Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E14: Power of Veto #4

• Start Topic

Jessica and Cody are both morons. Nominating Ramses because he has no real alliance and it won't piss anybody off....YOU have no real alliance, dumbasses. Would it not make more sense to befriend the "floaters" and try to form an alliance with them? But Ramses isn't a bro or a babe so I guess that was never an option in Cody's mind.

• Love 7

WHY WHY WHY didn't she put up Paul....I guess she didn't want to put up with a pissed off Paul - but it would have guaranteed that Josh would have gone home.  I would much rather put up with a pissed off Paul  than a gloating, unstable,  meatball screaming man-child.    

Paul is really ruining this season for me -  well him and the group of people that just adore him and hang on his every word and aren't playing for themselves.   The only way this season could be worse is if Nicole was 2nd place last season and she returned again this year.

• Love 7

Wow.  Christmas is just an all around badass! I think she is my favorite...after Kevin, of course.  Plus she seems pretty nice and cool.  

Josh as Audrey cracked me up.  That was actually funny.  

I really don't want Ramses to go.  I like him.  Raven and Matt and his orange sleeveless shirt can go anytime. He chews with his mouth open. Eww. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, urusai said:

So I guess Big Brother needs WD-40 for both the hammock and Xmas' little scooter.  The squeaking is too much. LOL

If there's any WD-40 left after the hammock and the Xmascooter, might want to hit Raven with a shot as well....  :>

• Love 5

I think Cody is just too confident because they have the Halting Hex. He doesn't really care that much if the votes go wrong because even if they get get nominated next week they can nullify the eviction, and they don't really care that much about Ramses anyway. They're both too skittish to make a "big" move and draw a line in the sand. They'll have to do that next week, though. Probably.

Anyone catch how old Jason's kid is supposed to be? The way he was pantomiming the way he tells him goodnight every night made it look like he's a baby, but then he was crying in the DR about his son wondering where he was and why they weren't feeding the bulls (?) together and riding horses together. Surely he doesn't ride horses with a baby. Shirley.

So yeah . . . I get it, BB. The only important people on the show worth spending any time on are the HoH, the nominees, and Paul. That's it. I think this was the first time Matt even had a talking head segment in the DR since the start of the season. There are so many also-rans this season that we never hear from but damn, we've got to hear from Paul every other minute telling us how this or that affects his game or how this person or that person is/isn't doing what he wants. Clearly the game revolves around Paul, even if he's not HoH, or nominated, or even the Veto winner.

• Love 2

Oh, Editors. It was funny for the last HoH comp with the "Oh, I'm gonna crush-" - cut to HG dropping out of comp - "I guess I'm not gonna crush this comp" edit. But then you went back to the same well for the Veto comp. It's not as effective, or funny, if you keep doing that. Sometimes you guys get it right. But then you keep doing it until it's wrong again.

Insert obligatory "Fuck off, Raven" here. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, bc1795 said:

I've gotten very good at pushing the mute button anytime they show  either Paul or Josh in the DR.

See! They are good for something! I bet your reflexes to mute are getting quicker! ?

18 hours ago, butterbody said:

Did anyone catch the silly fruit pun on Jessica's veto comp shirt? We were able to make out the others but she was too short to read hers.

I don't remember hers (something with a play on berry = very I think), but those shirts were one of the very, very few themed comp outfits they get that I'd actually consider purchasing. A comfy baseball tee with cheesy fruit pun? Cute! Or maybe they just reminded me of Garanimals.

• Love 2
On 7/26/2017 at 8:47 PM, DebbieM4 said:

I just sat down with a big ol' margarita, all ready to watch, and discovered that my DVR did not record!  Can someone please give me a quick recap?  I'm so sad that I missed it.  :-(

You are my spirit person/animal.  Big Brother should always be watched with a big ol' margarita!  This season would be a psych majors dream on the effects of robotic men and the women who attach themselves to them.

• Love 2
On 7/26/2017 at 9:37 PM, Caseysgirl said:

A little off topic but Jessica spends hours pruning and primping those extensions and then puts it on top of her head and wears a cap to cover it.  Why bother?

I kept noticing how the top of her head looked like it was thinning.  I'm in my 50's and don't have hair that thin.  The extensions do look pretty though.  

11 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Oh, Editors. It was funny for the last HoH comp with the "Oh, I'm gonna crush-" - cut to HG dropping out of comp - "I guess I'm not gonna crush this comp" edit. But then you went back to the same well for the Veto comp. It's not as effective, or funny, if you keep doing that. Sometimes you guys get it right. But then you keep doing it until it's wrong again.

Insert obligatory "Fuck off, Raven" here. 

This season feels more scripted than any other I've seen.  

On 7/28/2017 at 0:52 AM, zoltana said:

You are my spirit person/animal.  Big Brother should always be watched with a big ol' margarita!  This season would be a psych majors dream on the effects of robotic men and the women who attach themselves to them.

Oh yes, it's the only way to watch!  It adds greatly to the experience, and lessens the need for me to justify watching my guilty pleasure.  :-)

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 11:22 AM, Callaphera said:

At least they only did it once -- for Christmas.