Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E01: And Then There Were Five

• Start Topic

(edited)

Drink if Chelsea's hair is a ratted mess while she wears make-up. Check. 

Drink if Jenelle mentions how horrible Barbara is to her by not giving her Jace. Check

Mother Russia is soooooo frustrated. Check. 

Edited by GreatKazu
NOT was missing
  • Love 21
Just now, politichick said:

Why did they bring back that other chick? She was boring and she's obviously dumb as fuck getting knocked up a second time by someone she barely knows.

Reads just like Kail. 

• Love 13

Well. That was underwhelming. Also I fast forwarded through all of new Girls scenes. And I have a reason: mtv aired all of the failed teen mom 3 season like a week ago and I was surprised I never realized this had apparently aired and I missed all of it so I watched and was like "this Brianna girl is going to bring nothing new to teen mom 2l" hence why I fast forward all of her scenes.

• Love 5

Ugh! Janelle is a horrible mother. Why is she having another child? Poor Kaiser is just starved for attention. Makes me absolutely sick. David does not seem affectionate towards him either. 

• Love 16

Don't ever change, Jenelle! Your kid acting like a kid is so overwhelming for you but keep procreating?

So Brianna hasn't learned anything? Pregnant from a guy you barely know and you met him at "da club" 

Don't be shy, Kail! You aren't ashamed of being an unrepentant grifter, don't be ashamed that you're a jump off!

• Love 17
4 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

Drink if anyone's seat belt isn't fastened properly. And drink if Leah's vehicle is still full of random crapola falling all over the place.

I kept thinking that she would return to her car after class to find her car window busted in after well meaning passers by thought she had forgotten her babies in the car, only to discover they were realistic looking life-sized dolls.

• Love 8
39 minutes ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

Leah already dropped out of school right?

I think so. I've asked twice today how her first yr of school went but no reply.  

Kail getting mad about the possibility of Javi being deployed again.  She was mad because she would have no one to throw Lincoln and Isaac on and she'd have to have 3 kids at one time.  She's a hateful witch and I took joy that she loled awful on that FaceTime conversation with Javi. Can't photoshop that, Kail. 

• Love 18

wellll, just changed my cable, so no longer get MTV.  I will have to rely on you folks to keep me up on the latest stupidity from all these "moms." How do I find the synopsis things that are somewhere on this forum?  

sounds pretty much like business as usual so far

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Mkay said:

Maybe Kaiser acts out because he's always being shut in a room away from everyone. You constantly say he's bad, he gets you! I am so sad for the Roll.  

Said this almost verbatim to my husband. Sweet little Kaiser. He must go through his little life wondering what he did wrong in order to be constantly thrown in a crib.

3 hours ago, Ffiferoo said:

Jenelle bitches about how she was crying and no one was paying attention to her.  Kaiser starts crying, so she gets out of the car, shuts the door and leaves him in there so she can keep complaining to a producer.  Ugh.

Oh but did that piss me off. Leaves him in a dark car crying while she bitches to a producer about her poor life choices.

2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I thought those dolls were the kids- I had to do a double take!

RenderedContent-43F48444-8B4C-482E-A683-DD94F29A1F38.JPG

Leah seems scattered and out of it, is she still popping the pillses?

I am going to kidnap Kaiser and bring that sweet confused boy to my house where I will let him be a kid and smother him with love.  I'm kidding of course, but I really feel for that little boy.  He is tossed around like a rag doll, with zero regard for his feelings.  The constant screaming is terrifying for a small child.  It breaks my heart.

Oh Kail, you are still a c***.

Wouldn't you love to spend a week just hugging and kissing on that floofy face? I just love him.

• Love 19

How nice of a "family time" dinner did Jenelle's and David's kids have with Jenelle reading aloud the police report on Nathan? "He then got on top of her and was choking her..." GEEZ. David never stops talking bad about Nathan, that has to be a terrible example for not only the Roll but Jace and Ryssa as well. David's poor little girl never says a word. 

• Love 15
6 hours ago, salvame said:

wellll, just changed my cable, so no longer get MTV.  I will have to rely on you folks to keep me up on the latest stupidity from all these "moms." How do I find the synopsis things that are somewhere on this forum?  

I dropped cable too, so no access to MTV.  Figured I could keep up with everything by reading this forum and it would save me the frustration of actually watching these chuckleheads.  

• Love 4
6 hours ago, salvame said:

This isn't about the synopsis, but if you do want to watch it, you can watch the episodes online a day later at MTV site.  You just have to create a sign in and register.  It is a bit confusing when you first sign in as they seem to want you to pick a cable company, but even if you don't have one, and choose a cable company there is an option to sign in after that page.  I used to have cable, but do not any longer and have been able to just use my sign in to watch episodes.  I am not sure if they have that cable page first to make you think you should have cable to watch online?  I have no idea.  That said ,you are probably better off thinking you can't watch the episodes based on what people have said so far about this episode.  :-)

I am not sure if I will watch...last year I swore off the TM 2 version because of Kail and Jenelle--I was getting bothered that I was contributing to their money making to allow them to continue to be able to show the world how awful they are on TV.  I think they have not improved, so perhaps I will tune in for one episode to see Chelsea.  and then move on....

Just now, NannyBails said:

I dropped cable too, so no access to MTV.  Figured I could keep up with everything by reading this forum and it would save me the frustration of actually watching these chuckleheads.  

See my response above--this applies to you too :-)

• Love 9
(edited)

Thanks for the instructions, Alexa.  I may try to watch, however all the comments about Kaiser are very upsetting to me.  I live a few hours away from Jenelle so technically COULD go kidnap Kaiser.  I fear if I actually saw the abuse, I'd jump in my car and go.   And we all know that Jenelle has some magic mojo over the NC court system, so I"d be the one going to jell.

Edited by NannyBails
  • Love 16

NannyBails, I live far away, but I'll be glad to send $$. The situation is horrible. MTV is irresponsible to continue filming Jenelle. As bad as the other teen moms are, I usually don't doubt they actually love their children. Jenelle doesn't express anything to Kaiser beyond "Really Dude? Oh he's so bad." Breaks my heart.

• Love 17

I was in the Navy while pregnant. I still had to do everything!  Now, we timed it so that my husband and I were both on shore duty and not deployed but I still had to go to PT, still work insane hours, and be physically activr on the job. Janelle can't even lift Kaiser or even pretend to help out with the move?  Yeah, okay lady. 

• Love 17
9 hours ago, Mkay said:

Kail getting mad about the possibility of Javi being deployed again.  She was mad because she would have no one to throw Lincoln and Isaac on and she'd have to have 3 kids at one time.

Exactly. Don't worry about the mental and physical toll it takes on these guys, being sent back over to a war zone constantly. No, you'll lose one of your free babysitters. "Ohhhhh, Jooooo!"

24 minutes ago, Spiderella2 said:

I'm not buying the 'mold' issue as their excuse to move. There is something else going on that they aren't saying. Maybe they wanted to break the lease and mold is the only reason they could.

Maybe they were evicted and needed to rush to get out of there. But they didn't want to admit it. 

• Love 17
11 hours ago, Reppiks2897 said:

Take a shot every time Janelle says "I'm pregnant dude, I can't do that"

I wanted to reach through the tv when she kept saying that, the whole helpless act made me fucking sick!! No idea why this show is back on. A cluster fuck of baby mamas with no fucking clue whatsoever. 

• Love 10
58 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Maybe they were evicted and needed to rush to get out of there. But they didn't want to admit it. 

The lease was originally just Janelle and Kaiser.  Fast forward a year, now you have David, Marissa, more Jace, a baby on the way, half a dozen of dogs, and a boat in the driveway. The landlord doesn't want all that in the rental. 

• Love 17
8 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

The lease was originally just Janelle and Kaiser.  Fast forward a year, now you have David, Marissa, more Jace, a baby on the way, half a dozen of dogs, and a boat in the driveway. The landlord doesn't want all that in the rental. 

No shit. OT kind of, but I once had a landlord make me sign a paper that I wouldn't move a guy in. He liked renting to single people and had had trouble with people moving their girlfriends and boyfriends in and then there were issues when the lease was up and I don't know.....his place, his prerogative. I was single AF, so I didn't care. 

• Love 11

I hope Jenelle and Uncle ID channel break up before Jace and Maryssa become Tyler and Catelynn 2.0. And speaking of Maryssa, her mother must be a real piece of work if David was awarded custody of her.

Nova is such a cutie-patootie and would be perfect for child modeling.

• Love 22