Type keyword(s) to search

Teen Mom: Lessons I've Learned

SPLAIN
  • Start Topic

On 8/14/2017 at 11:58 AM, Lm2162 said:

Plus she never seemed into anything like that before. She liked the beach, clubbing, the city and going out. Now suddenly she wants to be some sort of homesteader?

She morphs into whatever her soulmate of the month is into. With Keiffer, she got into theft, dope and thinking they would make pipes for a living. Courtland, heroin and beating the shit out of each other. Nathan, gym rat and a gazillion supplements. UBT, moving to the boonies, slogging around the swamp in a boat, fishing, having a litter of kids to leave their 'empire' to and country music. Whatever her next soulmate is into, she'll dive right in. 

• Love 5

If Jenelle morphs into whatever her current boyfriend is into, I sure wish she'd hook up with someone who loves and appreciates Barb, loves children, has a real job, and suggests therapy.

*sigh*

• Love 14
19 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

If Jenelle morphs into whatever her current boyfriend is into, I sure wish she'd hook up with someone who loves and appreciates Barb, loves children, has a real job, and suggests therapy.

*sigh*

That would be a man of character. No one with redeeming qualities would be attracted to Jenelle. As we've said here so many times, water seeks it's own level. 

• Love 6
45 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

That would be a man of character. No one with redeeming qualities would be attracted to Jenelle. As we've said here so many times, water seeks it's own level. 

And she would not be interested in him. Someone she found "boring" kidnappe somebody. Let that sink in a bit! ?

3 hours ago, lovesnark said:

That is why I posted *sigh*. I know it would never happen because we all know Jenelle can't attract that kind of person.

Lesson I have learned, some colleges will dole out a diploma if you give a donation.

• Love 1

• Having a large following on social media is great for a resume 

• FaceTiming your ex-husband while eating mini corndogs can trigger ones gag reflex more than going down on someone that is gifted (I can't watch Leah eat ?)

• Having the father of your unborn child say hello to your friends in the car proves he's not ashamed to be associated with you 

• It's okay to viciously cut off the dreadlocks off of a man's head then simultaneously place a PFA on your ex-husband because he was texting too many times 

• Getting full body cosmetic surgeries is the "in" thing to do before trying to get pregnant as an experiment 

• Eating gummy bears while talking to your college advisor about how to get enough credits to graduate is apparently appropriate 

• When a man cheats on you while you're pregnant the next stop is adoption agencies to see him squirm is the sweetest revenge

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

• Having a large following on social media is great for a resume 

that one's actually true in this day & age....good or bad, considering how you look at it. (boy-child said I was an embarrassment b/c I was following more people on instagram than follow me.  I said, "yeah, if I was trying to *do* something w/it..")

• Love 1

• It's okay to viciously cut off the dreadlocks off of a man's head then simultaneously place a PFA on your ex-husband because he was texting too many times 

Reading those two criminal actions together just made my jaw drop. Even though I am aware of her having committed both those things, it is just jarring when you put it that way. It is such a reminder of how downright vicious and abusive Kail can be. It makes me wonder what are her limits, if she has any. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5
32 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Did we ever find out the circumstances where Kail cut off Chris' dreads? If they were tussling, he could've been seriously injured if the scissors had cut his face. She's a very scary person when she's enraged. 

I don't think we've ever got an out and out confirmation that she actually did it, just some pretty heavy hints coming from his twitter account. I think there was a picture of him holding his a few of his dreads, forgot what the caption said but I think it  hinted that it wasn't by choice. Plus the tweet were he wrote that even his mom told him what did you expect? You saw what she was like on tv that came soon after his dreadlock pic. Oh, in the pic holding his dreads there did seem to be a few cuts on his hands, not sure if it was related to what was alleged to have happened. If Kail did do it, he could've been asleep when it happened.

Sorry to get so of thread topic. I have learned that (for some folks)  if you have a vagina you can get away with abusing your (preferably) male partner and its totally forgivable and understandable and not "abuse", really. But woe be the male who  has non abuse related assy human moments, because then he is just unforgivable psycho scum who doesn't deserve to breath the same air as his female abuser.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, HeySandyStrange said:

I don't think we've ever got an out and out confirmation that she actually did it, just some pretty heavy hints coming from his twitter account. I think there was a picture of him holding his a few of his dreads, forgot what the caption said but I think it  hinted that it wasn't by choice. Plus the tweet were he wrote that even his mom told him what did you expect? You saw what she was like on tv that came soon after his dreadlock pic. Oh, in the pic holding his dreads there did seem to be a few cuts on his hands, not sure if it was related to what was alleged to have happened. If Kail did do it, he could've been asleep when it happened.

Sorry to get so of thread topic. I have learned that (for some folks)  if you have a vagina you can get away with abusing your (preferably) male partner and its totally forgivable and understandable and not "abuse", really. But woe be the male who  has non abuse related assy human moments, because then he is just unforgivable psycho scum who doesn't deserve to breath the same air as his female abuser.

Yeah. Kailyn managed to cut a few off before he was able to defend himself but he had to finish the job so he didn't look ridiculous. Had the tables been reversed and he come after her with a pair of scissors and sniped off all her hair he would still be in jail.

I contend had she not ABUSED HIM he probably would've been more cordial to her during the pregnancy etc (not saying they'd be a couple or anything) but she attacked him- like wtf. And his DREADS....Those took years to grow. 

• Love 5

I contend had she not ABUSED HIM he probably would've been more cordial to her during the pregnancy etc (not saying they'd be a couple or anything) but she attacked him- like wtf. And his DREADS....Those took years to grow.

Absolutely disgusting!! I get so mad reading these comments. Not mad at you guys at all, just the reminder of what she did and how she was never arrested, charged, and prosecuted. Imagine if some bitch went after her sons the way she went after Jo, Javi, and Chris? How is it this bitch has anyone as a fan much less people who defend her? No one would tolerate a guy getting a restraining order on a girl and lying about being abused. No one would tolerate any guy cutting off a girl's hair out of anger. I hate society sometimes. 

Sums up my feelings.

This show has taught me that there is more abuse happening to the fathers. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yeah. Kailyn managed to cut a few off before he was able to defend himself but he had to finish the job so he didn't look ridiculous. Had the tables been reversed and he come after her with a pair of scissors and sniped off all her hair he would still be in jail.

That's what I think happened to. During an arguement she probably swung and clipped one or two.  The he had to cut it all off, hence the picture of him holding dreads. 

• Love 2
On 8/17/2017 at 2:53 PM, teapot said:

that one's actually true in this day & age....good or bad, considering how you look at it. (boy-child said I was an embarrassment b/c I was following more people on instagram than follow me.  I said, "yeah, if I was trying to *do* something w/it..")

Yeah, I've been surprised to be asked about my social media followings specifically at interviews the last few years for certain jobs (when I worked in publishing). Of course...Flat Tummy Tea and dangerous corsets would not have been appreciated.

• Love 1
(edited)

I LOVE this thread!  I would give every post a “like”.  So now I’ve got to add something and I’m just not as witty as all y’allses.  

Kail- it’s perfectly acceptable and not frowned upon at all to bring your disruptive kids with you to your college classes. 

Edited by Pixiebomb
Missing letters.
  • Love 12
(edited)

I've learned make up is perfect everyday wear. Gracie powdering up on the first day of school. I'm still in awe of her eye contact skills. I didn't even ask for contacts until I was a teen.

Parking lots are the hot spot for pick up and drop off of your children. (Likely conceived there as well)

Being unable to conceive is a MYTH!!! 

Spreading em at the club does not a Daddy make.

Being hateful and ridicules to your mother who has legal permanent custody is completely normal.

Bacon: Not just for frying anymore.

Edited by FairyDusted
verb tense
  • Love 11
Just now, FairyDusted said:

I've learned make up is perfect everyday wear. Gracie powdering up on the first day of school. I'm still in awe of her eye contact skills. I didn't even ask for contacts until I was a teen.

Parking lots are the hot spot for pick up and drop off of your children. (Likely conceived there as well)

Being hateful and ridicules to your mother who had legal permanent custody is completely normal.

???????

I am in the car right now (not driving) and I burst out laughing!

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

HA! @Kazu! Glad you are enjoying us on the road.Hmmmmm....On the Road with Kazu and Co. There's our podcast right there!

That would be awesome! Fuck Kail and her chaos. I got my homies The Preverts!

• Love 9
9 hours ago, Kazu said:

I've learned that all that one needs to be a brand is to be a puta.

Are you telling me after banging several guys by the time I was in my early 20s, I could have had my own brand?

5 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

I would subscribe to that podcast - hell, I would support it on Patreon!

I read the last word as Patron, the tequila brand. That tells you where my mind is at right now. I sure could use a couple of shots.

6 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Being hateful and ridicules to your mother who has legal permanent custody is completely normal.

LOL

• Love 7
17 hours ago, Mkay said:

Are you coming to get us?!

??

17 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

I'm down. Let's stop by the store so I could buy us a huge bottle of Patron.

Oooh yes!??

• Love 5