Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: What Now?

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

I like Alexei. 

Do not like the self-centered Steven.

I was interested to see that my desire to punch Steven straight in the face is as strong as always.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
13 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

I like Alexei. 

Do not like the self-centered Steven.

What?  You mean you don't take babies/toddlers to parties and bars?  Other than popping in for a drink after bowling, I don't think married men with kids should be out partying and drinking on the regular. I did like how he was saying he would compromise on how Alex would be raised:  "She has been doing it alone for a year" and now he wants to join in, fine.  He should!  But.....I don't exactly see him as the compromising type.   Remember when he was badgering her about "putting us first!" which was code for "When the hell is the six weeks up so we can get it on??"

• Love 8

I legitimately forgot that Steven existed. Now, I remember him and recall the accompanying rage at his asshat attitude, childishness, and arrogance.  I, however, LOVED Olga, and am hoping she is well.  Fucking Steven...

Pillow Talk really made me soft on Alexei.  He's funny, quick witted, gives Loren shit, but is gentle and not mean.  I'm really happy that he is progressing so well here in the US.  Mazel on the baby!

My husband and I had to pause the tv to laugh and laugh at Jesse giving relationship advice to anyone.  Who in the world would ask single Hitler Youth for advice on love?  Also whenever I see old footage of his time with Darcey, I'm stunned at how attractive she was compared to the silicone/filler/makeup/spray tan/surgery combo she got going on these days.  

• Love 15
16 hours ago, TrininisaScorp said:

Pillow Talk really made me soft on Alexei.  He's funny, quick witted, gives Loren shit, but is gentle and not mean. 

I didn't see their season, and know (and like) them only from Pillow Talk.  But man oh man, that one older photo, where he had bangs that were cut high and straight across his forehead, with that big nose.  Good for Loren for overlooking that.

What got me was than when Jesse shook his Uber driver's hand, and then shook the ticketing agent's hand, I thought, "What an obsequious asshole."  But when Angela shook the ticket agent's hand when she was flying to Nigeria, I thought, "She's a kind person."  Interesting.

Edited by StatisticalOutlier
He shook his hand, not his had.
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

At the beginning of the show, the screen said something like “11 Americans traveled overseas to find love...” then the first person I saw was Dutch JESSE? 

And, is sanctimonious Jesse drinking wine? I thought he claimed that he never touched that “poison!”

BEA46AB0-EA88-4EB2-ACB9-418ED25FA5BD.jpeg

• Love 4
3 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

But man oh man, that one older photo, where he had bangs that were cut high and straight across his forehead, with that big nose.  Good for Loren for overlooking that.

Loren used to go on and on about how “hot” Alexei was but a lot of us didn’t see the attraction. But I like how he is with Loren, he’s good natured and clearly devoted to her but gets in his zingers from time to time and brings her down to earth when necessary 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 13

Alexei almost went home during the 90 days because she lied to him, and tried to reign her in when she was a nasty bitch during the reunion show.  Good for him for overlooking Loren’s personality.  

• Love 6
9 hours ago, magemaud said:

Loren used to go on and on about how “hot” Alexei was but a lot of us didn’t see the attraction. But I like how he is with Loren, he’s good natured and clearly devoted to her but gets in his zingers from time to time and brings her down to earth when necessary 

I agree and he was not all that gung go to leave Israel, if I remember correctly.  I think all that drama over her Tourette's and the strippers was producer driven.  They seem really sweet!

• Love 7
On 4/21/2020 at 12:56 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

What?  You mean you don't take babies/toddlers to parties and bars?  Other than popping in for a drink after bowling, I don't think married men with kids should be out partying and drinking on the regular. I did like how he was saying he would compromise on how Alex would be raised:  "She has been doing it alone for a year" and now he wants to join in, fine.  He should!  But.....I don't exactly see him as the compromising type.   Remember when he was badgering her about "putting us first!" which was code for "When the hell is the six weeks up so we can get it on??"

Every time I see Olga in bed crying after a C section (mine was horrible) I want to kick Steven in the balls and hug her.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
On 4/21/2020 at 12:56 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I guess the thought of the baby needing a sleeping and eating schedule will not apply to his baby.  

• Love 6
32 minutes ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

Every time I see Olga in bed crying after a C section (mine was horrible) I want to kick Steven in the balls and hug her.  

Me too - gosh he was so self serving.  I knew a few guys back in my early 20's who were abandoned by their dads or their dads passed too soon and they were like, "I am going to be the greatest dad EVER!"  Yay, great sentiment but it is not that easy, fella.  Remember there was chatter that he wanted baby Richie now Alex to only have an American passport?  There was chatter that he was going to take the baby back to America alone and when Olga gets there I guess she gets there.  I remember her crying on the bed too.  So sad.

27 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I guess the thought of the baby needing a sleeping and eating schedule will not apply to his baby.  

Yep, and when baby/toddler is super cranky the next day guess whose problem it is?  Look, I have been to a few breweries and there are families with young kids, fine, but it is 6pm at night, not 11pm.

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Well if course not!!!

This baby will not interfere with his ability to hang out with friends and party!!!!

He reminds me of that jackass (Shayden??) On Unexpected that said HIS newborn would not have a paci!!

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

Well if course not!!!

This baby will not interfere with his ability to hang out with friends and party!!!!

He reminds me of that jackass (Shayden??) On Unexpected that said HIS newborn would not have a paci!!

Did Shayden tell his GF that picking up the baby (at two or three weeks) would spoil her?  Like, say that AGAIN?

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I know Darcey has her issues; but Jesse is a Douchebag with a capital D.

Hope he finds a woman and her name is Karma!

I wouldn't mind both Jesse and Tom being served up a healthy dose of that.  Darcy is pathetic but they both used that for their 15 minutes.  Which are now UP.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 7
On 4/21/2020 at 8:03 PM, StatisticalOutlier said:

I didn't see their season, and know (and like) them only from Pillow Talk.  But man oh man, that one older photo, where he had bangs that were cut high and straight across his forehead, with that big nose.  Good for Loren for overlooking that.

What got me was than when Jesse shook his Uber driver's hand, and then shook the ticketing agent's hand, I thought, "What an obsequious asshole."  But when Angela shook the ticket agent's hand when she was flying to Nigeria, I thought, "She's a kind person."  Interesting.

On Before the 90 Days Tom shook a doorman's hand.  Is that a thing?  They would probably prefer a tip.

On 4/21/2020 at 11:21 PM, magemaud said:

There is a puppet with a big nose that he looks like.  But he is tall and fit and sweet and has a charming accent.  I don't see what he sees in the shrew lol.  And you know she will look like her mom in ten years.

• Love 3
On 4/23/2020 at 9:16 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Did Shayden tell his GF that picking up the baby (at two or three weeks) would spoil her?  Like, say that AGAIN?

Yes. He did...he knew TONS, tons I tell you of Mom's who told him that.  I

On 4/23/2020 at 12:46 AM, Texasmom1970 said:

I know Darcey has her issues; but Jesse is a Douchebag with a capital D.

Hope he finds a woman and her name is Karma!

Yes, he most certainly is.  He's a life coach... he's 27!!!  And as you said a massive self centered douche canoe

• Love 5
On 4/23/2020 at 2:12 PM, blubld43 said:

Darcy is pathetic but they both used that for their 15 minutes. 

I continue to be amazed at how many years TLC will continue supporting Darcey financially...I guess as many years as she can come up with storylines, men willing to humiliate themselves, the viewers...and the posters.  The girl certainly knows her way around the reality TV world.  Any truth to the rumor that Darcey will have her own spin-off, featuring Stacey?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I am sure this has been asked before and likely answered but---- before her 15 minutes extended to 2 and 3/4 hours of fame, what did Darcey do for a living? 

(yes I recall she and Jessie had a clothing line, and she and her twin were on some other show that I can't remember but I do know I saw it....but I mean BEFORE TV?)

On 4/25/2020 at 7:36 AM, mayvenne said:

I am sure this has been asked before and likely answered but---- before her 15 minutes extended to 2 and 3/4 hours of fame, what did Darcey do for a living? 

(yes I recall she and Jessie had a clothing line, and she and her twin were on some other show that I can't remember but I do know I saw it....but I mean BEFORE TV?)

some sort of clothing retail with her sister

My goal for this series is to finally get answers to the following about Laura:

1. She claimed she is 51 in her intro. Didn't she claim she was 51 when she was on a show last year? How is that possible? And FTR, I think she is about a decade older. 

2. I do not understand how she "retired" in her 40s. Barring stock options, proceeds from a lawsuit or some high powered job that allows you to sock away $$$, I don't see how she can retire at that age. Even if she has a pension, normally it won't pay out big $$ unless you wait until 65. I know nothing of the Canadian system. Do they have something similar to SS? Can someone in their 50s collect?

3. I want to know what she promised Aladin by way of money. And now she is crying poor. Did she just piss away what she had on plane tickets and caftans?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 4/23/2020 at 9:16 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I remember that lowlife throwing a handful of Cheerios onto the high chair table, saying the word "breakfast" and walking away. He totally reminds me of Steven. I can't stand Steven. Mr. I'm Gonna Do Everything for my Son put up a Go Fund Me to grub for money and got offended when people called him out on it.

He's all sweet and nice now that Olga is here but that will wear off and he'll be crazy getting no sleep, not being able to go smoke weed with his skate friends (I loved when he posted on FB that he was finally able to go to a job interview because the drugs finally were out of his system) and be young and free. I love Olga and feel for her. Steven talks a good game but let's see what happens once the bloom wears off a bit and they have money, sleep and all the other struggles that come with having a baby and not getting all the attention yourself. I will never forget how he was treating her when she was in pain after the birth, carping on about how the kid can't be first.

As an aside: I may go to hell for this but Alex not a cute baby. At all.

On 4/24/2020 at 12:02 AM, Spike said:

There is a puppet with a big nose that he looks like.  But he is tall and fit and sweet and has a charming accent.  I don't see what he sees in the shrew lol.  And you know she will look like her mom in ten years.

I liked Alexi from the beginning but can't stand Loren. Shrew is the perfect word for her. I think Alexi is light years ahead of her in the looks department. 

• Love 3
On 4/24/2020 at 12:02 AM, Spike said:

Loren's mom, dad and sister are all unfortunate looking. It's inevitable. She better keep her long, shiny hair in good condition. It's all she's got. 

• Love 1

Laura is pathetic and a compulsive liar. It isn't more expensive to live in Canada unless you live in Vancouver, Montreal or Toronto. Also, I don't know how she was able to retire so young. She is mistrustful and devious. 

The tears. I have zero sympathy for her, and it appears Liam feels the same. I hope he has a better life in Canada.  He wasn't living off of her. It was the other way around!

Loren is going end up looking like her Mom. I saw more of a resemblance recently on Pillow Talk. I'll never like Loren. She said she hates cats. You have to be a demon to hate cats. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, Barbara Please said:

Laura is pathetic and a compulsive liar. It isn't more expensive to live in Canada unless you live in Vancouver, Montreal or Toronto. Also, I don't know how she was able to retire so young. She is mistrustful and devious. 

The tears. I have zero sympathy for her, and it appears Liam feels the same. I hope he has a better life in Canada.  He wasn't living off of her. It was the other way around!

They completely left out the part after the tell-all Laura was pretty much homeless,  went to Ecuador and became very friendly with Evlin and what'shisname, started screwing around with some young guy and then ended up enemies with all of them! I think she was spreading lies about all of them or wanted to borrow money or some sort of typical Laura bullshit.  Now she's back in Florida and her son is leaving her! Good for him but that whole "poor Laura is all alone" had me seething! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

I don't think that I can sit through another season of Tiffany talking at one quarter speed with the weird rhythm and cadence in all of her talking heads while remembering to inform us every five seconds that Ronald has a gambling addiction and she's worried.

Like, bitch, you're not Morgan Freeman narrating life over here and also? Your husband sold his mother's fridge. Possibly while wearing his friend's jacket that OOPS magically had LSD in the pocket, gee officer, I can't be held responsible for this. Never forget that. Also never forget that Ronald has a gambling addiction

Edited by Callaphera
because ronald has a gambling addiction
  • LOL 12
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I don't think that I can sit through another season of Tiffany talking at one quarter speed with the weird rhythm and cadence in all of her talking heads while remembering to inform us every five seconds that Ronald has a gambling addiction and she's worried.

Like, bitch, you're not Morgan Freeman narrating life over here and also? Your husband sold his mother's fridge. Possibly while wearing his friend's jacket that OOPS magically had LSD in the pocket, gee officer, I can't be held responsible for this. Never forget that. Also never forget that Ronald has a gambling addiction

Her voice sets me on edge. The way she says South Africa really irritates me. 

I fast forwarded through the Tiffany scenes. I can't stand her. She has this self-righteous smug face. I recall looking at her instagram once and it was 90% selfies. Girl loves herself. 

• Love 5

Laura is the one that really gets under my skin. First, I live in Canada and somewhere near from where I heard Laura was rumored living.  Not Toronto but west of Toronto.  While homes here have increased in prices especially the closer you are to Toronto and the 401, it isn't too bad. Yes, our taxes are probably higher than Florida because we pay into systems like Ontario Health care and Canadian pension plan. Food is more pricey up here than what I have seen in the States (I have not been to Florida).

The only way Laura would have been able to retire early was if she had some sort of government job or a really good union job. I don't think driving a bus (if i remember correctly) is considered a government job and even though bus drivers would fall into a union job, most won't allow early retirement at 40.  If I had to guess, based on Laura's nature and from what we have seen on the net, I bet my bottom dollar that she went on some type of long term disability before retirement. That coupled with being older than her claim of 51.  I can't believe TLC/Sharp actually allowed her storyline to go on tv with her antics online.  I would have not paid her a nickle if I was in charge of this show.

Loren and Alexi's storyline is cute but would have been better 2 months ago. I wonder if mom actually moved in due to covid 19.

I don't understand why Omar and Avery don't consider Canada if the States won't take him. It's close enough for her family to visit and no Laura.

Tiffany I don't care about.  I hope Steven get's his shit together or else Olga will had him his shoes and find someone else. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I don't understand why Omar and Avery don't consider Canada if the States won't take him. It's close enough for her family to visit and no Laura.

I can't place it, but I seem to remember some issue with them not being able to live in Canada. I know they also talked about  western Europe but given the political situation with immigrants, I suspect they would have the same issue as coming to the US. I think that Omar wants to live in the middle east to be close to his family. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

From Canada.ca:
"Every year, millions of people from around the world come to Canada to visit, work, or study temporarily. In addition, more than 300,000 people are approved to make Canada their permanent home each year under three broad categories – economic immigration, family reunification and humanitarian considerations."

I don't think Omar or Avery fall under any of those categories so unless they have someone willing to sponsor them or one of them has some Canadian citizenship that they can claim, it ain't happening. 

• Useful 1
52 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Laura is the one that really gets under my skin. First, I live in Canada and somewhere near from where I heard Laura was rumored living.  Not Toronto but west of Toronto.  While homes here have increased in prices especially the closer you are to Toronto and the 401, it isn't too bad. Yes, our taxes are probably higher than Florida because we pay into systems like Ontario Health care and Canadian pension plan.

None of this applies to Laura, anyway, because she would be renting. At least she rented in Florida. I'm sure she doesn't have enough money or credit for a down payment to buy a home so property taxes would not apply to her, either. Maybe rentals are more expensive in Toronto? 

Also, if she's only in her 50's why doesn't she just go back to work. What else has she got to do? Loved it when talking about going back to Canada Laura said to Liam "but I don't want to live with my mother" (sad face, pout, pout) and Liam said "Well, I lived with you!" Hahaha, Touche, bitch!  So many unanswered questions about fake Laura.

• Love 6