Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E03: The Queen's Justice

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Dev F said:

Do we know that this was the next day? I assumed it was supposed to be quite a bit later.

Jorah was supposed to be sent away to this universe's equivalent of a leprosarium the next day. If this is several weeks later, the writers done screwed up again.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Unpopular opinion I'm sure, but I see no chemistry between Jon/Dany. I blame Emilia because Kit can act with everyone on this series. 

You're not alone. I haven't thought Dany has chemistry with anyone, though, even when she was supposed to be in love or lust (Jon certainly generated plenty of sparks with Ygritte). Disappointing since this is clearly going to be the big pairing of the end of the show. 

8 minutes ago, Minneapple said:

Man, Cersei is the worst. I keep saying it but maybe THIS is it for Jaime now. He now knows that Tyrion wasn't responsible for Joffrey's death.

Ah, thank you for this reminder! I have a hard enough time remembering all the details of old plots, let alone remembering what each character knows about the details of old plots.

4 minutes ago, WatchrTina said:

I assumed he did it to demonstrate the truth of his assertions about being able to "see" as the three-eye-raven.  But yeah, his PTSD/lack-of-affect stone-face made for a really sad reunion.  Maybe he'll brighten up with Arya shows up.  I don't think he's "seen" her yet.  It would be nice to see her surprise him.

Dead Tree Bran really came out of nowhere. He was still a person at the end of s6, and even at the Wall a couple weeks back he showed more personality than this. 

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, screamin said:

Jorah's cure was so annoying. So the magic salve, besides curing grayscale, ALSO causes having the skin peeled off large areas of your body to be healed overnight? And the maester can tell that Sam is NOT infected with greyscale after one freakin' day of observation? No worry about an incubation period? No quarantine? Nothing? How nice that treating greyscale turned out to be so ridiculously easy to manage after all. Bleah.

I think a fair amount of time passed.  Jon didn't make it to Dragonstone overnight, nor did the Unsullied make to Casterly Rock that fast.  And it would take days for word of Euron's attack to get back to Dany as well.  They'd have to make it to King's Landing before anyone would know, then word back to Varys.  Long-winded way of saying, I don't think it was overnight.  Confusing, yes, but time did pass.

• Love 5

Euron's conversation with Jaime in the throne room completely took me out of the show because of the godawful sloppy continuity of the camera work.  It was filmed as shot / reverse shot, but every time they showed Euron's side of the conversation, he was mostly facing Jaime, but when they'd cut to Jaime's coverage, Euron was almost shoulder-to-shoulder with him.  It was really distracting.

• Love 5

Great episode!  The shorter season means a lot of stuff is happening a lot more quickly.

-I for one loved the Jon and Dany scenes and it was a highlight finally seeing them together onscreen.  This may be the only time we get to see them interact as A Dream of Spring is likely at least six years away and it's looking increasingly likely that GRRM will never finish the series.  I actually thought it was some of Emilia Clarke's best work and Jon came across strong here.  Tyrion's involvement was great in it too and very entertaining.  With Dany's army in shambles, this will drive both sides closer together.

-Thought the Varys/Melisandre scene was excellent and well played.  I'm curious as to what Melisandre's return to die will be.

-Guy playing Euron was great and adds an entertaining element to things.  Though his creepy comments to Yara are a reminder that Book Euron is the worst family member imaginable.

-I liked how the writers utilized Tyrion's past experience in the sewers of Casterly Rock to plan the attack.  Although that didn't go too well for him.

-I'm glad that Jorah is cured.

-Liked Theon's brief scene.

-This is how you know Show Cersei is different from Book Cersei.  Book Cersei never would have been able to pull off any of this.  She's too incompetent.  This Cersei acts like someone who actually learned how to play the game on a bigger scale.

-I'm surprised that Cersei chose such a "subdued" punishment for Ellaria and her daughter but it was pretty brutal nonetheless.  Cersei having sex after exacting revenge reminds me of the books where it was mentioned the Mad King would only have sex after burning someone alive.

-I assume the Unsullied will put Casterly Rock to the torch and flee all the way to King's Landing through the Westerlands.  Now that would be EPIC to see.

-Great final scene for Diana Rigg as Olenna.  I hear she is going to join the second season of Victoria.  She'll be missed on the show.

I did have some issues tonight...

-It looks like the show has finally hit the limit of its special effects wizardry.  The FX on the battle scenes did not look convincing at all and looked more like a computer game.

-Jaime as a whipped dog to Cersei showing absolutely no signs of breaking out of it.  The show has made several of the book characters less dimensional before (Tyrion being the prime culprit and they ruined Stannis's arc) but they've absolutely ruined the Jaime character, who is one of the best and most complex characters  in the book.  Will he finally get his head out of his ass after learning the truth from Olenna?

-The Stark reunion was unexpected but Bran's completely lack of emotion really ruined the moment.  Don't get me wrong, I understand what the writers were trying to do but unfortunately, Isaac just could not pull it off.  Leonard Nimoy could pull off a character with no emotion.  Also, Bran, bringing up the night of your sister's rape is not exactly a great idea to discuss with her.

• Love 15

This is definitely an episode where you can feel the effects of how few episodes there are left in the show. It's just a bit jarring because there has usually been a lot of travel time shown when characters are going places, and now it's as though they are teleported. But I figure the amount of time it took for Sam to continue treating Jorah to the point where he was that healed probably fits the amount of time it would take Jon to get to Dragonstone.

Speaking of Dragonstone, that first meeting was a bit underwhelming. I am so tired of the whole litany of titles Dany must have announced. We get it, you're important. Her and Jon's respective introductions really highlighted their views and priorities. She's concerned with being imposing and taking the IT, and Jon just wants to save the North (and the rest of the kingdom) from impending doom.

Olenna... fuck yeah, lady. I loved everything about that scene. Giving Jaime shit about Cersei, chugging the wine as soon as she knew it would be painless, dropping that truth bomb on him at the end. I'm still pissed about Margaery's death, but I'm glad Olenna got to turn this little victory on its head.

Oh, and was that the catspaw dagger in the preview for next week?

• Love 7
1 minute ago, stagmania said:

Dead Tree Bran really came out of nowhere. He was still a person at the end of s6, and even at the Wall a couple weeks back he showed more personality than this. 

Bran had to take on the mantle of three-eyed-raven before he was really ready.  I think we're supposed to think that his lack of affect is because he's simultaneously dealing with a lot mentally.  Think of a computer that appears to respond slowly because some RAM-sucking program is running in the background.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
2 minutes ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

I think a fair amount of time passed.  Jon didn't make it to Dragonstone overnight, nor did the Unsullied make to Casterly Rock that fast.  And it would take days for word of Euron's attack to get back to Dany as well.  They'd have to make it to King's Landing before anyone would know, then word back to Varys.  Long-winded way of saying, I don't think it was overnight.  Confusing, yes, but time did pass.

But Jorah was supposed to have been sent to the Stone Men city the next day. It makes no sense to have this evaluation of his condition weeks later instead of the day they were supposed to ship him off.

• Love 2

I'm glad that Tyrion brought up his marriage to Sansa, I guess he was essentially saying that it was invalid? I wonder if he knows about Sansa's marriage to Ramsey, for some reason I thought Jon would bring it up.  

I knew Tyrion wouldn't believe Jon about the WW and wights but I am surprised at Danaerys since she is the mother of dragons. I would have assumed she would be a bit more open, I also think the bit about Jon taking a stab to the heart will come into play a bit later. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, screamin said:

But Jorah was supposed to have been sent to the Stone Men city the next day. It makes no sense to have this evaluation of his condition weeks later instead of the day they were supposed to ship him off.

Maybe there were examinations in the meantime that we didn't see, and this was just the final one?  If he was healing, then maybe they postponed making him leave?

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, screamin said:

Jorah was supposed to be sent away to this universe's equivalent of a leprosarium the next day. If this is several weeks later, the writers done screwed up again.

Argh, that's right. More of the writers cramming events into tight timelines for no good reason.

Though I suppose it's possible that they went to check on him the next day and saw a dramatic change in his condition, so they kept him a while for observation or something, and we were seeing the follow-up visit a while later. Because you'd think he'd be a mess of open wounds for a while even if the infection was gone.

In any event, I don't know that the writers intended that, but I'm going to follow my usual program of assuming as much time has passed as possible, because otherwise nothing makes anydang sense.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, benteen said:

-I for one loved the Jon and Dany scenes and it was a highlight finally seeing them together onscreen.  This may be the only time we get to see them interact as A Dream of Spring is likely at least six years away and it's looking increasingly likely that GRRM will never finish the series.  I actually thought it was some of Emilia Clarke's best work and Jon came across strong here.  Tyrion's involvement was great in it too and very entertaining.  With Dany's army in shambles, this will drive both sides closer together.

I thought Emilia and Jon did great work also. Daenerys' coldness and determination played off very well against Jon's passion and determination. They are going to be great allies.

• Love 22
3 minutes ago, WatchrTina said:

Bran had to take on the mantle of three-eyed-raven before he was really ready.  I think we're supposed to think that his lack of affect is because he's simultaneously dealing with a lot mentally.  Think of a computer that appears to respond slowly because some RAM-sucking program is running in the background.  

Yeah, I get what they were going for, I just don't think they really pulled it off. Having a character totally change offscreen doesn't really work.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, bluvelvet said:

I knew Tyrion wouldn't believe Jon about the WW and wights but I am surprised at Danaerys since she is the mother of dragons. I would have assumed she would be a bit more open, I also think the bit about Jon taking a stab to the heart will come into play a bit later. 

But Tyrion did believe him.  He said so when they talked outside.  

(edited)

I kept hoping either Jon or Tyrion would have brought up Maester Aemon.  Aemon and Jeor Mormont gave Tyrion that speech about the White Walkers.  Bringing that up and Aemon's family connection to Dany surely wouldn't have hurt.

I kept expecting someone to push someone off a cliff in this episode.

Between Tyrion talking about how much Jon broods and his "walking dead men" comment, this episode was very meta.

Edited by benteen
  • Love 10

It's funny how everyone brings up Dany's three dragons to Cersei and make a case for how they should join Dany and then ultimately end up supporting Cersei.

The Tyrells and Martells have been eliminated from the game. Houses left standing: Stark, Lannister, Targaryen and Greyjoy.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Constantinople said:

Re: Sansa

Tyrion: She's smarter than she lets on

Jon: She's starting to let on

I wish I could believe that.  Sansa doesn't work for me much of the time.  Her character is all tell, never show and when they do try to work showing into a scene it falls flat because LF is always hovering and getting inside her head.  I think most of the blame falls at Sophie Turner's feet.  She's not that great of an actress, IMO, and incapable of showing nuance.

• Love 11
(edited)
20 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

Kit and Emilia are both only as good as their scene partners.  When given stronger actors to bounce off of, they do all right.  But with only each other, it was like blank meeting blank.

I had to chuckle at this description because it's so spot on, "blank meeting blank".  Yeah, there was just something off with their interaction.  I do think Kit is the stronger actor of the two. 

Can I just say how much I absolutely LOVE Davos, he is so sincere in his loyalty and admiration of Jon! I had to rewind his speech to Danaerys. 

Varys and the Melissandre had a very interesting conversation, no way she was sticking around with Davos coming to shore. Also she has been off with her other predictions, how is she so sure she will die in Westeros. 

Edited by bluvelvet
  • Love 6

Everything on Dragonstone was so surreal. Jon and Dany having a standoff with Tyrion and Davos.  I did love the irony of Jon and Dany's conversation. She was basically making the case for him sitting the Iron Throne while he shit on his own family. I don't know if it was me seeing things or not but it seemed like Dany liked Jon more and more as the conversation went on. She was still pissed but he she couldn't help but respect him. Has Davos found another young woman to protect or was he making a play? Hey they remembered that Jon was resurrected, was that the first acknowledgement of that fact by someone who wasn't at the wall.

Cersei really is the Mad Queen, she gets turned on after killing people like Aerys did. Euron makes me laugh but he's got plot armor that would make Ramsay envious. I know the season is shorter but they're really trying to play him up as this great leader by making the Dornish and Tyrell's look like chumps.

Bran has gone all Rain Man for some reason. His comments about Sansa on her wedding night was creepy as hell.

I know we're only three episodes in but this season feels super rushed. It seems like they're just trying to burn through so many plots without any thought to get the inevitable Jon and Dany versus the Walkers. Nothing feels well thought out at this point just a race to the finish.

• Love 7

Every moment Jon and Dany was on screen was amazing!  More of this please!  Jon and Tyrion scenes were great too and I loved how Davos introduced Jon after Dany's long titles were given, lol.

Rhaegar was named dropped again and Dany made a point to mention how she was the "last Targaryen".  

Hmmm....  When they all find out who Jon really is, maybe they can bond over how Robert would have killed them both?  ;)

I was spoiled on the Bran and Sansa reunion, but happy to see it nonetheless.  Was Bran that .... "off" last season, though?  I understand he has to be the three eyed raven now, but I don't want him acting almost like a zombie from now on.

Was kinda cheering Cersei on when she was Ellaria.  She rocked that scene.

Was I the only one worried for Olenna after she took the poison that it was gonna be revealed that Cersei found out it had been her who killed Joffrey?  And then give Olenna the same poison?

• Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, anamika said:

Martells have been eliminated from the game

We know who is going to step into the power vacuum in the Reach (House Tarly) but who do you suppose will step into the power vacuum in Dorne?  There is still an army there -- Ellaria never arrived to pick it up when she was sent to fetch it.  I wonder if it will come into play again?  I wonder who is ruling in Dorne with House Martell dead and all its bastard offspring gone as well (at least in the show.)  Nature abhors a vacuum so someone will step up.  But since we've never met anyone else from Dorne I guess that power-struggle will happen off-screen.

1 hour ago, MadMouse said:

Bran has gone all Rain Man for some reason. His comments about Sansa on her wedding night was creepy as hell.

I wonder if that is hint that Bran is not all-knowing.  He saw the wedding because it happened in front of a weirwood tree (so I assume he watched it "live").  He knows the truth about Jon's parents because he specifically visited that event in time (despite there being no weirwoods were present).  But he may actually not know that Ramsey was a sadistic MoFo who brutalized Sansa because he never made an effort to explore those moments in time. So he may not have realized that complementing Sansa on being a beautiful bride would be upsetting to her.

Edited by WatchrTina
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, MadMouse said:

Hey they remembered that Jon was resurrected, was that the first acknowledgement of that fact by someone who wasn't at the wall.

It's really inexcusable that they've essentially pretended this didn't happen and never even let us in on what Jon thinks about it. Maybe they're going to give us a scene where Dany asks him about it.

• Love 6
(edited)
16 minutes ago, taurusrose said:

I wish I could believe that.  Sansa doesn't work for me much of the time.  Her character is all tell, never show and when they do try to work showing into a scene it falls flat because LF is always hovering and getting inside her head.  I think most of the blame falls at Sophie Turner's feet.  She's not that great of an actress, IMO, and incapable of showing nuance.

Sansa giving instructions on how to make armor was the funniest thing ever. At least she is finally doing something after 6 seasons instead of pointlessly nagging other characters about shit she does not know.

LF: Cersei is dangerous. Sansa: She killed my family. I know how dangerous she is.

She likes doling out unsolicited advice but is not good at taking it. Maybe now she knows how Jon feels when she talks about Cersei being dangerous. Jon knows, Sansa! He just thinks that the threat from the North is more immediate.

12 minutes ago, sweetcookieface said:

"This is Jon Snow. (Pause) He's King in the North.

And he said that only after Jon looked at him like 'say something more dammit!'

Edited by anamika
  • Love 6
54 minutes ago, UNOSEZ said:

I think as bran is learning to see better he's becoming a bit detached... It prob happened to the old 3eyed raven as well... Just waiting on arya now 

I hope if/when Arya arrives at Winterfell, she knocks some humanity back into him.  I can't imagine her not commenting on it.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, WatchrTina said:

We know who is going to step into the power vacuum in the Reach (House Tarly) but who do you suppose will step into the power vacuum in Dorne?  There is still an army there -- Ellaria never arrived to pick when she was sent to fetch it.  I wonder if it will come into play again?  I wonder who is ruling in Dorne with House Martell dead and all it's bastard offspring gone as well (at least in the show.)  Nature abhors a vacuum so someone will step up.  But since we've never met anyone else from Dorne I guess that power-struggle will happen off-screen.

I read a comment from the Showrunners about that:  "You may ask, who is leading in Dorne now?  Well, that's a good question, that I think can be answered best with a distraction - oh look, Jon meeting Dany finally!  Bran's back to Winterfell, and uhh, here are Lena Heady's (or possibly a body double's) tits for a second!  Hand wave, hand wave!" 

I might be embellishing a little, but I'd bet they never address that and hope no one notices.

• Love 3
(edited)

Has Davos found another young woman to protect or was he making a play?

You mean his conversation with Missandei, right? I wasn't sure what to make of that either. I kind of thought the latter? (But in a sweet, endearing way, not a skeevy way.) Maybe making a play isn't the right way to put it - more like an innocent crush. He struck me as a guy who wasn't used to being around young, beautiful, charming women, and was kind of taken with Missandei, but I can't imagine him even considering acting on it. 

I so agree with this. Theres something that feels slightly off/inorganic about the scenes of Sansa taking charge, and I do think the acting is at least partly to blame. It's interesting because I was rewatching seasons 1 and 2 and was surprised to find Sophie's acting way better than I remembered. I actually feel like she's gotten worse...?

Question: Do we know if Dany's comments about being raped/defiled were references to her time with Khal Drogo (e.g., their wedding night) or previous events off screen?

Edited by sweetcookieface
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, MadMouse said:

Hey they remembered that Jon was resurrected, was that the first acknowledgement of that fact by someone who wasn't at the wall.

I love the way Jon shut davos up when he was going to say that. Even he saw that would be a bit much.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, stagmania said:

It's really inexcusable that they've essentially pretended this didn't happen and never even let us in on what Jon thinks about it. Maybe they're going to give us a scene where Dany asks him about it.

Sansa not knowing and Mel not bringing up are the two biggest head scratchers for me. But I can see they're setting Dany learning of it once they have their own dance of dragons so to speak.

• Love 5
Just now, SimoneS said:

As Daenerys correctly stated to Jon, this simply isn't true. This is a woman was sold into a marriage like chattel and yet she survived and thrived as she found her power and her dragons. She inspires loyalty from the people around her because she is a good person and compassionate ruler. 

They;re both good people (Jon and Dany, that is). it's just that Dany reverts back to "I'm the queen and a Targareyan" whenever she's insecure whereas Jon knows that he has to inspire respect in other ways.

• Love 10

Seeing Jon in the South was very exciting but weird. The scene with him walking the stairs was just so surreal to me. Jon and these backgrounds don't go together.  I liked that Jon played to his strengths - his honesty, humbleness, goodness, and Davos - and let them win people over. 

I find myself frustrated with Jaime but I can't seem to quit him. Is the show trying to say that Dany should have just burnt King's Landing? So far a more "strategic" plan is not working. 

Nice to see Sansa handling things.  Though I laughed when she gave Littlefinger a hard time about his advice about Cersei. Um Sansa, that was the same kind of advice you gave Jon before the battle. So obvious that of course you will be right no matter if it is followed or not.

I couldn't be mad at Cersei for her revenge. I loved Lena when Cersei sincerely question why her daughter was murdered.

I was underwhelmed with the Bran/Sansa reunion. It must have been the detachment of Bran. Or just that I felt the Jon/Sansa reunion was just so much better. 

I am liking that Tyrion is being put into these uncomfortable positions by Dany (not that I necessarily blame her) with first Varys and then Jon. 

Last but definitely not least, Olenna you are awesome and will be missed.

• Love 7

So nuking the Red Keep from orbit not sounding like a bad idea any more, Dany?  

It's the only way to be sure.  :)

With Bran, I think it's supposed to be how simply being the Three-Eyed Raven--using the Power--is changing him.  I guess it comes as a package deal, especially as the TER (too much typing otherwise!  lol) lives a life of total isolation; maybe he needs to be cut off from his humanity in order to be able to do that.  

His broodiness and honesty is already breaking down the Mother of Dragons's defenses.

I enjoyed Tyrion's faked annoyance that Jon can brood more dramatically than Tyrion can.

but I worry that before long we'll end up with like five characters left and the fictional world will contract around them. I hope I'm wrong about that . . .

I don't think you should blame the showrunners for that.  Martin fell in love with his world and decided to fill in every corner (and totally overwrote his story) but those characters were never going to be part of the endgame.  In the end, I think Martin's books will spiral into the same characters and stories, leaving all of the extraneous material (and Lordy, there is plenty of that) behind.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

They;re both good people (Jon and Dany, that is). it's just that Dany reverts back to "I'm the queen and a Targareyan" whenever she's insecure whereas Jon knows that he has to inspire respect in other ways.

Daenerys freed thousands of people from slavery. She has earned the respect of the people who serve her. I didn't think that she was insecure with Jon, not even for a second. A woman who was insecure would never acknowledge or apologize for her father's crimes. 

• Love 10

Very cute show.  Jon - "I am not a Stark."  Then he gets buzzed by a dragon.

Thank you Diana Rigg for the brilliant portrayal of Oleanna.  What a fantastic way to end the show.  Oleanna taking the poison with no fuss, then basically apologizing that she didn't know how gruesome the poison she gave to Joffrey would be. 

It is impossible for me to be on Cersei's side on anything, but Mother Sand Snake had this one coming to her.  Oberyn chose to fight and then got arrogant when he had The Mountain on the ground.  Then Ellaria kills Marcella making a mockery of Oberyn's claim that they do not kill girls in Dorne.  Seeing Ellaria and her child in chains straining to touch each other but couldn't was a nice touch on Cersei's part. As she wasn't able to hold Marcella before she died.

• Love 18
(edited)
23 minutes ago, Lemuria said:

I don't think you should blame the showrunners for that.  Martin fell in love with his world and decided to fill in every corner (and totally overwrote his story) but those characters were never going to be part of the endgame.  In the end, I think Martin's books will spiral into the same characters and stories, leaving all of the extraneous material (and Lordy, there is plenty of that) behind.

I agree. The showrunners are right to pare down the story to the pivotal characters so that the story is compelling as it comes to an end. It is because Martin "overwrote" his story that he is unable to finish them without help. He trapped himself with too many characters and too many stories trying to extend the overarching story and I suspect to out-Tolkien Tolkien although he will never admit this. 

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 23
2 minutes ago, MadMouse said:

Sansa not knowing and Mel not bringing up are the two biggest head scratchers for me. But I can see they're setting Dany learning of it once they have their own dance of dragons so to speak.

Pillow talk as she's tracing the scars on his bare chest?  I like this idea!  Then again, I like most excuses to get Kit Harrington naked. 

2 minutes ago, Kanner said:

I was underwhelmed with the Bran/Sansa reunion. It must have been the detachment of Bran. Or just that I felt the Jon/Sansa reunion was just so much better. 

I think part of the reason the Jon / Sansa reunion was so powerful was that it was the first time Starks(ish) have been together since season 1 really (not counting Bran and Rickon being together all the way to the Wall since Rick was a non-entity)  I'm guessing Arya's return will be anticlimactic also... unless she's undercover and kills Littlefinger before ripping off her Scooby-Doo mask.

• Love 9

Daenerys: walks into a funeral pyre and emerges alive with 3 dragon babies

Also Daenerys: is incredulous that an army of the dead and snow generals could exist

giphy.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
14 minutes ago, Lemuria said:

With Bran, I think it's supposed to be how simply being the Three-Eyed Raven--using the Power--is changing him.  I guess it comes as a package deal, especially as the TER (too much typing otherwise!  lol) lives a life of total isolation; maybe he needs to be cut off from his humanity in order to be able to do that.  

Ugh.  I hope it's just something that he has to work through as he adjusts.  I would really hate to lose the character of Bran from the past seasons to what we are seeing now :( 

He was one of my favorite POVs in the books and it'd be so sad to lose that boy completely...

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Daenerys: walks into a funeral pyre and emerges alive with 3 dragon babies

Also Daenerys: is incredulous that an army of the dead and snow generals could exist

giphy.gif

LOL when they talked her out of riding her dragons, she pretty much should've told them that she wasn't a ming vase,  she can take care of myself, trust this.

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, Advance35 said:

Nice callback to the past interaction of Tyrion/Sansa at Dragonstone.  Interesting that he still thinks highly of Sansa and seemed genuinely glad to know she is doing well.

I think Sansa will end up with Tyrion.

or the Hound.

or pull a Kelly Taylor "I Choose Me."

kelly1.jpg

• Love 5