Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: Pizza Boy

Drogo

is this the same actor who is on "i'm dying up here" and is that the same actor who was on the office in the last season, i believe, he was a dwight look alike?  my dvr info of cast did not include many names so i don't know his name. 

i hated this episode and fast forwarded it. i just know the guy was looking for money while the pizza delivery person was watching the woman. what was the gist of the whole epidose? i hope this show gets better, so far i don't like it.

is this the same actor who is on "i'm dying up here" and is that the same actor who was on the office in the last season, i believe, he was a dwight look alike?

Off the top of my head, he was in "Hot Tub Time Machine". I think he was on "The Office" (U.S.), though I could be making that up. He's a character actor that works very steadily.

Yup: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clark_Duke

I didn't like this one too much either. Maybe it would have better if couple was played by better actors then VdB and whomever the actress was playing his wife. Will still see this series through, though.

On 8/5/2017 at 7:00 PM, Caseysgirl said:

That pizza boy looks so familiar. Where haveI seen him before?

Imdb.com is your new best friend. 

Definitely not as strong as the first episode but it had some redeeming moments. Was cracking up at The Beak's line about "fucking, sucking and ... something-something trucking"

• Love 2
On 8/6/2017 at 7:30 PM, Duke2801 said:

Imdb.com is your new best friend. 

Definitely not as strong as the first episode but it had some redeeming moments. Was cracking up at The Beak's line about "fucking, sucking and ... something-something trucking"

Long distance trucking.

• Love 1
On 8/5/2017 at 11:06 PM, LittleIggy said:

Not from "The Office."

He had a bit part in the last season of The Office, where a running gag was that he looked like Dwight while his contemporary looked like Jim, aka New Dwight and New Jim.

On 8/5/2017 at 12:09 AM, bilgistic said:

This was hard to watch because I can't freaking stand James van der Beek

I feel like he's Eric Roberts in the sense that he's playing a lot of slimy characters, which he tends to excel at.

• Love 1
On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 12:09 AM, bilgistic said:

This was hard to watch because I can't freaking stand James van der Beek.

I thought I couldn't stand James Van Der Beek, but it turns out I just couldn't stand Dawson Leery. 

JVDB shone brightly in this one.