Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E07: Lumpy Lady Lumps

Dr. Dubrow helps a fitness fanatic fix her lady lumps; Dr. Nassif helps a house flipper close the deal on her witchy nose; a house husband with a plus sized pout hopes to supersize it.

(edited)

I don't even know where to start with the "housewife" (he called himself that). Every break had commercials for stupid Kylie Jenner's new show, so it was fake lips upon fake lips upon fake lips.

The nose job was great. Her husband needs to give up the ghost and cut off his mini-mullet.

The boob job...hmm. How is she not going to have the same problem this time? I get that this time the implants went under the muscle, but the skin wasn't lifted.

I want to see follow-ups from the patients they've operated on in past seasons.

Edited by bilgistic
  • Love 1

Those lips were sooo ugly! Everytime he came on screen, my face contorted into disgust. 

I really don't understand why people don't research the doctor that is in charge of OPENING them up?!? That was the breast lady made it seem like. Just because your friend went to him,  doesn't make the doctor trustworthy

• Love 4
(edited)
On 7/30/2017 at 10:53 PM, bilgistic said:

I don't even know where to start with the "housewife" (he called himself that).

Yes, "housewife". 

Edited by roughing it
my comment was not nice
1 hour ago, Suzy123 said:

Those lips were sooo ugly!

He kept saying he sees other people with bigger lips, so he is going to continue getting injections. What an idiot. First of all, some of those people may have naturally large lips. Or, if he is seeing injected lips, they may hot have reached their tipping point, like he has. He is going to keep going, just like Rodrigo with the nose, and end up with blown out, dead lips. He said he already can't feel anything. What does it say about the doctor (or person) who is still doing the injections?

Witchy Nose looked so much better! Paul really is The King of Rhinoplasty. 

• Love 4
On 7/31/2017 at 2:12 PM, roughing it said:

it makes me wonder how many women are in marriages with similar requirements?

Bwaaaahahaha!  Well, the current Mrs. DuBrow and the former Mrs. Nassif,  for starters, along all of the other Real Housewives.  I'll say that little dig was the ONE thing I liked about this guy who otherwise seemed all kinds of awful.  

Apparently bringing A Man in to approve the boob job is this season's new twist.  Boo.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, ratgirlagogo said:

Apparently bringing A Man in to approve the boob job is this season's new twist.  Boo.

I recognize that I'm not watching empowering feminist television here, but the first time that happened was bad enough. I assume (and hear from them that) these women are getting surgery for THEMSELVES, first and foremost. Quit with the male surgical approval already.

• Love 6

The thing that bothered me most about Terry asking the husband's approval for the lift/scars was that Terry admitted that it was a possible outcome, and one he knew was possible prior to the surgery.  He should have had a more in depth conversation with the patient to know what she wanted.  As I recall, some time back, Paul was doing a nose job and ran into an unforeseen complication and had two options and consulted with the patient's mother about which way to proceed, so I think there can be times when a patient's designated person can give their opinion, but it seemed altogether unnecessary in this instance.

• Love 4

Housewife boy and Rodrigo should get together once his lips explode and Rodrigo's nose falls off. They can spend their days telling each other how beautiful they look. 

I don't particularly need a nose job but after see Paul's work I thinking well, hell, maybe I could use a tweak! Lol. 

Edited by Kiss my mutt
Autocorrected hell to he'll