Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilery Stuff: Media, Social And Otherwise

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Swim mom said:

Great! Just great!

Arrest report for Paul.

http://apps.corrections.ky.gov/KOOL/Details/255637

I had just done a google search and found this too and came to post! glad someone else found it too - I wasn't 100% sure this was him. wtf TLC!

Paul having a criminal record might explain why he's looking outside of his country - a lot of women here might not be willing to date him since he probably is messed up - it says arson! I bet this girl in the amazon is just happy to get out of her third world country and won't be offended by his criminal past

• Love 1

I just read on the FB group for 90DF that Paul has also been arrested for violating an order of protection and has a go fund me under a false name  to pay for the wedding. I really wanted to like him, he seemed like the classic nice guy that's a little socially awkward. But turns out he's just another creep. 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Awfarmington said:

The one in remote South America, who claims to have no utilities but has an iPhone and internet. 

4 different mug shots...where is TLC finding these people? Court parking lots? 

IMG_3103.JPG

lol love the artistic compilation starcasm did here.

this guy is a joke!! I thought he was just really weird, but he's a straight up criminal! TLC loves putting people with sketchy pasts on tv.

• Love 3

Well I will certainly enjoy watching his Amazon honey fleece him and skip town as soon as she has her green card in her hot little hand! Jesus. I thought he was weird and creepy, but didn't realize just how weird and creepy. Sheesh.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, saratothej said:

That's a slow-ass legal proceeding. Crime committed in 2007 and not sentenced until 2014?! What a skeev. 

"I've had bad luck in relationships." 

It looks like it was for insurance fraud/arson. Guess it took that long to prove it was arson???

• Love 1

So Darcey Silvia and Jesse Meester (Dutch boytoy) are still together, per their social media. They were recently in Greece and she posted something on one of his pictures about all the bedroom workouts they get.  Gross. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, CofCinci said:

It looks like it was for insurance fraud/arson. Guess it took that long to prove it was arson???

Maybe it was hard to prove that it was plain arson, not destruction of evidence of a crime, DNA, fingerprints, etc.

2 hours ago, Meowwww said:

So Darcey Silvia and Jesse Meester (Dutch boytoy) are still together, per their social media. They were recently in Greece and she posted something on one of his pictures about all the bedroom workouts they get.  Gross. 

She wants to make no one forgets that they bang.

• Love 1

Paul is fighting back on facebook. He says it's not what it looks like and it will be addressed on a future show. I love this crap.

Let's just hope that TLC did at least some homework with this Paul guy and that this won't turn out to be another "Megan Wants a Millionaire" situation! (In case you aren't familiar, VH1 dropped the ball on their background checks and one of the contestants killed a woman, cut off her fingers and stuffed her in a suitcase while the show was airing.  They pulled the show after only a few episodes and we never got to see Megan ride off into the sunset with her prince.)

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Swim mom said:

Paul is fighting back on facebook. He says it's not what it looks like and it will be addressed on a future show. I love this crap.

I'm waiting in suspense on this one. What could he possibly say? I was framed, I had malaria, she wouldn't stop laughing at me, my mommy's voodoo hair made me do it...? With the survival set-up he took, and money sent in advance, it looks like he doesn't plan on coming back to his USA problems at all. He's doing home improvements and wants to settle down long-term which is why he doesn't even expect to come back alive.

Jesse & Darcey:  When I saw him modelling her fashion brand and also his own brand, paid (TLC) product placement came to mind. Jesse could be double-dipping, being paid by both Darcey and TLC! They'll get some good photo-shops for their modeling books out of it, too.

Sean & Abby: 190 pairs of underwear (not 200) takes up no space in the luggage, and weighs nothing. It was a great idea.  He'll job-share and everyone will be happy. These two (three)haven't gone to the dark side for me YET. Abby is dee snake, Sean is a Specimen.

Paul, Darcey and Sean are all stooopid Ameeerrracuns.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, checker said:

190 pairs of underwear (not 200) takes up no space in the luggage, and weighs nothing

He had evening gowns and dresses in that duffle bag also. And shoes.  Abby is hanging on to the current sugar daddy in case Sean doesn't work out. She knows exactly what she's doing.

Darcy wants money and fame. Period. 

Paul would scare me if I were that girl's parents. Then again, I guess being hooked up with a possible future serial stalker/murderer is better than living in the middle of the jungle???

• Love 2
On 8/7/2017 at 0:11 PM, Swim mom said:

Great! Just great!

Arrest report for Paul.

Thank you for posting this.

I don't understand.  According to this report, Paul is on probation until 2020.  Seems like he got a good deal given the severity of his crimes.  Probation comes with lots of terms, things the probationer must do or not do.  If the probationer violates a term of probation, the court can revoke probation and order the rest of the sentence be served in prison.  Generally, the terms of probation prohibit the probationer from leaving the state and sometimes the county, without express permission from the probation officer. So how is it that Paul can leave the country and travel deep into the bowels of the Amazon?  I seriously doubt he got permission from his probation officer.  Is he violating his probation?  Is he fleeing? What he heck is going on?

• Love 2
On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 1:47 PM, Major Bigtime said:

He had evening gowns and dresses in that duffle bag also. And shoes.  Abby is hanging on to the current sugar daddy in case Sean doesn't work out. She knows exactly what she's doing.

Darcy wants money and fame. Period. 

Paul would scare me if I were that girl's parents. Then again, I guess being hooked up with a possible future serial stalker/murderer is better than living in the middle of the jungle???

OMG, the red flags were waiving when he came on the screen!  First, his relationship with his mother is odd, she gave him a lock of her hair?  Ok maybe she is the lost Bronte Sister but just eww.  Did he even think about dragging all that luggage thru the Amazon?  What's going on with his feet, they look enormous (not in proportion to his legs) and he walks like his feet are new to him.  What does he do for money?

Haiti girl, keeping her old boy around as insurance is smart, she is playing the game, I am getting the vibe of Baltimore Mark and his girlfriend.  So he lives in this huge house all by himself, I noticed that huge house needs a huge amount of work...things look like they have seen better days, lots of rotting wood and beat up doors.  What does he do for money?

These men have to know they are being played or are they just that basic and see unlimited sex as payment for all this? 

Is it just me or do all these guys (from every season) seem creepy?

Darcy, what a mess.  She has the potential to be the next Danielle.  Dutch boy has no idea what he is in for...although his thought process about where she will store her panties was creepy and could be considered controlling.  The only photos he has of her are admittedly on her behalf old, she did not send any more recent?

When I saw her heels my first thought was the escalator...stilettos are not the right shoe for navigating the streets of Amsterdam and don't get me started on the less than age appropriate ripped up jeans.  I bet when he gives her a tour of the Red Light District and she will try to get in to one of those display case windows and dance for him. 

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

That is exactly what I was thinking??

If you pay your probation fees, negative drug screens and keep your nose clean, most probation officers will give you their blessing to leave.  Also, it's very easy to travel without approval. It depends on how often he has to report. 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

If you pay your probation fees, negative drug screens and keep your nose clean, most probation officers will give you their blessing to leave.  Also, it's very easy to travel without approval. It depends on how often he has to report. 

I don't know.  It's not like he's visiting his dying grandma in a neighboring state. He's going deep into the Amazon into a country from which he cannot be extradited. If he didn't get permission, his probation officer will figure it out if he or she watches the show.  

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Desert Rat said:

If he didn't get permission, his probation officer will figure it out if he or she watches the show.  

Which makes it likely he received permission but then again people are stupid but the fact that there has been no mention of him being arrested for a probation violation that seems unlikely.

1 hour ago, Desert Rat said:

I don't know.  It's not like he's visiting his dying grandma in a neighboring state. He's going deep into the Amazon into a country from which he cannot be extradited. If he didn't get permission, his probation officer will figure it out if he or she watches the show.  

Louisville is a large area with overwhelmed, burned out probation officers - especially with growing opioid epidemic.  He's on shock probation and is low-risk offender. While he is creepy, Louisville has other higher-priority probationers to case manage. 

6 hours ago, marymary said:

Now I need to start a punk band called Polyamorous Christian. Yikes, this guy is ... not great. 

8 hours ago, Swim mom said:

This is so much better than watching cat videos. Ladies and gentlemen,  gor your amusement. 

https://web.archive.org/web/20170816001939/https://www.mexicancupid.com/en/profile/showprofile/ID/2096665

Sean's dating profile. He wants a polyamorous Christian. 

A polyamorous Kenyan Christian.   Mid life crisis anyone?  

• Love 4

OMG!!! If he enjoys watching his woman with another man then why is he having a fit about that other guy?  Is it because he did not select him or because he wants to be alpha male?  I believe what he likes is called a cuckhold.

My thinking is a true poly relationship would involve everyone under one roof full time otherwise you are in the swinger lifestyle.  Insert pearl clutch here.  Is this girl ready for that? She is what, 20 years old?  That is asking a lot of someone who barely knows herself.

Someone please explain the Polyamorous "Christian" thing to me. 

Do we know what he does professionally?

This guy will be interesting to watch.

8 hours ago, Swim mom said:

This is so much better than watching cat videos. Ladies and gentlemen,  gor your amusement. 

https://web.archive.org/web/20170816001939/https://www.mexicancupid.com/en/profile/showprofile/ID/2096665

Sean's dating profile. He wants a polyamorous Christian. 

All I can say thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 3:11 PM, Swim mom said:

Great! Just great!

Arrest report for Paul.

Maybe that is why his pants are baggy around the ankle, it hides his home detention monitor!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

Oh lort!

Is this an archived link, or was he really just active on the site 7 minutes ago??

Archive.

Edited to add: If you go to the dating site itself, his profile is switched off.

Edited by MrSmith
26 minutes ago, MrSmith said:

Archive.

Edited to add: If you go to the dating site itself, his profile is switched off.

OMG, he has got to know that if you are on reality TV you are subject to being snooped on. I guess things did not work out with Abby because if his profile is still up then he is still looking for a 20 year old Christian Poly girl? 

6 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

He shouldn't have any issues with Chris if that's his deal; it could just be an act for the camera then. Abby is 'working it' to get out of Haiti, so there's probably no issues there for her either.

Maybe he wants to meet Chris to say has no issues with Abby seeing both of them simultaneously.

4 hours ago, locomoco said:

Maybe he wants to meet Chris to say has no issues with Abby seeing both of them simultaneously.

Someone I went to school with is married but brags that he and his wife are open to 'things'. Not to get too graphic but she is allowed with other gals, he can be with other gals and they can have 2 girls plus one boy (him) at once. But she's not allowed with other guys.  I wonder if Sean was meaning that same thing when he said polyamorous??? I also saw a FB where he stated that he and Abby talked about it and she said hell no  they decided it wasn't for them.  

Disregard the above statement...just read his profile and he wants to see his woman with other women AND men ? 

Edited by Awfarmington
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, SoshulMeedya said:

Sean says he "likes to dress for the occasion" which translated means, dressing like Mr. Rogers in a nice, warm sweater when visiting a hot and humid climate.

?? So true! He dresses like a 70+ year old college professor. 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Do we know what he does professionally?

His dating profile lists that he has a masters and works in HR -- but the episode shows him living in a shack while helping his brother's house flipping businsss. 

• Love 5