Type keyword(s) to search

New or Upcoming Products

• Start Topic

Has anyone bought from the Sephora sale yet? When I woke up Friday I wasn't feeling great and saw a bunch of stuff was already being sold out so I impulsively threw some Huda lip products, Bite, and Youth to the People in my basket and checked out. In retrospect I would've added a perfume on too ?What did you guys grab? 

• Love 1

I purchased in 2 different stores.  You can only use the online code once, so I'm waiting for a while (although you can ask your store to order things if you forgot something).  

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Quof said:

I purchased in 2 different stores.  You can only use the online code once, so I'm waiting for a while (although you can ask your store to order things if you forgot something).  

I was planning that maybe during my lunch hour tomorrow, I'm kicking myself I didn't grab a perfume because 20% is nothing to sneeze at. I'm kinda in love a bit with Maison Margiela Beach Walk or Moschino Fresh for daytime work meetings (they're both such a mood) but I wasn't gonna splurge if I have several bottles of other scents not being used ATM.  

@MargeGunderson a friend also tried the Kush brow and hers got thicker after a few weeks too. I def see a difference on a bare washed face which makes me so happy. Full brows can really make a face look youthful and accentuate angles on other parts of your face. The Queen of Eyebrows Anastacia also said the same ironically (you'd think she'd advocate arched ultra landscaped brows) . But she said full brow can even make your eyes seem to look bigger since there's less space in the lid. 

So from Sephora I got:

-Make Up For Ever's Ultra HD Skin Perfector. I got this in a Sephora Play box and lurved it. 

-Dr. Brandt's Luminizer Primer. Also a Sephora Play discovery. Gives a lovely glow and blurs the pores.

-A Bite Beauty lipstick. Don't remember the shade right now

-A Too Faced Throwback lipstick in Too Too Hot. So sparkly and cute!

• Love 1
On 8/25/2018 at 5:30 PM, Petunia13 said:

Has anyone bought from the Sephora sale yet? When I woke up Friday I wasn't feeling great and saw a bunch of stuff was already being sold out so I impulsively threw some Huda lip products, Bite, and Youth to the People in my basket and checked out. In retrospect I would've added a perfume on too ?What did you guys grab? 

I had decided to skip the sale, but I was weak (as always) and gave in!  I got the 2 additional Bite Beauty French Press lip glosses, a dark red Pat McGrath, and Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb.

• Love 1
On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 7:00 PM, Minneapple said:

So from Sephora I got:

-Make Up For Ever's Ultra HD Skin Perfector. I got this in a Sephora Play box and lurved it. 

-Dr. Brandt's Luminizer Primer. Also a Sephora Play discovery. Gives a lovely glow and blurs the pores.

-A Bite Beauty lipstick. Don't remember the shade right now

-A Too Faced Throwback lipstick in Too Too Hot. So sparkly and cute!

Well, you got me with sparkly!! I got the shade 'That Girl'.

Ordered ANOTHER stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow ('Twig') & reordered my baby glow foundation :)  Saved 20 ding dang dollars!!

• Love 3

A lot of stuff I would have wanted was already sold out by the time the VIBs got access to the sale. And upon doing so I am now VIB for another year. Also will be getting the 2.5% eBates refund.

- Dior loose powder - my current Chanel one is almost empty

- Dior Backstage highlighter palette

- Armani Luminous Silk Foundation - mine will run out in 2-3 months

- YSL Kohl eyeliner - probably the third one I've bought

It's similar to Naked Heat but seems less burgundy/red more peaches and golden toned autumn/winter shades. I would be interested to hear how it performs. This palette was tested out in Asian markets before Western release also they are retiring the OG Naked palette w rumor has it a reformulation or reboot in the works. I've been using a lot of the new shit from Too Faced (20th Anniversary palette and lippie and the Tutti Frutti line) and they have stepped it up in terms of pigmentation and color story, I feel like Urban Decay is heading in that direction as well.  

I feel like an exciting chapter in makeup is coming since the market is so competive and strong we are going to see some cool stuff! ?

• Love 1
On 9/4/2018 at 12:43 PM, MargeGunderson said:

I can't wear most of those colors but it's so pretty!

I can't wear them either, pink eyeshadow makes me look like I have some kind of eye disease. Well, it's probably a good thing. The last thing I need is a new palette.

6 hours ago, Minneapple said:

I can't wear them either, pink eyeshadow makes me look like I have some kind of eye disease. Well, it's probably a good thing. The last thing I need is a new palette.

Me too! I can wear rose gold, and maybe a light pink but anything darker than that and I look sickly. 

Another Sephora Rouge event???? Closed door event (the best kind) with exclusive preview of Charlotte Tilbury, which is nice because her products are online only.  "Free" goodie bag with $60 purchase. Damn you, Sephora.  You got all of my money last week.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Quof said:

Another Sephora Rouge event???? Closed door event (the best kind) with exclusive preview of Charlotte Tilbury, which is nice because her products are online only.  "Free" goodie bag with $60 purchase. Damn you, Sephora.  You got all of my money last week.

I just got the invite but mine said it's the holiday preview party and the giftbag (which appears to be only a metallic vegan leather geometric cosmetic bag) is available w a $50 purchase. For holiday sets I might grab the Milk Makeup one. 

Regarding the Charlotte Tillbury Sephora launch I think the Bar of Gold palette pays for itself because you can use it for eyeshadow and highlight. The middle shade is gorgeous especially for lid or inner corner highlight. But the lip liners are so many makeup artist holy grails I think the lip cheat in Pillow Talk and Iconic Nude are on my radar as well. I like it's a luxury brand and cruelty free. 

Yeah, they're calling it the Holiday Preview.  It's September, people, knock it off.  It's a $60 buy in in Canada. Even though there is absolutely nothing I need,  I can't resist a "free" goody bag, so I went this morning and got samples of some hair products so I can decide which one to purchase at the event.  

• Love 2