Type keyword(s) to search

A Note on Episode Numbering

• Start Topic

A tip of the hat to the poster who pointed out the episode numbers were incorrect. It led down the rabbit hole of the TLC website versus what is listed as the description in provided by my satellite provider. It seems the norm for TLC to give different numbering to cable/satellite than what they list on their website. Thanks TLC! Since the on-screen descriptions are ephemeral, for now we'll go with the TLC website one. The episodes have been renumbered according to the TLC website. Until they renumber it again.

• Love 3

The season and episode renumbering according to the TLC website has been finished. If there is one that is incorrect, don't worry, TLC will re-order them again soon. And there will be much cussing. 

And yes, according to the TLC website, Joseph's wedding is episode 0. TLC works in mysterious ways.

• Love 8

I was going to start a show thread tonight, that is until I found out it was going to be two episodes (honeymoon and JinJer's house), but my guide only had one episode listed as a two hour show. I blame the Duggars for all of this confusion! 

• Love 3

Ack, sorry guys! I got caught up in some real life family stuff and completely forgot. I'll set something up shortly. I'm so, so sorry.

@Sew Sumi, and everyone I had to find my mod instruction pack to remember how to do a two parter: 

How do I make a 2 part episode title into one topic title?

It should look like "S01.E01: First Episode Title / S01.E02: Second Episode Title YYYY.MM.DD".  Use the episode format checkbox, put the first episode number in the episode number post, and type the 2nd after the slash.

• Love 2

Folks, a topic for the episode airing tonight (30 Jul 2018) has been posted. I used the onscreen guide from DirecTV because the online list of episodes is not what is listed on my tv. (TLC really is just the worst)

Of course, if you don't see an episode topic, starting one is fine, but please be aware that we no longer have the episode format check box, so the season and episode number have to be entered manually. Also, we are no longer adding the air date to the topic title. That would be why I didn't put put the date.

I just edited the episode topics according to what TLC says. TLC changed the season number half way through the season. Because reasons? Given how screwed up TLC is about episodes and numbering, don't worry too much about getting the right number. It can be fixed. And undoubtedly TLC will change it in a few months anyway because it's fun messing with us.

I hate TLC.

• Love 7