Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E10: Built, Not Born

3 hours ago, Paloma said:

Very helpful, thanks! But I don't remember the name Titch associated with Three--what was that from?

I'm also a bit confused about real names vs. assumed names.  For One, Two, Three, Fix, and Six, are Jace Corso, Rebecca, Marcus Boone, Emily Kolburn, and  Lt. Kal Varrick their real (pre-memory wipe) names, and are Derrick Moss, Portia Lin, Das, and Griffin Jones their assumed names?  Was Four's real name Ryo Tetsuda or Ryo Ishida? I assume that he would have the last name Ishida because he belongs to that house, but at what point did he become Ryo Tetsuda? 

Jace Corso and Derrick Moss are two different persons. Derrick Moss (now dead), was a rich CEO of a large corporation who wanted to (personally!) infiltrate the Raza crew and he stole Jace Corso's identity (and his face) in order to do so. One was Derrick Moss. Jace Corso took his revenge by killing him, later got offed by Two.

Ryo Tetsuda was an assumed name, I think, even though it must have been in the GA database quickly. So was Portia Lin. Griffin Jones was the name used by Lt. Kal Varrick to infiltrate the Raza on behalf of the GA, while Das was the (nick)name of Emily Colburn on the station or planet she was on before she stowed away on the Raza.

Titch was from a memory that Five could recover on behalf of three. His mother called him that way, she was later killed by what would become his adoptive "family".

Edited by Wouter
  • Love 2

Still catching up, what a great episode! For all the reasons everyone already mentioned.  I had forgotten about Arrian but was wondering why Chase looked familiar.  I never trusted Victor and now I feel justified.  So much has already been covered but just have to ask why we were deprived of Ryo/Four smiling, because he has an amazing smile.