Type keyword(s) to search

Designers: Love Em or Hate Em

20 hours ago, zillabreeze said:

Anybody come across "Best Room Wins" ?   On Bravo.  It's a two house competition with Genevieve as mod.

So far, I'm enjoying it.

Is there a topic or forum for it yet?  Maybe not many viewers yet.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, zillabreeze said:

Anybody come across "Best Room Wins" ?   On Bravo.  It's a two house competition with Genevieve as mod.

So far, I'm enjoying it.

I thought it was OK. I thought both of the designers were a bit obnoxious. I much prefer Genevieve's Netflix show "Stay Here".

• Love 3
1 hour ago, absolutelyido said:

thought it was OK. I thought both of the designers were a bit obnoxious

Yes, they were!  That might make it a good snark show.  The designers are going to be different every week so I'm going to give it a chance.

I tend to like shows that do the super high end inspiration with a budget conscious "how to".

(edited)

Ty Pennington is the emperor with no clothes.  Someone needs to tell him he is neither a designer nor interior decorator, and his crazy cutesy young carpenter phase has long ago disappeared in this rear view mirror.

ETA: Hildy & Doug need to take a back seat in the ride to Nowheresville or Hasbeenville - take your pick.

Edited by walnutqueen
  • Love 5
On 5/1/2019 at 11:44 PM, zillabreeze said:

So far, I'm enjoying it.

I am, too.  Watched the three episodes aired so far and I like the fact that I have NO idea who the judges chose, in the end.  Question...  It seems the furniture is always ordered from a used furniture facility.  Am I right?  

Btw, I agreed with the pregnant homeowner in the latest episode about her ceiling fans.  Yes, they are ugly ugly ugly BUT so necessary for many people.  

8 minutes ago, tinderbox said:

Question...  It seems the furniture is always ordered from a used furniture facility.  Am I right?  

I never had the impression the furniture was used, and with the budget they have, it certainly doesn't need to be. I may be missing something, though.