Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2: More Rattled!

The quad parents annoy me. They're basically whining the whole time, on cue, as per script... we need, we need, we need... but we can't afford, says poor hubby... but we neeeeeeeeed, & neeeeeed now says poor wifey.  They've bugged me since season 1 & I was bummed they're back. First season always acting like they never have any help- so hard, so tired, yet wife has more than enough time to have perfect hair & overdone horrid black eye makeup... seems quite disingenuous to me.

• Love 6

Exactly. She's so tired and its so haaard-but she can put on her false eyelashes every day? No one is going to tell me they don't have a fleet of well organized volunteers on round the clock shifts to help them with those kids. Mormons are nothing if not prepared.

• Love 4

I did not watch season one . So far I love Aly and Josh and their story. They are so brave with going thru cancer, adoption, their miracle baby and then another adoption. 

Mars and Doug should split up, all they do is fight.

I'm looking forward to see if Jerrel is Baby Boston's daddy.  I don't understand why they didn't get a paternity test right away instead of him sneaking around to get one without the Mom's knowledge. 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I did not watch season one . So far I love Aly and Josh and their story. They are so brave with going thru cancer, adoption, their miracle baby and then another adoption. 

Mars and Doug should split up, all they do is fight.

I'm looking forward to see if Jerrel is Baby Boston's daddy.  I don't understand why they didn't get a paternity test right away instead of him sneaking around to get one without the Mom's knowledge. 

Jerrel didn't get a paternity test because the mom wouldn't consent and is standing by her statement that he's the only person she slept with during that period.

I'd recommend watching season 1, better to watch the trainwreck (Mars and Doug) from the start. Plus it was more well rounded, there was a couple balancing a childcare start up company with a newborn that thought they could do it all and quickly realized they'd actually have to put their own kid in a daycare if I remember a hipster couple with overbearing parents on both sides 

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

He should tell Krystal she wouldn't get one dime of child support unless she consented to a paternity test. 

She got defensive when he got a lawyer to help with child support and custody agreements. No way is she consenting to a paternity test. 

I wish they'd go ahead and let us know if he is the baby daddy. Just get it over with already. 

He's a big dude-is he a professional athlete? I just can't help but wonder if he's got a lot of money she thinks she can get. 

• Love 4
(edited)

If she's so damn sure he's the father why is a paternity test such an issue?  Maybe it's just contrived drama for this season.

I feel so sad for Mars & Doug's baby girl with the way they act. They need to either get it together as a couple or split & co-parent peacefully somehow.

Yes Lilacly, you're right on the Season 1 info. I think the daycare couple mom decided to leave her job to be a stay-at-home mom & they were either preg or trying for #2 when the season ended. Her husband was accepting a position at an established company. Given they were committed to their business & she was so very career focused it was a strange, quick turn for both, & maybe production driven.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

If she's so damn sure he's the father why is a paternity test such an issue?  Maybe it's just contrived drama for this season.

I feel so sad for Mars & Doug's baby girl with the way they act. They need to either get it together as a couple or split & co-parent peacefully somehow.

Yes Lilacly, you're right on the Season 1 info. I think the daycare couple mom decided to leave her job to be a stay-at-home mom & they were either preg or trying for #2 when the season ended. Her husband was accepting a position at an established company. Given they were committed to their business & she was so very career focused it was a strange, quick turn for both, & maybe production driven.

I'd say it the principle of the matter. If you only slept with one guy in a committed relationship and then realized you were pregnant with his kid and he turned around and called you all the names in the book and flat out said you must've been sleeping around. I'd be outraged too especially if he's trying to pull that stuff on national television and talked about the days he "smashed you".

Edited by Lilacly
  • Love 1

I go back and forth on Mars and Doug. Sometimes I think they are putting it on for the cameras (that fight over the phone was insane) and sometimes I think they are truly a pair of flat footed fools who don't know how to talk to each other so they just yell, avoid, repeat. Mars is really over the top. I understand that she needs Doug to help, but she needs to find a way to communicate with him in an effective way. The permanent scowl and petulant tone are not helping. Doug is too flippant, he demeans her and trivializes her needs and pretends he's joking. I don't think Doug is a bad guy (I think this may be a minority opinion!) but he needs to shit or get off the pot. And if Mars wants to get married she has to let Doug know she, you know, loves him. Couples therapy, guys. And plenty of it.

I am prepared to bet a shiny quarter that Krystal is hiding something. Why so adamant about the test? She's been very pushy about nailing down a financial arrangement, which is suspect, to me. She's not a nice person. She claims she and Jerrell are friends but she's always borderline rude to him. Never a smile or a kind word. Just "I want diapers. Lots of diapers. Do you have any idea how much they cost? I want $$, every week". It makes her looks grasping and unpleasant. Who treats a friend this way?

So, Brooke the pro wrestler's water broke at 4 a.m., but she took the time to put on full makeup, including false eyelashes? Okey dokey.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I go back and forth on Mars and Doug. Sometimes I think they are putting it on for the cameras (that fight over the phone was insane) and sometimes I think they are truly a pair of flat footed fools who don't know how to talk to each other so they just yell, avoid, repeat. Mars is really over the top. I understand that she needs Doug to help, but she needs to find a way to communicate with him in an effective way. The permanent scowl and petulant tone are not helping. Doug is too flippant, he demeans her and trivializes her needs and pretends he's joking. I don't think Doug is a bad guy (I think this may be a minority opinion!) but he needs to shit or get off the pot. And if Mars wants to get married she has to let Doug know she, you know, loves him. Couples therapy, guys. And plenty of it.

I am prepared to bet a shiny quarter that Krystal is hiding something. Why so adamant about the test? She's been very pushy about nailing down a financial arrangement, which is suspect, to me. She's not a nice person. She claims she and Jerrell are friends but she's always borderline rude to him. Never a smile or a kind word. Just "I want diapers. Lots of diapers. Do you have any idea how much they cost? I want $$, every week". It makes her looks grasping and unpleasant. Who treats a friend this way?

So, Brooke the pro wrestler's water broke at 4 a.m., but she took the time to put on full makeup, including false eyelashes? Okey dokey.

I think after dealing with Doug and our kid 24hrs a day I'd be throwing all the lamps, packing up my stuff and hoping I never have to deal with him face to face again. He doesn't actually seem to do anything for his kid or Mars, he's selfish and lazy and puts the blame constantly on her for everything under the sun and loves playing the victim card. He acts like the baby daddies on 16 and Pregnant who try to pass of all the responsibilities onto everyone else. Couples therapy only works if you believe you've actually done wrong,  Doug always believes he's making the right decision. And it would be the worst decision to get married. They are the epitome of a burning trashfire with a ticking time bomb. She wants to get married as if being legally together will solve any of their problems and he doesn't because he likes that he can leave anytime he wants without owing anything but child support.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Lilacly said:

I'd say it the principle of the matter. If you only slept with one guy in a committed relationship and then realized you were pregnant with his kid and he turned around and called you all the names in the book and flat out said you must've been sleeping around. I'd be outraged too especially if he's trying to pull that stuff on national television and talked about the days he "smashed you".

I understand. But if she knows for sure he's the dad then why not do the test, prove it, & get everything going officially. It would be a big in-your-face & screw him for whatever he called her. So she should go ahead, then, prove he's wrong & that he's a royal ass for treating her that way.

9 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

I understand. But if she knows for sure he's the dad then why not do the test, prove it, & get everything going officially. It would be a big in-your-face & screw him for whatever he called her. So she should go ahead, then, prove he's wrong & that he's a royal ass for treating her that way.

I agree. If you have nothing to hide then why not just prove it? On the flip side, as a long time labor and delivery nurse, I've seen many instances where you know the guy you're putting the 'father' ID bracelet on, is not. I don't blame him for wanting proof, as they weren't in a committed relationship and constantly together. Why support a child who is not yours with a woman you're not with?

• Love 1

Funny I was thinking the same thing about the white pants Gyproselee.

Mars has a meltdown, so Doug gets a vacay to get away from scary Mars... yes, there's a reason he's divorced. She's crazy for wanting him to 'put a ring on it'. I can only hope they are 'acting' this crap.

On 7/26/2017 at 11:34 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

She labored & pushed out a baby & never smudged her make up; she was truly camera ready. Does a makeup artist live with her & follow her around?

On 7/26/2017 at 0:14 AM, AUgirl said:

He's a big dude-is he a professional athlete? I just can't help but wonder if he's got a lot of money she thinks she can get. 

He did say he was an athlete, but I can't recall if he was pro.

Jerrel with his stupid friends - he was 'smashing her' is what he said when speaking of conception timing?  What a jerk.

• Love 2

Aly and Josh have so much archival footage documenting their entire relationship and their lives. I had no idea people did that. Do they blog or something? It's like they've been doing their own reality show all along. 

So Jerrell is the baby daddy and Krystal says he's not financially supporting the baby. Time to get a lawyer and go to court. 

My heart broke for Aly and Josh. I've known couples who were also this close to adopting and the birth mother changed her mind. I hope the new baby and daughter help heal their hearts. 

Does Brooke always do her make up before she goes on camera? I'm glad she got the baby vaccinated. 

• Love 3

My heart broke for Aly and Josh but I wonder if they don't end up adopting because they showed pictures of them with the baby, I would think if they didn't they wouldn't be able to do that...

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

So Jerrell is the baby daddy and Krystal says he's not financially supporting the baby. Time to get a lawyer and go to court. 

My heart broke for Aly and Josh. I've known couples who were also this close to adopting and the birth mother changed her mind. I hope the new baby and daughter help heal their hearts. 

Does Brooke always do her make up before she goes on camera? I'm glad she got the baby vaccinated. 

Jerrell and Krystal are all kinds of fucked up. He's a big dumb palooka, and she is so sour and unpleasant. She seems to derive no joy from her lovely baby. She's always mean to Jerrell, who is supposedly a friend of long standing. And really, him sneaking in with the DNA test was all kinds of stupid. Even though I understand his wish to do it--Krystal seemed simultaneously evasive and money-grubbing, which raised a red flag to me. But hey, looky here! Krystal is an actress! Who'd a thunk it?

Brooke. If only she'd put down the contour and false eyelashes for a few minutes and done some homework about, you know, what you do when you have a newborn. And how you might feel right after childbirth. Is she really this stupid? Maybe she's been slammed in the head too many times in her wrestling career. When she started with the anti-vax stuff I lost it. Girl please.

I like Aly and Josh. They seem wholesome and sweet.

I dislike the quad parents. They are so transparently looking for a TV show. Hey, lets see the wacky hijinks that ensue when DAD has the quads for the weekend! Gag.

• Love 3
On 8/2/2017 at 9:24 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

Jerrell and Krystal are all kinds of fucked up. He's a big dumb palooka, and she is so sour and unpleasant. She seems to derive no joy from her lovely baby. She's always mean to Jerrell, who is supposedly a friend of long standing. And really, him sneaking in with the DNA test was all kinds of stupid. Even though I understand his wish to do it--Krystal seemed simultaneously evasive and money-grubbing, which raised a red flag to me. But hey, looky here! Krystal is an actress! Who'd a thunk it?

Brooke. If only she'd put down the contour and false eyelashes for a few minutes and done some homework about, you know, what you do when you have a newborn. And how you might feel right after childbirth. Is she really this stupid? Maybe she's been slammed in the head too many times in her wrestling career. When she started with the anti-vax stuff I lost it. Girl please.

I like Aly and Josh. They seem wholesome and sweet.

I dislike the quad parents. They are so transparently looking for a TV show. Hey, lets see the wacky hijinks that ensue when DAD has the quads for the weekend! Gag.

I felt this same way about Krystal until I started following her on Instagram. She is very loving to  Boston and seems like her life revolves around that child. I'm getting the feeling that the show isn't showing everything either because some things don't add up.

I also noticed she is very vocal on Twitter during live tweets and has answered people who tweet her with questions regarding the pat test. One of the biggest revelations I read was that Jarrel personally told her several times he didn't need a DNA test but apparently was saying it to the producers I don't know maybe for more drama or something? 

Also anyone else notice how much the baby grew in one episode? I feel like they are mixing up the time line and if he isn't supporting the child now that he definitely knows than he is a douche. 

I love Aly and Josh their story is so inspiring but I have a hard time understanding why they aren't counting their blessings with Vera. They seem more into their adopted child but again maybe just cuz of the way it's edited. 

Alsoo! Mars and Doug should not be pregnant again. I'm hoping the test is negative. 

• Love 1
On 2017-07-28 at 9:18 PM, jennyf said:

Aly and Josh have so much archival footage documenting their entire relationship and their lives. I had no idea people did that. Do they blog or something? It's like they've been doing their own reality show all along. 

That's basically what vlogging is. You become your own reality tv personality and set up all the cameras and lighting. You film part or all of your day and constantly give people updates on your life experiences. I bet they do vlogging plus blogging and they will very soon if they haven't already become a "vlogging family", that film every last moment of their kids lives. It's part of the reason these two irritate me a  bit because they've been glossing over it this entire time. There's no reason they would have so many breast milk donations from multiple women if they didn't have social media following. I also think the quad family has a nanny that's not being filmed.

Edited by Lilacly
  • Love 1

Ay, Booke, shut UP with your whining about having a newborn.  Jesus Christ.  Put him down for a nap, and vacuum.  Put him in a stroller and go for a walk.  It's good for you and the baby.  Develop a routine.  Sure, going to work is easier than staying home with a baby.  "I have no help..."  god that is infuriating.  And dad can step up, but if he's earning the living, you shut up and take care of the home.  It's not forever.

• Love 4

Brooke and Weston are never going to make it if they stay caught up in the "who has it worse" pissing match. She's a bit nutty, but my heart goes out to her. It's rough being all alone with no adult interaction and dealing with the post-partum hormonal stew in your body. And I truly hope that his dropping that bombshell on her was contrived for the cameras. If not, he's going to dethrone Doug as the champion douche. 

I can't stomach much more of Mars and Doug. Or the quad family. 

I like Aly and Josh (add me to the list of people questioning the white pants!). Wow, what a support system they have! I'm amazed that their parents could all just take leave from their jobs and move to KY with them temporarily. 

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Lesia said:

Ay, Booke, shut UP with your whining about having a newborn.  Jesus Christ.  Put him down for a nap, and vacuum.  Put him in a stroller and go for a walk.  It's good for you and the baby.  Develop a routine.  Sure, going to work is easier than staying home with a baby.  "I have no help..."  god that is infuriating.  And dad can step up, but if he's earning the living, you shut up and take care of the home.  It's not forever.

Oh my god. Brooke. If you can do full makeup including false eyelashes, you can shower. Put him in his bouncy chair and take him into the bathroom and shower away. If he fusses a little, that's fine! He won't die. And if you need help, get some! You can get a mother's helper or a nanny easy as pie. Bundle him into his stroller and go for a walk. None of  this is hard.

I am so over all these women who whimper and groan about this. He will not be an infant forever. The choices you make are on you. Not your husband, not the baby.  I took six months off when my son was born. It took a little getting used to at first but we soon had a routine and I was able to clean, cook and take care of my baby just fine. These drama mamas make me tired. Brooke's baby does not look like a challenging baby at all--he seems downright placid.

Speaking of false eyelashes, I just fast forward through Ashley and Tyson now. "Look how adorably harried we are!" Sheesh.

Doug and Mars need to break up. And geez, that Mars is a sourpuss. Does she ever smile? Everything is such a burden to her! She's overworked! She has a kid! OMG!

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 6

Mars and Doug don't use birth control? Really? How old are they? Are they that stupid? This isn't teen mom. I hope she's not pregnant because these two are idiots and they don't get along.

the quad parents letting the kids trash the house they were touring. I hate when people don't watch their kids. 

I knew Aly and Josh not getting to adopt Lydia was a fake out. I'm happy for them. Nice family.

agree about Brooke. Geez, she was a wrestler, didn't she get knocked around, bruises and stuff? Now she yelps at every little pinch and pain she gets. And what a whiner! Don't worry about the house, laundry, making yourself up, that baby is only going to be little a short time, enjoy him. I had my first at 19, husband was gone in the Navy, no family or friend around. It was hard but I survived and my son did too. 

• Love 8

She can still meet a friend for coffee--its easier now with an infant than it will be once he's crawling. There is no reason why she can't go shopping, meet friends, get out of the house. And all the drama about folding laundry made me actually audibly groan. She's not washing diapers. So its the clothes for one tiny baby in addition to what she was already doing. At a stretch that's one more load, counting burp rags, crib sheets and extra towels. Maybe. There is no reason on earth for a healthy woman who does not have a sick or screamy or sleepless baby can't adjust to the changes in her life with a minimum of huffing, puffing, whining, crying, pouting, picking fights and endless drama. You do have to rearrange your expectations and re-organize your schedule, but its not rocket science.

And the "OMG, Weston is quitting his job!" subplot is so obviously staged I'm not taking it seriously at all.

1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

the quad parents letting the kids trash the house they were touring. I hate when people don't watch their kids. 

That was so obviously planned as part of the "oh we are so adorably harried, look at the cute hijinks! did you know we have FOUR babies! wacky!" story they are telling I thought my eyes were going to roll right out of my head.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Lesia said:

this really pissed me off too, I had triplets and no help.  My ex husband worked long hours/overtime on weekends to support us.  My house was messy, I didn't sleep much, but my job was house and kids and I did it alone.  Also had another baby after that, and I didn't complain like her.

And the quads, I absolutely hate their storyline, I ff through each part.  The mom should stop with the makeup and spend more time cleaning her house.

• Love 12
26 minutes ago, MV713 said:
4 hours ago, Lesia said:

this really pissed me off too, I had triplets and no help.  My ex husband worked long hours/overtime on weekends to support us.  My house was messy, I didn't sleep much, but my job was house and kids and I did it alone.  Also had another baby after that, and I didn't complain like her.

And the quads, I absolutely hate their storyline, I ff through each part.  The mom should stop with the makeup and spend more time cleaning her house.

Okay where do I begin?  Brooke...Shut. The. Hell. Up.  I laughed at her (nice person, aren't I?) when she kept trying to carry/transport bottles/nipples what not and they all kept dropping!  It is called a basket!  Find one!!  Use it!!!  Oy, she bitches and complains all the damn time and in the middle is a beautiful little baby who seems quite mellow.  Brooke, that baby sleeps A LOT and someday he will be crawling.  Prepare now.  

The quote upthread about the two of them in a "pissing match" was spot on!!  I laughed!!  I had two close together, used cloth diapers (yes I did!) and my then hubby worked daytime and I worked 6-10pm.  No I never complained, I really didn't.  Neither did ex.  It was what we did, we signed up and it was a ball.  Long days, for sure but man we never got into a "Oh you think YOU had a long day?" kinda thing.  

Folding laundry is not that hard.  It really isn't.  I think Brooke might be a candidate for the "One and Done" motherhood club.  

Quad family - no you don't get your own show on TLC.  You are not that interesting.  A six bedroom house?  Seriously?  How about three bedroom for NOW (two kids per room, they will survive, I promise) and a bonus room or something for a playroom (and teach them to keep their shit in there, take it from me!) and you will be fine.  "The girls have to share everything, even their DNA!"  Yeah, I grew up with an older brother and sister and got hand me downs from both.....they will live without all matchy matchy clothes.  They are clearly angling for a builder to step in and help.  

Edited to add:  Can someone clue me in on how many birth moms are involved in the Aly/Josh situation?  I am reading and it sounds like two different birth moms but I am not sure.  Thank you!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 7

Mars and that Douchebag Doug- why would she ever lay with a man like that.  She chose him?? Do they even LIKE each other??  It sure doesn't look like it. 

Yeah, Ms. Mensa, a second baby would NOT be such a good idea. 

I fell asleep- is she pregnant again?

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Can someone clue me in on how many birth moms are involved in the Aly/Josh situation?  I am reading and it sounds like two different birth moms but I am not sure.  Thank you!

Same birth mother for both. And she pulled the same shit the first time around too. "I'm going to keep my baby! Oh wait, no I'm not. Here you go!" So I couldn't really sign on for the "oh noes, she's not going to give us the baby" storyline. It had to be fake. But Aly and Josh seem quite nice so far. If they aren't angling for a show of their own as transparently as Ashley and Tyson I consider that a win. Sigh. My needs are few and I'm easily amused, I guess.

• Love 5

Not everyone transitions into motherhood with ease. It's hard enough without having others tear you down. Brooke could have the baby blues or PPD. Or just the exhaustion and stress of dealing with a little human who depends on her for his every need while Daddy talks to her like she's garbage and comes home and flops on the couch. Hopefully all the cleaning and laundry stress is contrived for the cameras, but who knows? If it's real, she's someone who needs some help, be it with everyday things or from a licensed professional. Someone needs to tell her it's okay to let some of that slide, and to take care of herself.

I wasn't as bad as she is, but I was very lonely. I didn't have any friends who weren't working, to lunch with or just talk to for most of the day. I didn't find a decent play group until my kid was 2, and even then I didn't make any strong connections. The pickings here were very slim. Brooke's world was wrestling and partying, from what we've seen. If she traveled a lot for her job she may not have many or any local friends. 

She's annoying as hell to watch, but I still have more sympathy for her than judgment. 

• Love 3

can.not.stand.the.quad.couple.period! I fast forward past them every time. Love Aly & Josh, but does anybody think they look alike. I know people say you start favoring after you've been together, not sure that's not an old wives tale, but any way it's just weird to me how much they do. Proud for them and hope she lives a long, healthy life they are adorable.

Edited by Whyyouneedaname
  • Love 2

I FF past the quad couple as well; the fake is just too much for me. They need to stop acting like they don't have any help as I don't think anyone is buying it. They don't even pretend act well & are too obvious about reading off cards. The full garish make up & perfectly bleached hair while acting like she's overwhelmed, so tired, & begging for a totally unnecessary 6 bedroom house is insulting to viewers.

But then I'm totally played on families with multiples shows; it's been done to death now.

• Love 4

I guess the last few posters have said what I too am thinking.  I do like Rattled and enjoy this peek into other people's lives.  The picture of Aly and Josh and their family of three daughters is lovely.  Dreams do come true.

I do have a few questions.  Why isn't Mars and Doug using birth control?  They have so many options now.  With their disfunctional coupling I would surely suggest it for them especially if this is a false alarm.  I wonder if she thinks more children will trap him.  BTW where do those two work?  He seems to have money for travel, clothes and Vegas but not money for much more.

RE Brooke and Wes...are they play acting or is this really them?   I notice he seems to have lost a lot of weight?  Starting up a new business is exhausting so I do think his timing is way off but then again 'timing is everything' so maybe he felt he had to go for it. 

Quad family...sorry but you are lost and not going to get another shot at fame and fortune.  Judging from the reaction of the posters here they just don't win friends like the show OutDaughtered does.  Most folks are in love with that group and even though the Duggers put themselves in jeopardy with their son everybody loved their children...so it goes.

• Love 1
On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 11:48 AM, Jeanne222 said:

BTW where do those two work?  He seems to have money for travel, clothes and Vegas but not money for much more.

RE Brooke and Wes...are they play acting or is this really them?   I notice he seems to have lost a lot of weight?  Starting up a new business is exhausting so I do think his timing is way off but then again 'timing is everything' so maybe he felt he had to go for it. 

So I follow Mars. She is a trader.  I believe Doug owns his own demolition business?  Won't ruin the pregnancy thing for everyone :)

Wes ... what is up with the timing here.  When they do his "talking heads" he is much heavier/darker hair and in the scenes its like a totally different person!

I did read on Alys comments somewhere that this was taped a year ago.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, MV713 said:

So I follow Mars. She is a trader.  I believe Doug owns his own demolition business?  Won't ruin the pregnancy thing for everyone :)

Wes ... what is up with the timing here.  When they do his "talking heads" he is much heavier/darker hair and in the scenes its like a totally different person!

I did read on Alys comments somewhere that this was taped a year ago.

Thanks for the info.   Most traders make pretty good money.  And he owns a business?  In that little apartment they must be 'living below their means' or business is way off for one or both of them.

I hope they just edited Brooke that way, because it seemed as if she wasn't enjoying that baby at all & he was such a burden & chain to her. Maybe they just overemphasized her adjustment to a newborn & being home. If she's still in pain as she said that could be making her cranky, as well as having a useless bf who seems to have no interest in being a parent.

So again I hope that it's been edited this way for both of them, because if not they should be using better birth control.

On that topic, if Doug & Mars still haven't adjusted to having one daughter, why tempt fate by not preventing another? Sophia is adorable & I hope she stays as feisty as she seems because she'll probably need it.

Happy for Ally & Josh & not surprised the baby was theirs. When they showed pictures of her that was kind of a giveaway. I got a vibe though, & really hope they didn't play that angle for some show drama.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

I hope they just edited Brooke that way, because it seemed as if she wasn't enjoying that baby at all & he was such a burden & chain to her. Maybe they just overemphasized her adjustment to a newborn & being home. If she's still in pain as she said that could be making her cranky, as well as having a useless bf who seems to have no interest in being a parent.

So again I hope that it's been edited this way for both of them, because if not they should be using better birth control.

On that topic, if Doug & Mars still haven't adjusted to having one daughter, why tempt fate by not preventing another? Sophia is adorable & I hope she stays as feisty as she seems because she'll probably need it.

Happy for Ally & Josh & not surprised the baby was theirs. When they showed pictures of her that was kind of a giveaway. I got a vibe though, & really hope they didn't play that angle for some show drama.

Speaking of Brooke how come there is no family support for her.  Didn't I hear her saying she was doing this all alone?  I remember when Mars left Doug last season she went to her mothers home.  She came from very humble beginnings and I'm really surprised she is not on birth control.  She has to be smart to hold a job like trading.

I don't see any family in the quads life either.

Ally and Josh are surrounded.  It sounds like there's some money there.  Anybody know about them or the family or is the TLC/Bravo..whatever picking up the bills?  It's expensive to stop working and relocate to another city, rent a house and wait for a baby that might or might not become theirs.  Kind of strange all around.

I agree Jeanne222, the Ally/Josh situation struck me as odd as well. And it wasn't just her family or his, but both sides left jobs & lives to follow them for a while. My suspicion has been they went through TLC to do their story so the show paid at least some expenses there. I also suspect the birth mother 'change in heart' was staged for drama. Their conversations were just too, I don't know, placid & scripted sounding. Not taking away from their joy as it is a great story & I hope she has a long, healthy life with those kiddos.

Watching Brooke I kept wondering where the nanny, housekeeper, & makeup artist were hiding.

The quads have help; they're a farce all around. I can't help but recall them being just so exhausted after those babies came yet she was/is almost always in full (horrid looking) makeup & he's got the hair spikey thing going on just right, all the time. I have to keep repeating that even just for myself because I SMH wondering who they think they're fooling, honestly.

I don't think they'll get their own show (hopefully) & I'm not an Outdaughtered fan either. I don't watch it so no comments either way (& it's not that board), but generally speaking I'm just over the people who use fertility methods to have bunches of children then land the reality show to pay for them. I don't think it's cute or endearing anymore; it's overplayed all around (my opinion).

• Love 5

If you will go to the quad parents' You Tube channel, you can watch their almost daily videos that they have posted since she was pregnant.   In the beginning, they had family help constantly.   They even had family who came to spend the night and care for the babies all night so mom and dad could sleep.   They have never had to do it alone.   That is just drama for the show.   They have constantly talked about things they need but just "can't afford" and even made sure to mention the girls' clothing and diaper sizes.   And their followers will promptly send packages with whatever they 'asked for' this week.   The quad dad has made several videos in which he says that they do not want their own show.  Why even mention that if it isn't on their minds constantly?    They are not interesting enough to have a successful show.  And they constantly patrol the comment sections on their You Tube and their Facebook pages and will delete anything that is even remotely critical.

• Love 2