Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E01: "The Great DIvide"

• Start Topic

Just now, motorcitymom65 said:

More like the PTL Club. With Tamra as a modern day Tammy Faye Baker.

Her former husband Jim is now selling buckets o'dehydrated food for the coming apocalypse. Maybe that's a new MLM scheme for Vicki to embrace?

• Love 11

Sorry if this has been asked answered. What is the custody arrangement between Simon and Tamra for their other children, Spencer and Sophia (are those the right names? )? Whenever I see Tamra's house, there never seems to be one ounce of evidence that a teen or pre-teen lives there (even part time) or even visits. I know the kids can't be seen on the show but her house is devoid of anything teen. 

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Vicki doesn't seem madly in love with Steve. He is reliable and steady. She still misses Brooks.

And will Steve, once he sees this hot mess, take off for the hills because she says she still misses the other moron? I'm guessing nope.

• Love 6

Vicki: thanks for the roses Steve.  These remind me of the ones you sent me in Ireland. 

Yeah that was a weird exchange.  So has he not gotten her roses since then?  He just does it once a year for the cameras?  What a bunch of phoney baloney.  LOL

• Love 16

I call foul. Before one break for commercials Kelly asked her Mom if she wants vag rejuvenation and she replies with a fast curt "No". After the ads we find her answering another question (this time it's about dating) and that same edited "No". Ok. Although her mother expressed no interest in either I'd still like to know which question gave Kelly's Mom the knee jerk answer of "no" to. 

• Love 3

I can relate to Shannon's weight gain ( quit smoking), but she shouldn't blame Vicki for it.

lots of praying this episode. That's all I got,storm knocked out my TV, I'll have to watch rerun epi. 

• Love 7
Just now, Straycat80 said:

I can relate to Shannon's weight gain ( quit smoking), but she shouldn't blame Vicki for it.

lots of praying this episode. That's all I got,storm knocked out my TV, I'll have to watch rerun epi. 

Sorry your tv went on the fray. I'm watching on my cables app (iPad) as mine was taken out too @2:30 this afternoon. 

• Love 1

Brianna looks better, a bit healthier. Glad to hear that she's back working.  Say what you want about Vicki but she (& Don) instilled a good work ethic with those kids.  They will all be fine once the show ends.  

I echo other posters questions: Do any of Tamra's kids live with her?  And, what the hell did she do to her face?

Lydia & her family are cute, but hell no to the bible study. 

• Love 13
(edited)
56 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

That kitchen scene with Shannon and David was Just.So.Sad. 

The music was carefully chosen to make it seem that way, and the editing didn't make sense - producers launching the storyline.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 11

I'm going to miss Heather. I will not miss Terry.

Wow, Steve looks like a good guy.

Lydia's kids are cute. Aspen is a cutie! I love how in the preview Megan asks if she's turning Jim on and the answer is a flat no.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

I didn't con anyone?  Sorry I just watched season 10 last week and everything out of Vicki's mouth was a lie.  She admitted on the reunion that she "fabricated".  She doesn't want to be friends with Tamra if she's making digs about her gym parking lot being empty.  That's not what you say when you are on the outs with a friend you care about and want to make up with.  Also her velvet outfit looked bad.

• Love 22
11 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

I don't think I'm going to be a fan of the new girl

Ruh Roh...

@RHOC_KeIlyDodd  

If everyone says I have horse teeth then what does Lydia have?!

Kelly, everyone thinks that you are a horses ass, not that you have horse "teefs" ( which by the way you do, your dentist made your fake "teefs" too big and have a hard time talking around them).

• Love 22
1 hour ago, Martinigirl said:

Kelly must be drinking.....

KeIIy Dodd‏ @RHOC_KeIlyDodd  3m3 minutes ago

More

Don't pray for me, Tamra. Pray for your son that beats his wife.

Ouch!  And yet -- verily so true? Well, hell to the yea however Kelly busts Tam's chops.

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

I don't think I'm going to be a fan of the new girl

Ruh Roh...

@RHOC_KeIlyDodd  

If everyone says I have horse teeth then what does Lydia have?!

Imagine being that insecure.

• Love 17
58 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Hold on!  We're watching prayer circles this season?  Oh hell no!  Whoops.  Now I'm going to hell for sure.

LOL!  I was going to say something similar but decided I was afraid of the potential consequences.  God works in mysterious ways.  

I don't think I'm ready for this season but Vicki and Kelly are the train wreck that I just can't look away from.  They're both so perfectly awful.  

We lose Heather and get Lydia back?  UGH!  Heather's I'm-Too-Good-For-This attitude was laughable but I liked her as the OC Housewife that probably shouldn't be an OC Housewife.  And all that I remember of Lydia was that she was soooooooo boring.  I suppose it's nice to have someone who isn't miserable in the mix, though.  

How silly is it for Eddie to tell Tamra not to have lunch with Vicki when they're doing a show together.  It's going to have to happen eventually.  

Is Shannon on the verge of quitting the show at this point, or is all of the Sturm Und Drang over Vicki just her current storyline?  

• Love 17
58 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Vicki doesn't seem madly in love with Steve. He is reliable and steady. She still misses Brooks.

Well he seems reliable and steady now......he is with Vicky, and on this show. I'm interested in seeing how it turns out.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ifoundit said:

Well word on the curb is that she walked away because Terry's infidelity was going to come out and that they paid the mistress six figures to go away. Supposedly Kelly screamed about that on the bus in Ireland but Terry and Heather threatened to sue so Bravo pulled it but if she had stayed it was going to come out.  She was demoted to a friend role if she didn't address the affair so she quit.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

I never would have guessed that all it took for Jim Edmonds to not come off like a sour grump was a baby. Megan kept saying that he was a really hands on dad and I couldn't see it. Dude is baby whipped. It was very very sweet.

He looked like he wanted to smack Meghan when she put what looked like uncomfortable clothes on her.  Heck I did when she said pain is beauty,  even jokingly,  to a freaking infant. 

8 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

Season 12 isn't available on Amazon, which is where I've been getting my RHOC fix (since cutting the cable), but as of this morning they STILL aren't offering Season 12!  What gives?  Does anyone know where I can buy or stream Season 12?

Hulu,  I think. 

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, ifoundit said:

Well word on the curb is that she walked away because Terry's infidelity was going to come out and that they paid the mistress six figures to go away. Supposedly Kelly screamed about that on the bus in Ireland but Terry and Heather threatened to sue so Bravo pulled it but if she had stayed it was going to come out.  She was demoted to a friend role if she didn't address the affair so she quit.

SO JUICY!!!  How did you find that out?  

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Pickles said:

I could NOT believe she said that...there is something seriously wrong with Vicki.  {Also, I think she messed around with her face again...why does she always do something strange to her face just before they start filming??}

• Love 17
(edited)

19 minutes ago, ifoundit said:

SO JUICY!!!  How did you find that out?  

There was a chat going on in another forum where multiple posters had heard the same thing. 

This explains why Heather seemed personally enraged with Kelly on the bus.  

Heather's acting career is pretty much dead.   HW is a pretty cushy  gig.  It's not scripted.  They only film for a short period.  So there had to be a good reason for her leaving.  

Edited by ifoundit
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

I call foul. Before one break for commercials Kelly asked her Mom if she wants vag rejuvenation and she replies with a fast curt "No". After the ads we find her answering another question (this time it's about dating) and that same edited "No". Ok. Although her mother expressed no interest in either I'd still like to know which question gave Kelly's Mom the knee jerk answer of "no" to. 

I really, really, really hope that this is not a hint to an upcoming episode of "Vicky and Kelly get tightened" - I don't think I could stand that.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, chick binewski said:

I'm liking Brianna's blue with white subway tile backsplash remodel. 

I'm having more difficulty with Tamra's work. She looked like a  different person during the gym scene.

In that scene, Tamra wasn't wearing fake eyelashes and heavy eyeliner.  She looked years younger - now, if she would just get rid of those stupid extensions, she would look much, much better.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Martinigirl said:

Kelly must be drinking.....

KeIIy Dodd‏ @RHOC_KeIlyDodd  3m3 minutes ago

More

Don't pray for me, Tamra. Pray for your son that beats his wife.

Kelly can't get her facts straight, Ryan/Sarah didn't go through with the wedding, they are not married (not that that excuses abuse). She really is off her rocker, she is a nasty piece of garbage, no wonder she and Vicki get along so well.

• Love 18
(edited)
6 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Kelly can't get her facts straight, Ryan/Sarah didn't go through with the wedding, they are not married (not that that excuses abuse). She really is off her rocker, she is a nasty piece of garbage, no wonder she and Vicki get along so well.

Kelly is still horrible!  Did anyone else catch that terrible "joke" she told her mother?  Where does she dig this stuff up - is there a website for old jokes {told by bad comics} that were acceptable in the Catskills in the '60's?  

I was kind of hoping for a redemption season (as sometimes happens), but it seems like she's worse than she was last season.  I don't know how much more of this I'll be able to watch.  That upsets me, because I have faithfully watched every season on this show, from Day One.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 13