Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, Zella said:

I guess the fact that little birdies aren't telling WOACB anything to conclusively deny and her having to look it up means that whoever leaked stuff about Jed's wedding to her (my guess is Amy) is no longer talking. 

Does Famy even go to all these weddings? Jana, sure, they're close enough in age to be peers, but was she at the Jedding? 

WOACB hints that her source is not a relative, but I take everything she says with boulders of salt. 😁

• Love 9
Just now, emmawoodhouse said:

Does Famy even go to all these weddings? Jana, sure, they're close enough in age to be peers, but was she at the Jedding? 

WOACB hints that her source is not a relative, but I take everything she says with boulders of salt. 😁

These are good points, but I find how cozy they act with each other highly suspicious. 

I do think whoever her source was probably dried up on her, though. It wouldn't surprise me if the family was really pissed off about that leaking and wanted to identify the mole. 

• Love 7
Just now, Zella said:

These are good points, but I find how cozy they act with each other highly suspicious. 

I do think whoever her source was probably dried up on her, though. It wouldn't surprise me if the family was really pissed off about that leaking and wanted to identify the mole. 

Oh, I laugh at WOACB cozying up with Famy. She even shops her sad store. Famy likely gives little in return. I'm curious as to who fed her the Jedding info (and invited her to the livestream). She got all cute with Katey's brother, too.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, JoanArc said:

Arkansas is a COVID hotbed. That wedding would be the hugest super spreader event. They’d spend the honeymoon on ventilators.

Maybe Jana will be smart and have a simple, backyard wedding with only immediate family present.  She never seemed comfortable around lots of people anyway.

• Love 10
24 minutes ago, louannems said:

with only immediate family

If "immediate family" includes siblings (and presumably their spouses/ children), that would still be a really big gathering! In addition to the Duggars, Jana's supposed intended has twelve siblings, most of whom are married.

Edited by dargosmydaddy
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
43 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

I suspect that by now most of the Duggar have had COVID anyway. 

I would think so too. They have gone silent a few times over social media over the past year and a half. I’m sure some of it is Josh related, but I’m sure some of it was sickness too.  They’re pretty good at keeping secrets, and since this is a huge political thing for them they would keep it wrapped up. 

But also, reinfection is a thing, and can be worse the second or third time was longer lasting effects.

I don’t think I would ever have a small ceremony now that they are desperately trying to get back in the public eye. Jana be damned.

• Love 10
16 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

She was in costume. Remember that cow that walked right over? 

• LOL 20
7 hours ago, Heathen said:

And wrote it off as "allergies" or "just a little tired." 

I am sick and tired of this pandemic being dismissed by morons as no big deal or a hoax, and masks and vaccines being dismissed as unnecessary or a "violation" or "loss of freedom." I had covid in November thanks to a hoaxer at work (let's cough all damn month and call it "allergies" while bragging about spending time with people not in your household, Doug). I STILL have symptoms. 

I apologize for this vent. Covid anxiety has gotten to me. 

TOPIC: I hope Jana does get married at some point so she can get the hell out of the TTH. 

I am sorry you are still dealing with covid symptoms. I hope you will be ok❤

• Love 15
22 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

That's insane. I can't wrap my head around that. 

And all of their own making. It didn’t have to be this way. I can’t understand why people would let this go on and watch their friends, loved ones, church members, and neighbors suffer and die. 

9 hours ago, louannems said:

Maybe Jana will be smart and have a simple, backyard wedding with only immediate family present.  She never seemed comfortable around lots of people anyway.

That sounds ideal!  

• Love 8
On 8/11/2021 at 8:10 PM, emmawoodhouse said:

Oh, I laugh at WOACB cozying up with Famy. 

9 hours ago, MsJamieDornan said:

And she seems to get her info from The Star....um, really ?

8 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Actually, it's the Sun and Reddit. 

Oh goodness. I found WOACB on YouTube awhile back and watched a few videos. They seemed short on content and she sure comes across as Ms. Prissy-Faced Know-it-all. Then I watched part of her video on YT where she was talking about Josh's bond/release hearing. It was SO clear the woman was in over her head, and had very little idea of the issues - i.e., what the lawyers and judge were  talking about and the significance of things that were said. But that didn't stop her from yakking about it. What an ignorant twit.

That was a very specific type of hearing in which the parties presented facts and arguments to the judge, who had to make a decision based on statutes and rules and policies concerning pretrial detention or release of a person charged with felonies in federal court. If you're not a lawyer with knowledge of that bit of the law, or a layperson with experience/knowledge of it, say from being a court clerk, paralegal, or researcher? You WILL be challenged not to look like a complete twit if you think it's cool to lecture about the proceedings on YT. Come to think of it, Without A Clue onBoard may have even livestreamed herself watching the hearing; I can't remember. Anyway, it was pathetic, and I don't even get how she's a thing on the internet. SMH at Famy for even talking to her. Yeesh.

Edited by Jeeves
  • Love 7
On 8/12/2021 at 12:40 PM, Heathen said:

And wrote it off as "allergies" or "just a little tired." 

I am sick and tired of this pandemic being dismissed by morons as no big deal or a hoax, and masks and vaccines being dismissed as unnecessary or a "violation" or "loss of freedom." I had covid in November thanks to a hoaxer at work (let's cough all damn month and call it "allergies" while bragging about spending time with people not in your household, Doug). I STILL have symptoms. 

I apologize for this vent. Covid anxiety has gotten to me. 

TOPIC: I hope Jana does get married at some point so she can get the hell out of the TTH. 

No apologies necessary.  I have to wear masks at work now, since we are in a red zone in Iowa, due to the statewide Ride across Iowa that overnighted in the town I work in, plus the local county fair that drew record crowds.  No one wearing masks anywhere, and now Covid cases are on the uprise.  It makes me angry that so many just want to live with the virus like it's another flu.  It ain't, and should be taken seriously, or more seriously.

• Love 17

Occasionally the Reddit snarkers will offer up something interesting, but they're also really bad to post bad info that they all take as gospel. My favorite was a few weeks ago when they were convinced some picture of Jana was with the Wissmanns wherever they live because of the mention of Beaver. Even though it was clearly Beaver Lake here in Arkansas. . . . 🙄 

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, sarasue59 said:

No apologies necessary.  I have to wear masks at work now, since we are in a red zone in Iowa, due to the statewide Ride across Iowa that overnighted in the town I work in, plus the local county fair that drew record crowds.  No one wearing masks anywhere, and now Covid cases are on the uprise.  It makes me angry that so many just want to live with the virus like it's another flu.  It ain't, and should be taken seriously, or more seriously.

RAGBRI! I was wondering if that was still held every year (born and raised in Iowa). 

Back on topic, any bets on whether Jana was getting married this weekend?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

RAGBRI! I was wondering if that was still held every year (born and raised in Iowa). 

Not with joy out of state.

• Useful 1
6 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

Yup.  They cancelled last year, but held it this year, and the second to the last night was spent at the town I work in.  There was supposed to be a rival bike ride that started last year, but was also cancelled.  For some reason, they didn't reschedule.  Just as well.  As for Jana, the Duggars are probably spreading the rumor and feeding the info to WOACB.  Keeping everyone on their toes, so to speak.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

What if the secret wedding was Jeremiah and Hannah? I could see Jeremiah wanting to do things similar to his twin brother - have a secret hush-hush engagement and refrain from announcing anything until the wedding.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6

Ah! Auditioning to play Rapunzel in a touring company of Into the Woods, I see.  

That hair doesn't go with Birkenstocks. Although I guess it would go with a wedding gown. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

At this point, she could lose eight inches off her hair and have it hardly be noticeable. If she had even had it trimmed up to the first wave demarcation in the photo posted, it would have been a big improvement over what she has now.

I'm not impressed with any of the color jobs done in the salons these folks go to. I'm always like, that's what you call a balayage?

• Love 11

I think the color is pretty, but going shorter with more layers would've given it more "oomph." You don't get a real sense of a "before and after" because the length and styling are no different than what Jana has been sporting for the last decade. I think she looks nice overall, though.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, TrixieTrue said:

Jana posted a video of her getting her hair trimmed (not enough) and colored. Just some more blond highlights. It looks nice, but she could have lost a few more inches. 

If her hair had been cut at the point where the big wave ends, it would've really looked nice.  It would've been about a foot and half  shorter.

• Love 7
39 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

Her updated look certainly isn't Instagram-worthy.

Not 2021 Instagram, but 2012-2013.  Her hair is dated.  Sure there are still some women who are wedded to their Beachwaver or other curling wand, but they have been around forever and that curl pattern is tired.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

It looks too grayish, IMO.  Shorter, shoulder length would have been nice.

Yes I was trying to figure out why it looked weird to me, and this is exactly it. 

Note: not saying gray hair is inherently weird. It can be really pretty! What she ended up with just looks super murky and I am pretty sure that is not what she was aiming for. 

Edited by Zella
  • Love 7