Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: What Now?

• Start Topic

On 6/5/2020 at 11:11 AM, bichonblitz said:

She'll take his money, though. It's all about the money with Evelin.

• Cory, can you read this?
  • Cory, can you understand this?
  • Cory, get back home to your safe place.
  • You CAN recover...recover "self," and money is easy.
  • Love 1
On 6/5/2020 at 11:03 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

This will probably not be the only baby for Annie with their method of thinking/birth control.

Maybe she didn't consider any methods of birth control previously because they seemed unnecessary.  I hope her doctor gave her info on options during prenatal visits or right after the baby was born.

• Love 2
On 4/28/2020 at 11:38 AM, Callaphera said:

I don't think that I can sit through another season of Tiffany talking at one quarter speed with the weird rhythm and cadence in all of her talking heads while remembering to inform us every five seconds that Ronald has a gambling addiction and she's worried.

Like, bitch, you're not Morgan Freeman narrating life over here and also? Your husband sold his mother's fridge. Possibly while wearing his friend's jacket that OOPS magically had LSD in the pocket, gee officer, I can't be held responsible for this. Never forget that. Also never forget that Ronald has a gambling addiction

The way she says "Ronald" is so irritating to me.  I cannot stand her vocal affectations!

On 6/3/2020 at 10:23 AM, MrBuhBye said:

Yeah there was a lot of manufactured drama like Alexi being mad that Loren went to a male strip club for her bachelorette party and thinking her friend from New York was a bad influence.

Pillow Talk is how I know this show is fake because these couples are nothing like they were portrayed on their season.

• Love 2

I totally forgot about some of these couples, until I saw the reruns today.    Evelin, and Cory, still as pathetic as ever.   Ronald and Tiffany, ridiculous as ever.   

So without Ronald's consent, how is Tiffany taking the baby out of S.A.?  

Laura, and Aladin, ridiculous, and how Laura ever thought anyone would be on her side is beyond me.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1