Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E09: The Good Soldiers

Love how Jules saved the day here. I'm also happy that they didn't kill the kid off, nor made his buddies the bad guys. That trope is so overdone it's refreshing to have this show time and time again keeping away from them. And the ex was actually helpful!

Please, please, don't make Shade and Angie a romantic thing. I like their friend vibe and it would be so nice to leave it that way.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, marina to said:

Please, please, don't make Shade and Angie a romantic thing. I like their friend vibe and it would be so nice to leave it that way.

I totally agree.  It was nice to see that Shade ended up inviting his lawyer friend to his place on a Jules day; also like Angie's doctor.

According to Wikipedia there are nine more episodes this season but don't know when they'll be aired.

What I saw on Wikipedia said that the second half of this season would air in summer 2018!  Which seems a little ridiculous.  I don't know why the show would air the second half of the season over a year later.  Makes no sense to me.

4 hours ago, Canada said:

What I saw on Wikipedia said that the second half of this season would air in summer 2018!  Which seems a little ridiculous.  I don't know why the show would air the second half of the season over a year later.  Makes no sense to me.

Well, it's being picked up by a cable channel in the States, so maybe they want to sync them up.