Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

This specific situation was technically a neutral site game, but Arkansas was the designated "home" team.

Thanks.  I just saw Arkansas was the "home" team and had no idea they played in Texas at the neutral sight. 

Now the flying in planes makes sense.  

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, ranchgirl said:

Thanks.  I just saw Arkansas was the "home" team and had no idea they played in Texas at the neutral sight. 

Now the flying in planes makes sense.  

I also didn't realize it was at a neutral site. I just knew it was in Texas and assumed it had to be a home game for the Aggies!

Edited by Zella
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Oh no, Evan's IG bio. Is he a long lost Duggar?

God first, Psalm 18:2, Buying and selling cars, and trying to learn as much as I can. Living Life and Loving every moment of it

He is, basically. Well, not a Duggar, but he is related to them on Michelle's side (cousin Emily's brother).

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Oh no, Evan's IG bio. Is he a long lost Duggar?

God first, Psalm 18:2, Buying and selling cars, and trying to learn as much as I can. Living Life and Loving every moment of it

Do the Duggars really try to learn anything though?

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, madpsych78 said:

I just want to know what the next verse is after "I got two hands and a back that's strong." Does it end in wrong? Long? Beer bong? 

Google tells me it's "Put em in a rhythm, sing a workin man song," but I liked the direction you were going much better. 

• LOL 16

Looking at pictures of Jana on the Jessa thread, and I realize that Jana has made a very abrupt switch to wearing pants. It wasn't like Jessa or Joy who are like "Imma gonna wear sweats at home first and see if I burn in hell before I wear pants outside." I wonder if this is related to her alleged dalliance with Stephen Wissmann and if something did happen where the courtship is no longer proceeding...

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Was anyone in that video wearing a mask?

They’re evangelical fundies in Georgia. From personal experience, no, there aren’t any masks. 

ETA: Having wandered through Josh Buice’s Twitter, masks would appear to have been a hard “no”.

Edited by irisheyes
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Mackynzie sighting! Picture 3. 

3 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I don’t think that’s Mackynzie.

It's not. In addition to looking like a younger child (isn't Mac almost 12?), if you click on the picture it links to two people with the last name Buice (so presumably their child... apparently the guy is the conference founder).

Edited by dargosmydaddy
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, dargosmydaddy said:

It's not. In addition to looking like a younger child (isn't Mac almost 12?), if you click on the picture it links to two people with the last name Buice (so presumably their child... apparently the guy is the conference founder).

You are correct.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I have been watching Jeer's now 6 or 7 llcs and his "fight school" for a while now.

Learn To Fly Here! website got shut down by the host/server (no idea why) and Learn To Fly Here Springdale has supposedly had a new website coming soon since early August. 

He registered a new llc with the plane tail number 9/22/21 - that plane, shown in the pic, has mostly flown to where the Wissmann's have been, to a football game in Texas, to Branson, from the Bontrager homeschool thing in Iowa to Wisconsin and back same day. To Mc Comb Mississippi for a day.

but oh last friday Jeer's pictured plane circled the Springdale airport on an 8 minute flight. So maybe that's when he was "working".

plane registrations are slow - this plane still shows registered to some dr in Fla. But it took several months for the other planes registered to Jeer's llcs to change from duggar aviation to each being their own llc with the registered agent being Jeer.

Jeer also has a real estate license and a contractor's license for light construction/remodel through his llc called Hometown Construction. We have seen 0 evidence of work in either of those fields.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Useful 13
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

I have been watching Jeer's now 6 or 7 llcs and his "fight school" for a while now.

Learn To Fly Here! website got shut down by the host/server (no idea why) and Learn To Fly Here Springdale has supposedly had a new website coming soon since early August. 

He registered a new llc with the plane tail number 9/22/21 - that plane, shown in the pic, has mostly flown to where the Wissmann's have been, to a football game in Texas, to Branson, from the Bontrager homeschool thing in Iowa to Wisconsin and back same day. To Mc Comb Mississippi for a day.

but oh last friday Jeer's pic circled the Springdale airport on an 8 minute flight. So maybe that's when he was "working".

plane registrations are slow - this plane still shows registered to some dr in Fla. But it took several months for the other planes registered to Jeer's llcs to change from duggar aviation to each being their own llc with the registered agent being Jeer.

Jeer also has a real estate license and a contractors license for light construction/remodel through his llc called Hometown Construction. We have seen 0 evidence of work in either of those fields.

There's mythology about them learning an amazing work ethic from JB's enterprises. But I think they more likely picked up their work habits at the SOTDRT, where my guess is that approximately nothing was ever done or learned by all these breakout tv stars. ....

Someday they'll be asking their wives and husbands and children to bring them iced coffees in their recliners because they have missing back muscles. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Good question. If some isolated or mountainous area suffered a major catastrophe, they'd send the military in for rescue operations, not a bunch of hicks in a tin can plane. This is just the Duggars way of getting their scam charity to fund their hobbies. 

There is a big difference between skydiving and parachuting (what the military does).  I guess they could conceivably use the skills learned through skydiving to parachute effectively and eventually do parachuting jumps to prepare, but....

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

So Jeremiah has a Pilot/Instructor's license, a Real Estate license and a General Contractor's license?  Those are pretty significant accomplishments for anybody, let alone a 22 year-old Duggar.   He's one of the more marketable drones. 

Kind of impressive if he wasn't probably a misogynistic god-botherer.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

The Bates boys all sky dive so it must be an important thing to learn. So far we’ve only seen the Bates use this important skill at their grandparents farm as 4th of July entertainment. But hey, they are ready! 

1 minute ago, SnapHappy said:

So Jeremiah has a Pilot/Instructor's license, a Real Estate license and a General Contractor's license?  Those are pretty significant accomplishments for anybody, let alone a 22 year-old Duggar.   He's one of the more marketable drones. 

Kind of impressive if he wasn't probably a misogynistic god-botherer.

But other than flying family and friends around, how much is he actually working? Maybe he’s not into posting every little thing but past history with the Duggars would indicate he’s not doing much of anything.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

Austin is also a sky diver.

Funny the original reason Lawson gave was they would use it for "deployments" to drop  mediccorps teams and supplies into remote disaster areas.  I have yet to see any posts of them getting any training to drop supplies.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11
10 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

But other than flying family and friends around, how much is he actually working? Maybe he’s not into posting every little thing but past history with the Duggars would indicate he’s not doing much of anything.

Just the sheer amount of non-Bible reading he had to do is something.  

• LOL 6

I want to know how these people are making enough money at these "jobs" to cover medical insurance and living expenses. Everyone I know in real life who is working for themselves either has a spouse who can provide them health insurance, or they're working a ton of hours to make ends meet, with only limited vacations. 

I would bet a million dollars most of them (including Austin and Joy) are on Jim Bob's payroll and are covered on health insurance as his "employees."

Is Jana basically still the nanny who gardens and helps her brothers with projects? Is that her "job"? 

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
15 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

I want to know how these people are making enough money at these "jobs" to cover medical insurance and living expenses. Everyone I know in real life who is working for themselves either has a spouse who can provide them health insurance, or they're working a ton of hours to make ends meet, with only limited vacations. 

I would bet a million dollars most of them (including Austin and Joy) are on Jim Bob's payroll and are covered on health insurance as his "employees."

Is Jana basically still the nanny who gardens and helps her brothers with projects? Is that her "job"? 

And the gas and other costs for Jeremiah’s flights over the past few weeks were huge. How did he afford that?

• Love 9

And the gas and other costs for Jeremiah’s flights over the past few weeks were huge. How did he afford that?

Do they own the plane, or do they rent it or something?

I know Jim Bob is likely more wealthy than we realize, but he has a lot of dependent people who don't appear to be supporting themselves to pay for. There are 6 minor kids in the house, plus Jana, and another few probably still living there. Then there are the adults who we can be pretty sure aren't supporting themselves, like Joe and Kendra and their 3 kids. And Josh's family of 9, plus his legal expenses. 

• Love 8