Type keyword(s) to search

I'm Sorry - General Discussion

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, possibilities said:

Andrea says they've already written them?!

I really don't understand why networks are cancelling shows that they'd already renewed. It's not like they can put new shows into production right now, either. Especially when the scripts are already set, it's such a big sunk cost.

I hope she's able to sell it to some other outlet.

I really, really loved this show.

She explained it in detail here. Basically it's because of the losses caused by COVID, the network can no longer finance the show. A real shame. It was so special, I was really looking forward to season 3.

• Useful 1

UGH!!! I JUST this week turned my boyfriend onto the show and he laughs all the way through it. I'm so sad about this!

I mean, I'm glad that people in California care more about not spreading a deadly disease than morons do here in NC/the South, but still.

• Love 2

Netflix does have it (the first 2 seasons, from before it was canceled), but at the moment they are saying it will only be there until 9/12. I just noticed and have been trying to re-binge it before it disappears.

Edited by possibilities
  • Useful 2