Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E13: Stew the Right Thing

• Start Topic

Bugsy's frustration with Hannah reaches critical mass when she calls Hannah out for not pulling her weight. On the final charter of the season, a former guest returns, this time flanked by six beautiful women who test Bobby's willpower when he matches with one on a dating app. Finally, Wes is blindsided when Adam reveals shocking details of a text message exchange between him and Malia, putting Wes and Malia's future in question. 

I can't wait for the reunion.  Hannah is in NYC right now for the reunion and they're having some event later this week.

Bugs, you're such a rat.  It's the end of the season, suck it up.  Bugs knew she'd be second stew on this show, as Hannah is the chief stew.  There's the door Bugs, if you don't like your job you can always quit, but then again you lose that Below Deck paycheck.

Now Bugs is pissed because Adam seems to like Hannah and not HER.  Shut up Bugs.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 24

When Bugs went to chat with Hannah just before the last charter guests arrived I could hear all the pent up frustration in her voice. To me it's hard to tell as editing shows Hannah asleep or resting a lot in her bunk but I don't know if that's her down time or when she should be on her feet making the guests welcomed and well looked after. Seems that both stews weren't happy about picking up the slack so maybe Hannah was loafing off. 

Service for the guests should have nothing to do with breaking trust over the iPad issue. 

• Love 6

I just got skeeved out. Adam cooking, he was wearing the protective gloves, but  then his hands went up to fix that well used ball cap and hands through his hair...you have olive oil for the food Adam! 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

When Bugs went to chat with Hannah just before the last charter guests arrived I could hear all the pent up frustration in her voice. 

I caught that too.  Her voice was shaking.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I caught that too.  Her voice was shaking.

If Bugs was THAT upset she should have opened her mouth, instead of complain to Adam.  How old is Bugs, thirteen, that she can't talk to her co worker?  Didn't they tell you what your role was before you want on the show, Bugs?  I guess not.

Interesting that Hannah is unprofessional for being with a guest but what has Bugs said about Bobby?  Right, nothing.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

If Bugs was THAT upset she should have opened her mouth, instead of complain to Adam.  How old is Bugs, thirteen, that she can't talk to her co worker?  Didn't they tell you what your role was before you want on the show, Bugs?  I guess not.

How many people are stupid enough to say something like that to their boss? Why is it ok for Bobby to flirt with a guest during the cruise and have him give Hannah grief? I just don't understand any of these people! It's like they don't realize they're being taped and will be called out for their rank hypocrisy later! ;-)

• Love 12
25 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

When Bugs went to chat with Hannah just before the last charter guests arrived I could hear all the pent up frustration in her voice. To me it's hard to tell as editing shows Hannah asleep or resting a lot in her bunk but I don't know if that's her down time or when she should be on her feet making the guests welcomed and well looked after. Seems that both stews weren't happy about picking up the slack so maybe Hannah was loafing off. 

Service for the guests should have nothing to do with breaking trust over the iPad issue. 

I have signed enough NDAs as an employee about email confidentiality,  what Fugly is doing is worse. 

Given Fugs, giggly,  "I'd be a hypocrite"and forgettable guys stated reaction to Bobby texting a guest,  there is no doubt they were on a witch hunt. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I have signed enough NDAs as an employee about email confidentiality,  what Fugly is doing is worse. 

Given Fugs, giggly,  "I'd be a hypocrite"and forgettable guys stated reaction to Bobby texting a guest,  there is no doubt they were on a witch hunt. 

They're all jerks! Adam can't let the Malia thing go and is about to embarrass himself to his roomie by trying to insinuate himself into the triangle again! What a do#che! ;-)

Edited by Avon.Blakes7
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, pinkelephant3 said:

But why do they hate Hannah so much? 

Well I'm coming back to it after seeing her side with the IPad drama, but she egged Adam on to expose Malia to Wes! Why is she so vested? It's Bugs that causing her "agita" with her "diarrhea of the mouth" talking smack behind her back! The preview shows Lauren does what Lauren does; playing Switzerland, leaving Bugs "high and dry," twisting in the wind unable to agree with conversation they had about Hannah slacking off! They're all scum; ALL OF THEM! There's no real character outside the damn captain! They're all losers who are performing like idiots for the camera! ;-)

Edited by Avon.Blakes7
  • Love 2

All of these people are pretty awful, I've decided.

Re: Bobby or Hannah + charter guest: ... I'm kind of on Bobby's side, mostly because the Hannah version was compounded by the differences in how she told the story and how we saw it play out. Sure, hooking up with a charter guest is bad and unprofessional and frowned upon. Doing it anyway and then lying about it makes it worse.

Bobby did nothing worse than Hannah (as far as we know, though the show has us believing Hannah and Jason had sex and Bobby and Paula just kissed on a jet ski) and he didn't keep anything a secret. 

Both are wrong. Hannah is either more wrong because she took it all the way and then lied about it or she got thrown under the bus by production.

Besides, the standards are so low for morality with this crew that I'd probably be like Bobby and say screw it, too. It's not like there were any consequences to Hannah's indescretion other than ribbing, so whatever. But it looks like that might come back to bite him in next week's episode, but I can't even be mad about that because the primary is the one that wanted to set up a tinder date onboard anyway.

At this point I just want to see the explosions at the reunion and then go back to the OG show. They're less frustrating and I do enjoy Kate's snarky commentary.

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Bugs commented on Bobby in her TH, but she said nothing to Bobby himself.  Yeah, right Bugs, you're so not a hypocrite.  

And she did the same thing she did with Hannah. Instead of talking to Bobby, Wes, or Captain Sandy about Bobby making out with a guest, she just gossips about it with the rest of the crew. If this is such a violation of the yachtie code and is a fireable offense, then she was unprofessional and remiss by not reporting Bobby. It looks like Bobby and the guest get way worse and the girl stops hanging with the primary. In general, I'm irritated that everyone is so blasé about Bobby's behavior, but was awful to Hannah.

Bugs continues to be obnoxious. One of her complaints was that Hannah hadn't done a tablescapes all season. This is complete and utter bullshit because Bugs offered to do the tables because she liked doing them. Now I feel like I have to rewatch the entire season because it's pretty clear that everything out of Bugs' mouth to another crew member that isn't about her grandmother or knowing Wes, is complete bullshit. Knowing how manipulative she is and how prone she is at pushing fake narratives, I realize we can't trust Bugs' version of anything.

These people are all jerks.

46 minutes ago, bosawks said:

It takes a special kind of asshole guest to make me hate him more than any of the crew.

I'm not saying I hope he drowns but I hope he drowns.

These are the type of guys that Lala from Vanderpump Rules is hanging with when she goes to Italy "to model."

• Love 16

Hannah is soooo embarrassing, I was cringing watching her with Adam. She's just so desperate, just like she was with Ben. There's NO WAY I believe the charter guest "kissed [her]" and she "pushed him away." Bitch, please, you were throwing yourself at a guy (Adam) you couldn't stand just a bit ago no way do I believe she's rejecting a rich, attractive, seemingly interested charter guest. Plus, we all saw you literally run after him! She needs to quit with the sloppy drunk shit, yuck. Also, the fact Hannah was all about hooking up with Adam after hating him makes me believe if he had been flirty and into her at all she would've never disliked him or his skills. I think she was jealous he wasn't into her, also just like with Ben. And I do think she's kind of a slacker, at least this season. It seems most of the crew agree with that as well.

Bobby was so creepy busting in on Malia and Wes while they're in bed. That said, it was inappropriate of a supervisor to essentially force another crew member out of their room, let alone right before a charter? If course Bobby says he was a fireMAN, not firefighter. Bobby is such a dope. He acts about 18 when it comes to women.

Wes "wins" Malia but looks like a loser to me. And a little pathetic. Malia sucks and Adam needs to get the fuck over it. You don't know anyone after a few weeks..how the hell old are you?

I feel like Sandy was placating Hannah and guiding the situation with her "that's why you're chief stew" and how great it is to let Bugsy come talk to her and stuff that she said to Hannah. If you think about it that's a brilliant way to handle it - now Hannah would be a total moron to act unprofessionally against Bugsy or to slack off...so Sandy is basically ensuring Hannah will step at now if Bugsy was right and she had been slacking. A+

The head charter guest was creepy, princess. What's with the "milk shake" obsession? He's so gross. 

And who the fuck orders peanut butter toast on a chartered yacht in the Mediterranean? 

Max is the clear winner who escaped the whole season mostly unscathed.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 17

Double standard going on here.  And Bobby is a big fat hypocrite. 

Miss Bugs is the worst.  Hannah is 'unprofessional' with a guest.  Bobby is cute.  Miss Bugs carries the yacht's ipad around all day to check out Hannah's texts.  But Bugs is the consummate professional and should be chief stew.   I think the problem with Bugs is that she likes being the boss and thinks she's great at it.  This role of second stew is a demotion for her and she was going to complain about Hannah and make Hannah look bad any way she could.

I'm glad Adam showed the texts to Wes.  Wes is a nice guy and deserves better.  Adam continues to be 'greasy' to me. 

Was anything not 'enhanced' on those women?

On a side note, saw the Below Deck commercial.  Captain Lee and Kate are back as well as one of the deck crew - I can't remember his name.

• Love 11

Can someone explain this group of guests to me?  I must have missed the intro.  Do the men know the women?  Are they expecting favors from these women?  What is the connection?  Thanks.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

The head charter guest was creepy, princess. What's with the "milk shake" obsession? He's so gross. 

And who the fuck orders peanut butter toast on a chartered yacht in the Mediterranean? 

Max is the clear winner who escaped the whole season mostly unscathed.

The milkshake thing is bizarre.  I remember thinking it the first go round.  

I'll tell you who orders peanut butter toast on a chartered yacht in the Mediterranean, one of those uncouth, ignorant bimbos.  Do they have to sleep with these guys?  They are an embarrassment to woman.  Ever since Kardashian fame these girls think all they need to be famous is a cell phone and big ass.  Don't they realize there are hundreds of thousands of others just like them.

Yeah, I love Max.  Except when they showed him picking his teeth.

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Double standard going on here.  And Bobby is a big fat hypocrite. 

Miss Bugs is the worst.  Hannah is 'unprofessional' with a guest.  Bobby is cute.  Miss Bugs carries the yacht's ipad around all day to check out Hannah's texts.  But Bugs is the consummate professional and should be chief stew.   I think the problem with Bugs is that she likes being the boss and thinks she's great at it.  This role of second stew is a demotion for her and she was going to complain about Hannah and make Hannah look bad any way she could.

I'm glad Adam showed the texts to Wes.  Wes is a nice guy and deserves better.  Adam continues to be 'greasy' to me. 

Was anything not 'enhanced' on those women?

On a side note, saw the Below Deck commercial.  Captain Lee and Kate are back as well as one of the deck crew - I can't remember his name.

Sorry, there's just no way to make that look right; Malia being Wes' girl and being in charge after him! Even if legit, it still looks bad! A boss might as well have his wife supervising his business! I can't take my eyes off BOBBY's chompers when he's so tongue-tied! ;-)

Edited by Avon.Blakes7
  • Love 5

It looked like Bobby was mauling that girl on the jet ski. He was all over her and she was like a wooden statue.

Can no longer stand Malia. Just looking at her face annoys me. 

Bugs should never have confronted Hanna. It is the last charter, so who cares at this point. I would not be making any more waves. Just finish and get off the boat.

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

Sorry, there's just no way to make that look right; Malia being Wes' girl and being in charge after him! Even if legit, it still looks bad! A boss might as well have his wife supervising his business! I can't take my eyes off BOBBY's chompers when he's so tongue-tied! ;-)

Not saying it's right at all.  I'm just saying that Wes is a nice guy and deserves better than Malia.  I also think that Malia was a better deckhand than Bobby and Max wasn't even in the running.

2 hours ago, LotusFlower said:

She was nervous.  I bet the producers put her up to it.  

Which is why I think Hannah didn't go off on her and just remedied the situation by putting her back "on nights!" Less pressure and she won't have to look at Hannah's face! Maybe she'll be happy now; DOUBTFUL though! Fug's a "Debbie Downer!" She has to drag others down into her gloomy persona! ;-)

Edited by Avon.Blakes7
  • Love 4

Bugs has been fairly quiet on Twitter. 

Oh, the Bobby hypocrisy. So, it is ok for a man to do it but not a woman?  Or is just because they like Bobby and hate Hannah?

Speaking of the hate Hannah...  I think they just got together and decided to go after her. The only returning crew was Hannah and Bobby. Bobby was already on the outs with Hannah so why not get everybody to come together and hate on her.  

I'm looking forward to seeing next week.  It looks like Wes doesn't react too well to the news that Malia was playing him the entire season.  Looks like he left the yacht without even telling her goodbye. It seems though that they have moved on (at least they have on Twitter). 

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

Which is why I think Hannah didn't go off on her and just remedied the situation by putting on nights! Less pressure and she won't have to look at Hannah's face! Maybe she'll be happy now; DOUBTFUL! Fug's a "Debbie Downer!" She has to drag others down into her gloomy persona! ;-)

Bugs literally followed up Hannah's actions with "I'm not going to complain" and then complained lol. The thing is, Bugs didn't confront Hannah, she just bitched at her and right before new guests arrived. There was no constructive criticism, it was, "You suck and I should've told you a while ago, but I'm just telling you now when we're on our last charter and anything you actually do, I'll just bitch further about because nothing you can do can make up for my bitterness. You're damned if you do & damned if you don't with me, just so you know. Any questions?"

And then acted all offended that Hannah had nothing to reply. The only thing Bugs would've accepted in that moment was Hannah begging for forgiveness and saying Bugs should've been chief stew. Bugs admitted as much to Sandy, that she never should've accepted the role of second stew and Sandy saw that too. Sandy complimented Hannah and the work she's done to her face, while she told Bugs to handle her petty games like a big girl and would not be baited.

The thing is, if Hannah was doing such a terrible job, wouldn't there be complaints from guests or the Captain herself? I do not buy Bugsy's biased narrative, Lauren just goes with whatever breeze is blowing the hardest at the moment, and Adam's tune has certainly changed regarding Hannah vs Bugs, which proves his attitude toward Hannah was based purely on his own issues. So, really, where's the proof?

Edited by VagueDisclaimer
  • Love 14
45 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

The milkshake thing is bizarre.  I remember thinking it the first go round.  

I'll tell you who orders peanut butter toast on a chartered yacht in the Mediterranean, one of those uncouth, ignorant bimbos.  Do they have to sleep with these guys?  They are an embarrassment to woman.  Ever since Kardashian fame these girls think all they need to be famous is a cell phone and big ass.  Don't they realize there are hundreds of thousands of others just like them.

Yeah, I love Max.  Except when they showed him picking his teeth.

Max is a hypocrite; just like all the rest! None have any real character it seems besides the captain! They're all losers! ;-(

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, LotusFlower said:

She was nervous.  I bet the producers put her up to it.  

They probably did because Bugs prefers to be passive aggressive and stir shit from the sidelines.

Just look at how she handled Wes and Malia hooking up in Malia's bunk. She could have told them to GTFO, but she didn't. Instead, she grabs a pillow and blanket and goes to sleep in the crew mess, which isn't even protocol for this show or the mothership. People usually end up in one of the guest bedrooms when they can't be in the same room as their bunk mate, but Bugs has to be a fucking martyr by sleeping in the kitchen. Ok Cinderella. Then she gives Bobby her mournful tale about having to sleep in the crew mess because Wes and Malia are hooking up so that Bobby can go in and yell at them for being unprofessional assholes. This is the manipulative shit that she does. She couldn't just tell them to get out. It always has to be this weird performance where she paints herself as the aggrieved party, but someone else has to do the dirty work by giving voice to her complaints.

• Love 19
6 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

They probably did because Bugs prefers to be passive aggressive and stir shit from the sidelines.

Just look at how she handled Wes and Malia hooking up in Malia's bunk. She could have told them to GTFO, but she didn't. Instead, she grabs a pillow and blanket and goes to sleep in the crew mess, which isn't even protocol for this show or the mothership. People usually end up in one of the guest bedrooms when they can't be in the same room as their bunk mate, but Bugs has to be a fucking martyr by sleeping in the kitchen. Ok Cinderella. Then she gives Bobby her mournful tale about having to sleep in the crew mess because Wes and Malia are hooking up so that Bobby can go in and yell at them for being unprofessional assholes. This is the manipulative shit that she does. She couldn't just tell them to get out. It always has to be this weird performance where she paints herself as the aggrieved party, but someone else has to do the dirty work by giving voice to her complaints.

YES. This is exactly what rubs me the wrong way with Bugs' behavior. I can't imagine this kind of personality doing such a great job as Chief Stew, to be honest. 

• Love 7

Yes, HH, exactly.  She's the worst.  Passive-aggressive, sanctimonious, a pot-stirrer, and a rat.  Why would anyone want to hire her?  And it was also so foolish to attack Hannah - the Kate Chastain of the Below Deck Med show - if she wants a second season.  I can't imagine them asking her back.  

• Love 2

So from the primary's pref sheet, they discussed he likes milkshakes and NO SALADS.  Yet Adam gave them three salads for lunch. Of course he didn't want to eat it! 

But I don't care if that man starves; it's really gross watching him ogle those women.  

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Thumper said:

Can someone explain this group of guests to me?  I must have missed the intro.  Do the men know the women?  Are they expecting favors from these women?  What is the connection?  Thanks.

It was never said how the men know these women. However, Lauren talked about being an NFL cheerleader. I know that sometimes people book NFL cheerleaders and NBA dancers for events and especially for VIPs. It might progress from there for girls who seem receptive to the VIPs. NFL cheerleaders make shit money.

Lala from Vanderpump Rules got busted by the other women in the cast for missing shifts at SUR to go cruising in Italy with old dudes. It was rumored that Camille Grammer used to do some yacht companionship before she married Kelsey. These women seem more like sketchy models/party girls. They reminded me of this story in New York Magazine from a couple of years ago about semi-pro party girls.

https://www.thecut.com/2014/07/my-summer-as-a-professional-hamptons-party-girl.html

http://jezebel.com/the-story-of-a-professional-pretty-girl-a-heros-tale-1608402275

I briefly hung with girls like this for a couple of weeks during a summer many years ago when I was young and skinny. I made it maybe 3 weeks with them because I had a real job as an attorney. None of those bitches was working a grown up job yet, except for one other girl. I ran into her about 6 months later at the grocery store. I asked her if she still ran with that crowd. She didn't and she only lasted 2 weeks longer than I did. I don't think any of the girls was sleeping with any of the dudes. I kissed one guy a couple of times. He was decent looking and in his 30s. I would never have gone anywhere with these troglodytes who chartered the yacht.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

It was never said how the men know these women. However, Lauren talked about being an NFL cheerleader. I know that sometimes people book NFL cheerleaders and NBA dancers for events and especially for VIPs. It might progress from there for girls who seem receptive to the VIPs. NFL cheerleaders make shit money.

Lala from Vanderpump Rules got busted by the other women in the cast for missing shifts at SUR to go cruising in Italy with old dudes. It was rumored that Camille Grammer used to do some yacht companionship before she married Kelsey. These women seem more like sketchy models/party girls. They reminded me of this story in New York Magazine from a couple of years ago about semi-pro party girls.

https://www.thecut.com/2014/07/my-summer-as-a-professional-hamptons-party-girl.html

http://jezebel.com/the-story-of-a-professional-pretty-girl-a-heros-tale-1608402275

I briefly hung with girls like this for a couple of weeks during a summer many years ago when I was young and skinny. I made it maybe 3 weeks with them because I had a real job as an attorney. None of those bitches was working a grown up job yet, except for one other girl. I ran into her about 6 months later at the grocery store. I asked her if she still ran with that crowd. She didn't and she only lasted 2 weeks longer than I did. I don't think any of the girls was sleeping with any of the dudes. I kissed one guy a couple of times. He was decent looking and in his 30s. I would never have gone anywhere with these troglodytes who chartered the yacht.

Every one has a price! I like to also think I could resist just about anything, but this is 2017; ya never know what's available if handed to you on a tray! I'm old and past it and am perfectly satisfied with my boring day to day existence of watching TV, surfin' the net, and expounding my 2 cents on topics here and elsewhere; esp. in sports and politics! ;-)

• Love 6

I know Danny was a weird little dude last season, but this season's shenanigans make Hannah and Bobby both such hypocritical assholes for the way they handled him.  Remember when he kissed that girl, and it was the single deadliest sin you could commit on a yacht?  You NEVER become part of the customers' experiences, you NEVER fraternize, but there's Bobby on a Tinder date?  Mmkay.

Also, apropos of nothing, Bobby and Adam are both really, really gross. 

Edited by lyric
  • Love 12
24 minutes ago, lyric said:

I know Danny was a weird little dude last season, but this season's shenanigans make Hannah and Bobby both such hypocritical assholes for the way they handled him.  Remember when he kissed that girl, and it was the single deadliest sin you could commit on a yacht?  

Also, apropos of nothing, Bobby and Adam are both really, really gross. 

They were so jealous of that boy! He had a good time, the HOST and guests loved him, and after all said and done, got the job done as far as the charter was concerned! It wasn't Daniel-son who forgot the keys to the "skip" to pick up the guests mid charter! That was just one of many screw ups made by others, but for some reason he was made into some kind of pariah, ostracized, then kicked off the boat before the season was up! I was no fan of his, but he wasn't causing the drama; more of the b!tch boys who couldn't stand his popularity! ;-) 

I may have conflated the 2 shows! I've never really seriously watch this show; usually just playing over my shoulder while surfin' the net, but I'm sure Bobby didn't go all season without screwing something up! He's a bonehead loser who's time will come all too soon! Bullies usually end up with name tags on a paper uniform, probably asking "would you like fries with that order?" ;->

Edited by Avon.Blakes7
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Poor Bobby, the only kind of Tinder date Bobby's gonna get is one on that little boat that brings stuff to the beach

The preview shows Bobby may have cost them their tip when he started "hogging" Paula! The charter host doesn't seem amused as he was when he set them up! This is on all 3 and we knew it would end in tragedy! ;-)

- http://www.bravotv.com/below-deck-mediterranean/season-2/episode-14/videos/bobbys-in-hot-water -

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

It's not just the sleeping and resting in the bunk.  I don't know if it is editing, but she seems to just be standing around a lot.  The others kind of stand around doing nothing too, but they make sure to show Hannah doing it during service or while the others are working and bitching about Hannah not working.  (so maybe it is just edited to look worse)

5 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Interesting that Hannah is unprofessional for being with a guest but what has Bugs said about Bobby?  Right, nothing.

I think at that point no one gave a fuck.  After Hannah didn't seem to get in trouble for hooking up with the guest and the Wes promoting Malia for the initiative she shows his dick situation, it's obvious any shenanigans go.  The Chief Stew and Bosun are setting great examples.  I'd be like IDGAF and do whatever I wanted to.  The inmates are running the asylum a this point. 

5 hours ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

Well I'm coming back to it after seeing her side with the IPad drama, but she egged Adam on to expose Malia to Wes! Why is she so vested? It's Bugs that causing her "agita" with her "diarrhea of the mouth" talking smack behind her back! The preview shows Lauren does what Lauren does; playing Switzerland, leaving Bugs "high and dry," twisting in the wind unable to agree with conversation they had about Hannah slacking off! They're all scum; ALL OF THEM! There's no real character outside the damn captain! They're all losers who are performing like idiots for the camera! ;-)

Being Switzerland doesn't mean you are two faced, it means you are neutral.  There is a difference.

5 hours ago, bosawks said:

It takes a special kind of asshole guest to make me hate him more than any of the crew.

I'm not saying I hope he drowns but I hope he drowns.

I know someone like him in real life.  It is exhausting.  I've about reached my limit.  

4 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Hannah is soooo embarrassing, I was cringing watching her with Adam. She's just so desperate, just like she was with Ben. There's NO WAY I believe the charter guest "kissed [her]" and she "pushed him away." Bitch, please, you were throwing yourself at a guy (Adam) you couldn't stand just a bit ago no way do I believe she's rejecting a rich, attractive, seemingly interested charter guest. Plus, we all saw you literally run after him! She needs to quit with the sloppy drunk shit, yuck. Also, the fact Hannah was all about hooking up with Adam after hating him makes me believe if he had been flirty and into her at all she would've never disliked him or his skills. I think she was jealous he wasn't into her, also just like with Ben. And I do think she's kind of a slacker, at least this season. It seems most of the crew agree with that as well.

100% she didn't like Adam because he wasn't into her.  She had the same thing going on with Ben last season.  When he was pretending to be a little interested she h ad no problem with his job performance, but once he stopped playing along with her flirting he was a shitty chef.

4 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Malia disagrees with you.  She's going to go for the nice guy this time because he deserves it.

• Love 5

Worse that confronting Hannah 20 minutes before the charter guest arrive, Bugs somehow thought it was good idea to bitch to the Captain. Sandy sat there with that bemused expression on her face and I wished for Captain Lee.  Can you imagine his reaction? As a former Chief Stew, you'd think Bugs would better understand the chain of command. 

Bobby is just gross.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Someone who is having stomach issues or needs some comfort food. Granted there are lots of delightful things to eat but not everyone's bellies do well while out on the water (especially if the wind starts picking up and the boat begins to roll or list). There are also lots of ppl who don't do well (eating) different dishes while traveling. 

• Love 8

Bugs did say something, in the crew mess, to Bobby about she would be a hypocrite if she didn't say something about him hooking up with a guest. Who should care anymore if Hannah lied to the Captain about what happened with her and the male guest. She had no repercussions. Wes and Malia hooked up. Professionalism was tossed off the yacht. Go for it, Bobby! At least he knew it was wrong, at first. He didn't go into the guest's room, unlike Hannah. Hannah was wrong and Bobby was wrong. 

Hannah, IMO, reminds me of the type of worker who walks around and makes it look as if she is busy when in fact she isn't. Hannah just moves around without doing anything. Maybe fluff a pillow here and there but that's it. Kate always actually looked busy. She did work. 

Malia?, Adam and Wes. Shrug. I don't care about the trio. What is so special about Malia? Does she not remember the texts she sent to Adam?

Lauren is such a suck up.

• Love 6