Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E10: Lost in Las Vegas

• Start Topic

On 7/26/2017 at 9:38 PM, Silly Angel said:

A last word on wine glasses. I hate every show that depicts fancy people at fancy events coddling their champagne glasses like a toasty mug of hot cocoa. Hold the stem! You look tacky and it warms the champers. Also people forking in food like farmhands. Also Brandon. I hate him too.

Thank you! Champagne (or sparkling wine) is my favorite drink, and has been since I was a broke college student. And as a broke college student, I have no idea who told me to hold it by the stem or if I figured out that holding it by the glass made it less fizzy and cool and awesome, but yea, it's a tiny pet peeve of mine on TV shows where there are supposedly "fancy" people and they hold white wine/champagne glasses wrong. 

Now, I'm with Sarah, in the comfort of your home/own social gatherings  and if you're not Brandon, do whatever you want and I swear I won't judge, I just hate when writers/actors get that wrong...Well, I do admit to cringing when that Real Housewife put ice cubes in her white wine. Yuck. But ok, other than that, do what you want LOL!

On 7/26/2017 at 9:38 PM, Silly Angel said:

This season is such a slog.

No kidding. I can't rewatch this dreck. I tried. I just can't do it. Talk about snooze worthy.

You can definitely still buy sheets with lower than 310 thread count. My favorite sheets are the Target Threshold Ultra Soft 300 thread style!
It is super bizarre that the gang just socializes with Ray like it's no big deal he hit Donna in the past. And, it's also weird they have him be the voice of reason so often!

Can we also talk about the way Brandon PICKS UP the suitcase? It's clearly empty, which is a prop peeve at the other end of the spectrum. So either Brandon is doing a bit because haha girls always overpack what's in here rocks? or Priestly remembered halfway through to pretend it had weight. Either way, he could fit inside that suitcase which could then be thrown in the ocean. Hypothetically.

• Love 10
On 29/07/2017 at 6:46 AM, Klaw said:

No kidding. I can't rewatch this dreck. I tried. I just can't do it. Talk about snooze worthy.

Doesn't it get even worse?  I forget what happens mostly this season except the last episode,  the deer,  party David, Steve cheating, and the fake Hong Kong.

The rest is a forgettable blur. 

21 hours ago, adam807 said:

Can we also talk about the way Brandon PICKS UP the suitcase? It's clearly empty, which is a prop peeve at the other end of the spectrum. So either Brandon is doing a bit because haha girls always overpack what's in here rocks? or Priestly remembered halfway through to pretend it had weight. Either way, he could fit inside that suitcase which could then be thrown in the ocean. Hypothetically.

My other peeves are when someone answers a phone call and doesn't pause to let the caller "speak" and I also hate the empty coffee cups.  Acting is all about the details.  Ugh, why am I even talking about on this show???

And seriously, @Sarah D. Bunting and @Tara Ariano  are doing a public service to us all by rewatching this crap.  These seasons go WAY downhill soon.  Is this the season that we get the almost Brandon/Kelly baby, ParkerLewis scams Val, Donna/David boink?  At least soon we get to marvel at Gina's hair (which I think is even better than Brinda's).  But that's because I have a girl crush on that actress. 

• Love 3
19 hours ago, CurlyATX said:

My other peeves are when someone answers a phone call and doesn't pause to let the caller "speak" and I also hate the empty coffee cups.  Acting is all about the details.  Ugh, why am I even talking about on this show???

#NeverForget 

• Love 2

The kids' sheets are always crappy 200 thread count. But often they are a weird polyester blend to make them "soft".
Once again, Kelly acts like she is 32 years old. When I was in college NO ONE cared about "making love" on soft sheets. Heck, if the roomate was gone that was a luxury (or maybe that was just me).

• Love 1
On 8/6/2017 at 0:16 AM, Klaw said:

Oooh, I like this game!

My TV-obvious-fake pet peeve is when people order food and do NOT EAT and then LEAVE. 

I hate it when someone cooks a huge breakfast, with a stack of pancakes, a pile of bacon, several eggs on the go in the pan, for someone who is not even awake yet, who wakes up, declines it and leaves. 

• Love 4

double dipping here... I really hate it when folks don't say "goodbye" when hanging up- I think all my phone issues are due to my parents, who really instilled proper phone etiquette on me. 

Also I'm not a big fan of the frantic birth that happens in just 10 mins.  I've only had two babies and neither came out in 10 mins with a rush of my water breaking.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I hate it when people are in bed in the morning and apparently woke up with a full face of makeup on 

Or women apparently sleeping with their bras on, even though we saw them having sex naked earlier.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, helent said:

Or women apparently sleeping with their bras on, even though we saw them having sex naked earlier.

Or when they wrap themselves up fully in the flat sheet.  I know it's TV so we can't see anything but if you guys just boned, why would you be covering yourself up?  On the same front, I hate the fake, super sweaty simultaneous "O".  I think these all happened when Valerie met Dylan.