Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E01: And Then There Were Five

• Start Topic

(edited)
18 minutes ago, CaughtOnTape said:

I've seen people say that Kaiser is paying for his father's mistakes in Jenelle's eyes and I never really saw it until last night.

She hates that kid.

She wants nothing to do with him because he reminds her of her father.  Her exasperation every time he opens his mouth is going to turn him into one helluva teenager whom she can't control.  

That's what we call Karma.

I like how he's a pain to her. 

Remember how she always talked about how well behaved Jace was with her? Like it was some kind of indication on her good parenting. LOL. She was just too dumb to realize kids generally behave better when with people like Aunts, Uncles, grandparents versus their actual parents because they have different levels of comfort. 

Edited by ClassyCourtHeels
  • Love 21
10 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I think if the show had been cancelled a year ago, Kaiser would've been long gone. She would've dumped him on Nathan or his mother and never looked back. However she can't do that now, because she wants to portray herself as June Cleaver and ditching a second kid wouldn't jibe with that image. So now she's stuck with a child she doesn't want and doesn't love. She'll do the bare minimum of keeping him clothed and fed, but that's it. 

Janelle is the equivalent to Kail and Maci in having babies to ensure a relationship with a guy. But at least Maci and Kail love their kids. 

• Love 11

My sister had an incompetent cervix, and it's not the end of the world.  The doctor put some stitches in it and it held fine.  The advantage was, once she went into labor, they cut the stitches and the baby was born within an hour.  No waiting for the cervix to dialate here!

• Love 3
(edited)
22 minutes ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

I like how he's a pain to her. 

Remember how she always talked about how well behaved Jace was with her? Like it was some kind of indication on her good parenting. LOL. She was just too dumb to realize kids generally behave better when with people like Aunts, Uncles, grandparents versus their actual parents because they have different levels of comfort. 

Jenelle is too stupid to realize Jace doesn't act up with her and UBT out of fear. He knows what will happen if he creates chaos, acts like a normal kid, makes a mess, breaks something, he will get the wrath of both of them and no doubt David is the one who will give him the wrath AND then some. That is why Maryssa is so damn quiet. She learned long ago. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 17
12 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Janelle is the equivalent to Kail and Maci in having babies to ensure a relationship with a guy. But at least Maci and Kail love their kids. 

Something is wrong with Jenelle (mental illness as well as being an AWFUL human being) has had no ability to feel empathy for ANYONE. Maci & Kailyn have their personality flaws and bitchy tendencies but there is genunine warmth and affection towards their children. Jenelle only cares about herself. 

• Love 13

Speaking of Hulk, what was up with her coming right out and saying "Where are the boys?" when Javi answered his phone? That girl has no manners or etiquette whatsoever. She has no class either. How about saying, "Hi Javi" and then ask HOW are the boys doing? The way she said it, it sounded like she was expecting Javi to have shipped the boys off to his parents' home while he was entertaining a lady there at his house. I suppose because Kail has dicks all over her house she thinks Javi will be having a female at his home. Even if he did, so fucking what! 

I felt sad for Isaac who likely felt the need to write that little poem and assure his mother that he loves being at her home when he is enjoying his time at his step-dad's house. 

• Love 21
2 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Speaking of Hulk, what was up with her coming right out and saying "Where are the boys?" when Javi answered his phone? That girl has no manners or etiquette whatsoever. She has no class either. How about saying, "Hi Javi" and then ask HOW are the boys doing? The way she said it, it sounded like she was expecting Javi to have shipped the boys off to his parents' home while he was entertaining a lady there at his house. I suppose because Kail has dicks all over her house she thinks Javi will be having a female at his home. Even if he did, so fucking what! 

I felt sad for Isaac who likely felt the need to write that little poem and assure his mother that he loves being at her home when he is enjoying his time at his step-dad's house. 

I said the exact same thing! Husband has to listen to me rant so I was asking, where did she think he put them? Are they supposed to all huddle on the couch together and wait for Kail to call?

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I said the exact same thing! Husband has to listen to me rant so I was asking, where did she think he put them? Are they supposed to all huddle on the couch together and wait for Kail to call?

yes.  they're like sitcom characters and they don't exist when Kail isn't interacting with them.

• Love 17
6 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Right? She's a surly bitch. She shows her royal displeasure by not deigning to greet her underlings once she is through with them. Javi is no longer worthy of a polite hello. He exists only to provide food and shelter for her children free of charge while she chases her latest dick.

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, Mkay said:

You sound like me. I rant during the show to my husband. I told him, "Where did she think they were at? In the basement?" 

I loved how Javi gave her a hug and a kiss in the scene when he dropped off Lincoln. She didn't seem too happy about it, but it goes to show Javi was doing his best to move forward and showing his child that affection can still be shared even though they are no longer a couple. Kail just has a stone cold black heart. No feelings or empathy for others, but she makes damn sure others are aware of her feelings. 

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? She's a surly bitch. She shows her royal displeasure by not deigning to greet her underlings once she is through with them. Javi is no longer worthy of a polite hello. He exists only to provide food and shelter for her children free of charge while she chases her latest dick.

Yep. 

• Love 14

Re: Janelle's "high risk" pregnancy -- this was definitely filmed around Christmas - or just before. She had Ensley full term at the end of January. Her cervix should have been starting to thin anyway. Thin cervix is of special concern in the 1st and 2nd trimesters because of the potential for early miscarriage. It's not so much of a concern in the 3rd because the baby is viable. If it was a serious issue like she made it out to be, she would've been on bedrest if something as small as picking up Kaiser would invoke preterm labor. I'm sure it was a pain to constantly pick up a toddler, but that's what you do...women have been doing it since the dawn of time.  I'm sure it was all greatly exaggerated because that's just what she does.

And yes, anyone over 35 is considered high risk too, which is ridic. They had me sit through a one hour consultation about all that could go wrong with my middle son because I was 37. He was fine. Had my daughter at 39. She was fine. It's all such bullshit..sorry...it's to make more money in many cases. And in Janelle's case, she should tie her tubes if she really was high risk at this point. You have 3. You can't even handle 2. Clearly. I mean, if I were in front of cameras, I would be fucking Mary Poppins...screaming in front of Kaiser like that is only ammo to Barb. She's too much of a narcissist (comorbid with Borderline Personality) that she doesn't even realize that. If Nathan actually wanted that kid, he has enough to go on now to get him the fuck out of that house and into full custody.

Does anyone know the real story with the "toxic mold"? (As a property claims adjuster, I have to roll my eyes..) Did they get evicted? Is the landlord speaking out? I've googled just out of boredom but can find nothing.

• Love 6
(edited)

There is NO way there was mold. If there was why the fuck were the putting up a Christmas tree?!?!?!? If you are urgently trying to get out of a house due to mold why are you creating more work for moving out? I mean Janelle and David are dumb as shit, but.....well who knows....maybe they would be dumb enough to do that or perhaps just more crap editing by MTV (when they showed the scene of them putting one up and Kaiser breaking an ornament). 

Edited by ClassyCourtHeels
  • Love 10

Considering all the drama from last season, Javi and Kail seemed pretty overjoyed to have that divorce finalized. It was kind of a weird jump from last season's tears and many emotions!

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Speaking of Hulk, what was up with her coming right out and saying "Where are the boys?" when Javi answered his phone?

I thought the same thing, like she just HAD to see them right away because Javi keeps them chained to a tree when they're at his house. She is so rude. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I think if the show had been cancelled a year ago, Kaiser would've been long gone. She would've dumped him on Nathan or his mother and never looked back. However she can't do that now, because she wants to portray herself as June Cleaver and ditching a second kid wouldn't jibe with that image. So now she's stuck with a child she doesn't want and doesn't love. She'll do the bare minimum of keeping him clothed and fed, but that's it

And Maryssa is probably the one doing the actual clothing and feeding now that she is living with them.

• Love 14
20 hours ago, toodywoody said:

My goodness..... Jenelle is such am overdramatic bitch. Why not drop Kaiser off with Nathan or Nathan's mom.

This is what I can't figure out. She dumps her kids on everyone and the mailman when she wants to go on her 7th vacation of the year. But when you're moving, nothing? Moving is a legit reason to call in reinforcements. My mom took our daughter for the night when we moved at the start of the month. Our two older boys could be of some help, or at least stay out of the way, but my daughter is a bit....high maintenance! LOL Damn, even a drop-in daycare would have worked. I think she wanted to keep Kaiser around to give her an excuse not to help. 

19 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

However I don't see how the "men ain't shit" mentality leads to being pregnant at 17. I think the "men will satisfy all of your emotional, physical and financial needs" ala Momma Dawn leads to pregnant at 17. If you don't think men are worth shit you're less likely to be emotionally or sexually dependent on them (and their approval), and less likely to be pregnant at 17. 

Well, I think Roxanne was a teen/young mom, no? History tends to repeat itself. Attitude towards men is part of it, but so is sex education. I doubt Roxanne ever had any talks with her daughters beyond, "Men are all assholes, you don't need a man." Never any talks about sperm or eggs or how your cycle works or what kinds of birth control are available. THAT'S the real problem. People are not having frequent, open, honest sex talks with their kids. My 7 year old just asked THE question a few months back and I told him. It was awkward, but I told him in age appropriate terms about s-e-x. These moms? They'd say, "I'll tell you when you're older" and forget to tell them until they're in the second trimester. 

Plus, a lot of girls who don't have a father around seek attention from men in other ways, no matter how much their mother rants against the male species. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

It reminds me of how she answers the door - flings it open, walks away, and expects you to let yourself in. Again, just no manners. 

• Love 17
(edited)
On 7/18/2017 at 0:40 PM, poeticlicensed said:

I loved it when Janelle was bitching to the producer in the parking lot of the hotel that she has no friends, no family (specifically her mom) who will help her. Well, hun, there's a reason for that. You have spent the last 7 years running after every loser who you cross paths with, popping out another kid with each, you scream and rant at family, you rant at friends (lest we forget the proposal weekend where she dragged her friends along to party and got pissed at  them for spending her money). Consequently, no one wants to be around or support you because you treat everyone like crap. Then you have the nerve to complain about it. 

As far as we saw she didn't even TRY calling Barb or anyone..she needs to have something to complain about and to let us know how put upon she is. Calling Barb is probably akin to "losing" in Jenelle's mind.

18 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Side note- has Javi been working out?!! He looks significantly more buff where as he used to be lean. I always thought Javi was nice looking, some may have throughly he had "labia lips" but I thought they were one of his best features, now those muscles ?.

I know people have different tastes but..you can have him! ??

8 hours ago, alexa said:

I did find it particularly interesting that Jenelle chose her moment of frustration at the hotel parking lot to add the issue of Jace and his custody--this is after she spent the day complaining about the one son she did have with her.  She really makes no sense, and between her and the newbie on the show (that adds nothing as many have said), I really think I need to avoid this season of TM2 (and all future installments).

She wants to be a victim. Everything is bad because Barb "took" Jace from her, it's all Barb's fault in her mind.

4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I think if the show had been cancelled a year ago, Kaiser would've been long gone. She would've dumped him on Nathan or his mother and never looked back. However she can't do that now, because she wants to portray herself as June Cleaver and ditching a second kid wouldn't jibe with that image. So now she's stuck with a child she doesn't want and doesn't love. She'll do the bare minimum of keeping him clothed and fed, but that's it. 

I think it's part that and part about "winning" she only wants Kaiser if someone else does and she can lord in over them. I don't think she would give Nathan even 1 more minute of time, she would rather just neglect him.

3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Jenelle is too stupid to realize Jace doesn't act up with her and UBT out of fear. He knows what will happen if he creates chaos, acts like a normal kid, makes a mess, breaks something, he will get the wrath of both of them and no doubt David is the one who will give him the wrath AND then some. That is why Maryssa is so damn quiet. She learned long ago. 

Imagine the conversations Jace and Maryssa have had? Ugh. And will have in the future. Double ugh.

3 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Something is wrong with Jenelle (mental illness as well as being an AWFUL human being) has had no ability to feel empathy for ANYONE. Maci & Kailyn have their personality flaws and bitchy tendencies but there is genunine warmth and affection towards their children. Jenelle only cares about herself. 

I think Jenelle is a narcissistic sociopath and also I can see borderline traits.

She was without David because SHE left and then she complains that's he's gone and she's alone. She's so I Hate You, Please Don't Leave Me! with most people. Especially Barb. Hell, she's without Jace because SHE kept leaving him. She literally wants people fawning over her 24/7. We should all weep because Jenelle has it so rough...how dare everyone not drop everything to chase after and comfort her. Let's stop everything because a grown woman is sad, never mind the toddler, he should handle his shit... Jenelle is the worst. Being on TV and getting all the unwarranted validation she gets is the worst place for someone like her..especially with asskissing MTV. It's making me sick.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 14

It was interesting to see how Janelle (doesn't) handles a toddler. She's never had to before. Out of all the moms on both versions, Janelle really is terrible to watch. The way she treats Kaiser was terrible. Even Leah, you can tell she loves her daughters and most of her behavior is questionable but still.. she loves her kids.

Janelle throws Kaiser in his crib because she "can't deal" with him running around.. which I mean I dislike David but he made points, if he's moving their thugs out of their house he can't stop every ten seconds to get Kaiser and Kaiser shouldn't be running around said area when they are moving things. 

It's weird though that the fans will watch scenes like this and not think Janelle is doing anything wrong. I remember a year or so ago, watching a deleted episode clip on MTV. Com where Barb was talking to someone on the phone to a friend about Janelle wanting custody of Jace and the comments on the video were horrifying, like "Barb should just give him back and be a grandmother!" Also.. this is not as simple as people think: getting Jace back to Janelle isn't like Barb giving her back a puppy. There are things that need to be set in motion on both ends. I doubt Janelle has ever looked into schools for Jace and activities that he already does that he can do if he were to ever be with her full time. She can talk and talk about how she's a stable person now and is drug free and all that, but has she considered what his daily routine is like and what she plans to do? I very much doubt it. 

• Love 12

Did anyone else hear sweet baby Kai say ok when the producer opened the door and ask if Jenelle was ok. or maybe she was asking him and Jenelle just made it all about her.  And hmmm...... Jenelle maybe Kaiser was fucking tired when you went to the hotel, maybe he just wanted to be somewhere without yelling, without disruption, and a bed to lay on to watch cartoons. I swear she does not need to have kids. She could have went in the room and put on cartoons instead of the bathroom to fake fucking cry and to leave Kaiser to just run around. All she had to was take him somewhere, keep him busy or have someone watch him but NO..........

• Love 16

Kaiser and Jake break my heart. I apologize for playing the dead-child card, but as someone who has buried their child, it pisses me off to see sweet babies treated like that. (I swear I don't play that card regularly. These goons just bring it out.)

• Love 22
46 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

It was interesting to see how Janelle (doesn't) handles a toddler. She's never had to before. Out of all the moms on both versions, Janelle really is terrible to watch. The way she treats Kaiser was terrible. Even Leah, you can tell she loves her daughters and most of her behavior is questionable but still.. she loves her kids.

I can't believe I'm gonna say this, because, as you all know, I fucking despise Farrah.  I don't care what she does for money, she's an adult and those are her choices, I just hate that she acts better than everyone and she treats everyone like ass.  I've actually seen Jenelle be "nice" to boyfriends & friends (not that it lasts, but there's a second), I've seen her laugh, I've heard her talk about something other than what she wants.

But, despite the totally weird dynamic over at the Abrahams', Farrah's actually a better mom.  (child labor notwithstanding?)  Sophia plays piano, and they talk to her (like she's a very challenged toddler rather than an eight-year-old, but...)  Ok, I can't actually say *nice* things about Farrah, but there you have it...

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, teapot said:

I can't believe I'm gonna say this, because, as you all know, I fucking despise Farrah.  I don't care what she does for money, she's an adult and those are her choices, I just hate that she acts better than everyone and she treats everyone like ass.  I've actually seen Jenelle be "nice" to boyfriends & friends (not that it lasts, but there's a second), I've seen her laugh, I've heard her talk about something other than what she wants.

But, despite the totally weird dynamic over at the Abrahams', Farrah's actually a better mom.  (child labor notwithstanding?)  Sophia plays piano, and they talk to her (like she's a very challenged toddler rather than an eight-year-old, but...)  Ok, I can't actually say *nice* things about Farrah, but there you have it...

I do think Farrah's is better Mom than Jenelle.

The only person who'd probably be a worse Mom is Amber, but because she never had her child full time past infancy we didn't have to witness it. 

• Love 18
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I just read a comment on FB where someone said how awful it is that Jenelle can't count on Barb to help her when she needs it. Is there another version of this show I'm not aware of?

No joke! It blows my mind the way some people see things. Surely we can't be watching the same show?!

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, teapot said:

I get what you mean. I was going to say Farrah is as well. Janelle just doesn't know how to handle kids and yet.. keeps having more. 

Just now, Scarlett45 said:

I do think Farrah's is better Mom than Jenelle.

The only person who'd probably be a worse Mom is Amber, but because she never had her child full time past infancy we didn't have to witness it. 

Yup. I don't even consider Amber a mom, she hardly sees Leah and then skips weekends because she feels sick that day. It reminds me of that cold medicine commercial that goes "parents can't take sick days".

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Yup. I don't even consider Amber a mom, she hardly sees Leah and then skips weekends because she feels sick that day. It reminds me of that cold medicine commercial that goes "parents can't take sick days".

I mean, maybe....Amber doesn't yell at "boo boo," and while she's been violent in front of her, I'm never scared that someone is going to be too rough w/Leah like I am Kaiser.  although it was quite untoward when Amber & Matt brought her along to a sex motel while she was sick, so there's that...

WHAT ARE WE WATCHING, YOU GUYS?  OMG!!!

• Love 18
(edited)

That's why I say something was up with that whole moving bullshit drama. Jenelle needed to stay put where David was at, and nothing was going to tear her away from keeping her eye on him. 

Anyone notice the big damage done on the bathroom door by a fist? I guess UBT must have hit it after Jenelle went into that bathroom and have one of her over-dramatic crying fits.

Maybe the landlord wanted them out because of some fight or arguing that occurred and the neighbors had enough of the noise? 

20 minutes ago, teapot said:

Word. That is why when Dr. Drew mentioned CPS, all I thought of was why Farrah? Jenelle and Cate are the fucking hosebeasts who should be paid a visit by CPS.  

No way in hell would I leave any child in Jenelle or Cate's care. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6
(edited)
48 minutes ago, teapot said:

Yea, you know it's bad when Janelle has to be compared to Satans spawn herself Farrah and she comes out a smidge better. Scary!!! Not good!!! TBH...I wouldn't leave ANYONE'S child w/Farrah either.  The way she speaks to Debra alone,  right in front of Sophia. Hell, Sophia even told Farrah she's mean to her grandma and she dismissed her, of course. How about most of them suck in general and don't deserve anymore tv time. I'm starting to wonder what MTV really stands for, sure as hell isn't music!!

Edited by Yolo
  • Love 3
(edited)
17 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Wow....things have changed in the last 10 or so years.  I was "high risk" for 2 of my 3 pregnancies because of advanced maternal age, among other things, and I didn't have anywhere near those kinds of appointments. (And I got very good care - especially with the last one - specialist, in-hospital bedrest - that care saved my baby's life.)  I also had a chemical pregnancy but didn't even consider it a "miscarriage."

Seems totally overboard. That kind of thing costs all of us. No wonder why healthcare costs are out of control.

Interesting.  I was of "advanced maternal age" during my second pregnancy and had been seeing an infertility doctor after two back to back chemical pregnancies and my dr didn't consider me "high risk."  Maybe the pendulum is swinging back around.

Edited by lezlers
  • Love 2

It occurred to me as I watched that if this is their way of phasing Chelsea out, I'm going to be really glad for her and her little family. I feel genuine fan affection for them, and it's actually been great watching her grow into herself. If she does leave, I'll no longer 'have to' watch the show, which will also be kinda nice. It was painful, really painful, this episode. I can only see it getting worse. I love Isaac, but he won't keep me watching. I'm glad he has deep support from the father figures in his life. They're also not giving Ali girl enough screen time for that family to make me stay watching, though it was funny to see the live action shots of that deep red lipstick, going to college with all my notebooks, instagram day. If Chelsea leaves, I can rely on you people to give me all the news that's (un)fit to print. 

• Love 6

I also get the feeling that Brianna was brought in as a possible replacement.  I think that MTV thinks that she would be better received if it is a gradual transition.  I wouldn't think it would work, but then again we all seem surprised by the rabid fans some of these nuts have, Brianna will probably get them, too.

I would love it if they told Kail to piss off since she doesn't understand that if she wants to be on a show about her life, she has to show us...ya know...her life.  She may think she doesn't owe anyone anything, but she is dead wrong once she signs that contract.  When she accepts payment, she indeed owes MTV what is negotiated for in the contract.  And I'm certain MTV is not so stupid as to have a clause that allows the girls to dictate to them what this show will be about.  If it's time for you to have your privacy, it's time to ditch the show all together, and that fat check that comes with it.  All-in or all-out. 

As much as I would like for them to can Kail, the person I really feel is up for replacement is Chelsea.  Not because they are looking to push her out, but because I think she's already got one foot out the door.  I think she's ready for regular life and doesn't need the check.  I wouldn't be surprised if she's been preparing MTV for her departure for a while now.  I know many don't find her segments interesting, but I feel like she provides the one, lone, positive example in this entire franchise.  I personally like her segments because it's a palate cleanser for me, between all the other dysfunction and varying forms of abuse.  IMO, she's got more maturity than all the other mothers put together.  YMMV.  So I do think if anyone leaves it'll be her, but it'll be because she's ready to move on. 

• Love 18

So I'll just add my two cents even though most of it has already been says. 

Poor little baby roll. Jenelle is heartless! ThT poor baby never gets any kind of positive reinforcement. They are always just yelling at him, shoving him in a high chair with food (which is why maybe he's so huge!!!) or throwing him in a crib. I have a two year old extremely active daughter and an 7 1/2 months pregnant with my second. Screw jenelle with her "I can't pick him up" bullshizzz. Truth is , and I hate to agree with David, SHE SHOULDVE TAKEN ROLL AND LEFT!!! I mean really??? Was it that hard to put him in his car seat, go to a hotel??? I'm sure he would've sat nicely with her and watched a movie or she could've taken him to a hotel with an indoor pool, I mean my god, thT poor baby just needs some attention and some cuddles! He probably would've been thrilled to have his mom cuddle him or read to him or watch a show with him. But no,  David knicks the kid down after violently grabbing him and jenelle literally throws him into his crib and slams his door! Poor little guy!! 

Kaisers behavior was certainly better than hers! She threw a massive temper tantrum. Great role model.

I gotta finish writing tomorrow As I am falling asleep writing this but I def want to bfibg up the car/producer scene. Jenelle talking to her duudddeee us so mean I'm all alone and how she hates that he's her sugar baby 

• Love 13

David was totally right to get him out of there. He is a rambunctious toddler - it is a terrible idea to have him underfoot when they are trying to move. It looks like David is his primary caretaker. Too bad she has such crappy relationship with her mother because that is one of the times when you could use some help. Speaking of .....

Do they not have the money to hire movers or even a babysitter for Kaiser while they are in the middle of a move? How do they not? Maybe Marissa is a free version of a mother's helper. I actually feel worse for Kaiser in terms of how he is treated than any child in any version of Teen Mom. He seems to have nobody in his corner. Speaking of ....

Perhaps an unpopular opinion because it seems Babs has some fans but I have always been struck by how little Barbara seems to care about or interact with Kaiser. I know Jenelle controls her access and we do not see everything but he seems to be an afterthought for her, if that. Poor kid. :-(

• Love 4

With the way they shove bottles and food at Kaiser, you know he's going to end up obese. Food is his only comfort. She went to lock him into the dark room for his "nap" and he asked for a bottle. He's too old to need a bottle for a nap. 

• Love 9
23 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Because time and extra resources are being used on women who shouldn't be classified in that manner. A friend of mine was recently considered high risk because she had a history of one chemical pregnancy. (Technically not even considered a miscarriage.) When she got pregnant again, she was referred to a high risk clinic. Throughout her pregnancy she has had weekly OB visits, starting at 6 weeks. Weekly ultrasounds. Weekly bloodwork. Even SHE is confused by all this, yet her doc says it is necessary. She spends, on average, 5 hours a week at the doc and lab. At 18 weeks pregnant, she had racked up $14,000 in medical bills that insurance is still not paying. Even her primary care doc thinks all this is excessive. Meanwhile, there are also women with intrauterine growth restriction, partial abruptions, advanced age, cancer, gestational diabetes, incompetent cervixes, etc who might need extra care and resources but are not getting adequate attention because docs and nurses are spread thin. High risk clinics are meant for special, unique care for extraordinary circumstances and risky pregnancies. When more women are being sent there than staying with their home OBs, it is a problem.

Well, now you are talking about a different group from the delicate flowers you first mentioned. Docs labeling delicate flowers vs. self-described delicate flowers. I guess I'm confused how the latter group would impede the former's care.

53 minutes ago, KittyKat133 said:

So I'll just add my two cents even though most of it has already been says. 

Poor little baby roll. Jenelle is heartless! ThT poor baby never gets any kind of positive reinforcement. They are always just yelling at him, shoving him in a high chair with food (which is why maybe he's so huge!!!) or throwing him in a crib. I have a two year old extremely active daughter and an 7 1/2 months pregnant with my second. Screw jenelle with her "I can't pick him up" bullshizzz. Truth is , and I hate to agree with David, SHE SHOULDVE TAKEN ROLL AND LEFT!!! I mean really??? Was it that hard to put him in his car seat, go to a hotel??? I'm sure he would've sat nicely with her and watched a movie or she could've taken him to a hotel with an indoor pool, I mean my god, thT poor baby just needs some attention and some cuddles! He probably would've been thrilled to have his mom cuddle him or read to him or watch a show with him.

She should've taken Kaiser to a gym. Because he's so huge!!!

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Did anyone else think that Jenelle was reluctant to leave the guys moving because she was hoping that the guys would do some drugs and she'd also be able to partake?

Makes sense. She wants to party too. 

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

With the way they shove bottles and food at Kaiser, you know he's going to end up obese. Food is his only comfort. She went to lock him into the dark room for his "nap" and he asked for a bottle. He's too old to need a bottle for a nap. 

When my kids were babies (10+ years ago), we were advised not to put kids to bed with bottles because it causes tooth decay  plus it becomes a crutch to get them to sleep. I followed those guidelines to the letter - new mom anxiety - and my kids were weaned from a bottle when they just passed 1. I mostly nursed, though, so it was pretty easy to move to a cup. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Did anyone else think that Jenelle was reluctant to leave the guys moving because she was hoping that the guys would do some drugs and she'd also be able to partake?

Maybe. The thought hadn't occurred to me, but sure, why not? It is Janelle after all. I think mostly she's terrified of actually being responsible for one of her children for even 5 minutes, but she could have also wanted to party. I don't buy the mold story at all. I think they got evicted. I'm sure after all the lawyers and court fees and drugs and ugg boots are paid for there probably isn't much money left for rent and utilities.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

Maybe. The thought hadn't occurred to me, but sure, why not? It is Janelle after all. I think mostly she's terrified of actually being responsible for one of her children for even 5 minutes, but she could have also wanted to party. I don't buy the mold story at all. I think they got evicted. I'm sure after all the lawyers and court fees and drugs and ugg boots are paid for there probably isn't much money left for rent and utilities.

And apparently that might be the reason why they didn't get movers to move their belongings out of the house. Jenelle couldn't afford it. Her little rant to her producer about all of her money being spent just seemed to come out of left field with what was actually happening that day. 

Perhaps an unpopular opinion because it seems Babs has some fans but I have always been struck by how little Barbara seems to care about or interact with Kaiser

No thanks to Nathan and Jenelle who kept his son away from her. It wasn't as if Barb was ever welcomed in their home and they certainly weren't visiting Barb to hang out. 

• Love 8
18 hours ago, CaughtOnTape said:

I've seen people say that Kaiser is paying for his father's mistakes in Jenelle's eyes and I never really saw it until last night.

She hates that kid.

She wants nothing to do with him because he reminds her of her father.  Her exasperation every time he opens his mouth is going to turn him into one helluva teenager whom she can't control.  

That's what we call Karma.

You are so right. She deeply resents that little boy. You can see the rage in her because she had to LOOK AFTER HER OWN CHILD. She is a sociopath. She is incapable of any empathy for her own children but has a mental pity party for herself every minute. Horrifying! Poor chubby little Kaiser. Nathan is not much better, how can any man watch his son be treated that way and just do nothing? His true colors are obvious too. Even a borderline dirtbag would be pounding down the door after seeing some of this footage, and this is what they act like ON CAMERA! Imagine the abuse and hostility directed at that baby when no one is around. Just...wow.

• Love 16
(edited)
22 hours ago, ghoulina said:

It reminds me of how she answers the door - flings it open, walks away, and expects you to let yourself in. Again, just no manners. 

I may be reading too much into this but I'm wondering if Kails lack of manners is from growing up never having nice stuff/home and always feeling like a freeloader/mooch at other people's homes that now she finally has her OWN Pinterest place she can treat people the same way she felt she was treated.

I will try and explain.

Growing up I had a friend (he really is a friend and not myself, and I'm still friends with him 20 years later lol) that didn't have a good home life as his mom was out of the picture and he only had his low excuse for a father as his means for shelter.

His father would rather spend rent money at the bar room than provide a stable environment, so he and his father had to couch surf a lot and sometimes people didn't have a couch to spare so they slept on the back porch of these homes.

The owners of the home ALWAYS treated my friend as dirt beneath their feet because they were "lower than low" and deserved no respect and should feel "grateful" for a roof over their head even if it's technically outside on a porch or on a ripped up old sofa couch.

Everytime he'd visit these homes he was never treated as a guest. They would open the door after he and his father knocked and just give them a look of disgust and say "couch is there I hope you have your own pillow and shit!" After swinging the door open and walking away with no real greeting. 

My friend always felt like a burden and that everyone was BETTER than him and he deserved no "normal respect" that a person would get in a different situation.

My friend made a promise to himself to NEVER be like his alcoholic father that would allow his child to couch hop (if lucky enough to get a couch) so he went to college then earned his masters degree.

Flash forward to present time and he's successful and hangs around with a TON of people that are LESS successful than he is just so that he can have the feeling of power and feeling better like the couch owners did to HIM.

I don't think he does it on purpose but subconsciously he does and I've noticed it because I've known him so long and understand his background.

If I were to confront him about his behavior he would deny ever being so rude because he wouldn't want to treat people the way he was treated but doesn't realize he DOES do it due to a seeded rage for how he was treated at an age where he had no CONTROL over the situation.

The 80's and early 90's wasn't that strict on CPS and helping kids in awful living situations unless it was reported (at least not where we grew up) so it went unnoticed by the schools, etc.

I'm in no way shape or form defending Kails behavior but I can understand why. She grew up with an alcoholic mother that didn't provide stable shelter and we were introduced to Kail "mooching" off of Jo's family. The Riveras weren't rude to Kailyn whatsoever but Kail was STILL living under someone else's roof under good faith and had to be a good girl to stay in that home (not cheat on Jo).

Now that Kail has her Pinterest place and friends that don't have as much as she does (including Javi) and finally has more money than JO, she feels the need to make them feel less than her or not deserving of her respectful welcome to her home as you should be THANKFUL she's allowing you entrance into her gorgeous Pinterest palace *gag*.

After all of this typing I may only be 40% accurate but that's what I gather after comparing my friends experience with the hulks.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 12

I know Kaiser is too old for a bottle, and giving a baby a bottle to sleep with is always terrible for their teeth, but I hope she doesn't take it away. It is his only comfort. His only way to soothe himself. I can't imagine how lost he would feel without it. 

Clearly, Nathan and Jenelle did not want Barb and Kaiser to have a relationship. However, I think at this point Jenelle would let her see him just to give herself a break from her stressful life.  I think Barb steps back from him to protect herself. She doesn't want to wind up in the same position she is in with Jace.  She can't take on another baby full time and still give Jace what he needs. I also can't imagine the emotional toll of worrying about him. WE worry about him and we don't even know him.  Perhaps it is unfair to Kaiser that she is not as emotionally invested, but I get it. 

• Love 24

Perhaps an unpopular opinion because it seems Babs has some fans but I have always been struck by how little Barbara seems to care about or interact with Kaiser. I know Jenelle controls her access and we do not see everything but he seems to be an afterthought for her, if that. Poor kid. :-(

In a normal situation I could see that it would be odd for Barbara not to have a relationship with Kaiser, however given all that has happened with Jenelle and Barbara, and the situation with Jace mixed in, I can't blame Barbara at all.  Jenelle isn't going to let her have a relationship with him anyway, but if she tried, as said above it would just lead to more concern and worry than she can probably handle.  Plus it can't hurt to have someone fully focused on Jace because he is probably used to split attention or no attention when he visits Janelle.  

• Love 11

@Calm81 I understand 100% what you're saying about Kailyn. She not only grew up with her alcoholic Mom, but it's not like she had a supportive extended family she could turn to (grandparents, aunts, older cousins etc) who would've made her feel welcome and secure in their homes and taught her how to "be a guest" in a typical fashion. Given she's 25 now (compared to 17-18) she should have a little more self awareness BUT I can see how years of being treated like you're the dirt beneath someone's shoe because of things you had no control over can wear on a person. That's why she's so focused on how things "look" because for so long she was judged in that way. 

@alexa I also agree Barb is protecting herself emotionally and practically by being distant from Kaiser- I think the last thing she wants is more stress/worry and Kaiser ending up on her door step. 

• Love 6