups at truck stops and parking lots.

I feel sorry for them all.

Edited by Miss Chevious
Added a sentence.
  • Love 18
5 hours ago, Spiderella2 said:

Javi did the right thing by taking Kail to court for 50/50 custody. Joe will forever have to remain in Kail's good graces in order to keep majority of the time with his son. Vee is right, Joe should take her to court for 50% custody. Kail can be quite petty and vindictive, if Joe does or says anything that she doesn't like, he will lose the time with Isaac. Right now it's conveneient to have Isaac with Joe, especially with a new baby on the way. But it will not always be that way. Kail does at all times what is in the best self interest of Kail. The needs of her kids are secondary. 

Javi didn't take Kail to court for custody. It was part of their divorce proceedings. It is different than how Jo and Kail's child visitation played out because 1) they were not married (thank goodness) and 2) Kail was the primary caretaker.  That is usually the outcome in cases like Jo and Kail. It is just like Jenelle and Nathan. Kaiser is in the primary care of Jenelle with Nathan getting sporadic visits with his son.

The child support and visitation schedule must be agreed upon by the two parties during divorce proceeding. Javi and Kail went through mediation so they can come up with their own schedule.  That is why we saw Javi and Kail sit at a restaurant last season where she began to point out the clothes he was wearing instead of, you know, discussing the visitation schedule. Javi mentioned the holidays and that is when Kail began to lose it because she demanded to have her boys for Christmas day. Apparently, she wants them every Christmas. Never mind that Javi is Lincoln's father and can request Christmas time, too. 

To clarify about the PFA, Javi never physically harmed Kail in any way. Kail went to court to get a PFA against Javi because she claimed he was sending her harassing texts. Javi only agreed to the PFA because he felt it was in the best interest of everyone for him to not argue the matter and just put it to rest. The only communication he is supposed to have with Hulk is when it comes to Lincoln, nothing more. The thing that pisses me off is, Hulk has been following Javi on his social media and making sarcastic comments about his life to her minions. She instigates shit and then gets upset when it hits her in her fat fake ass. That is likely what happened when she demanded that PFA. She was likely calling him and starting a fight and when he lashed out, she couldn't take the heat. 

• Love 12