Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2: More Rattled!

I wonder if the whole baptism thing was just a story line. This show goes far in stretching & even making up issues for stories.

The one I hope is a story is Autumn; damn that is just a sad situation. Douche bag Matt doesn't have any concern for her whatsoever - it's all about him, the same way it's all about him hanging out with his 'friends' all the time (& I know damn well he's been with other women). So she has to stick around an area where there is nothing for her or the baby just so he can come by & visit now & then. And by the way Autumn, being a great dad includes more than just stopping by in between his 'socializing' so you can get a 'little break now & then'. Bull shit - he can go to LV to visit them from now on - no pity here for him whatsoever.

• Love 7

I'm not a regular viewer, so, I don't have many opinions about who is really putting their child first or the relationship statuses.  I have read some of the posts above that stress concern for some of the parents' actions. It often seems that some parents are big on talk about how their child is the world to them and means everything and so forth, but, they don't demonstrate those sentiments by actually doing things that help the child develop mentally, physically, academically, socially, or financially. 

• Love 2
On 8/15/2018 at 5:08 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

Ryan works in his father in law's megachurch and even he can't get more than a few days off when the babies come home? That's poor. 

Right?! Wonder what the dynamic is behind that. Did Ryan feel like he couldn’t ask off? Did he not want to? Did daddy mega pastor not give him off? Idk, as DMP, I think I’d make sure Ryan had time off. It looks super shitty he didn’t/couldn’t take more than a few days off. 

On 8/16/2018 at 8:49 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

SHE works for the church too! AND its her father's church! But if she has helpers they are gowned, gloved, and probably entering through a sterile airlock. I have never seen a more ridiculous germaphobe. My son was in NICU for almost 6 weeks and when he was sent home the staff told me to treat him like a regular baby. Have people wash their hands, and obviously don't let anyone handle him who had a cold or anything. I'd be begging people to come over and they'd say "oh I can't yet, I coughed this morning". I'm still boggling over her not letting her friend into the house "because its flu season"!!

Just watching the 8th episode, where triplet mom was saying how they’re still isolated boohoo, but then says in all seriousness: “For preemies...some people say 2 years!” Hahahahahahahahaha! 2 years is hilarious. I had a igur preemie (but no nicu) during flu season. Once she hit full term, we took her out normally, just used common sense. 

Also, it seems more like she wanted to show off her babies like cute little objects to her church. Not as little humans. eta: or maybe she just wants a bunch of her church people to love her children. 

Edited by dreadfulLeigh
Maybe I’m just an antisocial asshole who doesn’t like people touching my children
12 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

ust watching the 8th episode, where triplet mom was saying how they’re still isolated boohoo, but then says in all seriousness: “For preemies...some people say 2 years!” Hahahahahahahahaha! 2 years is hilarious.

Right? There has not been the merest whisper of a suggestion that any of the babies has any kind of ongoing medical issue. No one has a feeding tube, or oxygen. There is no mention of any medications or therapies they need to do. No mention of compromised immune systems, heart problems, impending need for any surgery. Triplet mom is full of shit. She just wants hairpats and hugs for being so brave and self sacrificing. Once those kids are walking forget it. Every time one topples over she's going to have a heart attack.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? There has not been the merest whisper of a suggestion that any of the babies has any kind of ongoing medical issue. No one has a feeding tube, or oxygen. There is no mention of any medications or therapies they need to do. No mention of compromised immune systems, heart problems, impending need for any surgery. Triplet mom is full of shit. She just wants hairpats and hugs for being so brave and self sacrificing. Once those kids are walking forget it. Every time one topples over she's going to have a heart attack.

They look hella hearty for their gestation/age. Much more so than my little one at that age. I don’t recall any ongoing medical issues either. Nothing to make saying 2 year olds should still be isolated anything less than crazy. 

23 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

They look hella hearty for their gestation/age. Much more so than my little one at that age.

Right? My son was 6 pounds when we took him home--he was six weeks old! (One week adjusted! Snerk.) Her bunch looks pretty strapping.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 1

So last night was the last episode of this season. I’m glad everyone had a happy ending. Well, except for Autumn. She’s the only one I’d like so see brought back next season just to see if she’s still living in that hell hole of a boat. 

• Love 1

Autumn says she is concentrating on herself & her needs but that's going to be nearly impossible alone with a baby & no support. I think she's only staying on the boat near Matt in hopes of him still changing his mind; I doubt she's really let go yet.  He barely comes around, she says. That guy is all talk no walk.  Eventually he'll lose interest & hopefully she'll move.

Way to go with the boob shots in the church nursery there triplet mom. Her little girl voice is incredibly annoying. She better hope hubs doesn't run off with the cute nanny someday.

Edited by gonecrackers
excess word
  • Love 2

I did not expect things to shake down like this, but I am rooting for Mariah and Raymond. I am happy to see them out of Mariah's mother's house and on their own and kind of making it work. They are the best couple of this entire barftastic bunch. What the hell? That is how gross all of the other couples are. Yuck.

I still worry about Autumn and her baby and her dog on that sailboat. That can't work for much longer can it? My feelings have turned against Matt but not against his rose embroidered acid-wash jean jacket. I need that now.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, GoldaVining said:

I still worry about Autumn and her baby and her dog on that sailboat. That can't work for much longer can it? My feelings have turned against Matt but not against his rose embroidered acid-wash jean jacket. I need that now.

lol - that was a lot of look! I'm glad she's realizing the one benefit of divorce is that she calls the shots in her own life now (minus whatever visitation agreement is in place). He can't have it both ways.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, GoldaVining said:

I did not expect things to shake down like this, but I am rooting for Mariah and Raymond. I am happy to see them out of Mariah's mother's house and on their own and kind of making it work. They are the best couple of this entire barftastic bunch. What the hell? That is how gross all of the other couples are. Yuck.

I agree--Mariah and Raymond have turned out to be my favorites. Go figure. Out from under mama's thumb is the best place for them. I like Raymond. He seems like a sweet guy. He's jumped around a bit with the jobs but I can't hate him for it. He reminds me of some of the young guys I know. Just took some time for them to find their niche. He'll be OK.

Autumn will be fine with her baby on the boat, until she's mobile! Once that kid is crawling that thing is a death trap. Sell the boat and move on. When the baby's gone off to college Autumn can try her carefree, gypsy life again.

• Love 1

My guess is Matt has and has had a side piece. Hence being so straightforward about the romance being over, and completely fine leaving the boat (and his new baby), then seldom visits. He’s been over the marriage and seems like he is on his way being over his child. I feel second hand embarrassment for Autumn...the guy’s been over you for a while, move on! 

• Love 5

Mariah washed her face and took her hair back to natural! She looked amazing in that quick shot, I wish they had lingered and that was the final couch interview rather than the little clip of them with the dog. 

Aly & Jon's bio daughter looks EXACTLY like them. They sure made one beautiful kid. All the girls are cute but she got the best of both of them. She really stands out.

The triplets all look EXACTLY like their mother. And that's all I'm gonna say about that.

• Love 2