Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E12: Swing Shift

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I found the "swingers" very interesting.  Not that I'm into that but as Adam and some of you here agreed, my mind went to the crazy characters in a clue game.  What a bunch of characters!  I tried searching for Dr "Q" and didn't come up with an appropriate match.  Did anyone else find anything on him or the others?  You have to wonder why a wealthy physician would go on a television show implying that he, his wife and friends are having group sex.

Welll ... technically it's not group sex. It's just wife-swapping. Even so, you make a very salient point.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Emmeline said:

You have to wonder why a wealthy physician would go on a television show implying that he, his wife and friends are having group sex.

I'm guessing his speciality is not open heart surgery. My guess, and it's just a guess, would be that he does something cosmetic. The only reason that makes sense is that he is trying to demonstrate how "cool", hip and relevant they still are. Generally, people who are cool, hip and revelant don't need to tell you. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Hockeymom said:

I'm guessing his speciality is not open heart surgery. My guess, and it's just a guess, would be that he does something cosmetic. The only reason that makes sense is that he is trying to demonstrate how "cool", hip and relevant they still are. Generally, people who are cool, hip and revelant don't need to tell you. 

Emergency medicine

• Love 1