Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

Just now, lulu69 said:

I hope JB is not relaxed at all.

I hope he spends his nights tossing and turning, worrying about money, family secrets about to come out and the discovery of his financial shenanigans by the gov't.

Why yes, I am a spiteful little bitch.

No you are not! I think we all want to see Jim Blob squirm and suffer. He's a self righteous, sanctimonious jackass who deserves what's coming for him. Same with his pervert off spring.

• Love 19

Oh, he and Michelle will be relaxed and sleeping soundly. They'll cut off however many kids/grandkids it takes to keep them propped up in that monstrosity of house for the rest of their lives. After all, you MUST put your marriage first.

• Love 4

James is 20 so probably no keg is a good idea. 

Who are the other brothers in the photo? 

I think (from left to right) it's Joseph, John David, Josiah, Jeremiah, Jedidiah, JB and James. But Jed! could be Jason so I'm not sure?

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Temperance said:

I think (from left to right) it's Joseph, John David, Josiah, Jeremiah, Jedidiah, JB and James. But Jed! could be Jason so I'm not sure?

No, you're right. Jason isn't there (or took the picture?).

• Love 2
On 7/8/2021 at 12:17 PM, lulu69 said:

I hope he spends his nights tossing and turning, worrying about money, family secrets about to come out and the discovery of his financial shenanigans by the gov't.

Why yes, I am a spiteful little bitch.

No you're not. I'm the one who hopes and prays and will beg anyone that will listen, to send JBooger and Hairball to jail right with Josh.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
On 7/11/2021 at 4:19 PM, Scarlett45 said:

Is Justin the only child to never have been in the “Lonely Js” group and go from “The Other Duggars” to their own thread?

I think technically he was added to Lonely Js after the first picture of him with Claire surfaced.

5 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

No, they got their own thread. Justin was still 17.

Yes they got their own thread after they announced the courtship, but there was speculation before that. A picture surfaced of Justin and Claire before they announced and I think he was added as a lonely J.

• Useful 1

Next, Hannie, Jennifer, Jordyn, will be added.  Special Snowflake Josie will probably "rate" her own thread.

I'm probably forgetting a lost girl somewhere?

5 hours ago, floridamom said:

Pretty soon Jana will be the only one left in this thread.

And they'll all still be sharing a bedroom.  🙁

33 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

A 13-year old

It doesn't read like a thirteen-year-old wrote it, to me anyway. It reads more like something from a young adult (or a very immature person like...Hilary Spivey or your average Duggar-humper). 

When I was thirteen, I had crushes on musicians. Not somebody who isn't cute and has zero accomplishments besides "my parents had too many kids and I'm one of them." It's kind of sad, if in fact a young teenager did write the ode to Jason. 

• Love 8
(edited)
13 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

It should be shown to Hilaria. I wonder what she would think? LOL

She might challenge this equally misguided creature to a duel. 😁

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 8
8 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Almost positive that I spotted Steven Wissmann next to Jana in Jessa's last video. It was the scene at the dining room table where Spurgeon held court in ugly sunglasses.

If in fact JD and SW are in a serious relationship, I wish they'd just GET ON WITH IT so we can snark the dress, wedding, food, decorations, and everything else. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 14
6 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Almost positive that I spotted Steven Wissmann next to Jana in Jessa's last video. It was the scene at the dining room table where Spurgeon held court in ugly sunglasses.

Someone posted this on Reddit, the screenshot was from Jessas Birth video part three 

4C600D77-E90B-4F7E-8A96-FFD157D65F0B.thumb.jpeg.705db1b686dcca6085fd909305be88aa.jpeg

• Useful 11
6 hours ago, Heathen said:

If in fact JD and SW are in a serious relationship, I wish they'd just GET ON WITH IT so we can snark the dress, wedding, food, decorations, and everything else. 

I feel like it’s going to be the most underwhelming relationship ever. Like yeah, you’re pushing 35 and married. No one cares. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

But I have questions. 😁

Will they try and birth babies like rabbits? Will Jana move far away from her garden and parents. Will the groom hang around the house and work with his hands?

And lastly, will Jana retain custody of Laura?

Lol.  Sit quietly in your questions will be answered! 

I’m thinking, 1 to 2 children, but no more. 

The Jana-nolia garden will wither.  She will compensate by shiplapping a crib, the refrigerator, and Stephen if he sits still too long.

The groom  is almost guaranteed to be some kind of loser. He will do some kind of work with his hands that any other guy could do under the same circumstances. In Jana’s  mind he will look like a guy off a Harlequin romance cover.  She will never, ever, admit that she really wanted to screw Chad Paine, and thinks of him during their nightly fumbling.

Admittedly, I have no idea what is going to happen to Laura. Marry a guy and move in next-door? Gets returned to Gothard headquarters for more famous families? I kind of wonder if she has a Fairweather friend who will disappear along with the show.

9EECE5AC-1BFF-4338-AEDB-85C48DE7CD22.png

• LOL 16
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, JoanArc said:

The groom  is almost guaranteed to be some kind of loser. He will do some kind of work with his hands that any other guy could do under the same circumstances. In Jana’s  mind he will look like a guy off a Harlequin romance cover.

From the Wissmann family website:

"Stephen is a man of many talents. He enjoys being a pilot, assistant manager of Wissmann Enterprises, Inc., making small furniture, and being physically active through workouts and sports. He is gifted in initiating conversations that encourage and challenge, and he has a heart for ministry. He directs a lot of our music arrangements, plays mandolin and guitar, and sings lead and bass."

fullsizeoutput_58f9-scaled.jpeg?resize=1

• Useful 3
2 hours ago, JoanArc said:

I feel like it’s going to be the most underwhelming relationship ever. Like yeah, you’re pushing 35 and married. No one cares. 

She's 31, and I think it's pretty clear that a lot of people do care. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
31 minutes ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

Sorry, but this phrasing just made me giggle with the images it brought up 😆😉.

Otherwise, great summary.

Sorry, it was hard to type a cohesive, grammatical sentence on my tablet! 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Heathen said:

She's 31, and I think it's pretty clear that a lot of people do care. 

I hope she keeps it quiet if she wants that. Maybe she’s been waiting for the show to go away before she got married. 🤷‍♀️ I’m all for her privacy.

• Love 17