Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: What Now?

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

These are her parents. Here is where her dad talks about how he is very worried about his daughter marrying a Mormon.

enhance.jpeg

I've been to Cuba several times (favourite holiday destination for Canadians). This man does not look Cuban!

Edited by Drogo
Duplicate post.
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I've been to Cuba several times (favourite holiday destination for Canadians). This man does not look Cuban!

No he does not. Not even a little.

I'll bet his Spanish isn't very good either. (As in does not know one word of Spanish.)

Maybe they are afraid that the biological father would try to seek custody? If so lying won't stop him because he knows what happened. Also, he would have to move to the States, pay for travel, etc.

I don't know if you can move to the states if you have a child who lives here or how that would even work? That's assuming he wants the responsibility?

Josh has stepped up, and I commend him for that. I just think they are hurting themselves by not coming clean. They are really nice, charming people, but when Alex basically condemned all of us and called us bad people for questioning the gigantic elephant in the living room, it made her look shady.

If she came forward and told the truth, people would be very forgiving. And TLC would give them airtime for it.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

No he does not. Not even a little.

I'll bet his Spanish isn't very good either. (As in does not know one word of Spanish.)

Maybe they are afraid that the biological father would try to seek custody? If so lying won't stop him because he knows what happened. Also, he would have to move to the States, pay for travel, etc.

I don't know if you can move to the states if you have a child who lives here or how that would even work? That's assuming he wants the responsibility?

Josh has stepped up, and I commend him for that. I just think they are hurting themselves by not coming clean. They are really nice, charming people, but when Alex basically condemned all of us and called us bad people for questioning the gigantic elephant in the living room, it made her look shady.

If she came forward and told the truth, people would be very forgiving. And TLC would give them airtime for it.

100% all of the bolded part.

• Love 3

Narkiya and Lo are just ridiculous.  Both of their attitudes on their wedding day was just... I don’t even know,confusing? There was No love,happiness or excitement even. They treated their wedding day like a chore.  She had to have a pity party cause it’s not the “wedding she dreamed of” and her mom  said that no one ever gets the wedding they want..... umm Actually you can! No one told them they had to get married RIGHT NOW in a court house, they could have waited longer to move but they didn’t. Even my Husband was annoyed by how they treated their wedding day,and he could careless about this show

• Love 6
On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 6:47 AM, CoachWristletJen said:

IF they ever participated in a "reunion" show, you would think this topic would come up. Nothing else seemed off-limits on the other reunions!  Yeah, just be truthful and talk about how Josh has accepted the situation and loves the child.

I'm impressed with Alla staying so calm as Matt's family still gets in their little digs.  She is his wife now and deserves some respect.  I don't think she is wanting to be in the big city for reasons of partying and a certain lifestyle (like some others have wanted on this show).  She has legitimate reasons because she wants to be close to her school, work and wants her son to have friends and even herself too.  I can see that it is a big sacrifice for Matt though giving up his lake house.  I forget...where does Matt work?  Will he now have a big commute.  That could be a reason to compromise in some way.

I didn't watch the first season so this is the first time I have seen Kirlyan and Alan.  She is gorgeous and seems sweet and they seem like a great couple.  Maybe that is why I haven't seen them before.  No drama?

• Love 2

Aren't lying lips an abomination, making it an even worse sin than adultery? But of course they probably found some sort of biblical loophole to justify the big fat lie they're telling us about the baby's father and then adding to the bullshit by saying her father is Cuban. Lol. Lies upon lies. But it's ok. They can just ask forgiveness every time they feed us a line of bullshit. We'd respect them a lot more for the truth and, in fact, I do have a lot of respect for Josh (?). I just don't get how, as super Christian mormons, they can justify the lying.

• Love 3
On 2017-09-19 at 5:18 AM, Sprockets said:

Precisely.  They can't show up with the equivalent of a fish on their heads and say "nothing to see here, how dare you notice?"  

Exactly. I think this whole situation is really sad. It's all the lying that makes it worse. I feel for that child whose mother does not even acknowledge her true ethnicity even though it's obvious to everyone. Aleksandra has no right to be pissed off about all the speculation. They made a conscious decision to open their lives up to the world so they should expect people to speculate and ask questions. She has made herself look guilty as hell with all the lies. 

• Love 2
On 2017-08-03 at 3:24 PM, seacliffsal said:

On 2017-08-04 at 7:21 AM, Emkat said:

Do you think Josh and the family knew beforehand or was it a delivery room surprise?

I'm thinking exactly that. She probably said nothing hence the premature story. It quite possibly was a surprise. I feel very bad for him. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Xena1833 said:

I'm thinking exactly that. She probably said nothing hence the premature story. It quite possibly was a surprise. I feel very bad for him. 

I feel bad for Josh too. He seems like a nice guy who is willing to raise a child who is obviously not his. That takes a big man. 

Edited by Desert Rat
  • Love 4
On 9/25/2017 at 10:57 PM, biakbiak said:

Alan and Kirlyam are like a completely different couple from their first season and I really like them a lot. I am also shocked that they waited "so long" to get pregnant and had some time to just be a couple.

The baby’s here!! Liam

4AC7E606-FB2B-42A9-9EE0-628FADC1FCC8.jpeg

• Love 7
On 8/1/2017 at 9:33 AM, lettsjetts said:

I don't doubt a lot of the screaming was her shutting down the paternity issue.  I wonder what Josh's parents think about this.  

I know I'm chiming in late, but that baby has the same jawline as Josh.

Skin pigmentation is complicated, genetically. I'm lily white with blue eyes and my father was an African-Italian. (and I have DNA to prove it).

• Love 4

I'm trying to watch the new episodes, in the middle of episode 2, and ad keeps freezing so I can't keep watching. I want to know what happens to Devar. I was shocked to see him drunk ( was it just drunk? ), and being so out of it and mean. I had just seen happy posts on SM about the baby, I had no idea there was trouble. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, silverspoons said:

I'm trying to watch the new episodes, in the middle of episode 2, and ad keeps freezing so I can't keep watching. I want to know what happens to Devar. I was shocked to see him drunk ( was it just drunk? ), and being so out of it and mean. I had just seen happy posts on SM about the baby, I had no idea there was trouble. 

Try youtube. All three What Now episodes are there.

Kirlyam and Alan are just about the most normal couple ever on this show.  Kirlyam is the most normal person on this show.  Alan= eh  He looks like his mom and I can't unsee that.  He was sorta creepy on their season, but now he just seems like a big dork.  I love their midcentury modern house.

Danielle- I totally skip over her crap.  She's a sad gross person.

Devar and Mel- Hopefully they can work it out.  I like Devar more than Mel and it's not a stretch to think that she drives him to drink or that he would leave her.  Their daughter is gorgeous.

Courtney- she has such nice parents.  She wasn't in a real relationship; it was an international sleeping buddy that's all.    Antonio comes across as gay to me.  Her prior pictures before all the work on her face- she was so naturally pretty.  It's a shame she's ruined her face.  It looks okay if you squint.

Elizabeth and Andrei- They need to move away from her family once he can work.  They are only interested in seeing them fail.  I feel like once Andrei can work , he's going to do whatever he can to take care of Elizabeth and make her life easier.  I think they are sweet together.

• Love 6
On 7/13/2018 at 4:21 PM, spankydoll said:

Eh. He's raising her and sticking by his wife. That's much more important than the DNA results. 

Wait..What?  What did I miss?  That is NOT Josh's kid!!!!!

• Love 1
On 9/19/2017 at 3:42 PM, LeeluDallas said:

I haven't read thru all the posts - so im not sure if anyone noticed this - buuut in the adverts there was a little clip on the new participants of the upcoming new season of 90 day - and in this clip we are introduced to Molly. Anyone else recognize her?? or am I confused? Bc she reminds me a lot of one of the ladies on that Livi Rae Lingerie show.... anyone know what im referring too? or did we all skip the adverts? hehe 

Double D Divas?

On 7/19/2017 at 11:56 AM, MrSmith said:

You know what would be fantastic? If they were both catfishing each other. That would be EPIC!

Is Jessee in the new season of Before the 90 Days?  I thought I saw him!

On 7/16/2018 at 1:29 AM, doyouevengohere said:

Kirlyam and Alan are just about the most normal couple ever on this show.  Kirlyam is the most normal person on this show.  Alan= eh  He looks like his mom and I can't unsee that.  He was sorta creepy on their season, but now he just seems like a big dork.  I love their midcentury modern house.

Danielle- I totally skip over her crap.  She's a sad gross person.

Devar and Mel- Hopefully they can work it out.  I like Devar more than Mel and it's not a stretch to think that she drives him to drink or that he would leave her.  Their daughter is gorgeous.

Courtney- she has such nice parents.  She wasn't in a real relationship; it was an international sleeping buddy that's all.    Antonio comes across as gay to me.  Her prior pictures before all the work on her face- she was so naturally pretty.  It's a shame she's ruined her face.  It looks okay if you squint.

Elizabeth and Andrei- They need to move away from her family once he can work.  They are only interested in seeing them fail.  I feel like once Andrei can work , he's going to do whatever he can to take care of Elizabeth and make her life easier.  I think they are sweet together.

Courtney is a "Nicole" special kind of stupid.  If my sister showed up with a Neanderthal like Andrei, I'd give her the side eye, too.  Her dad offered to pay for trucker school, he turned him down.  And to be fair, her sister is getting married in a couple of a months, Liz already had her wedding.

• Love 2

Eh, If my in-laws offered to pay for something (especially one like Elizabeth's dad) I'd be cautious as well. I don't think Andrei should make any deals with or take any money from Liz's father.   Her family is too involved, but Liz complicates it by complaining about Andrei to them.  I don't see what her sister's wedding has to do with it (TBH I thought all her sisters were already married).  As long as they aren't asking for money and trying to make it on their own or have the Moldolvian wedding on their own, then it has nothing to do with her family.  If they ask for money to finance their life choices, then yes Liz and Andrei should take a seat.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Emkat said:

Andrei has a nice body and his behind looked good in those shorts. I bet he's great in the sack.

I bet he can make even the normal stuff seem dirty.

I do not think he is good looking as much as he has that something like swagger but his need for a subservient wife is a detractor for me.

• Love 8
On 7/19/2018 at 8:56 AM, Bou said:

Her dad offered to pay for trucker school, he turned him down. 

And Andrei is now not beholden to him.  That father is one who holds every favor/every cent over his children's heads.

Edited by Former Nun
  • Useful 2
  • Love 12
13 hours ago, Former Nun said:

DNA tests are not difficult...if anyone cares.

Clearly the people involved don't care. I'm kind of puzzled why some strangers are so adament.

• Love 5
On 9/18/2017 at 8:30 PM, Lemons said:

She doesn't like the isolation of the town they live in, it's not just about school.  She's from Kirov, a big city. Josh's wife said the same thing. They are used to walking out the door and having people around. They feel isolated. I don't blame them. I wouldn't want to live where either one of them lives. 

She is from Kiev

Edited by Maximadc
Typo
  • Love 1
On 9/19/2017 at 1:09 AM, CofCinci said:

From what I hear in Cincinnati, Alla is going to a costly ($20k) Aveda cosmotology school in West Chester, OH (northern exburbs of Cincinnati).  Graduating from Aveda Fredric's Institute can open the door to employment at the high-end salons in Cincinnati.  She is totally going to leave him as so as she secures a stable job after graduation. If she wanted to do hair, she could go to hair schools closer to the lake house.  She picked the best school in hopes to make a top salary (for hair stylists in the region) so that she can support her son on her own.  Bye bye Matt. 

She and her sister recently opened the upscale beauty salon. I am wondering how it was possible after only two years(possibly three) to get her sister to live and work in US?

she is not a direct relative and as Alexiy and Lauren learned I could take them years to bring his brother here

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

It's possible that Alla's sister applied for immigration years ago and sat on the waiting list until recently. Or maybe she was one of the 50,000 people per year who won the Diversity Visa lottery. However she immigrated to the country, it probably was not with much help from Alla. As a legal adult (and the sister is not an elderly parent or dependent) there isn't much she can do for her.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Dont know but I am watching!  Larry's son is so sweet!  

I was watching some of it too. He is a nice kid. I forgot as a whole how normal Larry and Jenny turned out to be. I still wish them the best. I didn't trust her in the beginning but she seems like a good person. 

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

I was watching some of it too. He is a nice kid. I forgot as a whole how normal Larry and Jenny turned out to be. I still wish them the best. I didn't trust her in the beginning but she seems like a good person. 

Agree.  I loved that Larry's son was more concerned about Jenny being by herself without a car.  That was so sweet.   I do feel bad for her too.  The RV makes sense for them financially, and it looks nice.  But I can't imagine being away from everyone from family, being in a tiny place, without a way to get around.  I just hope that the old people in the park treat her like a daughter and make her feel more like she's with family.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Agree.  I loved that Larry's son was more concerned about Jenny being by herself without a car.  That was so sweet.   I do feel bad for her too.  The RV makes sense for them financially, and it looks nice.  But I can't imagine being away from everyone from family, being in a tiny place, without a way to get around.  I just hope that the old people in the park treat her like a daughter and make her feel more like she's with family.

I hope so too. Larry's family seemed to treat her very well and I think that helps. 

• Love 1

TLC is burning through these shows like a Yule log.

Thinking the pool of long time viewers from the earlier seasons who gives 2 f*cks about any of these characters is drying up and TLC programming department thought it best to blast through these shows sitting on the shelf next to the Elf.

Easier to just put up a jailhouse portrait of each alumnus and stamp 
Deported

Visa Granted

Witness protection

Would have saved  me 3 hours......I could be watching sappy Hallmark Christmas movies

• Love 2

A big old list of No, Hell No, and Why? are slated to appear on a new season of What Now. I guess, it's better than them being on a season of Happily Ever After

Robert and Anny have been leaked to be on Happily Ever After and now this show, so I guess we'll see. What in the world makes anyone think that anyone in the world, other than Jesse, gives a damn about him. That goes for UK Jon and what's her name, too.

• Love 4

According to this IG account, the first episode will be on the TLC Go app on Sunday, and air on tv in April. These tend to be 15 minutes or so, and I urge everyone to skip Jesse so that he'll see people would rather see anyone other than him.

There three slides and the arrow is hard to see.