Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E02: It's Either My Way or the Feng Shui

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, jaync said:

Stuff like that is why I can't quit Shannon. She makes me laugh/entertains me, which is all I ask of these heffas.

I actually enjoyed Shannon when her daughters were getting ready for the dance. I thought she was overbearing in an eccentric, good-natured way. That's the kind of loud, loving Shannon that I previously liked (and, yes, to agree with Lydia, it is spiritually similar to Vicki). Unfortunately, the scales have tipped so far in the direction of angry, vengeful, self-righteous Shannon that I am pretty much completely done with her.

• Love 6

Lydia meets Peggy.  Immediately mentions her illness and ask questions.  In her talkijng head, "That was a lot to take in after meeting her the first time.  I"m flattered that she told me.  Maybe she saw an open heart..." Bitch, you asked.  She answered.  It's not your "open heart."  

• Like 1
  • Love 18

Shannon sure is desperate to secure her paycheck. Did you see the look on her face when Lydia said she didn't want to have dinner with her? Like what, I need to get paid for that filming. 

It's too bad. I enjoyed her quirky fish out of water take on the show before. Now that they are bringing in a younger cast with the exception of the two OGs I doubt she will be around for much longer. The forced drama and fake blow ups in public just look fake and phony when she tries to pull them off.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Lydia meets Peggy.  Immediately mentions her illness and ask questions.  In her talkijng head, "That was a lot to take in after meeting her the first time.  I"m flattered that she told me.  Maybe she saw an open heart..." Bitch, you asked.  She answered.  It's not your "open heart."  

Who's Peggy? Sorry..I must have missed this in the last episode. Easy to do because the boredom of this show distracts me and I end up doing other things.....

• Love 1
On 7/18/2017 at 10:51 AM, Ki-in said:

Nothing screams an idiot with more money than common sense than the sentence "I hired a fung shui consultant"  And where can I get a job bilking rich dummies for big bucks? 

That was exactly my son's reaction!

• Love 2
(edited)
On 7/17/2017 at 9:31 PM, ITALIA said:

All of them are such LOSERS with NOTHING to offer.

Vickie is STILL a homely pig.

Lydia is STILL dumb and clueless.

Shannon is STILL a drama queen with a LOSER husband.

Tamra is STILL a phony and a bitch.

Kelly is STILL a MAJOR bitch, dumb as rocks, with a LOSER husband a MORON mother.

Absolutely.  I am going to have a hard time staying interested this season, I can't stand any of them at this point!

On 7/17/2017 at 9:34 PM, cincivic said:

Obviously Ava's party will be more for the adults than Ava herself. 

What did Sarah do to her face? Does Ryan have a job? Does Sarah?

Lydia didn't have to ask about the surgery. I think that was a bit tacky. Producer pushed, maybe.

Sarah definitely looks different, she looks as old as Tamra!  Congrats on achieving the washed up bimbo look 20 years early. 

Edited by noveltylibrary65
  • Love 3
On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 10:22 AM, ButterQueen said:

**gets soap box**

I'm glad you and your friends escaped menopause hell, but the struggle is real.  To be so flippant is a disservice to women everywhere who suffer from it's consequences.  I am one of those women, and reading this crushed my soul.  

I give this post 1000 likes Butterqueen! I am one of those women as well. The struggle IS real!

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

I give this post 1000 likes Butterqueen! I am one of those women as well. The struggle IS real!

and, you know, even if one doesn't *gain* much weight, I've been on the high end of my normal fluctuation for about a year now...but the weight is like...re-distributed right into a spare tire!!!  Like where did this thing come from????

the struggle is so, so very real!!

• Love 8
On 7/20/2017 at 10:48 AM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Lord knows I don't like Tamra, but she clearly stated that she deleted Brianna from social media because it upset her to see constant reminders/photos of Vicki and brought her back to an angry place. I actually totally get this - I've also un-friended people from social media because I found their posts actively made me feel worse or brought up old stuff that was not productive to feel. At a certain point, you have to take care of yourself.

Me as well.  I have unfriended most of the people from high school because I have ugly feelings towards my home town and it was a reminder.  That and it had been 30 years.  But mainly reminder of a time and place I would rather forget.

On 7/21/2017 at 6:43 PM, dosodog said:

Don't forget to yell out, defiantly, I'M HAVING A COCA COLA!

Are there that many of us trying to quit Coca Cola?  I have a hard time getting that monkey off my back!  

I am sad these heifers (not a comment on weight) are being inflicted on the nice folks of Iceland.  They did NOTHING to deserve that.

• Love 3
22 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Who's Peggy? Sorry..I must have missed this in the last episode. Easy to do because the boredom of this show distracts me and I end up doing other things.....

She's the new housewife from Romania.  Does anyone have the T on Brianna?  Why does she seem so unhappy?  Last week she mentioned how difficult it was raising toddlers; idk she looks absolutely miserable to me for some reason.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Dirtybubble said:

She's the new housewife from Romania

I thought she was Armenian?

27 minutes ago, Dirtybubble said:

Does anyone have the T on Brianna?  Why does she seem so unhappy?  Last week she mentioned how difficult it was raising toddlers; idk she looks absolutely miserable to me for some reason.

It might be her health, and constant exposure to the lifesuck that is Vicki Gunvalson. 

• Love 6
On 7/23/2017 at 9:19 AM, sasha206 said:

More like an open script book.

• Love 1

Paraphrased:

Lydia: "So, I was told you just had surgery."

Peggy: "Yes. A mastectomy."

Lydia: "Whoa!  That's a lot to lay on someone you just met."

Lydia: "*poke poke poke* You're just like Vicki. *poke poke.*"

Shannon: "I'm nothing like Vicki!"

Lydia: "Wow. Where does this aggression come from?"

Lydia's going to need more oil, because she's a master gaslighter. 

• Like 1
  • Love 14
On 7/18/2017 at 10:42 AM, Cherrio said:

I feel for her too and also think she is genuine and brave.  

What makes her brave?  I'm really curious, I have never understood how she got this gig, always had zero interest in her storyline.

On 7/18/2017 at 0:43 PM, Avon.Blakes7 said:

If she knows to have a disorder, being on this silly show is the last thing she should be doing! ;-(

seriously! i'm shocked she is on the show, i just assumed she'd want to enjoy the baby without added craziness.  lost some respect for her for that.

• Love 2

Did anyone see the WWHL show with Vicki and Andy had her put the cutout heads of her and her various plastic surgeries in order?  Getting that new chin was the worst thing she's ever done!  She looked so much better before.  Sorry for the somewhat off-topic post but watching the rerun made me think of that.

(edited)
6 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Did anyone see the WWHL show with Vicki and Andy had her put the cutout heads of her and her various plastic surgeries in order?  Getting that new chin was the worst thing she's ever done!  She looked so much better before.  Sorry for the somewhat off-topic post but watching the rerun made me think of that.

They showed Shannon from a couple years ago when she dropped Vicki over the Brooks' drama along with the rest of the women ganging up on her! She wasn't bad, but today? Ugghhh! Kelly D. on tonight with Andy; "WWHL!"

Edited by Avon.Blakes7
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

She's the new housewife from Romania.  Does anyone have the T on Brianna?  Why does she seem so unhappy?  Last week she mentioned how difficult it was raising toddlers; idk she looks absolutely miserable to me for some reason.

Toddlers are hard work.  You love them, but it is hard work.  I can't fault a tired mom for feeling that way!  And she doesn't seem that miserable to me.  Dealing with Vicki, I would think she'd be worse off than she is!

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

What makes her brave?  I'm really curious, I have never understood how she got this gig, always had zero interest in her storyline.

seriously! i'm shocked she is on the show, i just assumed she'd want to enjoy the baby without added craziness.  lost some respect for her for that.

I don't see a genuine bone in Vicki's body.  She's a proven liar and a creep.  Shannon is an open book, but she really needs some of her chapters edited.  Too much honesty can be a bad thing.  Better to leave some things unsaid. 

I don't find either brave, rather both are fairly cowardly and passive aggressive, IMO.    But I loathe Vicki, and Shannon is working my last nerve.   Vicki does the show simply to make money, and with the misguided assumption that people think she's cute and likeable.  I have no idea why Shannon does the show.  Looks like pure masochism.  

Peggy is the new housewife with the dry, tumbleweed hair and creepy husband.   I know, that describes most of them.  

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Are there that many of us trying to quit Coca Cola?

I quit it 2 years ago. The weight just dropped off! Then I tried one out a few months ago and it tasted yuck. I got the Mexican one because I've been told it's made with real sugar as opposed to corn syrup. Lol...it's still in the fridge but I'll get to it one of these days. Frankly I don't miss sodas anymore. When I get a hankering for something fizzy I have seltzer (not club soda as it has salt added) with a squeeze of lemon or lime. Rarely a ginger ale. Good luck. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

She's Armenian, which is the closest these folks will get to the Kardashians.

Didn't she say she moved to the U.S. or the OC when she was 1? Why does she seem to me to have such a heavy accent?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

I don't see a genuine bone in Vicki's body.  She's a proven liar and a creep.  Shannon is an open book, but she really needs some of her chapters edited.  Too much honesty can be a bad thing.  Better to leave some things unsaid. 

I don't find either brave, rather both are fairly cowardly and passive aggressive, IMO.    But I loathe Vicki, and Shannon is working my last nerve.   Vicki does the show simply to make money, and with the misguided assumption that people think she's cute and likeable.  I have no idea why Shannon does the show.  Looks like pure masochism.  

Peggy is the new housewife with the dry, tumbleweed hair and creepy husband.   I know, that describes most of them.  

I have the same opinions as you do about Vicki. I absolutely can't stand her. She's NOT cute or likeable.

Peggy is a MAJOR braggart, and her husband DICKO is REALLY creepy. When Peggy said she doesn't know how many cars they have, it was TOTAL BS. Can't stand her.

1 minute ago, ITALIA said:

I have the same opinions as you do about Vicki. I absolutely can't stand her. She's NOT cute or likeable.

Peggy is a MAJOR braggart, and her husband DICKO is REALLY creepy. When Peggy said she doesn't know how many cars they have, it was TOTAL BS. Can't stand her.

Most people have a good understanding of their assets. Especially if it's something that they love, like he professes to love his cars. Even Oprah knew how many cars she was giving away which I'm sure was a bigger fleet than this family was dealing with. 

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Most people have a good understanding of their assets. Especially if it's something that they love, like he professes to love his cars. Even Oprah knew how many cars she was giving away which I'm sure was a bigger fleet than this family was dealing with. 

Eh, maybe she's like John McCain. His wife's family is rich. It's why he wasn't really sure how many houses he had during the 2008 election. It was 8.

16 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

She's Armenian, which is the closest these folks will get to the Kardashians.

Yeah you're right sorry.  Yeah I'm getting creepy vibe off of her husband.  Something just bugs about that guy.   As far as Brianna goes I read she was diagnosed with Lupus and then there us a medical issue with her boyfriend (I think) and on top of that there's the toddlers so its a lot on her plate.  Idk she just seemed so sad to me

17 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I quit it 2 years ago. The weight just dropped off! Then I tried one out a few months ago and it tasted yuck. I got the Mexican one because I've been told it's made with real sugar as opposed to corn syrup. Lol...it's still in the fridge but I'll get to it one of these days. Frankly I don't miss sodas anymore. When I get a hankering for something fizzy I have seltzer (not club soda as it has salt added) with a squeeze of lemon or lime. Rarely a ginger ale. Good luck. 

Thanks!  I have switched most of the soda I drink with iced tea and besides a headache the 1st few days from lack of sugar I am doing well.  I actually don't crave it like I did.  I am on an every other day schedule.  I just want to get down to zero.  One of these days!

To get on topic, these gals NEED more coca cola rather than booze.  

• Like 1
On 24/07/2017 at 5:58 PM, Mindthinkr said:

Me too! I was sucking back a couple of Dr. Peppers every day. Then stopped cold turkey when I read how carbonated drinks plump up the fat cells on your belly, and that too much pop can cause pancreatic cancer! Even carbonated plain water will plump them up, how bloody fair is that?? So now I drink tons of plain water with real lemon juice in it, don't miss the roll I lost on my belly, now working on the last couple rolls I have left. Quitting Pop is hard!!

• Love 2
(edited)
6 minutes ago, mittsigirl said:

Me too! I was sucking back a couple of Dr. Peppers every day. Then stopped cold turkey when I read how carbonated drinks plump up the fat cells on your belly, and that too much pop can cause pancreatic cancer! Even carbonated plain water will plump them up, how bloody fair is that?? So now I drink tons of plain water with real lemon juice in it, don't miss the roll I lost on my belly, now working on the last couple rolls I have left. Quitting Pop is hard!!

Never could stand the stuff! Tasted "Dr. P" once back in the 60's and thought it was cough medicine! Anything thick like crème sodas were off my grocery list as well! I shouldn't talk because I acquired a taste for Diet Rite Cola for a few years! I think it was just to keep people out of my stash with so many people in the household! Been a confirm Diet Pepsi drinking for the last 35 years after soda wars of the 80's! Only an American company with 90% of the business would change their formula trying to gather the rest and put Pepsi out of business! I thought, any company that stupid doesn't deserve my patronage! lol! ;-)

Edited by Avon.Blakes7
  • Love 2

I'm not understanding why everyone, including Shannon, took what Lydia said to mean she was just like Vickie. She said you guys are acting almost just like Vickie.....and I took that to mean how they all (Shannon/Tamra and Vickie) were very defensive & seemed very hurt by the situation. When Lydia met with Vickie, she was doing the same talking over Lydia & getting all worked up while saying you don't understand what they've done blah blah. I think Lydia was just comparing both party's REACTIONS to her bringing up the subject. Not saying they were actually a lot alike. JMO 

And if they hate Vickie that much and don't want to be around her, maybe they shouldn't  do a reality show with her, lol. Obviously all these ladies are going to have to be together at some point in time so Lydia is just there to try & make that happen. Lol

• Love 4
2 hours ago, JTlover said:

I'm not understanding why everyone, including Shannon, took what Lydia said to mean she was just like Vickie. She said you guys are acting almost just like Vickie.....and I took that to mean how they all (Shannon/Tamra and Vickie) were very defensive & seemed very hurt by the situation. When Lydia met with Vickie, she was doing the same talking over Lydia & getting all worked up while saying you don't understand what they've done blah blah. I think Lydia was just comparing both party's REACTIONS to her bringing up the subject. Not saying they were actually a lot alike. JMO 

And if they hate Vickie that much and don't want to be around her, maybe they shouldn't  do a reality show with her, lol. Obviously all these ladies are going to have to be together at some point in time so Lydia is just there to try & make that happen. Lol

I'm with you. I took Lydia's comment to mean "you are all acting very hurt and stubborn" not "I think you will start a cancer scam just like Vicki." 

• Like 1
  • Love 5

This episode is on right now and I have the TV on for background noise while I am in spreadsheet hell.  I just looked up and Shannon is taking copious notes while following that Feng Shui lady around the house.  I didn't pay enough attention before to notice the notepad, but her earnestly taking notes just made me laugh hard enough to wake up my lazy dogs.

• Love 2