Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E11: Judge Cuts 4

• Start Topic

One thing that fascinates me about Simon is that he always has his right hand to his cheek, middle finger extended, as he talks. I wonder if it's some subconscious thing and should be keeping track of whether he does it for acts he likes or does not like. I'm so busy staring at that bird that I don't really hear what he's saying.

• Love 2

Simon knows the formula and by God, he will see to it that AGT stick to it.

I wish the show would adhere to the consensus of the folks in this forum.  I also want world peace.

The pop tart card magician was robbed.  That is a recurring theme:  Simon's sleight of hand when it comes to magicians.  Remember how much he had to be dragged into allowing Jon Dorenbos through last year?  

C'mon, Ameriker!  Refuse to give Simon his singing show!

• Love 2
On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 2:29 PM, saber5055 said:

I finally got to watch all the acts. I LOL'd again at the three foreign guys who did the screen capture of the audience and judges and played it back to one of the guys drumming. I LOL'd the first time they were on and did the balancing act projected onto the screen while they were laying on the floor.

I loved these guys.  Interesting, different, and each performance was NOT the same as the time before. Would have been fun to see what came next!  Winning act? Probably not.  But at least worth watching.

As has been said many times, I'm tired of the endless parade of singers (and children). Quit telling acts to step it up and do something more impressive, when singers get a pass.  And I'm done with the dance recitals and choral groups.  Now, the singing airmen were kinda cool - my first time to see them was the N'Sync song.  A few singers is fine - 'specially if they are cool and different, like Prince Poppycock.  But enough with golden buzzing. I WAS glad that at least an adult got Seal's buzzer - we had predicted one of the children we saw earlier would get it.

I think Simon is looking for acts he can develop as a producer, hence singers, rather than "talented acts" the showcase the variety of America (and other countries.)

I kind of also miss when they showed the HORRIBLE acts - a fat lady in a suitcase comes to mind from waaaay back.

• Love 2
On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 1:28 PM, rr2911 said:

The bad thing about AGT is so many people keep watching week after week...including ME! Really, if the ratings would somehow slip, I think only then would we see some kind of change in the show. If AGT were my show there would be an age limit and have categories which would mean the show would have multiple winners. There would be winners in best male and female singer, best magician, best comedian, best music group, ...etc. Of course the Las Vegas show would include all the winners. I would pay to see a show like that!  

Maybe we could give a ribbon to all the losers so their feelings aren't hurt.

4 minutes ago, Parker said:

Maybe we could give a ribbon to all the losers so their feelings aren't hurt.

I guess I don't know if you're agreeing with me or not but I'm not saying that everyone should get a participation ribbon. I'm saying that it would be great if the show would have categories because there are many talented acts and it is kind of difficult choosing between a singer and a magician, too different talents. Seeing a show that featured a variety of acts would be fun.