Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E01: And Then There Were Five

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, NannyBails said:

I dropped cable too, so no access to MTV.  Figured I could keep up with everything by reading this forum and it would save me the frustration of actually watching these chuckleheads.  

I thought you could watch full episodes on the MTV website. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I hope Jenelle and Uncle ID channel break up before Jace and Maryssa become Tyler and Catelynn 2.0. And speaking of Maryssa, her mother must be a real piece of work if David was awarded custody of her.

I'm not really sure what the case is with David and Maryssa's mom. It seemed, to me, that they split custody to start. But then I think the mom started giving him more time on her own? Maybe there a monetary incentive? Jenelle made some post earlier this year that seemed to allude to Maryssa coming to live with them permanently. But who knows if that's even true; and, if so, what the reason was. 

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

The lease was originally just Janelle and Kaiser.  Fast forward a year, now you have David, Marissa, more Jace, a baby on the way, half a dozen of dogs, and a boat in the driveway. The landlord doesn't want all that in the rental. 

I have a rental and every person living there is named on the lease. Houseguests can stay for no longer than 2 weeks without prior written approval. There is also a limit on the number of vehicles, boats, RV's parked on the property. The landlord most likely evicted them after she moved UBT in and all of his random vehicles started cluttering up the driveway and yard. I haven't watched yet. But, she's claiming mold is the reason they're moving? Hope the landlord gets the all clear and bitch has to pay off the lease. 

• Love 14

Someone asked about Brianna's mom's illness.  I think I heard somewhere (maybe one of the other reality shows they turned up on) that she has lupus.  Very strange that they throw a Teen Mom from a different season into this group, but yeah, I'll just bet it was to keep the other ones in line i.e., you can be replaced!  Did anyone catch that Javi remarked that Brianna's mom tried to get Javi and Brianna together, but Brianna got pregnant before it could happen?!?!

Jenelle's scenes were terrifying because as horrible as both she and David were acting, it seemed obvious that they were trying to keep it together in front of the film crew.  Had the crew not been there to witness, no doubt things would have escalated to the police being called. 

Do we know in real time if Javi was deployed again? 

I don't keep up much with these girls outside of the show, so when they were showing Leah on her way to the first day of school talking to her friend on her phone "Oh Leah, you are doing such a wonderful thing, going back to school.  Not many people can do what you're doing"  I thought to myself "Sheesh, she hasn't even finished ONE CLASS yet, she hasn't accomplished ANYTHING yet, let's wait to see her graduate, THEN we can all be so proud of her hard work".  LOL to come here to find out yep, she's done dropped out!

This is the first I have heard of a diaper for beer swap, but whatever.  Not much to see there, except a few jabs at Adam. 

• Love 17
9 minutes ago, suzeecat said:

Jenelle's scenes were terrifying because as horrible as both she and David were acting, it seemed obvious that they were trying to keep it together in front of the film crew.  Had the crew not been there to witness, no doubt things would have escalated to the police being called. 

I have no idea how the crew can just stand there while Janelle screams at Kaiser and both she and Uncle Bad Touch drag him by one arm and plop him down and walk away. I would be freaking out on the child's behalf. 

• Love 23

I'm loving the thought of an Adam free season.  In real time Javi did not get sent back overseas. 

Click on any tweet to read replies, etc. I know some on here don't do the whole twitter thing. 

• Love 14

As awful as David is, I thought he handled the whole Janelle meltdown thing pretty well. Jenelle was being absolutely ridiculous. All she had to do was keep Kaiser out of the way. She couldn't even figure out how to do that. Take him to a bedroom with you and shut the door. It's not hard. I understand why David wanted him out of the way. Moving isn't easy. A child running around in your way is dangerous while you're moving big things. I would have flipped out on Janelle if I were David. She acts like she doesn't know how to do anything. 

• Love 22
12 hours ago, mxmummy said:

Ugh! Janelle is a horrible mother. Why is she having another child? Poor Kaiser is just starved for attention. Makes me absolutely sick. David does not seem affectionate towards him either. 

David is making it perfectly clear that Kaiser is not his kid, therefore not his responsibility.  He flings Kaiser around like a rag doll that's always in his way.  No affection whatsoever.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, poeticlicensed said:

I have no idea how the crew can just stand there while Janelle screams at Kaiser and both she and Uncle Bad Touch drag him by one arm and plop him down and walk away. I would be freaking out on the child's behalf. 

I hate how they treat Kaiser, and Jenelle treats these kids like they are trophies "I have 3 now so we're good" no, just no. 

Also everything is always peachy until it's not. It's her pattern, proving everything is perfect until the (inevitably) break up, then she was so unhappy the whole time and just putting up a brave front.

• Love 23
(edited)

Leah - Not too much to snark on as she's a little better than previous seasons so I'm going to watch another episode before I give up on her even though I know she already dropped out of college. The girls were on time for school, she made a point to not let the girls get full on snacks before dinner and she got their teeth brushed - she wasn't nodding off while driving lol. It's pretty sad that I feel like these are all improvements.

Jenelle - She's telling the producer nobody cared when she was crying yet ignored Kaiser when he was crying...hmmm ?

I'm not going to care about YOU crying if you're not going to give a damn about that sweet boy crying.

I feel that both David and Jenelle are too rough with Kaiser. The way Jenelle rigorously jammed Kaiser into his highchair and how David slid him across the floor broke my heart.

David was slacking with his friends while drinking and could've accomplished a lot more but yikes, was Jenelle acting hormonal...pregnancy doesn't mean you have to sit on the couch and nag your family. I guess her relationship isn't going as good as she acted like it was in last season. Just wait until the 2 am feedings when endtable shows up, if they're acting this crabby before the baby. #freekaiser #endtablefindbarb

Kailyn - I'm so sick of her not wanting to talk about ANYTHING but how busy she is with school but will cash her MTV check all day. Mackenzie (TM3) will take your spot in a second if you don't cooperate.

I felt so bad for Javi, he really doesn't want to be deployed again. I nearly teared up when Lincoln said he was his best friend. Poor Isaac. 

Jo looks totally OVER Kailyn's BS about her "hectic schedule" and probably goes home and takes a shot for each time he heard school out Kails mouth.  

Chelsea - She looks like a happy preggo lady, but she's going to regret smiling while eating that cupcake...I did the same while pregnant with my third and I wasn't smiling after the baby was born when I saw the damage I've done lol. She's definitely happy eating for two.

Not body shaming, I just know how proud she was when she was getting back into shape and I don't want her to go through what I did after my baby was born. Postpartum depression was AWFUL combined with 40 lb weight gain. Thanks to the keto diet and CrossFit I'm finally back to looking the way I did in College.

Watson is beautiful. Bless his heart. Beautiful family of five (including Pete). Scenes to the next episode shows the first sign of trouble in paradise when Cole bear says he hasn't got any sleep and Chelsea fires back "you've been getting sleep!" Lol. My husband and I fought the MOST after each baby was born. Baby bootcamp we called those dark days. It was both our most happiest time (due to new baby) and our worst (due to NO SLEEP).

Brianna is going to all of the places I've been to this summer (we live in the same city), as I took my kids to legoland and I went to the same burger joint and Indian restaurant...super weird, too bad it wasn't the day they were filming...I would've video bombed wearing a PreviouslyTv shirt. ???

I feel bad for Brianna getting the news that Lu already cheated on her but can't say I'm shocked. What do you expect when you get knocked up from a club hookup? Romance and a standup guy??? Nooooooope. I see them trying to make it work for a year to two at the most then calling it quits. Briana better thank her lucky stars MTV came back to fill her bank account back up to prepare her for Lu leaving her.

I don't like her sister, too much of "I'm so badass I can take on the world" attitude like Amber (TMOG). I don't want to hear that crap. The strongest people never have to shout to the rooftops how strong they are - they just are.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 19
14 hours ago, Linny said:

Right out the gate we have Jenelle sitting on her ass complaining because she might actually have to deign to get up and parent her child. She and David are such shitty people. They made no attempt to talk to Kaiser to calm him down, they didn't try to get him involved in an age appropriate task, they just yelled at him ineffectually. They showed zero compassion for a small child who was probably confused and uncertain about the chaos in the house as they prepared to move. Instead Jenelle did what she does best, cry and make everything about her. 

I don't know much about Briana, but she seems like an idiot. "I didn't think I could get pregnant, so I didn't bother to go on birth control." YOU HAVE A CHILD. Clearly you can get pregnant. Just be honest and admit you learned nothing from your past mistakes and are going to continue to make poor decisions.

Leah's kids were all clothed and appeared less feral than usual, so I'll say this was a pretty good week for her.

Watson's such a cutie that he's going to elevate that rather unfortunate name. Chelsea and Cole are adorable and normal and I'm happy to see the wonderful family they're raising.

LMAO that Kail's new baby daddy doesn't want to be mentioned on the show. Yeah, I wouldn't want the world to know that I had sex with Kail, either. Her refusal to talk about the situation on camera is a sure sign that she's embarrassed. I don't know what angle she was going for with this guy but it must not be working, so now she's scrambling for a new strategy. I'm interested to see how this all plays out, because Kail will for sure paint herself in the best light possible at the expense of everyone else.

OMG. Everything you said. Jenelle is the absolute worst and I feel very, very sorry for Kaiser. All the yelling, nothing to do, being dumped in a crib. I was really surprised by the amount of arguing. Why didn't she send him to Nate's mother? She's a lazy fucking clown. It was nice to see Jace and I wish there'd been more. I love how he and Barb can talk and laugh and be happy over the silliest things. I bet he would never dare do fun little tricks with that crazy bitch who gave him life.

Briana is a total idiot. Why is she having this baby? She is fucking dumb as hell. She and Javi might make a good couple.

I can't really blame Kail for not wanting to talk about her new baby daddy because he clearly wants nothing to do with her, which must be making her feel really stupid and embarrassed. I mean, he's like, don't even say my name. That is seriously cold. She is nuts to have allowed herself to get pregnant and I seriously don't get it. I don't think she really ares of Javi deploys but I understand her getting mad about sharing that info with the children before he learns whether he will in fact be deployed. Why upset poor Isaac like that? He's already a bit of a Nervous Nelly.

Chelsea is really living the dream. I like seeing her little family and lucky her giving birth an hour after arriving at the hospital. The other girls must be so jealous. When Teen Mom 2 started they probably all thought they were smarter, thinner, prettier etc. than poor Chelsea and now look at who has it all now. I hope they didn't bring in the dim Briana to ease her out because I would still like to see her as part of the show for as long as it lasts/

• Love 21

Jenelle was killing me when she was bitching about Barb and how she has no help. Well, too fucking bad. Maybe if you didn't treat your mother like she was shit on the bottom of your shoe, she'd be happy to take Kaiser for the weekend so you could move without a toddler underfoot.

And why was nothing packed? How were Dave's friends supposed to clear the house out in one day when nothing was boxed up and ready to go? 

• Love 22
(edited)

The lease was originally just Janelle and Kaiser.  Fast forward a year, now you have David, Marissa, more Jace, a baby on the way, half a dozen of dogs, and a boat in the driveway. The landlord doesn't want all that in the rental. 

If that landlord is like me, you charge more for each person that moves in. My requirement is that the renter acquires permission first, but as some of you know, I recently had one who brought her sister to live with her without my permission. I raised her rent as I normally would. She wasn't happy, but neither was I when I wasn't informed. I rarely allow pets, but if someone wants to bring a pet in, I charge more. What I do is when I am raising rents for the year, I take into consideration the extra people, the wear and tear on the property, the pets, parking space being used, the extra water, sewer, and trash that I am being charged. It could be that Jenelle's rent was raised significantly, throw in the cost of what they are spending their money on at that time (new home, building costs, the kids' expenses, eating out, health insurance for a family of four, brand new cars, all the monthly expenses), it likely became a cost that was just too much to bear. Who knows. 

The furniture that was broken looked like that cheap particle board furniture. No big waste there. Easily replaceable. 

Kail's face was breaking out real bad with acne. Pregnancy, stress, and lack of hygiene no doubt. I didn't think it was possible, but her lips looked way bigger than Javi's. At least Javi's are natural. No excuse for her. 

Kail is looking rough and scary. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 13
7 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Kail's face was breaking out real bad with acne. Pregnancy, stress, and lack of hygiene no doubt. I didn't think it was possible, but her lips looked way bigger than Javi's. At least Javi's are natural. No excuse for her. 

Kail is looking rough and scary. 

Ok, you're on a time out buddy???????????????????

• Love 8

I loved it when Janelle was bitching to the producer in the parking lot of the hotel that she has no friends, no family (specifically her mom) who will help her. Well, hun, there's a reason for that. You have spent the last 7 years running after every loser who you cross paths with, popping out another kid with each, you scream and rant at family, you rant at friends (lest we forget the proposal weekend where she dragged her friends along to party and got pissed at  them for spending her money). Consequently, no one wants to be around or support you because you treat everyone like crap. Then you have the nerve to complain about it.  

I also loved how Kail made the possibility of Javi being deployed all about her. Like it's his fault for inconveniencing her. Ok Kail. 

Did anyone else notice that they are ALL, except Leah,  pregnant with child 2 or 3? Chelsea I get it, but the others, really? 

• Love 24
1 hour ago, Calm81 said:

Chelsea - She looks like a happy preggo lady, but she's going to regret smiling while eating that cupcake...I did the same while pregnant with my third and I wasn't smiling after the baby was born when I saw the damage I've done lol. She's definitely happy eating for two.

Not body shaming, I just know how proud she was when she was getting back into shape and I don't want her to go through what I did after my baby was born. Postpartum depression was AWFUL combined with 40 lb weight gain. Thanks to the keto diet and CrossFit I'm finally back to looking the way I did in College.

Based on her Instagram, no worries, she's already dropped the baby weight.

Yeah, I felt for Kaiser.   I worried even more aboit their dogs.  You know they weren't considered at all.  Poor guys spend most of their lives locked in crates with those two screaming & yelling at each other. 

• Love 16
11 hours ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

Said this almost verbatim to my husband. Sweet little Kaiser. He must go through his little life wondering what he did wrong in order to be constantly thrown in a crib.

Oh but did that piss me off. Leaves him in a dark car crying while she bitches to a producer about her poor life choices.

Wouldn't you love to spend a week just hugging and kissing on that floofy face? I just love him.

Ignores her crying child while she cries AGAIN about having no one...

10 hours ago, Meatball said:

I never watched 16 and Pregnant for this bunch nor did I see the all of the seasons of Teen Mom 2, but do we like Javi? How does Kail allow Isaac to have that special bond with Javi? 

I know that some people don't love Javi but I think he is a great guy.  He is a little immature, but to me, he seems like a kind man who was ROYALLY screwed over by Kail.  He acted out because he was blindsided when the woman he loved completely fucked him over and stomped on his emotions.   I think he was so surprised by that, he was out of control with his emotions.  I would have probably reacted the same way, especially at his age.

He treats Isaac really well, you can tell he loves him as much as he loves his own son.  And sensitive Isaac really needs him in his life.  Jo is a great father, too.   

5 hours ago, Spiderella2 said:

It was so sweet how the boys were comforting Javi when he teared up. I hope he finds a sweet woman who will love him and treat him well. Kail couldn't even be bothered to feel empathy towards his situation, and the fact that he might have to deploy again. She truly is a narcissist. 

To all the folks that mentioned that David is a future abuser, I think we now have concrete evidence. The hole in the door, the dragging of poor Kaiser (I feel so sorry for that boy), his blatant disrespectful way he speaks to women, he just brims with anger. He is stuck with these horrible people 24/7. At least with Nathan Roll gets some attention, stimulation, and affection. 

Of course Chelsea's scenes give us a taste of normalcy in this wasteland of tragedy. But Watson though? I'm not feeling that name but to each their own. 

I am pretty sure David is a known, current abuser.  He tossed his last girlfriend out of a car, while it was moving, and while she was pregnant.

Kail is such a fucking bitch.  She acts like Javi did something to HER.  Why does she treat him like she is the aggrieved party here??  I have never seen anyone act so disrespectfully to someone they once claimed to love.  Javi is a nice man, I know she feels like she needs to show the world that she is over him, but jesus christ!

Watson is a horrible name.   Chelsea is beyond boring.

3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Kail is her usual charming self, I see. That nasty sour puss of hers would put anyone off. And the way she answers the phone! Can't even muster up a pleasant "hello". Just a surly "what?" And oh my, playing the diva! I hope MTV fires her ass.

Poor little Roll. Newsflash, Jenelle. He's not "bad". He's tired, or hungry, or bored, or upset. He's yelling because that's all he hears at home. She is such an appallingly bad mother. And she must be exhausted from all the flouncing, door slamming, crocodile tears and diva fits--it sure isn't from parenting her kids or lifting a finger to help with anything related to moving.

Right? She doesn't even trouble to hide her annoyance. How dare Javi deploy when she needs someone to dump her kids when she wants to play hide the salami with her new mark? Even though we all know that she has not an iota of empathy, she could at least pretend to be concerned, for politeness' sake. Would it kill her to choke out "oh wow, that's too bad!" Guess so.

I would never stop smooshing his cute little squishy face. He's such an adorable curly headed little chubber.

Right??  She can't even be civil, let alone kind.

3 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

There's nothing wrong with not being paternal/maternal/nurturing but why the hell are those always the people who seem to have kid after kid while people who long for kids sometimes have to work so hard for it? Watching ain't-shit Jenelle and her parade of ain't-shit fathers makes me want to revive forced sterilization. 

It does not make sense to me - why does Janelle keep having kids??  She does not want to deal with the parenting work, so why have so many?  I believe it is a way for her to trap a guy, that is the only explanation I can see.

How about when Janelle said that she has no friends... why does she think it is ok?  She needs to get a clue - if your fiance has alienated you from all of your friends, that is not ok!

• Love 15

Every time poor little Kaiser coughed, I got sad.  I think he may already be suffering from that mold exposure.  That's nothing to mess around with.  

Chelsea is so pretty I don't know why she makes her hair and makeup so horrible!  That said, she's the best mom on all franchises, so I'll take ratty hair over being a shitty mom any day. 

• Love 16
(edited)

I know that some people don't love Javi but I think he is a great guy.  He is a little immature, but to me, he seems like a kind man who was ROYALLY screwed over by Kail.  He acted out because he was blindsided when the woman he loved completely fucked him over and stomped on his emotions.   I think he was so surprised by that, he was out of control with his emotions.  I would have probably reacted the same way, especially at his age.

He treats Isaac really well, you can tell he loves him as much as he loves his own son.  And sensitive Isaac really needs him in his life.  Jo is a great father, too.

Agree. Some people on this show need to change and grow up. Javi appears to have realized what he has done and is still working on himself even when dealing with the Hulk which is hard. His awareness is a ray of sunshine in this sea of waste matter. 

I thanked Javi for his service as his crying face graced my television screen. 

I don't think Kail realizes she referred to herself as a hoe when she said Chris has "other hoes". lol 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 22

Watson is an adorable baby, but yeah, the name just isn't growing on me. I think Chelsea is a pretty girl, but someone needs to tell her "Instagram makeup" does not look good in live action. Tone it down, hon.

I think Javi has had some really bad moments, but most of his behavior was the result of being fucked over by Kail. It doesn't excuse him by any means, but he certainly didn't deserve to be lied to and cheated on while deployed, either. I can't imagine I'd be any better if I came home after nine months and Mr. Bitter Apple had my clothes boxed and sitting on the curb. 

• Love 18
(edited)
3 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

There's nothing wrong with not being paternal/maternal/nurturing but why the hell are those always the people who seem to have kid after kid while people who long for kids sometimes have to work so hard for it? Watching ain't-shit Jenelle and her parade of ain't-shit fathers makes me want to revive forced sterilization. 

It's so infuriating! Spending a small fortune in some cases to conceive a child you desparately want while a guy just walks by Jenelle and she gets knocked up!

3 hours ago, Mkay said:

I'm loving the thought of an Adam free season.  In real time Javi did not get sent back overseas. 

Click on any tweet to read replies, etc. I know some on here don't do the whole twitter thing. 

Getting yourself for next season because you know you need that 6 figure check and MTV put your gargantuan ass on notice that you can be replaced!

"Thin cervix"...the jokes write themselves with thst one.

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 14

Every time I hear 'Watson' I'm going to think of that line from this old detective movie/TV show, 'elementary my dear Watson'. Anyone? Maybe just me. I don't like this name either. Cute baby though.

I felt bad for Javi, he really loves those boys. In real time I hope Kail is letting Isaac spend time with him. 

Jenelle is the worst mother, and I'm using that term loosely, I hope she has no more children. The reason she didn't know how to deal with a toddler is because this is her first experience . Jace was with Barb all the time when he was a toddler, Jenelle was off partying somewhere. 

Briana is stupid and boring. I'm assuming Adumb is not on the show anymore. 

• Love 7
(edited)

Sorry for the long post above and now I'm gonna post more, but...I have lots of feelings about this train wreck..:.

Chelsea, Cole & family are adorable and I feel like they're on a different show all together when their segments come on. So leaving Chelsea out of the equation....when Leah seems like the best & most together mom/young woman on the show (not counting Chelsea), that's really saying something.....

The producers are done with Kail and have essentially replaced her with Javi. We can see whose side they are on in that divorce. I don't care for Javi, but it gives me life that he took up a majority of Kail's segment since she won't talk about anything on camera. Javi can be a Teen Mom with the rest of the girls and they can move Kail to small snippets like she's a baby daddy who shares custody (and reduce her pay accordingly). Javi's an annoying famewhore but at least he can *act* like a decent human being & at least he will film. That would be perfect for Kail's benefits-seeking behind if Javi takes over her part on the show.

At first I was confused as to why Briana's mom would want to hook Javi and her daughter up, but....compared to so many baby daddies and potential baby daddies, Javi is involved with the kids (even the one that's not biologically his), can carry on a polite conversation, has a job outside of MTV, doesn't have a rap sheet, doesn't have several baby mamas already.....and I see that in TM world, Javi is basically the only single guy on the show or adjacent to the show who is somewhat mature and has his shit together, even if he is a super thirsty famewhore. 

Briana looks so different with longer hair and a fuller face. She's still a pretty girl. But such an idiot. I better start seeing her be more trashy, MTV. I want full out trash like on her social media. 

Also, just to repeat....poor Kaiser, my heart breaks. Lucky, lucky Jace. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 17

Jenelle's minions just attacked me on FB after I said she was abusive to Kaiser last night. Apparently, screaming and cussing at your toddler, violently shoving him into a high chair and slamming the door while he's crying out for you in the car is an acceptable way to treat children these days. God help us.

• Love 24
4 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

I thought you could watch full episodes on the MTV website. 

It appears to be locked.  I followed Alexa's instructions and couldn't log in.  It's okay, though.  I kept up with Teen Mom last year via the forums only  and was fine.

24 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

So...which ones of us in the NC are going to go get Kaiser and bring him to BrandonAndTheresa's? I think B&T live in the Carolinas somewhere. Jenelle won't even notice he's missing until the crew shows up to film and asks or she needs to play a game of keep Kaiser away from Nathan/Nathan's family for spite. Poor Kaiser. All he is is a prop to her and a pawn to try to hurt her ex with. I really wish Nathan could get his shit together for Kaiser. Also, I know we joke that UBT is gonna kill and bury Jenelle out on the land, but seriously....I'm worried that's going to happen to Kaiser (and Jenelle probably would be in on it).

Can we get the dogs too?

• Love 5
2 hours ago, teapot said:

Wasn't Ensley born soon before or after Watson?  Are they doing that weird timey-thing on us again?

It's a weird time thing.  Watson and Ensley were both born In January. Endtable was born before Watson.  When we left off last season it was September in Kails life.  This looks like it's after they filmed marriage bootcamp.  It's all kinds of messed up. We are looking at December/January, I think. 

• Love 5
(edited)

UGH, based on Kailyn's twitter comments, it's confirmed that there will be another season after this one. One day after the first episode aired and they're already working on the next one. ?

Is it so wrong that I desperately want this show canceled so that I can see Kailyn work a real 9-5 job and discover what a hectic work schedule with kids looks like? Or to see Briana discover she got knocked up on purpose to get Rich on this show to only have the show cancelled BEFORE she would receive the big bucks?? Because as of right now, I think I read she got just 20k for this season. 

MTV, please cut their salary or replace them so that we can see real women struggling to raise kids because hardly any teen mom makes 6 figures.

My mother got pregnant at 16 (hence the reason I watch this show) and worked her way up to a Manager position at Burger King and to her, that was a proud moment, and the struggle was REAL when I grew up before my dad became a real estate agent (she is still with the hubby she got pregnant at 16 with...high school sweethearts do sometimes last lol...36 years).

I think rotating the cast may be a real solution but MTV probably figures we won't be as attached to the roster of teen moms and won't watch. Because the current cast is familiar to us so we want to continue knowing more about their lives now.

If MTV cuts their salaries I doubt any of them, except Chelsea, would quit the show and may ACT like they will quit. MTV will call their bluff. MTV could get away with bringing their salaries back down, maybe not 20k down, but maybe 75k for a part A and B season?

They have nothing else going for them (except Chelsea) that would pay them that much. I highly doubt Kailyn will get her own show and be motivated to use her degree for something that involves work.

I can totally see the show being cancelled with the girls maaaaaybe eeking out a few spots on some reality game show, etc., like road rules, Marriage bootcamp, then quickly being forgotten in z-list land.

Holy crap, I went on a ramble, didn't I??? ?

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, Teddybear said:

Every time poor little Kaiser coughed, I got sad.  I think he may already be suffering from that mold exposure.  That's nothing to mess around with.  

I think the whole "black mold" story is hogwash cooked up by Jenelle to explain her move-the need for speed is because of black mold! We were not evicted! But I noticed Kaiser's cough too. Poor little guy is probably coming down with a cold, no wonder he was so grizzly and crabby. He needed a nice cuddle and something to drink, maybe a baby tylenol. Not yelling and being thrown around like a sack of potatoes.

47 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Jenelle is the worst mother, and I'm using that term loosely, I hope she has no more children. The reason she didn't know how to deal with a toddler is because this is her first experience . Jace was with Barb all the time when he was a toddler, Jenelle was off partying somewhere. 

Briana is stupid and boring. I'm assuming Adumb is not on the show anymore. 

Jenelle will end up with five kids before she's thirty. Then she'll pop out another one when she's forty, probably to hang on to some dentally challenged  chronically unemployed ex-con. If it weren't for this show she'd be one of those stringy haired, scrawny harridans you see at Target, yelling at her dirty, runny nosed kids as she texts.

• Love 12

Regarding Brianna, I knew she was done when she was sitting on the curb ordering Lou to form a bond with Nova. Yeah, real smart move, demanding that a guy you barely know play Daddy to your daughter. Cuz that sort of thing won't send a guy running for the hills... (eyeroll).

She's the type of girl who strongly desires a nuclear family but will always go about it the wrong way. Flash forward twenty years and she's going to be a carbon copy of her mother.

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

If it weren't for this show she'd be one of those stringy haired, scrawny harridans you see at Target, yelling at her dirty, runny nosed kids as she texts.

You literally just described every Walmart here in Las Vegas. Throw in "wearing pajama bottoms and whipping out her EBT card" and it would've been 100% dead-on.

• Love 9
24 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Jenelle's minions just attacked me on FB after I said she was abusive to Kaiser last night. Apparently, screaming and cussing at your toddler, violently shoving him into a high chair and slamming the door while he's crying out for you in the car is an acceptable way to treat children these days. God help us.

C'mon, dude, you have no idea what she's going through. Leaver her aloooooone. 

• Love 16

Oh man, y'all. Little Kaiser just broke my heart. I caught this episode about 3:30 this morning when I was holding a sleeping Baby Birdee who was worn out from her 12-month vaccines. I had to choke back tears thinking about how that sweet little guy has probably never had that kind of comfort because it's too much to ask of Jenelle. And, yeah, the fact that Dave seemed like the good parent and the one who actually plans and prepares was very Twilight Zone-esque. 

Never change, Leah. She kinda-sorta had it together but the missing toothbrush replaced with mouthwash made me laugh. And poor little Addie missing her daddy while her sisters get to spend time with theirs...it's sad but to be expected with her mom's family-planning skills. 

And I'm already over Brianna. She's dumber than dumb and proud of it.

• Love 18

As boring as Chelsea is if she's the one who is on her way out I will be sad. She's the only functional one on this show.

The thing is all these girls have sort of cried wolf in a way in regards to the show and being over it so the jurys out. I mean both Janelle and Leah have cried about this show but I think they both like the paycheck too much to throw in the towel, so my money is in Kail or Chelsea. Chelsea because she seems kind of over it and I think producers might be having a hard time editing a story? Kail might be done because if her new boyfriend doesn't want to be on the show it's hard to edit a story around that and from a reality tv watcher like myself whenever a cast member has a relantionship that can't be on the show, it's just really strange to watch someone talk about someone but we never see them.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I think Javi has had some really bad moments, but most of his behavior was the result of being fucked over by Kail. It doesn't excuse him by any means, but he certainly didn't deserve to be lied to and cheated on while deployed, either. I can't imagine I'd be any better if I came home after nine months and Mr. Bitter Apple had my clothes boxed and sitting on the curb. 

@BitterApple I read your post before fully realizing what your user name was, and I was wondering why you were calling Kail "Mr. Bitter Apple." Then I realized you were referring to your hubby in a hypothetical, but now I just want to call Kail "Mr. Bitter Apple" all the time. If that's ok with you :)

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, gotta watch said:

@BitterApple I read your post before fully realizing what your user name was, and I was wondering why you were calling Kail "Mr. Bitter Apple." Then I realized you were referring to your hubby in a hypothetical, but now I just want to call Kail "Mr. Bitter Apple" all the time. If that's ok with you :)

Lmfao, it really suits her, doesn't it? 

• Love 7
(edited)
32 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I have a dream of Jo, Javi, Vee, Isaac, Lincoln and ViVi becoming one big happy family while Kail sits alone in her house, miserable. At the very least they need to take a group trip to Disneyland and post a million pictures to Instagram. Kail's head would explode.

Bolded by me - They should make this a show. The hook could be something about non-conventional families. No need to show Kail, I can just imagine how she'd be stewing at home while she takes care of baby #3 all alone (and with no MTV $) and I'll read her gripes on social media that y'all  post here. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 15

and did I read Jenelle's tweet correctly...she has all 3 kiddos full-time?! No way she won that from Barb! Maybe she's counting David's daughter?

Someone please remind me why the third baby is "endtable?" lol

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Yolo said:

I wanted to reach through the tv when she kept saying that, the whole helpless act made me fucking sick!! No idea why this show is back on. A cluster fuck of baby mamas with no fucking clue whatsoever. 

I am seeing this trend lately. Every woman I know who has been pregnant in the past 5 years has claimed to be "high risk" and can't do shit. It pisses me off because there are legit high risk women and I am afraid that this overly dramatic delicate flower act by others is impeding their care. And I say this as someone that had 2 miscarriages, a complete placental abruption and 2 preemie births.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

You literally just described every Walmart here in Las Vegas. Throw in "wearing pajama bottoms and whipping out her EBT card" and it would've been 100% dead-on.

Add some flip flops and you guys just pegged my local Dollar Store.

• Love 7
18 hours ago, mxmummy said:

Ugh! Janelle is a horrible mother. Why is she having another child? Poor Kaiser is just starved for attention. Makes me absolutely sick. David does not seem affectionate towards him either. 

Janelle is one of those people who will put her kids on ADHD meds when he's 3. I think she tried to do that with Jace.

• Love 6