Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E15: Reunion, Part 2

• Start Topic

Thomas and Kathryn reveal how they truly feel about each other; Kathryn shares her addiction struggles with the group; Landon comes clean about her motives behind the Key West apology and her budding relationship with Thomas.

Princess PurrsALot hopes it's more interesting than Part 1 . . . .

• Love 5

As was the case with the first segment of the Reunion, this episode will run from 8:00 p.m. EDT to 9:00 p.m. EDT.  Additional showings can be found here.
Also, Whitney sighting!

Southern Charm : Reunion, Part Two

NEW

S04, E15(First Aired: July 17, 2017)

Kathryn and Landon argue over the details of Landon and Thomas' alleged tryst; Chelsea confronts Shep about the night at the Commodore; Whitney reveals why he thought Austen was overreacting; host Andy Cohen previews the new series, ``Relationshep.''

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, ProudMary said:

Southern Charm : Reunion, Part Two

NEW

S04, E15(First Aired: July 17, 2017)

Kathryn and Landon argue over the details of Landon and Thomas' alleged tryst; Chelsea confronts Shep about the night at the Commodore; Whitney reveals why he thought Austen was overreacting; host Andy Cohen previews the new series, ``Relationshep.''

Oh, Lordy. We get a first look at the trainwreck.

• Love 5

Is it female alcoholics being matched with a once attractive aging alcoholic? UGA and Vandy (both extremely competitive colleges) are probably cringing over this. Despite it being a public uni, due to the HOPE grant, most Georgia colleges are very tough to get in and if he got into UGA as an out of stater, that's tough. I've know people with non weighted (weighted was much higher) 3.8 GPAs not even get wait listed. The school also prefers in-staters. This guy is not a dummy, but is throwing his smarts away.

• Love 2

On second thought, if the Shep spin-off was about facing the music, getting involved in some multi-step program, and creating a clean and sober life, I'd watch - and gladly cheer Shep on!

• Love 7

Nexxie, I agree with what you've said but we know that's not going to happen. It's time for Shep's family and close friends to step in for an intervention and get this man some serious help. This last season has shown him to be a real drunk with no direction in his life, no purpose to his life and nothing to strive for in his life. He's lost right now and needs to find a reason to keep living. This makes me sad for him. He could be so much more.

• Love 8
On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 0:34 PM, nexxie said:

On second thought, if the Shep spin-off was about facing the music, getting involved in some multi-step program, and creating a clean and sober life, I'd watch - and gladly cheer Shep on!

Something like that shouldn't be televised in my opinion. TV would just add to the stress. It is too personal and the stakes are too high. YMMV.

I'd watch him once he has completed his program and is stable and sober for at least year or two.

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Something like that shouldn't be televised in my opinion. TV would just add to the stress. It is too personal and the stakes are too high. YMMV.

I'd watch him once he has completed his program and is stable and sober for at least year or two.

It might not be good for Shep, but it would be good for the audience to see someone striving for healthy behavior instead of the godawful behavior usually seen on reality shows.

• Love 5
(edited)

It's funny that Landon has no idea she comes off, and who she is. Having a father that pays for everything does not exempt you from gold digger status, but actually supports it. Landon can be called an opportunist for 2 reasons: 1) she wants a guy to have nice things, and 2) she can't afford to buy the shit for him. I know men that want a "trophy wife" and they buy her nice shit so she looks presentable around the people. Landon does not take care of anyone. She isn't a provider. She is looking for someone with money. She will not contribute financially. Therefore, she is looking for a well-off man that will support her. I guess that's not really a gold-digger, but more that she is looking for a provider. Not that there is anything wrong with wanting to be taken care of, but she is so oblivious to the fact how dependent she is. 

The lady that called Landon and Thomas soul mates was wasted and wanted on camera. 

Kathryn needs to stop caring if Thomas has sex with others. He is, but he lies about it, and that keeps it all alive. She needs to stop caring. Clearly to me, Landon and Thomas had a thing. They are going to deny it. Kathryn just needs to accept that and stop caring. No one cares who she is having sex with, and I'm sure she has been with people since Thomas!

Kathryn could easily make Landon her bitch.

Craig is incredibly handsome. Man! 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Major Bigtime said:

She's worth around $3 million, due to a hefty divorce settlement.

I thought she didn't get anything from the divorce, which is why and how she moved from LA to Charleston homeless.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

For the love of God, they have stylists on set, why does Katherine's hair look like a stringy mess?

I have also skied Vail but never Aspen.  I go there to ski not for the ostentatious display of places like Aspen.  Okay, so what does that tell you about Landon?  

You can go to shop on rodeo drive if you want that showy vibe or you can go to one the the same stores in a local mall.  It depends what you are there for?? 

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Landon and Kathryn are two of a kind.  Neither one of them has any self awareness and both of them think they're cuter than they really are.

That's why they hate each other so much - they're too much alike, but neither would admit it.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

I'm surprised Cameran put Chelsea in the .1 percent of women who've been offended by Shep.  She's taking his side, essentially.

Perhaps explaining who he is but not necessarily taking his side is how I took it. Still I agree she sure does have a soft spot for him. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, BloggerAloud said:

I don't have any particular love for Kathryn but what she said about how the men talk about women was making a solid point since so much of the Shep/Austin/Chelsea discussion in regards to him grabbing and trying to kiss her seemed to boil down to it being disrespectful because Chelsea's a human being but because it was Austin's girlfriend. Even the way Andy framed the questions, it had a lot less to do with Chelsea existing as a person and more about how this would affect Austin which I found endlessly gross.

And again, you have Shep being all weird and gross and someone at the network thought that THIS would be the best person to give their own spin-off to which says a lot. Based on what the show has said itself about Shep, he's an obnoxious drunk asshole who is nearing forty years old. It's like they are trying to make him the reality show version of that Dudley Moore movie Arthur: rich, drunkard becomes reformed due to love of a woman while getting caught somewhere between moon and New York City.

Yes! Oh my God.  Also the trailer was cringe inducing.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, BloggerAloud said:

I don't have any particular love for Kathryn but what she said about how the men talk about women was making a solid point since so much of the Shep/Austin/Chelsea discussion in regards to him grabbing and trying to kiss her seemed to boil down to it being disrespectful because Chelsea's a human being but because it was Austin's girlfriend. Even the way Andy framed the questions, it had a lot less to do with Chelsea existing as a person and more about how this would affect Austin which I found endlessly gross.

I know. Surprisingly, she had the most mature outlook on the issue. 

I've said my feelings about Kathryn a lot, but you know, she has her good moments. And for the first time between her and Landon (I'm meh on both), I sided with her. I'm not optimistic, but I do hope she pulls things together.

Landon's "it's just my personality" - sweetie, you can't use that as an excuse for anything. Know your boundaries, set them. That's like Shep saying "it's just my personality..." when he forces himself on women just because he wants to.

• Love 15

So Landon having a flirty personality is wrong?....but Shep grabbing women and just expecting them to make out with him  is a laugh out loud moment and  it's just Shep being Shep?!? 

• Love 14
13 minutes ago, imjagain said:

So Landon having a flirty personality is wrong?....but Shep grabbing women and just expecting them to make out with him  is a laugh out loud moment and  it's just Shep being Shep?!? 

Not for me. I thought it was disgusting.

But it doesn't make Landon's "flirty" personality any less wrong. They're both wrong.

• Love 6
(edited)
7 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

Not for me. I thought it was disgusting.

But it doesn't make Landon's "flirty" personality any less wrong. They're both wrong.

I guess I see flirty  way different than grabbing a person aggressively. 

And I get not liking Landon but the two things are not equal, these people really acted like Shep being Shep was just ok... But how dare Landon be flirty 

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 4

Wow, Shep's show is just like the Batchelor. He tours around and his friends help him choose women. The women then go to Charleston and it looks like a competition. Ugh. Who would watch this? He seriously is an alcoholic and in denial. He looks bad, physically. Not well. I noticed his mother is on his new show. Does she think his behavior is cute? Is she one of those moms where her son can do no wrong?? His behavior is repulsive and embarrassing.

• Love 7
29 minutes ago, imjagain said:

When that happened Landon had just said she doesn't believe there is a girl code. Wiggling on my boyfriend's lap would not go over well. 

I do not get, except sexism the Shep pass. 

• Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

When that happened Landon had just said she doesn't believe there is a girl code. Wiggling on my boyfriend's lap would not go over well. 

I do not get, except sexism the Shep pass. 

I hear you...

I am just reacting to the reunion. And how different the reaction was to Landon and Shep., at the reunion.  

Edited by imjagain
13 minutes ago, imjagain said:

I hear you...

I am just reacting to the reunion. And how different the reaction was to Landon and Shep., at the reunion.  

I did not mean for it to sound as if I were railing at you. I find the entire Landon and Shep,  Mr.  I don't need consent and got a dating show, frustrating.

• Love 2