Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: What Now?

• Start Topic

On 9/18/2017 at 9:25 AM, Major Bigtime said:

Her Biological father is black. Her step-dad is Cuban, he's the only one we've ever seen. 

Maybe her biological father is black. At this point, I don't believe her on that count, either. When you look at the picture of her baby's face next to her black boyfriend-on-the-sly from Prague, it's very clear how much the child looks like him. Plus the child was born "premature" (by something like 2 months from what I've read) and yet didn't have to stay in the hospital after being born because of it? Sorry, not buying it. As I've said before, it's the lying that I can't stand and that is what is keeping this whole thing alive on them. Instead, they're essentially trying to claim it's the middle of the night when it's actually high noon on a sunny summer day. They haven't learned that just because you say something, that doesn't make it true, and no one is going to believe you when all evidence is to the contrary. 

On 9/18/2017 at 10:08 AM, poeticlicensed said:

Kirlyam is still adorable and they seem super happy to be having a baby. Matt knows Portugese so he can talk to her family. (Our friend Paul should do the same).

Good to know that Matt's friend I-forget-his-name is still Eyoreing about Matt and Alla. Methinks he just doesn't like that his buddy is married and has less time to spend with him in his man cave. Alla's son Max is cute and he certainly has picked up English. I get that Matt's lake house is his dream, but 170 miles a day to too far. And Alla doesn't want to live in the country. Hopefully they can keep the lake house and move closer to a city. 

Narkiya I just ignore because the whole situation is stupid. 

So Josh and Alex have a baby who is clearly not Josh's. I don't know if Josh is gay or not and I don't care. I am concerned at his family's reaction to the baby. I also didn't realize they were living in OKC while Josh was still in school. Now that they are back in Rexburg, I am guessing that Alex cannot wait for him to get accepted into med school. I wonder if Josh's plan is to move back to Rexburg after he gets his MD. I can't believe that Alex would want that long term, exp because I doubt that mixed race babies are accepted in that neck of the woods. How did Alex get pg by someone else after she was married? Or was she pg at their wedding. I don't know the specific dates. It's hard to figure out.  

She would already have been pregnant when they got married.

On 9/18/2017 at 10:08 AM, gavinmac said:

I don't think so, they showed him asking her if she got a hotel and then she dropped the news that she would staying in his bed and he'd be sleeping on the couch. 

Yeah, the producers don't blur out anyone else's kids. Only the shameful half-black kid.  It's kind of racist.

No, it's not. Josh and Aleksandra have requested the child's face be blurred. That makes this a parental decision, rather than a production decision. If it had been a production decision, then it would be racist. However, this decision was firmly in the parents' hands.

On 9/18/2017 at 10:11 AM, gonecrackers said:

Is there anything different on the TV show that wasn't in the originals online?  I had watched them online & it doesn't sound like anything new since then.

No. There is nothing new. In fact, I thought some of what was on TV was actually cut down from what was online.

Edited by MrSmith
Corrected location from "the Ukraine" to "Prague".
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, MrSmith said:

As I've said before, it's the lying that I can't stand and that is what is keeping this whole thing alive on them. Instead, they're essentially trying to claim it's the middle of the night when it's actually high noon on a sunny summer day. They haven't learned that just because you say something, that doesn't make it true, and no one is going to believe you when all evidence is to the contrary. 

Precisely.  They can't show up with the equivalent of a fish on their heads and say "nothing to see here, how dare you notice?"  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I feel badly for the baby because of them blurring her out. They're on TV; not one reality TV person has blurred their child's face. Honestly to me it looks like they're ashamed & that's on them.

She's adorable from the one pic I saw here.

If it were me & she weren't Josh's I'd rather be completely honest & proud to show off my baby. If she is Josh's then why care what anyone thinks? We can all see enough to speculate anyway; do they really think blurring her face will make things any easier on them? Whatever the case is, they need to just get over it & move on. They could really hurt her if they don't stop acting ashamed of that precious kiddo. 

• Love 11

^^^ This. Exactly. Just own it already! Don't make up phony stories about a black father. (that's really a friend 's father that you think of like a dad.) You're putting your life out there on national TV, you have to realize people are judgmental. You have to develop a thick skin and be able to take the bad with the good. 

Josh & Aleksandra shouldn't have agreed to be on the catch-up specials. 

FWIW, I think the baby is very cute. Since the cat's out of the bag, they should just go on with their lives and not care what anyone thinks.

• Love 11
15 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

^^^ This. Exactly. Just own it already! Don't make up phony stories about a black father. (that's really a friend 's father that you think of like a dad.) You're putting your life out there on national TV, you have to realize people are judgmental. You have to develop a thick skin and be able to take the bad with the good. 

FWIW, I think the baby is very cute. Since the cat's out of the bag, they should just go on with their lives and not care what anyone thinks.

Yeah, lying about it makes it worse.  I just wonder if Josh is in denial or knows the truth.  I'll bet his parents aren't fooled.  It's not too surprising since it was hinted she was a wild child before coming to Utah.  If she went back on a solo visit I'm sure she would be partying up a storm and seeing all her old friends/bfs during her weeks of freedom before going back to the boring lifestyle she was leading in Utah.  The thing is, Josh will never divorce her no matter what extra-curricular activities she has in the future.

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, balisticnikki said:

Or maybe that she boinked her male bff right before moving to the US. Maybe she boinked several ppl right before moving to the US. Who knows what she was like or why she thinks she was bad...

TBF, it wouldn't take a lot to be considered unscrupulous in the eyes of her new faith.  Drinking coffee, using swear words, any type of premarital sexual activity, not going to church every Sunday and donating a chunk of her income to it... I think she kept saying 'bad person' when she really meant 'not a virtuous person' out of limited English vocabulary.

I think Aleksandra and Josh are sweet and loving, and I'll take their word for it that she's their baby.  They all seem very happy together and I hope he gets into a medical school near a major city. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Drogo said:

TBF, it wouldn't take a lot to be considered unscrupulous in the eyes of her new faith.  Drinking coffee, using swear words, any type of premarital sexual activity, not going to church every Sunday and donating a chunk of her income to it... I think she kept saying 'bad person' when she really meant 'not a virtuous person' out of limited English vocabulary.

I think Aleksandra and Josh are sweet and loving, and I'll take their word for it that she's their baby.  They all seem very happy together and I hope he gets into a medical school near a major city. 

Agreed on all counts. I think its a bit of a reach to assume that Aleksandra had a very active sex life before coming to the US to take up her role as a demure Mormon wife. I think she called herself a "bad person" because she hung out in bars and was a gogo dancer. But she and Josh do need to brazen it out and, as my mother says, "never apologize, never explain" about their adorable baby. They don't need to be defensive. They are married, they have a baby. Its no one else's business. I've  mentioned this before, but my husband is black, our son is biracial, and he "looks white" (whatever that means). Brown hair, blue green eyes, light skin, takes after my side of the family. More than once friends have asked him "is that your real dad or your stepdad?" He doesn't find it hurtful, just funny. If people are really curious or really good friends, they can ask. And Aleks and Josh can just say "yes, she's our child". Period.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 13
8 hours ago, Trixie Belden said:

All this overly long post to say that while it's definitely a strong possibility that Josh isn't the baby's bio father, there's also a possibility that he could be if Aleks does have a black father.  I can't tell whether her BFF is the baby's father or not based on the pictures I've seen because her features don't really resemble him OR Josh OR Aleks.  

Aleks is from the former Soviet Union where virtually everyone is a form of Caucasian.  How could she claim to have Cuban relatives or relatives from Africa?  If anything I would think it would be Josh's side of the family that would have relatives from all over the world based on their missionaries. 

12 hours ago, CofCinci said:

From what I hear in Cincinnati, Alla is going to a costly ($20k) Aveda cosmotology school in West Chester, OH (northern exburbs of Cincinnati).  Graduating from Aveda Fredric's Institute can open the door to employment at the high-end salons in Cincinnati.  She is totally going to leave him as so as she secures a stable job after graduation. If she wanted to do hair, she could go to hair schools closer to the lake house.  She picked the best school in hopes to make a top salary (for hair stylists in the region) so that she can support her son on her own.  Bye bye Matt. 

I think she seems happy with her family life.  She seems much happier than at the beginning.   Plus if she was planning to leave I don't think she would want him to sell his lake house.  I would think she would just pick up and move to Cincinnati once she got a job.

Edited by Lemons
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Sprockets said:

Precisely.  They can't show up with the equivalent of a fish on their heads and say "nothing to see here, how dare you notice?"  

I saw the Broadway show "Book of Mormon" recently.  Anyone else see this show and conjure up "Turn it off, like a light switch, make it click....it's a nifty little Mormon trick.  We do it all the time...when your having feelings that just don't seem right, turn those feelings off....like a reading light!"

Between Josh being beyond the stereotypical looking Mormon from the play and all of this speculation around his baby, jokes about him being gay etc...... I just can't get the song out of my head.  He has that same smile and blank brainwashed stare too. 

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

when your having feelings that just don't seem right, turn those feelings off....like a reading light!"

Yeppers.  We will never know about this baby.  Not one word will be said to anyone.  Including the baby.  

• Love 5

I haven't read thru all the posts - so im not sure if anyone noticed this - buuut in the adverts there was a little clip on the new participants of the upcoming new season of 90 day - and in this clip we are introduced to Molly. Anyone else recognize her?? or am I confused? Bc she reminds me a lot of one of the ladies on that Livi Rae Lingerie show.... anyone know what im referring too? or did we all skip the adverts? hehe 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, CofCinci said:

From what I hear in Cincinnati, Alla is going to a costly ($20k) Aveda cosmotology school in West Chester, OH (northern exburbs of Cincinnati).  Graduating from Aveda Fredric's Institute can open the door to employment at the high-end salons in Cincinnati.  She is totally going to leave him as so as she secures a stable job after graduation. If she wanted to do hair, she could go to hair schools closer to the lake house.  She picked the best school in hopes to make a top salary (for hair stylists in the region) so that she can support her son on her own.  Bye bye Matt. 

Good for her lol Matt is a weirdo and his friends bite the big one!

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Trixie Belden said:

I just caught this on TLC tonight and I'm going to devil's advocate the Josh/Aleks situation.  My son is white, his father and I are both white and everyone on both sides of our families are white as far as we know.  He has super fair, burn in 10 minutes skin with light brown hair and blue eyes. My daughter in law has black hair, blue eyes and tan skin.  Her parents are both blonde and blue eyed and fair skinned.  Until shortly before they got married, I had no idea that both her parents are biracial; her maternal grandparents are black and white while her paternal grandparents are white/black/American Indian.  Her mother's sister (full sister, not half or step) is black.  You wouldn't ever guess that these two women were even distantly related, much less had the same parents because they look absolutely and completely different, with different hair texture, facial features and skin color.  My daughter in law got a crazy combination of genes from her parents so that she looks like a different race than both her parents.  My grandson has the same exact hair, eye and skin colors as my son, but he tans immediately in the sun and rarely burns.

A close friend of mine is blonde, brown eyed and fair skinned and her husband was black with very dark skin.  They have 3 children and every single one of those children look like a different race from each other.  One looks black, one looks Hispanic and one looks white.  All have the same parents.

3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Its no one else's business. I've  mentioned this before, but my husband is black, our son is biracial, and he "looks white" (whatever that means). Brown hair, blue green eyes, light skin, takes after my side of the family. More than once friends have asked him "is that your real dad or your stepdad?" He doesn't find it hurtful, just funny. If people are really curious or really good friends, they can ask. And Aleks and Josh can just say "yes, she's our child". Period.

I posted something similar somewhere. With DNA tests so readily available and used now, it shouldn't come as a surprise that you cannot tell parentage by the skin tone or eye color of a child. My immediate and extended family have a wide range of skin tones and no one questions when a kid of lighter or darker tone than the parent is born. It's really absurd to me. Decades ago we would learn in school that there were dominant genes and if one parent had brown eyes and one had blue, the baby's eyes would be brown because it is the dominant color. That has been thoroughly disproven by DNA but still taught.

Aleks could have a dark father and white mother and show up without dark skin only to later have a child that showed more pigment. There are some famous cases of it happening, like the twins where one child showed was obviously much darker than the other, and paternity test revealed the same father of both. It made all the rounds on network television, and is probably why they thought that would believed. We also have decades of Maury showing us that comparing photos is useless much of the time. My nephew looks exactly like his stepdad did in his baby photos. If you put them up next together, you would think they were the same baby. Now that he is grown, he looks even more like him.

That said, she seems to be lying about going into labor two months early, which would put conception before she arrived in the U.S. It's too hard to believe that their daughter was born two months early and didn't have to spend time in NICU. So if she is going to lie about that, why should I believe that her father is a black man? 

My guess is that Josh knows and accepted it, and apparently is treating the little girl as his own and not holding it against her or Aleks. They probably did this update with the agreement their daughter's face not be shown because they needed the money. When Jason of Jason/Cassia went on one of his "Sharp Entertainment is the Devil" rants, he said that the update they filmed paid $5000. He wanted them to show some gift business they were involved in and it didn't make it to air, so he blasted them for lying to him again.

• Love 10
On 8/1/2017 at 10:17 PM, lettsjetts said:

That guy seems to be a dancer and muscian so I can see Aleksandra looking up to him.  She is really into dancing, maybe he taught her at one point?  Either way, I went to his vk profile and he references his family but no mention of a daughter.  He has a photo from his sons wedding, but none of Aleks.  He has a photos of Svetlana from a few years ago, maybe they dated at one point?  I acknowledge that I am not an expert in genetics but I still think there is no way this man fathered a lilly white, blonde hair, blue eyed daughter.   Whatever the truth may be I wish Aleksandra and Josh the best!  

aleeeee.jpg

well exactly! that is my impression too - I have a few bi-racial friends both male and female - and you can definitely see their racial heritage. It does not look like that is her father by any means.

• Love 3
23 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

I feel badly for the baby because of them blurring her out. They're on TV; not one reality TV person has blurred their child's face. Honestly to me it looks like they're ashamed & that's on them.

She's adorable from the one pic I saw here.

If it were me & she weren't Josh's I'd rather be completely honest & proud to show off my baby. If she is Josh's then why care what anyone thinks? We can all see enough to speculate anyway; do they really think blurring her face will make things any easier on them? Whatever the case is, they need to just get over it & move on. They could really hurt her if they don't stop acting ashamed of that precious kiddo. 

Their daughter may end up feeling they were ashamed when she gets older. I hope not. There's nothing to be ashamed about, anyway. Aleksandra had sex with her best friend before leaving Prague for the US. Big deal. She's married to Josh who certainly knows what the score is, and has decided to embrace the child as his daughter. In the end, biology doesn't make you a father, anyway, and Josh has decided to fill that role in her life. Good for all three of them! That girl will grow up loved and hopefully be self-confident and successful in life.

She is adorable. And I don't even like kids.

The fact they're so sensitive about what people think is yet another reason why I don't believe their story. They'd be far better off just being who they are and being honest about what's happening with them.

22 hours ago, Palomar said:

Yeah, lying about it makes it worse.  I just wonder if Josh is in denial or knows the truth.  I'll bet his parents aren't fooled.  It's not too surprising since it was hinted she was a wild child before coming to Utah.  If she went back on a solo visit I'm sure she would be partying up a storm and seeing all her old friends/bfs during her weeks of freedom before going back to the boring lifestyle she was leading in Utah.  The thing is, Josh will never divorce her no matter what extra-curricular activities she has in the future.

I doubt that Josh is fooled or is in denial. I'm certain he knows the truth. It's not some great mystery, after all, and he has decided his love for Aleksandra is more important than anything else. That's a rare thing to find and I'm glad for them that they have it.

20 hours ago, Sprockets said:

So the bear is the father, and he got her at the Fresh Fudge store?  

This made me laugh so hard! Thanks for starting my morning like that.

Edited by MrSmith
Corrected location from "the Ukraine" to "Prague".
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, MrSmith said:

The fact they're so sensitive about what people think is yet another reason why I don't believe their story. They'd be far better off just being who they are and being honest about what's happening with them.

Absolutely. I feel the face blurring is stupid & half assed. It serves no purpose either except to make them look like they're trying to hide something. They don't owe anyone any explanations but again if you're going to be on TV as a family then why would you 'hide' her? They should probably just live privately & stay off TV. It would be better for the baby in the long run too if this is the way they're going to be.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 10
12 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Absolutely. I feel the face blurring is stupid & half assed. It serves no purpose either except to make them look like they're trying to hide something. They don't owe anyone any explanations but again if you're going to be on TV as a family then why would you 'hide' her? They should probably just live privately & stay off TV. It would be better for the baby in the long run too if this is the way they're going to be.

Yeah, it's like when Jessa Duggar has them blur out the half-inch of her knee that is caught on camera. Really, bitch?

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Yeah, it's like when Jessa Duggar has them blur out the half-inch of her knee that is caught on camera. Really, bitch?

Yes, really! Knees are hella sexy, dontchaknow? Just the sight of her bare knee might incite someone to rape her! (Not trying to make a joke out of rape. Just trying to make fun of her thinking.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 9/19/2017 at 10:52 AM, Miss Chevious said:

Agreed! It's obvious that the baby belongs to her friend. It makes Josh look very dumb which he is obviously not if he is going to medical school. Gullible, certainly, but not dumb.

I didn't like her lies and I didn't like a lot of the behaviors she described such as when she screams and gets impatient. At least she's honest about that part of her relationship -- or is she?

She doesn't seem to realize that by standing by this obvious lie she is making herself so not likable. And by disparaging the people who question such a ridiculous lie, she makes herself even more so not likable.

She needs to come clean, cry on camera, and talk about the pressures that made her feel compelled to maintain such a farce against all odds. I'm sympathetic to her about the pressures. Mormons can be mean! But they can be nice, too.

On 9/21/2017 at 7:55 AM, MrSmith said:

Yes, really! Knees are hella sexy, dontchaknow? Just the sight of her bare knee might incite someone to rape her! (Not trying to make a joke out of rape. Just trying to make fun of her thinking.)

It's because in their cult, the woman often bears responsibility if a rape does occur, showing those sexy-assed knees how dare she? All of the Duggar shows are a vehicle to recruit for the Bill Gothard cult to which they all belong. Gothard's fortune started to run dry when he molested several underaged girls, but then, lo and behold, 19 Kids and Counting came on the scenes like a gift on high.

• Love 5

On a different note, Narkya and Lowo... I was hoping to see them on 90DF. Nobody bought Narkya's saying she was choosing her son first. Instead she decided to bring in Lowo as a father and a role model. 

It's one thing if she wants to be a moron, but there are children involved. Actually, her country is involved as well. She's another one who is trading the keys to her country for sex.

Does anyone else notice that her head juts up oddly from her body? She could still find sex here though. She has a nice face and she's a very flashy dresser.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 5
On 9/23/2017 at 11:01 AM, CoachWristletJen said:

Agreed! It's obvious that the baby belongs to her friend. It makes Josh look very dumb which he is obviously not if he is going to medical school. Gullible, certainly, but not dumb.

I didn't like her lies and I didn't like a lot of the behaviors she described such as when she screams and gets impatient. At least she's honest about that part of her relationship -- or is she?

She doesn't seem to realize that by standing by this obvious lie she is making herself so not likable. And by disparaging the people who question such a ridiculous lie, she makes herself even more so not likable.

She needs to come clean, cry on camera, and talk about the pressures that made her feel compelled to maintain such a farce against all odds. I'm sympathetic to her about the pressures. Mormons can be mean! But they can be nice, too.

It's because in their cult, the woman often bears responsibility if a rape does occur, showing those sexy-assed knees how dare she? All of the Duggar shows are a vehicle to recruit for the Bill Gothard cult to which they all belong. Gothard's fortune started to run dry when he molested several underaged girls, but then, lo and behold, 19 Kids and Counting came on the scenes like a gift on high.

I disagree. I don't feel like it is a negative reflection on him, other than that they're both dumb to think they're fooling anyone. I actually feel like it's made him look good because he's decided to love that little girl and raise her as if she were his biological child. I think it shows a lot of maturity and spiritual charity on his part to be able to stand fast in his marriage to Aleksandra and to raise that little girl.

• Love 13
20 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Clearly Alla wants to live in a place where she can meet people and there are activities to do with other people. Why is Matt do determined to isolate her?

Maybe he's scared she'll meet a man that can unclench his teeth when he speaks.

• Love 8
On 9/19/2017 at 1:09 AM, CofCinci said:

From what I hear in Cincinnati, Alla is going to a costly ($20k) Aveda cosmotology school in West Chester, OH (northern exburbs of Cincinnati).  Graduating from Aveda Fredric's Institute can open the door to employment at the high-end salons in Cincinnati.  She is totally going to leave him as so as she secures a stable job after graduation.

Based on her expression in the car when they were on their way to look at houses, she's white knuckling every second until she does.

I wish her luck.

• Love 3

Alla kept pressing the issue that she wants to be close to neighbors.  But she doesn't come off as a social butterfly she seems cold and standoffish. 

Why Narkiya made the statement she was embarrass that a friend saw Lo dating profile?   And then turnaround and marry the guy!  

• Love 3

Aleks looked like she could have been pregnant on her wedding day.  I would think that Josh know.  It's there business and not ours.  

Matt needs to listen to what his wife wants and not look for homes near his family.  I don't see her leaving him.  He seems to love her son and takes care of both of them.  She's lucky to have him. 

Narkiya is just desperate fool.  

• Love 4
On Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 8:10 AM, MrSmith said:
On Monday, September 18, 2017 at 11:08 AM, gavinmac said:

It's kind of racist.

No, it's not. Josh and Aleksandra have requested the child's face be blurred. That makes this a parental decision, rather than a production decision. If it had been a production decision, then it would be racist. However, this decision was firmly in the parents' hands.

Thank you, sheesh.

• Love 3

Seems to me Aleks wants to move to a bigger city so she can go out and party, I think she's still a party girl at heart even though she has a baby that probably wasn't planned. And add me to the list of people who does not think that baby is Josh's. But he seems to love the baby so that's all that matters.

as far as Alla, I don't blame her for wanting to move, it's not good living in an isolated area when you have a child who deserves to have friends nearby. Why couldn't they keep the lake house as a weekend get away home? 

• Love 6
37 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Seems to me Aleks wants to move to a bigger city so she can go out and party, I think she's still a party girl at heart even though she has a baby that probably wasn't planned. And add me to the list of people who does not think that baby is Josh's. But he seems to love the baby so that's all that matters.

as far as Alla, I don't blame her for wanting to move, it's not good living in an isolated area when you have a child who deserves to have friends nearby. Why couldn't they keep the lake house as a weekend get away home? 

I thought it was nice when Matt's mom agreed with Alla about feeling isolated. Alla said people are only at the lake during the summer and the rest of the time, there  is no one there. I don't think they can afford to keep the lake house and buy another one. They're probably making payments on it and won't be able to afford two house payments. I just hope his family doesn't pester Alla to death. Maybe Matt has grown some balls and will tell them to shut up and back off.

• Love 3

Aleks' face was so full during the last series. She really had apple cheeks. Now, after the baby, she seem so much thinner. I agree that she was already pregnant before she got married. She must have been puffed up from early pregnancy hormones.  I don't blame either Alla or Aleks for wanting to be in a bigger city. I am a mother and not a party girl, but moving to small Florida beach town from New Orleans has been tough. Cities offer so much more than hard partying or a club scene. Even Matt's mother commented that she would not want to live isolated on a lake far from civilization

There is no reason Matt and Alla could not keep the lake home to rent out, and then buy something reasonable closer to city life and family, particularly with the TLC cash throw in. 

As for Alla being lucky to have Matt, He is lucky to have her. He is a three-time divorced dude with an awkward social demeanor  and really pushy friends and family who walk all over him and insert themselves into his relationships. Even with a good income and no arrest record, dude is so damaged that he had to go the mail order bride route. 

• Love 16
On 9/18/2017 at 0:13 PM, Dobian said:

Where did you see that?  I never saw or heard anything about her biological father.  But if that was the case, you would see "something" of African ancestry in Aleksandra herself.  African genes are pretty dominant.  My vote is for Josh is not the father.

Didn't we see her parents at the wedding? They were both white and Josh's mom made them a wretched onion soup.

Because when you entertain Russians in the U.S., you make Russian food and you make it badly. They expect it.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

All this talk about Alla wanting to move to the city has she considered where her son will be going to school?  Is she looking at the school districts at all?

I'm hoping that having his new American cousins around more will help soften the blow of having to change schools. 

• Love 2