Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: What Now?

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Raja said:

So the dysfunctional gets broadcast on the air meanwhile the relatively normal folk get a web series?

I don't know. The lady who's catfishing her guy by using a picture from when she was his age isn't exactly "normal". There's going to be lots of dysfunction here.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, MrSmith said:

I don't know. The lady who's catfishing her guy by using a picture from when she was his age isn't exactly "normal". There's going to be lots of dysfunction here.

I am giggling because when I was 24 there was no such thing as selfies!  Surely the two have skyped so he has seen her in real time now so...

I truly believe production interviews possible candidates for the show and if they seem normal they pass them over for the Danielle's that have applied so we can sit back and enjoy the train wrecks that parade past us on the TV.

• Love 3
(edited)

Yesterday, TLC.com and the TLCGo app posted the "What Now?" digital series. 

https://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/90-day-fiance-what-now/

Alan and Kirylam - One of the only true couples in the series.  Congrats on the pregnancy!

Josh and Alexandra - A big ol' "Sure, Jan." for their reason not to show the baby's face.  The camera/producers did a great job of focusing in on the baby's cutie little afropuffs.

Matt and Alla - As someone who now lives in Cincinnati, it's funny to hear people bitch about 275.  Why the hell is she going to beauty school in West Chester or Mason?  Isn't there anything in Florence?

Mel and Devar - I wonder if her exhusband is agreeable to her moving away with their son.

Narkyia and Lowo-- Dani 2.0!  She married Lowo the day after he arrived. We haven't seen that level of desperation before. 

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Alan and Kirylam - One of the only true couples in the series.  Congrats on the pregnancy!

Josh and Alexandra - A big ol' "Sure, Jan." for their reason not to show the baby's face.  The camera/producers did a great job of focusing in on the baby's cutie little afropuffs.

Matt and Alla - As someone who now lives in Cincinnati, it's funny to hear people bitch about 275.  Why the hell is she going to beauty school in West Chester or Mason?  Isn't there anything in Florence?

Mel and Devar - I wonder if her exhusband is agreeable to her moving away with their son.

Narkyia and Lowo-- Dani 2.0!  She married Lowo the day after he arrived. We haven't seen that level of desperation before. 

I was so shocked at the bolded! Yes, this seemed very desperate!

I could not stop laughing when Matt walked out with Alla's face plastered on a t-shirt in the scene where Alla was making breakfast.  

Patrick's opinion that "I'm not sure a woman is worth giving all this up" is ridiculous.  Alla is his WIFE.  Patrick needs to come to terms with that.  I wonder if his own lady friend is still around?

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, yellowbutacup said:

I could not stop laughing when Matt walked out with Alla's face plastered on a t-shirt in the scene where Alla was making breakfast.  

Patrick's opinion that "I'm not sure a woman is worth giving all this up" is ridiculous.  Alla is his WIFE.  Patrick needs to come to terms with that.  I wonder if his own lady friend is still around?

Matt is living Patrick's dream life.  The whole house is a "Man Cave."  It looks like they had their serious talk in a lower-level bar/party room complete with pool table -- with deck/lake access.  Patrick doesn't want to give up the boys clubhouse for a girl. Eww. They have coodies. Matt's values have changed. He'd rather have his stepson play soccer with his nephews than be Patrick's party buddy.  Commuting around Cincinnati is a major bitch these days with bridge construction.  I've also moved closer to my office just so I don't spend 10 hours a week in my car -- I imagine the couple wants that 10 hours for family time. Sorry, Patrick. Time to deal. 

• Love 4

I posted in the old S1 thread for Alan and Kirylam but he is one that I think looks a lot better with a beard, not so....odd looking?  Made him look closer to her age I think, and I'm not much of a beard person.  I was happy for them, I haven't watched the rest yet.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, yellowbutacup said:

wonder if his own lady friend is still around?

Not a chance in hell.

I assume this was filmed before Aleksandra got so much shit on her Instagram and deleted. That baby is not his and she will probably love in that tiny Mormon town forever. But why is she wearing braces I don't remember her teeth being jacked.

Melanie and Dev at still want to jump each other all the time so Bev can go suck it!

I will not comment on that last tragic mess of an update.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I tried watching this last night and wouldn't let me.  Anyone else in Canada have issues?

In the maritimes, here, and it would not let me watch yesterday. Nor this morning. Kind of sucks, I really would like to watch them.

• Love 1
On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 6:15 AM, CofCinci said:

Ummm...who does this little chocolate baby belong to?

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Ummm...who does this little chocolate baby belong to?

Alexsandra's black friend from the Ukraine. There's a picture floating around the Internet that compares his face to the baby's (from when Aleksandra was posting pictures of the baby's face). I tried to find the picture and wasn't able to find it. I watched their segment and found their whole spiel about "we want to protect her and that's why there are no pictures" to be complete bullshit - especially since they started out by posting pictures of the baby's face. All they want is to avoid the rumours and criticism, and in so doing they manage to fan the flames ever higher. It's very clear from watching their piece that the child is not biologically his. I think it's great that Josh doesn't seem to be holding his wife's infidelity against her and definitely isn't holding it against the baby. I am also sincerely happy that the child will grow up in a loving, caring home. I sincerely doubt I could manage that level of magnanimity.

• Love 8
17 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Kirylham is beautiful on the inside and out. On the update, the couple seems so happy.  It's nice to see one real couple on this series with genuine love and respect for their spouse. 

Kirylham was so lovely and sweet. Too bad TLC has encouraged the train wreck angle (and spun off various and sundry versions of same) over the original premise of the show. Yet, here I am watching the newest 90 Day incarnation in all its despicable deliciousness. *hangs head in shame*

Edited by ThinkerBell
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, MrSmith said:

Alexsandra's black friend from the Ukraine. There's a picture floating around the Internet that compares his face to the baby's (from when Aleksandra was posting pictures of the baby's face). I tried to find the picture and wasn't able to find it. 

Aleksandra and Josh are a terrible match and I had a bad feeling about those two from the beginning.  Josh is so sheltered and timid, he fell for the first girl that looked his way.  I think with the right partner he would really blossom.  How cringy was it when Aleksandra was talking about how she would scream at Josh?! Mood swings are normal post pregnancy but I don't doubt a lot of the screaming was her shutting down the paternity issue.  I wonder what Josh's parents think about this.  

• Love 13
1 hour ago, lettsjetts said:

Aleksandra and Josh are a terrible match and I had a bad feeling about those two from the beginning.  Josh is so sheltered and timid, he fell for the first girl that looked his way.  I think with the right partner he would really blossom.  How cringy was it when Aleksandra was talking about how she would scream at Josh?! Mood swings are normal post pregnancy but I don't doubt a lot of the screaming was her shutting down the paternity issue.  I wonder what Josh's parents think about this.  

Josh's Mormon parents seemed so strict and judgmental. They must've crapped their pants when they saw that baby turn out to be biracial. 

• Love 12

And it wouldn't be a problem at all have they not made such a big deal out of being Mormon, staying abstinent and being holier than thou. Just admit that you are regular people!

• Love 10
46 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

What's this now?  Aleksandra did what with who?

Aleksandra went on a solo trip to Russia right after her and Josh got married.  Now she has a bi-racial baby.  Most people are speculating that the father is her best friend who still lives in Russia.  

• Love 4
46 minutes ago, lettsjetts said:

Aleksandra went on a solo trip to Russia right after her and Josh got married.  Now she has a bi-racial baby.  Most people are speculating that the father is her best friend who still lives in Russia.  

Oh my.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, liammaam said:

I also have seen that her Aleksandra's father is Cuban and African (there are a few pics on the 90 Day Fiance FB page).  That IS a possibility, too.

I agree. Its possible. But I have a shiny quarter that will bet it's way more basic.

All the respect to Josh if he can put that  behind them and raise that cute little girl as his own.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 16
49 minutes ago, liammaam said:

I also have seen that her Aleksandra's father is Cuban and African (there are a few pics on the 90 Day Fiance FB page).  That IS a possibility, too.

Yes, she calls that guy Papa, she also has other Cuban friends on social media that she calls Brother and Sister.  

"As far as the little girl looking nothing like Josh, Aleksandra explains that “Kids may look like their grandparents and nothing like their own parents.” She then points out that her daughter is the spitting image of her mother. “I don’t look like my mom or dad, I look more like my grandma. My daughter looks like my mom. Seriously, they have the same face. They look absolutely the same, it’s crazy.”

This is her Mom by the way and no, her baby doesn't look anything like her.

90_Day_Fiance_Aleksandra_mom_Svetlana.jpg

I just went back and checked the dates and it appears Aleksandra may have been pregnant before marrying Josh?  Her and Josh got married on August 7, 2015 so that means that even if she got pregnant on their wedding night she would have been due in May.  She gave birth in March.

Edited by lettsjetts
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

I agree. Its possible. But I have a shiny quarter that will bet it's way more basic.

All thr respect to Josh if he can put that  behind them and raise that cute little girl as his own.

I agree completely!  I just hope that they are open and honest with their darling little girl and not try and hide who she really is.  I truly hope that Josh and Aleksandra can make it but I worry about their mismatched personalities.  Opposites attract but these two are just... I don't know. 

• Love 5

Thing with Aleksandra & Josh is I wonder what made a party girl/'dancer' who wanted a husband who was a dancer be remotely interested in a squeaky clean Mormon guy (who I swear looked like he was wearing lip gloss in the TH). I agree they're nothing alike & either there are motives or it's just a weird coupling. Maybe she just wanted to get here but time will tell with them I guess. I also noticed there were no other family members involved in their segment; doesn't necessarily mean anything, but an observation I wondered about. As far as the baby a paternity test is very easy to do, not that they have to prove anything to anyone else; Josh is the one who has to be at peace IF he's not the father, or has any doubts. I agree with other posters they seem 'off' somehow.

• Love 8

Aleksandra is saying that the white guy who appeared on the show with her (who looks just like her) is actually her stepfather and her real Dad is black. I am assuming Vlad and Svetlana know the truth and are just happy their daughter and granddaughter have a future with a patient/kind/bright/understanding future doctor in America who appears head over heels in love with Aleks.  From seeing her interact with her parents on the show I think there is a lot of love there and they just want her to be happy.

Aleksandra_90_Day_Fiance_parents.jpg

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, afd said:

Super curious as to what her parents in Russia think about the whole situation as well

Her dad/stepdad doesn't have any mention of her (or other family members) on his social media, her mom has visited her a few times.

Interestingly, it appears that Aleksandra has been to the US before coming there to be married. She has pics from spring and fall 2014, but without Josh. Edit: actually, he's there too.

Edited by Ivanova
10 minutes ago, Ivanova said:

Her dad/stepdad doesn't have any mention of her (or other family members) on his social media, her mom has visited her a few times.

That isn't true!  He has an public facebook profile with tons of photos of them together.  He is also friends with all of Josh's family. I creeped his facebook last year and he talked about his granddaughter being born but it looks like the posts about the baby have been deleted.  

Edited by lettsjetts
  • Love 1
Just now, lettsjetts said:

That isn't true!  He has an public profile with tons of photos of them together.  I creeped his facebook last year and he talked about his granddaughter being born but it looks like the posts about the baby have been deleted.  

I looked at vk.com, not facebook.

• Love 1

I just looked at Sventlana's Facebook profile and she has deleted all pictures of Vlad.  That is odd because there used to be several of them all together on there.  I thought they were the cutest parents on the show! 

*I just realized that because I am facebook friends with 2 of Josh's brothers more photos show up for me vs public.

Edited by lettsjetts
  • Love 3

I just realized I have no life :)

Because I found a documentary about Aleksandra's biological dad, who's Cuban: www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PftGrc02S0

I really should stop stalking 90 DF people :)

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Ivanova said:

Because I found a documentary about Aleksandra's biological dad, who's Cuban: www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PftGrc02S0

Why do you believe that is her biological father?  I don't speak Russian so I don't know if in the documentary you linked talked about him having a daughter?  Just curious.  This whole situation seems so cut and dry to me but I welcome all insights! :) 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, lettsjetts said:

Why do you believe that is her biological father?  I don't speak Russian so I don't know if in the documentary you linked talked about him having a daughter?  Just curious.  This whole situation seems so cut and dry to me but I welcome all insights! :) 

The link was on his son's page, to which I came from her page, and there were a lot of mutual comments to Alex's photos from those two, etc, plus he looks like the man in her pictures who she's been saying is her dad since way before the show (like 2011), and this man in the movie lives near her hometown, and the name is the same.

And no, I was also waiting for any mention of the daughter, but there was none, and obviously he's married to another woman.

Oh, and he has a picture with Alex's mom as if they are close friends.

Edited by Ivanova
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, lettsjetts said:

Yes, she calls that guy Papa, she also has other Cuban friends on social media that she calls Brother and Sister.  

Given the # I am assuming that woman is from Angola not Cuba. Aleksandra looks a lot like Vlad.

• Love 4

OK, now I'm just going crazy, but what if the Cuban is her Godfather? Because she does look like Vladimir.

Anyway, if she reads this thread, I'm not judging or being evil, I actually really like her family and think they are very wholesome happy people, and I wish them only the best!

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Ivanova said:

plus he looks like the man in her pictures who she's been saying is her dad since way before the show (like 2011), and this man in the movie lives near her hometown, and the name is the same.

Thanks for the info!  Do you have a link showing she claimed the Cuban man was her father as far back as 2011?

I am following this because I know Josh's family.  When I compare Aleksandra to Vlad and this Cuban man, well, it seems so obvious to me! Ah well, what do I know?! ;) 

2 minutes ago, lettsjetts said:

Thanks for the info!  Do you have a link showing she claimed the Cuban man was her father as far back as 2011?

I am following this because I know Josh's family.  When I compare Aleksandra to Vlad and this Cuban man, well, it seems so obvious to me! Ah well, what do I know?! ;) 

https://vk.com/id43517374?z=photo43517374_281867590%2Fphotos43517374

Here she says "It's my Daddy, Roha, from Cuba"

https://vk.com/id43517374?z=photo43517374_281867593%2Fphotos43517374

Here his son commented with "Dad is cool", and some other girl mentions that he is Aleksandra's dad.

• Love 2

That guy seems to be a dancer and muscian so I can see Aleksandra looking up to him.  She is really into dancing, maybe he taught her at one point?  Either way, I went to his vk profile and he references his family but no mention of a daughter.  He has a photo from his sons wedding, but none of Aleks.  He has a photos of Svetlana from a few years ago, maybe they dated at one point?  I acknowledge that I am not an expert in genetics but I still think there is no way this man fathered a lilly white, blonde hair, blue eyed daughter.   Whatever the truth may be I wish Aleksandra and Josh the best!  

aleeeee.jpg

Edited by lettsjetts
  • Love 8

Wooo LAWD, LORDT and every variation! 

I just watched the web series minutes ago and I was sitting here thinking "that baby skin looks awfully chocolatey to be from those two pal folks" 

So I came here, just to see what you all had to say about my "suspicion" having not seen the babies face and y'all already dug up all the bones, receipts  and erthing! 

I just need to give you all a round of applause. I came looking for the tea, and y'all already had it served on the table. 

You made my evening!

ETA: that baby is super cute, no matter what the situation is - adorable.

Edited by lilsadone
  • Love 14
12 hours ago, lettsjetts said:

"As far as the little girl looking nothing like Josh, Aleksandra explains that “Kids may look like their grandparents and nothing like their own parents.” She then points out that her daughter is the spitting image of her mother. “I don’t look like my mom or dad, I look more like my grandma. My daughter looks like my mom. Seriously, they have the same face. They look absolutely the same, it’s crazy.”

This is her Mom by the way and no, her baby doesn't look anything like her.

90_Day_Fiance_Aleksandra_mom_Svetlana.jpg

I just went back and checked the dates and it appears Aleksandra may have been pregnant before marrying Josh?  Her and Josh got married on August 7, 2015 so that means that even if she got pregnant on their wedding night she would have been due in May.  She gave birth in March.

lol Aleksandra is already way ahead of you, she initially said the baby was born prematurely. I can't find the post now but it was either on her Facebook or Instagram. It's patently obvious to me that she left Prague pregnant, probably unknowingly and was already rounding out that first trimester at the wedding. I don't think she or Josh realized that she was pregnant initially, she always had a bit of a tummy (she's much thinner now than she was before) and probably just chalked up weight gain and a missing period to stress. That being said she had to put two and two together when she started going for prenatal scans, when she went in and found out she was 12 weeks vs like 6, that should have set off some alarms in her head.

That Cuban man is obviously not her dad. She calls him dad in the same way many people call very close friends brothers and sisters. She looks exactly like her Russian father with her mother's headshape. 

• Love 10
On 7/31/2017 at 2:39 PM, CofCinci said:

They have coodies.

I hate to be a stickler but the word is cooties.  I know this because my sister and I scream it out every time our brother grabs our face to give us a wet smooch.  We are all in our 50s.  When we were kids he would just walk up to us and lick our face.  GROSS!  Our mother would explain it was his way of showing his love for his sisters.  She always took his side.

Will report back after watching link.

Edited by jumper sage
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7