Type keyword(s) to search

Again With This Mini: Who Are They Now?

• Start Topic

[Dylan McKay voice] "C'mon Tara, Kindle Single, are you kidding me? Books are just bytes moving around the screen, books are ink on paper, covers that you can run your fingers across. It's Kerouac, man, banging out On The Road on his roll using a real typewriter. You can't do that with a computer."

• Love 4

[Dylan McKay voice] "C'mon Tara, Kindle Single, are you kidding me? Books are just bytes moving around the screen, books are ink on paper, covers that you can run your fingers across. It's Kerouac, man, banging out On The Road on his roll using a real typewriter. You can't do that with a computer."

Ugh--"Books AREN'T".

(edited)

After making a name for herself during Campaign '96, Susan Keats went on to become a powerful, influential advocate for women's issues in Washington.  She shudders whenever she thinks of that loser she dated in college.

Joe Bradley became the mayor of Beaver Falls and banned dancing and music like that town in "Footloose".  He shudders whenever he thinks of the s*** he dated in college.

Colin Robbins indeed couldn't hack it in prison and was shived to death by an inmate.  Before he died, he shuddered thinking about that blonde bitch he dated.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

I would have never thought about Kelly as a reality tv show housewife. It is so perfect. Brenda and Nat are absolutely perfect too.

For me have I thought of Donna as a Sunday School teacher, Claire as a university lecturer, Dylan at a horse ranch, Brandon as a sports journalist for ESPN and David as the guy who does music for animated movies and shows. Val would be like an owner of a chain of top class hotels around the world.

My imagination sucks

I would have never thought about Kelly as a reality tv show housewife. It is so perfect. Brenda and Nat are absolutely perfect too.

For me have I thought of Donna as a Sunday School teacher, Claire as a university lecturer, Dylan at a horse ranch, Brandon as a sports journalist for ESPN and David as the guy who does music for animated movies and shows. Val would be like an owner of a chain of top class hotels around the world.

My imagination sucks

I don't think your imagination sucks at all!! I'm not so sure about Nat, but there is definitely a spot for Kelly and Brenda on any one of the housewife (HAHA) shows. Dorinda could open a comedy club and the rest of them can just go away. Far, far, away.

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 7:33 AM, SoupThrower said:

Val would be like an owner of a chain of top class hotels around the world.

I misread that and thought it said "topless hotels." 

• Love 2