Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E12: Swing Shift

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Has it ever occurred to Adam that wedgies aren't a known thing in South Africa. Adam is a gross person.

Dr. Q told Wes to stop speaking because their wives and girlfriends were susceptible to guys with accents. Specifically, he said "I'm going to need you to stop speaking because our women like accents and so you gotta be quiet."

This is exactly how Lauren started on the show. She was messy and shady. I know that Hannah was having her issue with Bugs, but it was a mistake for her to confide in Lauren. Shut up Lauren! Booking their travel from their nowhere town to someplace warm was a literally impossible task. 

Shut up Bugs! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!

Not only that, but that demanding guest wanted a non-stop flight, first class for the entire group, and also mentioned to Hannah about looking into private charter flights.  Researching non-stop flights or private jets "to Spain, or somewhere warm", can take a looong time.  There is so much information out there.  At least two hours minimum, to me!  Plus, Hannah probably also had to research accommodations/hotels, because the guests wanted to stay for a few days.

So, Lauren should just shut her gossipy little mouth - she probably wouldn't even know where to begin to search for that stuff.

(Although, I don't know if there are traditional travel agents in Dubrovnik - if I were Hannah, that's whom I would have called, because travel agents have quicker access to flight information than just using GoogleFlights or Kayak.)

10 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Good for Adam for recognizing the "high end" clothing of the guests, meaning he would upgrade his planned "Tex Mex"...guess he didn't think it might also warrant him removing the camo ball cap.

Or meatpacking-district looking apron.  I guess Adam likes that apron, but to me, he looks like a butcher about to take down a side of beef - not a chef preparing an upscale gourmet dinner, who would normally where a black or white apron.

• Love 7
(edited)

The iPad is simply an example of Bugs not being as professional as she claims to be (gossip, while commonplace, is not professional or becoming of a "leader" IMO). I personally would not feel comfortable hiring someone who constantly bitches to and about her coworkers in an effort to prove how she should have her superior's position. I personally haven't seen anything about Bugs that blows me away, professionally, so I'm left with my impression that she's a whiner who won't be happy until things are perfectly her way. At this point she's totally Bitch Eating Crackers towards Hannah ("Look at her GETTING ALONG with Adam! How dare she!").

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, dleighg said:

Wow were there a lot of surgically enhanced boobies on display.

And what did the husband mean by "I will have to not be on for 8 seconds now" or some such thing when his wife (I assume) arrived?

Since his wife was wearing a cowboy hat, I took his comment as equating to bull riding, where the goal is to stay on for 8 seconds or longer.  I think he was insinuating "riding" his wife.

They were a pretty gross group.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Not only that, but that demanding guest wanted a non-stop flight, first class for the entire group, and also mentioned to Hannah about looking into private charter flights.  Researching non-stop flights or private jets "to Spain, or somewhere warm", can take a looong time.  There is so much information out there.  At least two hours minimum, to me!  Plus, Hannah probably also had to research accommodations/hotels, because the guests wanted to stay for a few days.

So, Lauren should just shut her gossipy little mouth - she probably wouldn't even know where to begin to search for that stuff.

(Although, I don't know if there are traditional travel agents in Dubrovnik - if I were Hannah, that's whom I would have called, because travel agents have quicker access to flight information than just using GoogleFlights or Kayak.)

Not to mention that their Internet connection is probably far from awesome. That can add extra time too!

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, Hockeymom said:

The iPad stuff - again. So everyone is angry with Bugs for not running to the captain with the iPad. But if she did, she would have been a "snitch". There should have been no texts to begin with. Her superior officer was behaving badly - blatantly breaking the rules. You don't give a rival information with which to hurt you, and then complain she wasn't being a "friend". Hanna's not here to make friends, remember? 

Hannah may have referred to her that way in such a situation. However, I doubt anyone here would have. I certainly would not have. If I had evidence of wrong-doing by a co-worker or superior, I would not have any problem taking that to their boss. Come to think of it, I have done this at previous jobs.

Of course there should have been no texts to begin with, provided that those texts were during the charter. It's perfectly fine for them to communicate with guests while those guests are not current guests. Based on the fact that Bugsy didn't take this to the Captain tells me that she knew the texts were sent after the charter had ended. If there were any sent during the charter, then she would surely have pointed those out to Hannah to rebut Hannah's position that she only texted Jason after the charter ended. Noticing a pattern? It's not against the rules to communicate with guests while they are not currently guests. All of the chief stews have been friends with some guests who, for that stew, were returning guests. It's been this way since S1 of Below Deck when Adrienne Gang was the chief stew.

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Hockeymom said:

The iPad stuff - again. So everyone is angry with Bugs for not running to the captain with the iPad. But if she did, she would have been a "snitch". There should have been no texts to begin with. Her superior officer was behaving badly - blatantly breaking the rules. You don't give a rival information with which to hurt you, and then complain she wasn't being a "friend". Hanna's not here to make friends, remember?  

I wouldn't have called Bugs a snitch. If there were text messages between Hannah and Jason during the charter, as Bugs claimed, Bugs should have gone to the captain. Hannah shouldn't have texted the client. Bugs monitoring the texts on and off the boat was grossly negligent and unprofessional.

However, Bugs is constantly complaining. She complained when Hannah was on late night, that Hannah slept in too late, and how no one really knew when Hannah went to bed. Now that Bugs is on late night, she's complaining that she's left with all of the work. She's said that Hannah is too quick to hand over her duties, which is hilarious because Bugs has requested two delegations (tablescapes and some supervision of Lauren) and half the storyline with the deck crew is giving junior crew members the opportunity to learn new skills and develop competencies. Bugs has said that if she were chief stew, she would be up for morning service, she wouldn't let her stews set up for a party without her, wouldn't be so quick to delegate duties, and ten million other nitpicky things. I'm left to conclude that Bugs, when she's a chief stew, is a micromanager who probably drives her stews crazy or has owners who have no problem paying her overtime.

Bugs has said she's never seen a stew flirt with guests. It's funny because the show has shown all of the crew flirt with the guests. Bugs would have been more correct if she had said that it was inappropriate to flirt so heavily with a guest because it could give the guest the wrong idea. The reality is that Bugs doesn't like Hannah and wants the chief stew job. She's too petty to give nuanced answers. This week Bugs is busy commiserating with Lauren, who Bugs had previously considered kind of worthless. Bugs and Hannah are more similar than dissimilar.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 8
(edited)

I wonder if someone with knowledge of yachts could tell me why the steel poles they turn to raise and lower the anchor are so wobbly?  They don't seem secure at all and every time they turn them I think they are going to snap off at the base.

Edited by PumpkinPK
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, MrSmith said:

Of course there should have been no texts to begin with, provided that those texts were during the charter. It's perfectly fine for them to communicate with guests while those guests are not current guests. Based on the fact that Bugsy didn't take this to the Captain tells me that she knew the texts were sent after the charter had ended. If there were any sent during the charter, then she would surely have pointed those out to Hannah to rebut Hannah's position that she only texted Jason after the charter ended. Noticing a pattern? It's not against the rules to communicate with guests while they are not currently guests. All of the chief stews have been friends with some guests who, for that stew, were returning guests. It's been this way since S1 of Below Deck when Adrienne Gang was the chief stew.

I thought I posted this, but I don't see it. If it's a duplicate, forgive me.

The texts started during the charter. Remember the "time stamp" defense?

The kissing, flirting and sneaking around definitely started during the charter. Hannah, herself, called Danny out for this exact thing last season. 

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

Or meatpacking-district looking apron.  I guess Adam likes that apron, but to me, he looks like a butcher about to take down a side of beef - not a chef preparing an upscale gourmet dinner, who would normally where a black or white apron.

Didn't Hannah originally give the guests the name of a travel agent?  I'm not sure why she didn't just call him/her for the available options, unless she wanted an excuse to spend 2+ hours in front of the computer to check her email/texts/social media, etc...

Edited by FlyingEgret
  • Love 4

I try so hard to give Malia the benefit of the doubt because she's a real easy target, being the only female on the traditionally male deck crew. But watching her pout in the bar while both guys seemingly moved on was so gratifying. Pick a lane girl! Or don't get pissed when they put some distance between you.

Max continues to be my favorite. I would literally watch a special with his running commentary on every episode

• Love 9

Bugs is as been pooping pellets of second stew bitterness a pile a minute all season long. She's been gunning for and complaining about Hannah for any little thing to the crew save Sandy from the git go.

She didn't have to go to the captain with the ipad and be labeled a snitch. She could have saw what was happening and logged the guest off and kept her mouth shut. She even could have told Hannah of what she saw and cautioned her against it. I would have been fine with that.

But she chose not to do that. She was nosy and wanted the opportunity to publically shame and one-up Hannah.

I wouldn't trust her as a stew were I guest, fellow crewmember, captain or a boat owner.

• Love 10
44 minutes ago, Hockeymom said:

I thought I posted this, but I don't see it. If it's a duplicate, forgive me.

The texts started during the charter. Remember the "time stamp" defense?

The kissing, flirting and sneaking around definitely started during the charter. Hannah, herself, called Danny out for this exact thing last season. 

If the texts started during the charter, then Bugs would've had irrefutable proof that there was wrong-doing beyond the kissing and flirting. Again, she couldn't refute Hannah's statement that she was texting Jason only after the charter ended and she also didn't take this whole thing to the captain. If she had proof that Hannah was texting Jason during the charter, then why has she never made any mention of this to either Hannah, the captain, or even the crew with whom she shared all these messages?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, MrSmith said:

If the texts started during the charter, then Bugs would've had irrefutable proof that there was wrong-doing beyond the kissing and flirting. Again, she couldn't refute Hannah's statement that she was texting Jason only after the charter ended and she also didn't take this whole thing to the captain. If she had proof that Hannah was texting Jason during the charter, then why has she never made any mention of this to either Hannah, the captain, or even the crew with whom she shared all these messages?

I think this was hinted at in next weeks episode. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I guess the last few charters all the guests have been ooohing and aaahing over Adam's food, but to me he is really not any more skilled than a strong home cook.

Salads, sushi and maki rolls, Thai green curry... a lot of people make these ALL THE TIME at home.  I haven't needed a recipe for those foods for ages.  Adam's strawberry-filled vanilla cake this week?  I make it every couple of weeks during the summer when strawberries are in season and I can find them on sale.

The only item I have been impressed by of his was that gorgeous citrus cake at the beginning of the season.

The rest of his food is pretty unremarkable.  In fact, I can't remember one specific dish he made.  I  only remember the food from this charter because I just saw it.

His newfound professionalism went out the window when he served the guests in his cruddy cap and grody apron.  He looks greasy and like he smells so bad, especially his hair and scalp.  If I was a guest, once I saw him, I wouldn't want to eat any food prepared by him.

Edited by PumpkinPK
Eta: Okay, I do remember a sheet of oven-roasted cubed potatoes, only because they looked so boring.
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, MrSmith said:

Why does she need irrefutable proff beyond the kissing and flirting?  Those are more than bad enough on their own.

• Love 4
Just now, Mindthinkr said:

I think this was hinted at in next weeks episode. 

It will be interesting to see, then. If Hannah was texting him during the charter, that's definitely out-of-bounds. Still, I've previously said that Bugs should either have simply logged the iPad out of the guest's account and said nothing, shown Hannah and then logged the iPad out of his account, or shown the captain and then logged out of the guests's account. Those are the three professional courses of action she had available, none of which she opted to take. Instead, she chose what is probably the absolute least professional option available to her and then wants to run around and proclaim herself to be the consummate professional. So, at this point, even if Hannah was texting Jason during the charter, Bugsy has now rolled around in an equal amount of mud. Sanctioning one more severely than the other wouldn't be very fair; in my opinion, there is very little point in sanctioning either of them.

Just now, yourmomiseasy said:

Why does she need irrefutable proff beyond the kissing and flirting?  Those are more than bad enough on their own.

The captain is already aware of these things. If the captain wanted to sanction Hannah more severely than she has already, then she would have done so. Thus, if Bugsy wants there to be more serious sanctions against Hannah, then she's going to need some irrefutable proof, now isn't she?

• Love 5
16 hours ago, dosodog said:

What do they say about pineapples?

Pineapples are supposed to juice a man's libido, too. I've never seen a difference between when I ate pineapples as if there wouldn't be any tomorrow and when I didn't eat any pineapples for months.

3 hours ago, Hockeymom said:

She's a disgruntled employee. That's how they behave. Bad management causes bad attitudes.

She's someone who came in with a chip on her shoulder.  So yeah,  she's disgruntled. 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, MrSmith said:

I believe she did make mention of it. That's what prompted Hannah to blame it on the iPad for not recording when the messages were received properly. Hence, the "time stamp" defense. 

I don't think Bugs had any interest in running to the captain. I think they all know that barring anything egregious or life threatening, they are cast for the season. She did, however, have an interest in embarrassing Hannah with the crew. So she did. 

It's not Bugs' responsibility to caution the Chief Stew on propriety, or even do her a solid by keeping everything under wraps. 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Hockeymom said:

I believe she did make mention of it. That's what prompted Hannah to blame it on the iPad for not recording when the messages were received properly. Hence, the "time stamp" defense. 

I don't think Bugs had any interest in running to the captain. I think they all know that barring anything egregious or life threatening, they are cast for the season. She did, however, have an interest in embarrassing Hannah with the crew. So she did. 

It's not Bugs' responsibility to caution the Chief Stew on propriety, or even do her a solid by keeping everything under wraps. 

I never said it was. I simply said that doing so was among the professional choices she had.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

She's a disgruntled employee. That's how they behave. Bad management causes bad attitudes.

She's someone who came in with a chip on her shoulder.  So yeah,  she's disgruntled. 

I think I'll just agree to disagree.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MrSmith said:

It will be interesting to see, then. If Hannah was texting him during the charter, that's definitely out-of-bounds. Still, I've previously said that Bugs should either have simply logged the iPad out of the guest's account and said nothing, shown Hannah and then logged the iPad out of his account, or shown the captain and then logged out of the guests's account. Those are the three professional courses of action she had available, none of which she opted to take. Instead, she chose what is probably the absolute least professional option available to her and then wants to run around and proclaim herself to be the consummate professional. So, at this point, even if Hannah was texting Jason during the charter, Bugsy has now rolled around in an equal amount of mud. Sanctioning one more severely than the other wouldn't be very fair; in my opinion, there is very little point in sanctioning either of them.

The captain is already aware of these things. If the captain wanted to sanction Hannah more severely than she has already, then she would have done so. Thus, if Bugsy wants there to be more serious sanctions against Hannah, then she's going to need some irrefutable proof, now isn't she?

Ok, so the captain isn't going to get that upset over kissing a guest but will about texting?  Sure, makes sense.

58 minutes ago, PumpkinPK said:

I never heard that before.

Girl parts, boy parts, or both?

I've always heard that particular wives tell as semen.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Ok, so the captain isn't going to get that upset over kissing a guest but will about texting?  Sure, makes sense.

Do I really have to spell this out for you? Really? Sheesh. It's the compound sin of kissing and texting that may set the captain off. I'm not saying it will because I have no way to know that. But if texting the guest while the guest is on charter with you is such an egregiously unprofessional thing to do, as Bugsy has made it out to be, then taking those texts to the captain and coupling that unprofessional behaviour with the unprofessional behaviour of actually kissing the guest while he is on charter with you may trigger additional disciplinary action. Now do you understand what I'm getting at?!?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, MrSmith said:

Do I really have to spell this out for you? Really? Sheesh. It's the compound sin of kissing and texting that may set the captain off. I'm not saying it will because I have no way to know that. But if texting the guest while the guest is on charter with you is such an egregiously unprofessional thing to do, as Bugsy has made it out to be, then taking those texts to the captain and coupling that unprofessional behaviour with the unprofessional behaviour of actually kissing the guest while he is on charter with you may trigger additional disciplinary action. Now do you understand what I'm getting at?!?

Is it akin to having a floating brothel if there's any fraternization? Seems to be so hypocritical because the guys leer and stay in contact with female passengers! Just because they aren't recording it, doesn't mean it isn't happening all the time! ;-)

1 minute ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

Is it akin to having a floating brothel if there's any fraternization? Seems to be so hypocritical because the guys leer and stay in contact with female passengers! Just because they aren't recording it, doesn't mean it isn't happening all the time! ;-)

There is an argument to be made for this since technically the guest is already paying the staff's wages. Personally, I've always been amazed that pornography isn't classified as a subset of prostitution since the people appearing in the pornography are being paid to have sex.

1 hour ago, MrSmith said:

Actually, Captain BadAss is only aware of Hannah's version.  Which contained at least one lie.  Which clouds everything else she said.

Hannah confessed that the kiss was in the corridor and that he kissed her.  Which, nu-uh.  Master suite.  After she went skipping up to his room and asked if he went to bed.  Behind a closed door.

Captain BadAss firmly told her it was all kinds of wrong to allow a primary and or guest to kiss an employee.   She thinks it happened in a public place on the boat.  Not in a private room.  Not after the Chief Stew went to check if a guest went to bed, entered his room, closed the door behind her and proceeded to make kissing noises.

I'm thinking Hannah would have suffered more consequences if she hadn't out right lied.

• Love 8
(edited)
2 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Actually, Captain BadAss is only aware of Hannah's version.  Which contained at least one lie.  Which clouds everything else she said.

Hannah confessed that the kiss was in the corridor and that he kissed her.  Which, nu-uh.  Master suite.  After she went skipping up to his room and asked if he went to bed.  Behind a closed door.

Captain BadAss firmly told her it was all kinds of wrong to allow a primary and or guest to kiss an employee.   She thinks it happened in a public place on the boat.  Not in a private room.  Not after the Chief Stew went to check if a guest went to bed, entered his room, closed the door behind her and proceeded to make kissing noises.

I'm thinking Hannah would have suffered more consequences if she hadn't out right lied.

Too bad there won't be a reunion to call all concerned out on their BS; even Lauren who's as FOS as any of them, no matter her so called impartiality! ;-)

Edited by Avon.Blakes7
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Hockeymom said:

How do you guys know there won't be a reunion? I'm bummed!

The "Med" show didn't have one last season! Sorry; that's what I'm going by! Too hard to get these people all back in the States to tape maybe since they're spread all over the world! ;-)

• Love 2

There wasn't one last time and the reason given then is that they got better ratings with the shows themselves and the money would be better spent filming more shows than flying everyone into one location to film for one day. Tres expensive. 

I also think that Andy Cohen doesn't consider this show one of his babies the way that he does the housewives shows. 

You beat me to it @Avon.Blakes7 !!

• Love 2

I always thought it was the stews job to unpack for the guests. That's what we have always seen in the past.  Why on earth would the deck hands be doing that?. And for god's sake, do you really need all your shit unpacked for one night? And speaking of my shit, I sure don't want some guy unpacking it! Men don't know how to hang or fold your clothes. That whole thing was stupid. 

• Love 7
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Hockeymom said:

Thank You!

You're welcome (as opposed to my pet peeve "your welcome")

3 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I always thought it was the stews job to unpack for the guests. That's what we have always seen in the past.  Why on earth would the deck hands be doing that?. And for god's sake, do you really need all your shit unpacked for one night? And speaking of my shit, I sure don't want some guy unpacking it! Men don't know how to hang or fold your clothes. That whole thing was stupid. 

I bet they found some things {along the lines of the nipple covers one of the guys (Bobby?) mentioned}. Oh to be a fly on the wall and not have editing decide what I can or cannot hear! Oh, that's right...they'd probably get sued! 

Edited by Mindthinkr
Punctuation
2 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I bet they found some things (along the lines of the nipple covers one of the guys (Bobby?) mentioned.

Isn't a nipple cover just something you wear when you're braless to be more "discreet"? Though these folks don't seem like they'd care about that. And if that's what it was, wouldn't it just look like a little piece of cloth? I'm so confused.

7 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Yes, she did kiss him on the lips. She grabbed his face between her hands and kissed him hard on the lips. It grossed me out. 

With the lips tightly clenched.  Like kissing your Uncle Albert.  It seemed part of the stupid "let's make Malia jealous ,cuz we're drunk" plan.

58 minutes ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

The "Med" show didn't have one last season! Sorry; that's what I'm going by! Too hard to get these people all back in the States to tape maybe since they're spread all over the world! ;-)

Agreed it may be hard to get them all together but they will show up if they are contractually required to be there should TPTB decide the season and viewership warrant one unless they get a waiver due to another job, or they need that last episode paycheck.

This season has much more push, tussle and  pull amongst the crew than last season. We might get a reunion.

Hannah's quite a bit taller and bigger than I am, but even so, as a woman I would never physically place myself between two fighting guys (especially if one was drunk).  Anything could happen.

• Love 2
(edited)

As much as I dislike Adam, he's free as a bird in terms of relationship commitments, so he's ok to do things that will make Malia jealous. He doesn't get a pass from me for the crude things he said about Hannah to Malia, though. A dude with swagger would have given Malia a polite half smile and nod as he attentively saw his conquest home. Wes, on the other hand, has expressed interest to Malia and had it reciprocated, so if he really was doing what the editing implied, it's as much a dick move as anything Malia did.

Why do we think there's no reunion, given:

6 hours ago, ExplainItAgain said:

Lauren tweeted that there IS going to be a reunion this year. Should be interesting!

Edited by Passing Strange
Spelling
  • Love 5

When Hannah was talking to Captain Sandy and trying to set the Charter Guest meeting time and place, I thought Sandy seemed mildly annoyed.  Maybe she was because she then went and held the meeting in the crew area, which is different than usual.

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, PumpkinPK said:

Hannah's quite a bit taller and bigger than I am, but even so, as a woman I would never physically place myself between two fighting guys (especially if one was drunk).  Anything could happen.

I did this once in a bar between a relative and some drunk stranger and I got knocked the eff out.  I was on the floor seeing stars.  Swirling stars just like in the cartoons!

• Love 5
(edited)
8 hours ago, PaperTree said:

Big time!  Bugs believes she is just the best stew ever and no one can match her greatness.

I would never hire her for anything.

Why was Bugs snooping on this weeks charters guests at 2am? She's not as great as she thinks she is.  Oh,  and use a professional name at work.  Not your childhood nickname.  

Can't stand her.  

Edited by ihartcoffee
Spelling
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, ihartcoffee said:

Oh,  and use a professional name at work.  Not your childhood nickname.  

good point. We call my 21yo son "Buddy" about half the time at home. I would be mortified if he used it outside the family!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

I think they had to help because the guests were high maintenance from the moment they got on the boat.  They were asking for complex drink orders and nuts and stuff.  They had the stews tied up. 

4 minutes ago, dleighg said:

good point. We call my 21yo son "Buddy" about half the time at home. I would be mortified if he used it outside the family!

Buddy is better than Bugs at least!  ?

• Love 3
4 hours ago, PumpkinPK said:

His newfound professionalism went out the window when he served the guests in his cruddy cap and grody apron.  He looks greasy and like he smells so bad, especially his hair and scalp.  If I was a guest, once I saw him, I wouldn't want to eat any food prepared by him.

This,  but he did turn the hat forward, so that's something I suppose.

• Love 1
(edited)

Adam is the most insecure, cringe-worthy douche ever, I mean EVER.  That scene at the bar when he was gesturing about, telling Malia that he and Hannah were gonna go back to the boat so "he and Hannah could get it in" or get it on or whatever the hell he was trying to convey... OY.  I felt true second-hand embarrassment for him.  I wish I had one of those foam bricks that one can throw at the TV!  I need one of those.

Needy much?  What did he have to go over to Malia, get right up in her face and announce all that shite?  What Adam should have done is sat quietly in the corner with Hannah, had a soulful kiss, and the two of them quietly get up, hold hands and walk out of the bar together saying nothing to anyone.  Then EVERYONE'S jaws would have been dropping to the floor simultaneously.   All the jaws.  Taken ALL of Malia's thunder away.  Malia would have crapped her pants because she still loves the feeling of Adam wanting her and she's trying to string that shite along for as long as she can.

Dip shit Adam.  He played it wrong and blew it.  The crew would have been talking about Adam and Hannah for days on end  if he would not have felt the uber-insecure need to broadcast  all the deets to the crew.

The one thing I will say that made me howl was (in the very beginning of the episode) when Adam was running around the town streets/square acting liken a drunken fool.  He was gesturing, high-fiving.  It was cold out and everyone had jackets on.  I was thinking why the hell is Adam running around with one damned mitten on, high-fiving people?  Christ.  Then I thought - that's a really big mitten is that an ...  OVEN MITT?  Hah!  And it was!  He's a chef using an oven mitt to high-five people.  I though that was a little brilliant.

I was thinking - where did Adam get that oven mitt from?  The yacht?  But why? Did he bring that mitt on purpose or ....?  I laughed at that when I got up for work this a.m. to make coffee.  I saw my kitchen oven mitt hanging and it made me giggle.and knew I need to get a hobby or something.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 5

Not at all.  But Hannah would have owed her had she given Hannah the iPad and reminded her to be more careful and shut up.

Instead, she wanted to be the Queen Bee and gossip with the rest of the crew about how slutty her boss was.  She didn't have the guts to go straight to the Captain and demand the promotion she so craves.

I've covered for good bosses and bad.  It's always worked for me.  The exception:  One almost blew up the lab.  I ratted him out.

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, ihartcoffee said:

Buddy is better than Bugs at least!  ?

I know someone who goes by Bugs. He was a notable college football player at the University of Pittsburgh in the 50s. He's married to my kindergarten teacher.