Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E13: Stew the Right Thing

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, OnceSane said:

*dead*  Thank you for this.

1.Too much spray tan. 2. Malia is showing off her "lead deckhand".

Malia's dress seems so "Michael Constello!" He came of age on "Project Runway," then later "PR All-Stars!" He's just 1 of a handful of designers that went on to success after the show! RHW are huge clients and he's appeared a few times; the last being "Shah's Of Sunset" when he created dresses for Lillie and her dogs! It was her BD and she gave party at Mohammad's! ;-)

- https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=michael+costello&id=278909507E64D6410A70DA271BC0949A65AD2BDC&FORM=IQFRBA -

Edited by Avon.Blakes7

Even though I can't stand her, I would love to see Bugs on the new season of the original Below Deck. I would love to see her pull the shit on Kate that she's pulled on Hannah. Kate would rip her a new one.  I know a lot of people don't like her but Kate is my favorite from both versions of the show. I still have a hard time believing she's in her 30s but whatever, still love her. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 10
49 minutes ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

Malia's dress seems so "Michael Constello!"

I thought it was more Frederick's.

2 minutes ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

I know what you mean, but MC loves creating designs showing a lot of skin; sorta like lingerie! lol! ;-)

Does Frederick's even still exist? Googling now. 

Boy, it seemed racier in the 60's.

6 hours ago, Swim mom said:

Does Frederick's even still exist? Googling now. 

Boy, it seemed racier in the 60's.

If I remember correctly, they had to reinvent themselves a couple of years ago because the super-trashy look was out.  Like, there is tasteful sexy and then there was Frederick's sexy which was super-trashy. 

Malia just looks trashy. You do boobs or legs but not both. Heck, that isn't even legs. It is almost cooch. Like, I feel if the camera had been just an inch or two over to the right, we'd all be qualified gynecologists.

I also wonder if the WWHL makeup artist did all the girls because they all have the same problems with too much bronzer and too heavy on the eye makeup. 

I think it is bad lighting and bad angle on Hannah.  She looked better in her pictures that she posted online. The necklace wasn't my taste but the dress seemed to be ok. 

• Love 2
On 8/4/2017 at 8:45 PM, HunterHunted said:

Lauren looks terrible. Bobby still looks like a doofus, but this time like an old one. Adam is unrecognizable.

Is this the first international Bravo show to have an American reunion?

Laurens dress is HIDEOUS. She worked really hard to look THAT dumpy. It really underlines what a Basic Bitch she is.

Hannah looks fat. Even tho she is not.

Milkshake. 

Edited by Nancypants
Bad salad
  • Love 2
On 8/2/2017 at 2:41 PM, bichonblitz said:

I totally get having a night off after working your ass off and wanting a few drinks but do they have to get so shitfaced drunk that they can't even walk much less get back on the yacht? Hannah could have busted her goddamned face open!  That was a really bad fall. What immature idiots! 

I have to agree 100%.  I'd done my fair share of partying in my day, but I can't imagine how they manage to get up for work early the next morning.

I was some what surprised that Adam just sat there on the counter when Hannah took that fall and almost cracked her head open!  He had been asked to clean up his appearance by Hannah, told by Sandy, and he still doesn't get it.  That brown apron he loves makes him look like a welder, not someone in food service.  He shown that he can provide more upscale food but only when he feels like it.  I have never seen so many family style meals, fruit and charcuterie plates, soups and salads on any of the previous boats.  He does seem a bit psychotic.

• Love 3
On 8/4/2017 at 5:40 PM, snarts said:

Why does Malia look so different at the reunion?  and why can I see her cootchie?

Yikes, Malia cannot pull off the glamour or sexy clothes.  She is more of a tomboy and this styling does not suit her.

• Love 4

Malia looks like she's playing dress-up.  

Also, ten million times yes to the poster who said she wants Bugsy to be second stew under Kate.  I would literally pay to see that.  Kate Chastain would take down her entire ego with a single quip.

• Love 10
14 minutes ago, LucyHoneychrrch said:

Malia looks like she's playing dress-up.  

Also, ten million times yes to the poster who said she wants Bugsy to be second stew under Kate.  I would literally pay to see that.  Kate Chastain would take down her entire ego with a single quip.

I would love to see her work with Kate! But I don't think it will be the fireworks everyone expects. I believe she'd thrive with competent leadership. I believe Bugs would love to learn from a master. Kate is the best! She'd bring out the best in Bugs, because she's a good leader, not a hungover boss.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Hockeymom said:

I would love to see her work with Kate! But I don't think it will be the fireworks everyone expects. I believe she'd thrive with competent leadership. I believe Bugs would love to learn from a master. Kate is the best! She'd bring out the best in Bugs, because she's a good leader, not a hungover boss.

Yeeeeeeah, no.  I don't see that happening at all.  I strongly suspect Bugs would chafe under any leadership.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, Hockeymom said:

Bugs would likely complain that Kate does too much and uses too much sarcasm. Because when Bugs was Chief Stew, she always delegated the right amount and never said an unkind word.

Bugs is a complainer, a passive aggressor,  and unless it's the way she does it, it's just not right enough, gosh darnit!

• Love 6

I just read an article on another site, blog.Chron.com, entitled:  Prominent Houstonians Caught In Scandal on Bravo TV's Below Deck Mediterranean.  

It's about the Houstonians, Staci Henderson and her husband Dr. Quang Henderson, along with Alex and Astley Blair, Lois and Brian de Armas, and Kat Kearns.  Apparently, the author is friends with Staci Henderson and she spills the beans on the editing.  

Even though we saw it as a one day charter it was actually a three day charter.  She also states that they were asked to repeat things in a louder or more stern voice.  She also claims that the swinger insinuation was not true.

Just saying, who knows what we can believe and what is being twisted and trumped up, Disappointing!  Even the tips.  I don't remember what those people tipped but it was for three days not one.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 1

I have issues with Malia's dress, more than one.  But the big one is that the slit is cut so you see the garment beneath it that covers her body.  I keep on thinking it's ripped, because on dresses with those super high slits that I"ve seen celebrities wear none has shown anything beneath it but skin.  It looks like one of those cheap Chinese sweatshop knockoffs that you see posted.

• Love 3

OK, So I only watch enough of this show to be dangerous, but can someone PLEASE tell me how Bobby was cast as such a hunk??  In what universe can Gomer Pyle with tats (and without the Mayberry RFD charm) get a hottie like that woman he took out on the jet ski????  Um....obviously the world of Bravo, but really - do TPTB think we the viewers are stupid??   Or maybe the exec producer is living out some fantasy...

OK - rant over....back to lurking....

• Love 5
On 8/7/2017 at 1:31 PM, Hockeymom said:

Well, I guess we'll never know.

Until someone who's actually worked for Bugs comes forward to defend her, like Julia & Tiffani have with Hannah,  I'm going to judge her by what she's shown us, and that's a complaining bitty betty shit stirrer with a sour attitude. 

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, snarts said:

Until someone who's actually worked for Bugs comes forward to defend her, like Julia & Tiffani have with Hannah,  I'm going to judge her by what she's shown us, and that's a complaining bitty betty shit stirrer with a sour attitude. 

Amen! ;-)

• Love 1
On 8/3/2017 at 9:58 AM, biakbiak said:

What else would one call them?I am not ancient and probably only have one a year but seriously didn't know there was another name for them.

On 8/3/2017 at 10:48 AM, LucyHoneychrrch said:

I... have never not called them milkshakes.  What else does one call them?  

Bugsy's "talk" with Hannah was ridiculous.  Is this how Bugs manages when she's a chief stew?  Just... tells someone they suck, doesn't bother to elucidate exactly why, doesn't offer up any solutions going forward?  GREAT MANAGERIAL STYLE THERE, BUGSY.

I admit I've been waiting for Adam to show Wes the text messages.  I hope they both ditch Malia.  She's practically Daisy freaking Buchanan, she's so careless with other people. 

Just a shake...like a chocolate shake or vanilla shake etc. I have never heard anyone say "milkshake" outside of that song by Kelis or maybe a rerun of The Brady Bunch. It seems super old fashion to me, like saying "soda pop." Or "television set" instead of TV. It's not any type of revelation to me that shake is short for milkshake, thanks. 

People go to say, McDonald's and order a "chocolate milkshake?" There's most likely not even any milk in that type of shake anyway but that's aside the point. Guess it's way more common than I knew! Sorry that some people feel some type of way over me thinking the word was outdated. That guy sounded like a dork, he seemed to think he was seductive with his milkshakes. It was also the fact he seems obsessed with them. 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, dleighg said:

(Is there a BDM in the Media thread? I didn't see one)

Then NY Times had a story today about Croatia getting tired of dealing with all the rowdy drunks. I certainly didn't admire that vibe that the show portrayed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/08/world/europe/croatia-hvar-party-tourism.html

"There used to be art galleries along the pier,” Mr. Bradbury said. “Now, it’s all bars.”

What has the Island of my first vacations with my parents between 1981 and 1983 become :'(

• Love 3
4 hours ago, dleighg said:

(Is there a BDM in the Media thread? I didn't see one)

Then NY Times had a story today about Croatia getting tired of dealing with all the rowdy drunks. I certainly didn't admire that vibe that the show portrayed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/08/world/europe/croatia-hvar-party-tourism.html

"There used to be art galleries along the pier,” Mr. Bradbury said. “Now, it’s all bars.”

There is now! BD: Med Media thread

15 hours ago, Diane Mars said:

What has the Island of my first vacations with my parents between 1981 and 1983 become :'(

When I was in Italy in the early 90s, I met a bunch of fellow twenty-something locals.  In our conversations, they told me that they loved to vacation in Croatia (which at the time I believe I knew as "the place where the hot guy from the Madonna video is from").  My friends and I took a cheap flight there and it was so beautiful.

A few years ago, I wanted to share magical Croatia with my husband.  It wasn't the same place I went to almost two decades ago.  Crowded, noisy, rowdy... even the flight there was terrible.  The European segment had a pack of two dozen guys who were drunk before they got o the plane going there to "party."  Worst flight I have ever been on in my life.

It was very sad to see the difference.

• Love 4
On 8/4/2017 at 3:40 PM, snarts said:

Why does Malia look so different at the reunion?  and why can I see her cootchie?

Boy, you ain't kidding. (BTW "Etiquette" Boutiques"? Whose "etiquette"... Sonja "Sexy J" Morgan's?)

On 8/4/2017 at 5:39 PM, yourmomiseasy said:

Sandy looks the best in that pic imo.

She is attractive. She reminds me a bit of Formerly Known as Countess Luann.

On 8/6/2017 at 9:51 AM, Emmeline said:

Yikes, Malia cannot pull off the glamour or sexy clothes.  She is more of a tomboy and this styling does not suit her.

She looks like an early-round Bachelor castoff.

• Love 3